VipeCloud

Use Too Many Sales Tools? Simplify Your Sales Stack with VipeCloud's All-In-One CRM. Email + CRM + Social in one.

Work for VipeCloud?
Activecampaign  crm  2x.png

Learning about VipeCloud?

VipeCloud Reviews

Ask VipeCloud a Question
Showing 22 VipeCloud reviews
VipeCloud review by <span>Chris K.</span>
Chris K.

Immediate end-user adoption, is the key for fastest path to cash

What do you like best?

Integration with Outlook & Gmail, most salespeople work from their email Inbox. VipeCloud integration with email accelerates end-user adoption, and they provide instant access to a mobile version of the app. Our clients are minimizing the cost of customization, allowing us the ability to invest resources into lead generation. Adam Peterson and his team are the true definitions of "amazing tech support". I have implemented at least dozen CRM and marketing automation platforms. Vipecloud is hands down, the fastest path to cash from increased productivity and client engagement.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a basic HTML email editor and some basic HTML email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for one week, you will find it refreshing, and you can focus on selling instead of trying to make people use the company CRM - sales automation solution. Call me, I'll show you how I use Vipe Cloud, plus if you do start using the tool, you will become a VIPER, and that feels kinda cool:)

The biggest issues we are addressing is email deliverability. VipeCloud has a unique ability to schedule mass emails that are sent from your Gmail or Outlook account, approximately one every minute. Deliverability and open rates are astounding. The ease with which you can add new contacts, schedule tasks, and create opportunities, eliminates the CRM from getting "in your way". Maybe it's a new market segment "organic CRM and Sales Automation". It works the way a salesperson works, instead of adapting the application, it adapts to you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VipeCloud
VipeCloud review by <span>Joshua W.</span>
Joshua W.

Customer Support is Unrivaled

What do you like best?

What I love most about VipeCloud is that they customize the system to your needs. They also listen to any system modification requests and listen to what the customer wants. Their response time is typically within 2 hours, and most of the time they are writing you saying that the problem is already fixed.

What do you dislike?

It took me a minute to get used to the simplistic dashboard, but they are continuing to develop it.

VipeCloud is ideal for small to mid-sized companies that want to have all marketing/CRM platforms tied together. We are a smaller business and needed to get the most bang for our buck when it came to using tools. Not only does this tool do everything we need, it is about 70% less than their competition!

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

VipeCloud review by <span>Charlie C.</span>
Charlie C.

Customer Service Far Exceeded Our Expectations

What do you like best?

After years of over paying and dealing with the large email marketing companies lack of interest in my business...I decided to make a change. I'm certainly glad I did. Adam and his crew at VipeCloud helped me with the transition of my contacts and even showed me how to do it.(which has never happened before). If you're like me and you have one foot in technology and one foot out and need a little guidance from time to time.... I'd highly recommend them. For all of us who don't know all the rules of email marketing they 'll show you what to do and the give you the reasons why. My Kind of Vendor!!!

Charlie Cochran

CEO-Cochran and Company, Inc.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. They've handled everything I've asked and then some

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch and get the attention you deserve

A better understanding of the do's and dont's of email marketing

VipeCloud review by <span>Steve  W.</span>
Steve W.

Ditched SalesForce and Very Happy with VipeCloud

What do you like best?

VipeCloud does everything I need. VC is simple, straight forward, well thought out and I really appreciate it. One of the things I truly loved was their getting started page. It mentors you through every aspect of getting your VipeCloud set up and ready to go. There are a number of CRM/Sales/Marketing suites out there - but what they don't have (in my experience) is the stellar support I have gotten from the VipeCloud team. They all have been amazing to work with. As a small company, I don't have someone to delegate this to do. Everybody here is busy, so I had to get things set up and going. In the past, with other services we had tried (one for more than 8 years) they were not friendly to use. Many times we had to invest in outside consultants to make things work the way we needed. This has not been the case with VipeCloud - one more cost savings with VC. VipeCloud continues to add to and refine their product. I like seeing that they are continually improving their terrific product. I have never bragged about any of the 3 other suites I have used before VipeCloud - But I have bragged about VC to all my business friends. Thanks VipeCloud

What do you dislike?

I struggle with coming up with dislikes for this product. Mostly since the things I did not like about other suites i have used before, VC has fixed for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible Service, Terrific Product and excellent value

We needed a user friendly CRM/Marketing system to help us with creating, tracking and analyzing our communications and sales. We needed something simple and fast to use. We mostly use VC for our outbound marketing, tracking sales opportunities and analysis of the relationship between marketing and our sales funnel.

VipeCloud review by <span>Courtney M.</span>
Courtney M.

Blown away by the customer service and product enhancements

What do you like best?

Instantaneous insight into the results of my emails. Open, clicks etc.

Ability to schedule a series of emails to lists of contacts.

Ability to share directly to several social platforms from inside Vipe.

Customer service is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the help content. It can be confusing to know whether to look in the video or text section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are adding features all the time. If there is a feature missing that is really important to you contact them to see what the viability would be to create the feature. We asked them to create the ability to email a blog via a RSS feed directly from our website and now we have the option to do so.

I found VipeCloud when researching marketing automation options. This can be a complex issue for a small business owner. I can do more with VipeCloud than with many other software combined without the need to log into and pay for separate systems. It is a CRM/social platform like Hootsuite/Marketing automation (like MailChimp or Constant Contact) all in one including built in landing pages for content. No need to use my web developer to create landings pages, a marketing consultant to create the look or struggle to implement them myself. Additionally I am personally bothered by the number of marketing emails I receive that don't load properly in Outlook. VipeCloud delivers a great product that is bother free and loads perfectly, especially for Outlook users. Email delivery has been nearly instantaneous and 100% reliable.

My questions are answered immediately, patiently and thoroughly. New product enhancements are considered and in my case implemented.

VipeCloud review by <span>Mike V.</span>
Mike V.

VipeCloud 3.0

What do you like best?

Vipecloud 3.0 makes mass emails and drip campaign emails easy. Vipecloud is super fast too. The mass email and campaign set up is very quick, nimble, and easy. They're actually making it fun to set up emails. What I've seen is that their system is natural and they've thought of things that users like me appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike on this app. They are developing so fast that sometimes they might not even let users know about improvements. In the meantime the app just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Vipecloud if emailing your content to large prospect lists is what you do. Their system is lighting fast, very functional, and I don't think you can crash it. It just works, and they are super active developing innovative solutions to email and content problems.

Vipecloud is helping get my email content out easier and quicker. Vipecloud tracks opens and clicks, so I know who's engaging with my content. And naturally that shows me whom I should be contacting first. I'm getting sales and prospecting insight better and more efficiently.

Learning about VipeCloud?

* We monitor all VipeCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.