VipeCloud

4.8

Your Growth Stack. Sales & Marketing Software You and Your Team Will Actually Use.

Work for VipeCloud?

Learning about VipeCloud?

VipeCloud Reviews

Ask VipeCloud a Question
Showing 28 VipeCloud reviews
VipeCloud review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Immediate end-user adoption, is the key for fastest path to cash"

What do you like best?

Integration with Outlook & Gmail, most salespeople work from their email Inbox. VipeCloud integration with email accelerates end-user adoption, and they provide instant access to a mobile version of the app. Our clients are minimizing the cost of customization, allowing us the ability to invest resources into lead generation. Adam Peterson and his team are the true definitions of "amazing tech support". I have implemented at least dozen CRM and marketing automation platforms. Vipecloud is hands down, the fastest path to cash from increased productivity and client engagement.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a basic HTML email editor and some basic HTML email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for one week, you will find it refreshing, and you can focus on selling instead of trying to make people use the company CRM - sales automation solution. Call me, I'll show you how I use Vipe Cloud, plus if you do start using the tool, you will become a VIPER, and that feels kinda cool:)

The biggest issues we are addressing is email deliverability. VipeCloud has a unique ability to schedule mass emails that are sent from your Gmail or Outlook account, approximately one every minute. Deliverability and open rates are astounding. The ease with which you can add new contacts, schedule tasks, and create opportunities, eliminates the CRM from getting "in your way". Maybe it's a new market segment "organic CRM and Sales Automation". It works the way a salesperson works, instead of adapting the application, it adapts to you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VipeCloud
VipeCloud review by Trae S.
Trae S.

"Customized attention to need"

What do you like best?

The folks at VipeCloud exceeded my expectations. They helped formulate a strategic plan to integrate our marketing efforts with a customized CRM. Adam was amazing at setting individualized appointments with each member of my team, so they could maximize their usage.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to write... I really don't know why adding extra words to this section, where I am not specifically answering the question, helps to improve the rating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more specialized needs and want personalized attention, then VipeCloud may be your solution. Adam is awesome!!!

We had specific needs that more established companies were unwilling to fulfill. VipeCloud listened and designed a platform that caters to the nuances of our company's needs. Adam has been amazing!!

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

VipeCloud review by Joshua W.
Joshua W.

"Customer Support is Unrivaled"

What do you like best?

What I love most about VipeCloud is that they customize the system to your needs. They also listen to any system modification requests and listen to what the customer wants. Their response time is typically within 2 hours, and most of the time they are writing you saying that the problem is already fixed.

What do you dislike?

It took me a minute to get used to the simplistic dashboard, but they are continuing to develop it.

VipeCloud is ideal for small to mid-sized companies that want to have all marketing/CRM platforms tied together. We are a smaller business and needed to get the most bang for our buck when it came to using tools. Not only does this tool do everything we need, it is about 70% less than their competition!

VipeCloud review by Shawn E.
Shawn E.

"The Intersection between Sales Automation and Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Overall capabilities are impressive placing VipeCloud right in the middle of sales automation and marketing automation.

You can send one a time email sends for improved deliverability while also switching to mass campaigns using a third party smtp.

Most sales automation solutions don't provide lead scoring but VipeCloud does.

Need to create automated cadences and tasks to make sure you touch your leads enough to convert them into sql's, Vipecloud can help.

Do you have clients that use Exchange, Outlook or G-suite? vipecloud connects to all of them.

Do you want real-time email alerts when people click on your email links, try vipecloud.

Customer support is off the charts and Adam's willingness to add features that we request proves their commitment to building the right application vs. you get what you get attitudes most martech companies offer. Vipecloud is a great partner.

What do you dislike?

With most martech companies / startups you usually focus on functionality first user experience second which is the right methodology in my opinion. So if I had to say anything about what I didn't like it would be the UI jsut isnt there yet but for good reasons. Personally Im more interested in functionality first UI second.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While comparing all of the sales automation solutions make sure you check out how emails are sent batched all at once or sent one at a time. Also determine is you need lead scoring and automated cadences and task management. Studies suggest iIt takes 6-13 touches to convert a mql into a sql so sales process is very important. If your salespeople don't touch the leads you generate enough, (Rarely do they) you need to focus on lead management nad process and VipeCloud is great for this and is very affordable.

We like the ability to switch from one email at a time email sends for our sales automation campaigns to the larger marketing mass email campaigns. We also like the ability to create segments of people who clicked. They are working on adding the ability to send people down different communication paths based on behavior now which will put them up against any marketing automation platform out there at a fraction of the cost. I should also mention having these capabilities along with a crm makes Vipe very powerful.

VipeCloud review by Charlie C.
Charlie C.

