Viraltag

Drive Engagement & Find New Customers With Visual Content. We manage your image-based social media campaigns so that you can focus on other parts of your business.

Work for Viraltag?

Showing 10 Viraltag reviews
Viraltag review by <span>Pradeep H.</span>
Pradeep H.
Validated Review

It's the Buffer of visual social media!!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Viraltag is one of the best Pinterest tools. It is the missing tool for Pinterest and Instagram. Experts call it as Buffer for visual social media sites. As you may know that, Buffer and Hootsuite doesn't support social networks like Pinterest and Instagram. That's where Viraltag comes to play.

If you are a serious visual marketer and use Pinterest and Instagram for your business, Viraltag would definitely save you a lot of time.

These are some of the key features of Viraltag:

1. Social media integration with Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and LinkedIn.

2. Bulk or single image posting.

3. Explore content from feeds, popular images and also design images.

4. Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics and Viraltag built-in statistics for monitoring your performance.

Viraltag offers integration with Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics and also it has an inbuilt Analytics that lets you monitor the posts you made on various social networks.

It is also based on the statistics. It determine the best time for you to post content on your favorite social media sites.

Overall I like viraltag very much.

What do you dislike?

Except price, I liked everything in viraltag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend viraltag for those who are into marketing research and brand visibility.

I use viraltag for professional networking and for sharing my research findings. I found it very useful for my profession.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Viraltag
Viraltag review by <span>chandan s.</span>
chandan s.
Validated Review

Top social sharing plugin.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

If you have used other social media tools like Buffer or Hootsuite then you will know the power of being able to post as you browse. ViralTag offers the same kind of fun and ease of visual posting.All you need to do is add the Chrome or Safari Extension (if you are not using either of these browsers – shame on you!) which can be found directly via My Account (top right) – Browser Extensions. Then simply install that puppy and you are good to go.

What do you dislike?

The only stumbling block to getting started with setting up your account is that Pinterest is by request, for security reasons. But access is given relatively quickly, so this is not really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good networking tool which acts as a herb for various social networking sites. This will really help for those who are looking for effective marketing platform . I strongly recommend for those who are ready to buy this product.

I use this software for my professional networking.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Viraltag review by <span>Anna C.</span>
Anna C.

Decent Program/App; Expensive

Validated Review
What do you like best?

You can post for social apps like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, & Twitter all at once or schedule them out so that you have more time to spend on other things.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. Just for a regular non-business account it's $30 a month if you pay by the month and $24 if you pay annually. Once you hit over 10k in viewers/followers, you get bumped upto the Small Business Plan that starts at approximately $80 a month. It doesn't offer every social media platform like I wish it would. The current program that I'm using offers 5 or 6 different social media platforms which ViralTag does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a budget, you won't want to use this app. It's extremely expensive for the limited features it has. I've used other apps and I like them all much more than ViralTag. Maybe I'm missing something in the short trial period but it just wasn't beneficial to me and the cost really plays a part in what it does and doesn't offer me.

If you're using this product, you're posting to various social accounts at once. You won't have to post messages or statuses on each individual accounts one at a time.

Viraltag review by <span>Anna F.</span>
Anna F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I started using Viraltag hen in the days when they marketed as promotional Pinterest platform. I saw no good resukls... Later I decided to give it another try and I liked what I saw. You can manage your major social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, tumblr) and create social media editorial calendar using the platform. You can post and schedule to all of the connected accounts in bulk (which I don't recommend doing too often). The best part is, you can connect to Google Analytics to import social media referral data and measure your performance. You can add your RSS feeds to auto-post your blog posts to selected accounts once you update your blog. There are nice posting tools too (right now you can add content using a browser bookmarklet, Google Chrome extension and an RSS feed)

What do you dislike?

$29 per month for personal social media account management is a little bit too steep, especially when there are free alternatives out there. Nice feature set but it should be freemium (or start at a lower price tag).

It seems to make social media posting and analysis easier

Viraltag review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The scheduling tool works AMAZINGLY for my clients juggling between a ton of different pin boards. Its so easy to link to our dropbox and find a ton of different pins we need to post to varying boards and scheduling them quickly. We love being able to stagger their release as well!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only think that frustrates us is the user interface's design. Its a little outdated for most of my clients, though its still super usable. We look past it :) But we do think a platforms outside should reflect its inside if possible. Its fast, easy, and solves relevant problems, so the design should speak to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viraltag is a perfect solution for those of you who want to push content rapidly to multiple platforms. We rarely have any issues with it syncing or publishing. Hardly any glitches EVER. We just love how reliable and robust the product is! Very friendly to multiple users even under the same admin login credentials. Not a lot of kick back or failed posts. And, as is always important, they have a very timely and friendly customer service crew that is always helpful when we need it.

My clients actually get most of their website traffic through sharing well-designed pins to our many boards. We have millions of followers on Pinterest and want to reach them frequently and strategically! This helps us do it quickly, effectively, and removes the headache of frequently posting to Pinterest in our already busy days. It leaves more room to truly engage with the Pinterest platform!

Viraltag review by <span>Kira K.</span>
Kira K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I used this tool for several months while managing my company's social media accounts, especially Pinterest and Instagram. Their bulk uploader tool is fantastic for maximizing efficiency and I was able to grow our Pinterest following size from 6k to 100k over six months.

What do you dislike?

There were still some issues being worked out with the Instagram scheduler, so we did have to spend some time working those out, but the team was very responsive to our issues.

It's great for spending your time more efficiently and cutting down on the manual work needed to manage a large-scale social media platform.

Learning about Viraltag?

* We monitor all Viraltag reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.