Visahq

4.7

VisaHQ's online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process.

Work for Visahq?

Learning about Visahq?

Visahq Reviews

Ask Visahq a Question
Showing 11 Visahq reviews
Visahq review by Reda H.
Reda H.

"Surprisenly it works"

What do you like best?

Surprisenly it works, I have had to deal with visa applications since I was born in a third world country, Thank god I don't have to anymore since I naturalised american unless you want to go to India.. then I had to use the services of visa HQ. I didn't know this was a thing governments were willing to use, and honestly anything that will avoid the anoying humiliating trip to the ambassy and the long queues is a win for me. Visa answer was quick within a week if I remember.

What do you dislike?

So many fees, they pretty much drive you to pay for fedex through them, any missed document you have to resubmit with the same fedex fee I think about 15$ which makes it more like a money pit to get a visa (tourist visa).. Why can't I just upload the documents, you request copies anyways??

Recommendations to others considering the product

a must for ur India visas

Get a visa while living in a city that lacks the embassy/consulate to india

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visahq
Visahq review by User in Information Technology and Services

"VisaHQ"

What do you like best?

As a Travel Consultant of over 10 years, visa is one of my secret why clients can do without my services. VisaHQ is a website that helps me to be ontop of my game in the area of getting visa requirement and information for any countries around the world. VisaHQ provide adequate information to help with visa processing. Its a very useful website that also help with each country custom regulations and embassy locations. My clients think am "Mr. Know all around the world" for always giving them the right information concerning their travel destinations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this such a great website except for the fact that they do not have offline system that I can easily access without necessarily connecting to internet.

1. Travel Information for any destination that my clients want to know about

2. Travel Visa Requirement for any country around the world my clients desire to visit

3. Custom duty and regulation of a specific country around the world

What Other Travel Arrangement solution do you use?

Visahq review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"South Korean Visa with fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

The whole team was helpful, but once assigned a case specialist I felt like someone was really looking after my application. Lilia walked me through the process and kept me updated the whole way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the consular region restriction, but VisaHQ helps to navigate that and makes the process less painful.

VisaHQ saved me from having to go to NYC for a whole week to wait for my Visa.

Visahq review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"First timer here and VisaHQ gave me confidence that approval would be granted!"

What do you like best?

Tough decision! I loved the tracking once the documents were on their way, and I also really appreciated the chat, email, and phone conversations before sending documents because it helped walk me through the surprisingly complicated process. I don't like it when I need to have my hand held, but VisaHQ was there when I needed it badly and because they were patient, professional and responsive, I didn't feel inept.

What do you dislike?

I cannot provide you with anything that I disliked, honestly. I thought that this was a very professional and easy to use, helpful company and site.

Saving time and having 100% success rate with visa application approval.

Visahq review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

Did everything online and from the comfort of my house.

What do you dislike?

That USPS did not get my package to VISAHQ on time as was guaranteed. This is not VISAHQ's faught

N/A to my situation

Visahq review by Shawn B.
Shawn B.

"Visa application"

What do you like best?

Ease of application and customer service are superb! Updates on application status are excellent!

What do you dislike?

Understanding exactly what documents are needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could not upload screenshot, but I am a current user. Allow the upload of pdfs, perhaps, as it would upload my png file to 100 % and then report that the file could not be uploaded. I tried! But, VisaHQ is a great service!

Visiting China

Visahq review by Suren K.
Suren K.

"Very courteous, timely and helpful. "

What do you like best?

Problem solving attitude of the individuals in contact with myself; Emails altering you of the things missing in the application process were dealt with very professionally

What do you dislike?

Getting an email suggesting that you have an incomplete application even after it was confirmed that application has been submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the money and effort

Getting visas

Visahq review by Mary H.
Mary H.

"VISA process is always timely, professional and extremely helpful"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the professionalism and promptness of the entire process

What do you dislike?

I did not and have not had a bad experience using VISA HQ thus far.

Benefits include: timeliness of processing, ease of use of the website applications, and ease of mind that there is never any issues related to the processing of my requests.

Visahq review by User in Higher Education

"It was very easy, straight forward and simple to follow the website. Communication was very quick"

What do you like best?

I like the efficient communication from VisaHQ. I liked the service I received. I also liked the simplicity and and ease when navigating and playing for a visa on the website

What do you dislike?

I liked everything and i did not experience any problems so i don't dislike anything

I was able to get my visa very quickly

Visahq review by User in Computer Software

"A bit pricey but worth it"

What do you like best?

Make applying for a visa as easy as filling up a form and sending them the documents

What do you dislike?

Fees can be a bit pricey, but if your are in a rush or it is inconvenient for you to apply in person is very worth it

Traveling oversees. Makes the visa process very easy.

Visahq review by User

"Basically efficient andhelpful."

What do you like best?

Response from counselors who responded did to my emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I did not "dislike" any aspect of the experience.

Travel is always cumbersome - VisaHQ makes it easier.

Learning about Visahq?

* We monitor all Visahq reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Visahq