"Customer Service Far Exceeded Our Expectations"

What do you like best?

After years of over paying and dealing with the large email marketing companies lack of interest in my business...I decided to make a change. I'm certainly glad I did. Adam and his crew at VipeCloud helped me with the transition of my contacts and even showed me how to do it.(which has never happened before). If you're like me and you have one foot in technology and one foot out and need a little guidance from time to time.... I'd highly recommend them. For all of us who don't know all the rules of email marketing they 'll show you what to do and the give you the reasons why. My Kind of Vendor!!!

Charlie Cochran

CEO-Cochran and Company, Inc.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. They've handled everything I've asked and then some

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch and get the attention you deserve

A better understanding of the do's and dont's of email marketing

VipeCloud review by Steve  W.
Steve W.

"Ditched SalesForce and Very Happy with VipeCloud"

What do you like best?

VipeCloud does everything I need. VC is simple, straight forward, well thought out and I really appreciate it. One of the things I truly loved was their getting started page. It mentors you through every aspect of getting your VipeCloud set up and ready to go. There are a number of CRM/Sales/Marketing suites out there - but what they don't have (in my experience) is the stellar support I have gotten from the VipeCloud team. They all have been amazing to work with. As a small company, I don't have someone to delegate this to do. Everybody here is busy, so I had to get things set up and going. In the past, with other services we had tried (one for more than 8 years) they were not friendly to use. Many times we had to invest in outside consultants to make things work the way we needed. This has not been the case with VipeCloud - one more cost savings with VC. VipeCloud continues to add to and refine their product. I like seeing that they are continually improving their terrific product. I have never bragged about any of the 3 other suites I have used before VipeCloud - But I have bragged about VC to all my business friends. Thanks VipeCloud

What do you dislike?

I struggle with coming up with dislikes for this product. Mostly since the things I did not like about other suites i have used before, VC has fixed for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible Service, Terrific Product and excellent value

We needed a user friendly CRM/Marketing system to help us with creating, tracking and analyzing our communications and sales. We needed something simple and fast to use. We mostly use VC for our outbound marketing, tracking sales opportunities and analysis of the relationship between marketing and our sales funnel.

VipeCloud review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Blown away by the customer service and product enhancements"

What do you like best?

Instantaneous insight into the results of my emails. Open, clicks etc.

Ability to schedule a series of emails to lists of contacts.

Ability to share directly to several social platforms from inside Vipe.

Customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the help content. It can be confusing to know whether to look in the video or text section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are adding features all the time. If there is a feature missing that is really important to you contact them to see what the viability would be to create the feature. We asked them to create the ability to email a blog via a RSS feed directly from our website and now we have the option to do so.

I found VipeCloud when researching marketing automation options. This can be a complex issue for a small business owner. I can do more with VipeCloud than with many other software combined without the need to log into and pay for separate systems. It is a CRM/social platform like Hootsuite/Marketing automation (like MailChimp or Constant Contact) all in one including built in landing pages for content. No need to use my web developer to create landings pages, a marketing consultant to create the look or struggle to implement them myself. Additionally I am personally bothered by the number of marketing emails I receive that don't load properly in Outlook. VipeCloud delivers a great product that is bother free and loads perfectly, especially for Outlook users. Email delivery has been nearly instantaneous and 100% reliable.

My questions are answered immediately, patiently and thoroughly. New product enhancements are considered and in my case implemented.

VipeCloud review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"VipeCloud 3.0"

What do you like best?

Vipecloud 3.0 makes mass emails and drip campaign emails easy. Vipecloud is super fast too. The mass email and campaign set up is very quick, nimble, and easy. They're actually making it fun to set up emails. What I've seen is that their system is natural and they've thought of things that users like me appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike on this app. They are developing so fast that sometimes they might not even let users know about improvements. In the meantime the app just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Vipecloud if emailing your content to large prospect lists is what you do. Their system is lighting fast, very functional, and I don't think you can crash it. It just works, and they are super active developing innovative solutions to email and content problems.

Vipecloud is helping get my email content out easier and quicker. Vipecloud tracks opens and clicks, so I know who's engaging with my content. And naturally that shows me whom I should be contacting first. I'm getting sales and prospecting insight better and more efficiently.

VipeCloud review by Administrator

"We evaluated the entire marketing CRM marketplace and Vipecloud was the clear winner!"

What do you like best?

We are a brand new company that deals with large quantities of contacts and needs robust email automation. We quickly learned that marketing CRMs are CONSIDERABLY more expensive than traditional sales CRMs. Many marketing CRMs have hefty surcharges for numbers of contacts. We needed a system that had startup-friendly pricing, wouldn't charge us an arm and a leg for having 10,000+ contacts per sales rep, has robust email automation and attentive customer support.

