Viral Content Bee

Viral Content Bee is a web-based platform that utilizes a crowd-sourcing model to facilitate the generation of REAL “social buzz” on quality content.

Work for Viral Content Bee?
Skyword vs avg 2x

Learning about Viral Content Bee?

Viral Content Bee Reviews

Ask Viral Content Bee a Question
Showing 11 Viral Content Bee reviews
Viral Content Bee review by <span>Julie Q.</span>
Julie Q.

Only good for large social media projects

What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee has excellent content in regards to social media projects, creating viral content, and how to track your data.

What do you dislike?

Viral Content Bee is really only meant for firmly established social media pages and not startups or smaller pages. It doesn't give a lot of resources if you're starting more of a grass-roots community-driven page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team is looking to further streamline a medium-to-larger scale social media page/campaign, then this is a fantastic resource for you. If it's smaller, you might want to do more research to work with individual vendors.

We are continuing to educate our team on the uses and advantages of social media, and Viral Content Bee is greatly helping in providing accessible and real-time advice for content growth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Viral Content Bee
Viral Content Bee review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Great for Social Media Marketing

What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee has been great for social media marketing. As a new business owner, I was looking at different, affordable websites that I can use to distribute my content to mailing lists, and this has been perfect thus far. It is a simple tool for sharing my content on various social media platforms. As a startup, it has been very advantageous in helping promote my products. Overall, Viral Content Bee has been great for spreading the word and giving my website more traffic.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, Viral Content Bee does not allow for Instagram and LinkedIn sharing. I wish it would, as those two markets would be extremely beneficial for my client base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to use it - just go ahead and try! There are plenty of resources if you're having trouble with the website, especially among current users.

Viral Content Bee has greatly promoted my blog's perspicuity among a diverse group of client bases. I have been greatly successful doing this with Viral Content Bee. Additionally, Viral Content Bee's sharing features have driven large client bases to my website. This promotes traffic as well as new followers.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Viral Content Bee review by <span>Gail G.</span>
Gail G.

I use Viral Content Bee (VCB - formerly Viral Content Buzz) just about every day

What do you like best?

Viral Content Buzz makes it fast and easy to get others to share your content. Their platform has many influencers on it. Easily add more credits to bump your request back to the top to get even more shares. I can see how many people have shared and to where. Best of all, you can reshare evergreen content easily. I like to choose 1-2 pieces of content to feature each day.

What do you dislike?

Some sites have their images hosted on another domain so we can't request pins for their content. It would be great if eventually their system would recognize CDNs as valid (but I honestly don't know if that is even possible. I assume they only allow images from the same domain to keep objectionable images off their platform.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait - just jump in and use it. You won't be sorry. If you want a how-to video and more details on how to use it, search my blog for my review there.

Easiest way to promote content to new audiences and to get people who know you to share your content for you.

Viral Content Bee review by <span>Ankita A.</span>
Ankita A.

Viral & Awesome Social Media Promotion Tool!!

What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee an awesome tool for sharing your articles virally on social platforms. It is a very helpful tool for bloggers and small businesses who want to promote their product and services. A great and legit tool to increase social sharing and generating traffic to the website.

What do you dislike?

VCB doesn't support Instagram and LinkedIn sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Jump in and Use it. You won't be Sorry!!

If you are hungry for blog post shares and grabbing huge traffic to your website and welcoming new audience just like me! Then start using VCB.

My main concern was to get my blog post shared in order to gain more visibility among audiences. And I have accomplished that by using VCB.

Secondly, with more social shares and visibility among people comes huge traffic to the website. You get traffic plus new subscribers and customers for your website.

Viral Content Bee review by <span>Emily K.</span>
Emily K.

The Social Media Managers Best Fried

What do you like best?

Viral Content Buzz's Dashboard is a lifesaver for me! As someone running multiple social media accounts across multiple platforms and industries it allows me to stay on top of the most current industry news for all my accounts and to share relevant and engaging content for my clients. The scheduler is also another tool that is crucial for me to maintain a level of excellence that my clients expect. Wether I am in the office or in the field or even on vacation it allows me to make sure that my clients are never lacking in content.

What do you dislike?

I cannot enable the social backend for some of my accounts as they do not have enough of an audience so that is a major barrier for many of my clients who are small business owners just entering the social media marketing arena.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A MUST HAVE for any social media coordinator running multiple accounts across multiple industries. The perfect tool to help ensure your clients are seen as thought leaders in their industries.

Viral Content Buzz solves 99% off my content aggregation issues as a social media manager. It allows me to track my messaging to make sure it is consistent and remains engaging .

Viral Content Bee review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great Tool For Extending The Reach Of Your Content

What do you like best?

The fact that it serves as a great resource for launching content to a global social media audience. A lot of the community on this website is comprised of professional internet/social media/content marketers. So the community that uses this software are some of the brightest in the business. Because of that, its really cool to see who shares your content and helps spread things viral.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when I submitted content that was not approved, even though it was editorial in nature. To that end, make sure your content is high quality and relevant to a wide audience before you submit. Also, there are probably some categories that could be added. All in all, however, I quite enjoy this tool and the 'likes' far outweigh the 'dislikes'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your content is actually worth sharing before submitting it to Viral Content Buzz. Add a hashtag to your titles - it helps their viral spread on Twitter when you use this service. If you are looking specifically for a viral solution for Facebook and Google+ - you may want to consider another source... but VCB is great for Twitter shares, Stumbles, and Pinterest pins.

This tool does a great job of helping your content get shared - especially for businesses that have great content but lack a large community of their own to help get the word out. We have seen several of our posts go a bit viral (thanks to StumbleUpon, especially), and the new traffic source has been greatly appreciated.

Learning about Viral Content Bee?

* We monitor all Viral Content Bee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.