ViralSweep

ViralSweep is easiest way for businesses to build, run, and manage sweepstakes on their website.

Work for ViralSweep?

Learning about ViralSweep?

ViralSweep Reviews

Ask ViralSweep a Question
Showing 9 ViralSweep reviews
ViralSweep review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"The Real Deal"

What do you like best?

Professional quality...its works as promised...constantly improving and upgrading the program.... a plethora of options and integrations....and some great additional features like networking with other contest brands and ability to connect with influencers make this the go-to app. I sspent over a dozen hours reviewing other apps and came back to ViralSweep again and again. Don't waste time doing the research...just go with these guys and get on with life...and business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...couple of glitches here and there but more often than not they were of my own doing.

I manage multiple contest campaigns and lead gen for a number of companies and need an app which would cover all the bases, not just some of them. And, I needed it to work ALL the time and have great CS. Got it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ViralSweep
ViralSweep review by <span>Charles G.</span>
Charles G.

"A valuable tool for growing your companies social media following with giveaways."

What do you like best?

ViralSweep is very easy to use and integrates very well into mailing lists such as mail chimp, all the major social media venues and has great tools to display your giveaways on your own company site. Also like the customization it allows in the creation of each giveaway. It is a great value at it's price point.

What do you dislike?

Don't like the free version of ViralSweep, it is just a tease. You need at least the $50 a month version to make it worth your while. While it offers good customization it could offer some more benefits at the paid level such as a mobile app to monitor and edit your giveaways if you are away from your computer. So if you are a Bigger company it isn't so bad, but if you are a small company then your value for money spent is questionable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to analyze your needs and compare your options with the major players in this software arena. But if you go with ViralSweep you won't be disappointed.

The business problems we are solving where how to grow our less popular social media followings. The benefits we realized from this product are that it actually works. We are a small start up and when from a handful of twitter followers to over 500 in one month. From just one giveaway.

What Gamification solution do you use?

ViralSweep review by <span>Kimberly H.</span>
Kimberly H.

"Excellent Maketing Email Software"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this product and all the great features which the product has to offer its users. I am able to reach such a bigger audience through the social networking capabilities the product offers.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes regarding this product at this time. I am very happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend for anyone to try this product and see how well the product works for themselves.

I am able to reach a wider audience through the capabilities of this software solution.

ViralSweep review by <span>Avery H.</span>
Avery H.

"Could Be More Customizable"

What do you like best?

I love that it is free, has various types of format (full page, widget, pop up) and it is super straight forward. Plus I also love the incentive to make users follow social media platforms for an additional entry into the sweepstakes

What do you dislike?

Hard to customize appearance but its also free so can't complain too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great as a first step, and what it offers for free is better than most sites offer.

Definitely an affordable option for us to test out what it is like to offer sweepstakes on our sites.

ViralSweep review by <span>Darla L.</span>
Darla L.

"Great for creating sweepstakes"

What do you like best?

It helps me connect to my potential customers in a fun way by arranging sweepstakes and mini contests.

What do you dislike?

The translating feature has been proven wrong for me on a couple of occasions. It is a brilliant idea for a feature but it needs some extra touching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can launch a giveaway in minutes, very easy to use.

Email list analytics, sweeps generator, contact organizer.

ViralSweep review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A little bit disappointing experience "

What do you like best?

People in a customer service are super nice and friendly, always want to help, but unfortunately it’s not enough.

What do you dislike?

At first everything was working great, but afte some time I felt like whatever was working before just stopped working. I saw no progress after a couple of months using it.

Promoting campaigns, emails.

ViralSweep review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ViralSweep "

What do you like best?

Giancarlo and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful when working through custom requests.

What do you dislike?

None. I think there is room for growth as far as features but that's it.

Viralsweep is easy-to-use and the fastest, most cost-effective way to set up a full-service, or compliant promotion.

ViralSweep review by User in Internet

"Best gamification software in the industry!"

What do you like best?

Allows our company to connect directly with our clients to provide entertainment.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet; everything works swimmingly as far as I’m concerned.

Keeping our customers interested and making wait time easier.

ViralSweep review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Sweepstakes made easy with social media integration"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, pricing and support. You may not ever need to contact them on setting up your giveaway, but when you do they are always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, but addition to power settings in the future would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their Starter plan for free. If you are happy with the results, you can easily upgrade to Business or Agency plan.

Learning about ViralSweep?

* We monitor all ViralSweep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.