VipeCloud was the clear winner in all these regards. What sets them even more apart from the industry is their customer service. In a previous life, I worked in a software company and made hollow promises on their behalf to prospective customers regarding features that were "right around the corner". As such I learned to be a total skeptic when it comes to software companies and features that are "coming soon". I assure you that when VipeCloud says a feature will be here next week...it's going to be there next week! We needed a couple tweaks to the system to make it our dream CRM and they've been crazy accommodating!

What do you dislike?

I'd say probably the UI. It certainly gets the job done, but could probably use a fresh coat of paint to have that modern look that some of the other systems have.

We need a CRM that allows our sales reps to quickly categorize a lead, and then have the system handle the follow up from there until they respond. This includes updating a lead status field and recognizing if the prospect has replied and stopping the email follow up if this happens.

VipeCloud review by Kristin J.
Kristin J.

"LOVE VipeCloud!"

What do you like best?

This all in one growth stack is Nirvana for me. It is a user-friendly, one stop shop for Social, CRM, Marketing and so forth. I love no longer having to manage multiple systems. The support is stellar and I would never be without it.

What do you dislike?

I really have no concerns. If I have any issues at all, support is always there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not be without it.

It enables me to take care of things that I don't have the bandwidth to normally deal with because of the simplicity and convenience of having all the tools needed in one place.

VipeCloud review by Deepak S.
Deepak S.

"a Simple but Comprehensive CRM cum personalized Bulk Email Solution integrated with Gmail Account"

What do you like best?

I have liked its personalized Email Blaster very well as it is very fast and gives the complete feedback as for when the mail is delivered & read. I have improved my access to huge masses in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

Sending Images in the Bulk Mail is not convenient. Need some readymade email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Much recommendable. Price is Little aggressive.

Seasons Greetings, Product announcements, Events announcements to all contacts in one shot and then their Tracking.

VipeCloud review by Shannon A.
Shannon A.

"Our go-to for getting content out to our networks"

What do you like best?

We work in multiple industries in staffing and our constant challenge is to keep recruiters top of mind and be viewed as thought leaders. We aren't able to do that effectively without VipeCloud and its ability to easily and seamlessly share content to each other that can be shared on multiple social platforms. This product turns something that would normally take hours to do and gets it done for us in seconds.

What do you dislike?

VipeCloud is evolving to becoming something bigger and better than we could imagine for our company so sometimes there are tweaks that have to occur for the product to improve, but the support team is so quick to respond that this time doesn't affect our workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to improve your brand awareness and your team members online/social footprint, this product will get you there.

Our business is all about building quality relationships. That can't happen if we aren't on the phone making those connections and also can't happen if our clients and candidates don't trust our expertise. Both of these necessities are complimented by what VipeCloud has to offer. We are able to stay on the phone since our posting time is cut more than half by VipeCloud's platform and since we have more time to push out content, our audience sees us as the experts. We have had multiple calls impressed with our knowledge of the industry because of the content we push out through VipeCloud, which is a direct attribution to the success and benefits we've seen. We are to the point that it's part of our workflow and will always be in order to stay top of mind and in front of our networks daily.

VipeCloud review by Andy H.
Andy H.

"Easy to use technology that increases our sales "

What do you like best?

Helps us track emails with our clients, and ultimately gauge our clients' interest in other products and services. Our clients don't want to be "sold" but they do want solutions. How quickly they open emails, view links, etc is an indicator we use to add value and revenue.

What do you dislike?

vipe offers a great balance of function and features. It integrates with a crm we are using which saves us a lot of time importing/exporting lists into an email solution like MC or CC. Vipecloud continues to develop more functionality and make the dashboard more robust. I don't have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales, Vipecloud helps you focus your time on prospects that are engaged in your offering. Those are the prospects that truly need your solution.

Most clients will tell you they are interested in another product your business offers because they don't want to be rude. Vipecloud gives us the technology to see how interested they actually are another product/service. We then follow up with clients that are interested and in need of a solution for their business. This allows us to increase revenue without putting pressure on clients.

VipeCloud review by Evan G.
Evan G.

"Solid platform with solid results"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. If you can use Gmail you can use Vipe. The learning curve is close to zero once people start using it.

What do you dislike?

Since issues are resolved so quickly and the platform has improved so much over the last few years, there's not much to dislike. It seems like Vipe is constantly improving.

Our business has to cast a wide net in order to find buyers world wide looking at our geographic area. Vipe helps us to better understand who our potential customers are and what features they are interested in. Vipe has allowed us to better understand our customers globally as well as the needs of customers in specific geographic areas.

VipeCloud review by Consultant in Wholesale
Consultant in Wholesale

"All-in-one sales solution really helped streamline our efforts"

What do you like best?

So many functionalities and integrations and the mail-merge comes at such a good price point compared to other competitors like Yesware. It lets us be very productive all under one suite of tools - something we had to use multiple platforms for before VipeCloud.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any big pains using the product yet, and we have sent over 3,000 emails using the product to date. It does what we need.

We are a startup doing sales and market development. We run multiple email outreach campaigns that put opportunities into our funnel to allow us to close sales. VipeCloud is a big part of that process.

VipeCloud review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

How easy it is use and the quick support you receive if you ever need assistance

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to find old videos

Cutting interview process and giving clients a snap shot of candidates

VipeCloud review by Alyson S.
Alyson S.

"VipeCloud"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of recording and uploading.

What do you dislike?

The web page can be very slow to load at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A -- Awesome software!

Video Introduction interviews. This feature is liked well by our clients when reviewing candidates.

VipeCloud review by Thomas I.
Thomas I.

"Great free tool, perfect feature set"

What do you like best?

Vipecloud is a great solution to the Gmail/Salesforce integration. It allowed me to quickly connect my two accounts and start to log communications simultaneously from my gmail inbox. Adding contacts proved another valuable feature as I can create a new Salesforce record directly from an email with a new user/prospect.

What do you dislike?

Installation is a bit tough as you have to install Morse.io a Gmail extension, and then you must install Vipecloud within there to run from the inbox. It was a couple extra steps, but easy enough.

I am solving the issue of logging communication and Salesforce records from my gmail inbox. I have been able to do so effectively saving time and boosting accuracy.

VipeCloud review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Experience so far"

What do you like best?

Very versitile software. Not only can I send some pretty sweet cold video emails, but there is a whole CRM to back everything up. I'm still just scratching the software and it's super powerful already.

What do you dislike?

some of the internal search features have a couple kinks.

I've been able to combine quite a few different pieces of software into one. This is a big benefit.

VipeCloud review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"VipeCloud has made scheduled emails simpler"

What do you like best?

Schedule marketing emails & track success. The email integration means I can have an idea and have it sent only minutes later.

What do you dislike?

Like any startup the product is still in a growth phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial - it integrates with gmail!

Promoting morse.io, we needed to see the success of various email campaigns. This was more challenging that it should have been prior, but the email based API simplifies this problem.

VipeCloud review by User

"accessability"

What do you like best?

It is easy to acess and navigate and support has been prompt

What do you dislike?

catigorizing our contacts/leads into sepoerate or customized buckets

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out

the most important feature is to manage our contacts and leads so we know where they are at in the sales process

VipeCloud review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Vipe Cloud Is A Hidden Gem."

What do you like best?

Super powerful email tool that integrates with popular email tools you're probably already using. Can potentially automate most of your email marketing and be very personalized messages at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate with LeadPages (yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company that many more people need to try out. You may not have heard of them because email marketing is a crowded space, but give these guys a try. You'll be glad you did.

Automated, email marketing. Helps make sending emails much faster and easier.

VipeCloud review by User

"Vipe Power helps Sales"

What do you like best?

I like how easily Vipe Power powers new leads and helps prioritize opportunities based on email engagement.

What do you dislike?

They had some growing pains in 2014 but have really made their product robust.

Getting more leads, helps manage / prioritize pipeline.

VipeCloud review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Really boosts my productivity"

What do you like best?

The social content aspects.. helps me easily stay connected to my customers

What do you dislike?

Takes a little while to get into a rhythm and get a lot out of the features..but worthwhile!

Maximize efficiency of all aspecs of the sales process

VipeCloud review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great for our Clients! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and it makes submitting candidates to clients effective/useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos take a little long to load fully.

It really helps create our brand -- and makes us stand out from competitors.

VipeCloud review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Creating positive organization, as well as, a strong system for connecting with clients."

What do you like best?

I like that the system alerts you when someone reads an email!

What do you dislike?

It tracks everything well, but doesn't really do anything to make prospecting easier, or faster.

I can keep realtors organized by company.

VipeCloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerfully simple sales tool"

What do you like best?

The combination of the social functionality, in addition to the email productivity features sets this solution apart.

What do you dislike?

The product has really improved in the last 6 months. No dislikes anymore!

Sales productivity for me and my team. We are finding our sales reps ramp up faster when using VipeCloud.

VipeCloud review by Administrator

"Simpler then salesforce!"

What do you like best?

Great Customer Service. Adam responds quickly whenever i have needed help.

What do you dislike?

leaving blank. I dont have much negative comments about this product.

Email tracking.

Learning about VipeCloud?

* We monitor all VipeCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.