Vision Critical

Vision Critical's cloud-based customer intelligence platform helps companies build engaged communities of customers for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight.

Work for Vision Critical?
Medallia 2x

Learning about Vision Critical?

Vision Critical Reviews

Ask Vision Critical a Question
Showing 23 Vision Critical reviews
Vision Critical review by <span>Craig T.</span>
Craig T.

Vision Critical Insight Community

What do you like best?

We are new members to the Vision Critical family having launched our community in July 2017. In five short months we have used the platform to gather quick feedback on everything from product concept testing to couponing strategy. The platform is always being improved and the customer support teams are second to none!

What do you dislike?

We have found that managing three separate communities as we had at launch can be quite time-consuming. Before establishing a community, I would recommend planning on having a community manager in place who can be dedicated to community management for at least 50% of his or her work hours. As your stakeholders see the value of the community insights to help inform day to day business decisions, the workload will quickly grow.

We love the fact that we can have short, medium, or long conversations with our members and because of the relationship memory of the platform we do not have to ask the same redundant demographic questions over and over again. We have been able to gather insights about potential products as well as analyzing how new products are being received in the marketplace. We have also used the community to keep a pulse on how our customers interact and feel about our brand.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vision Critical
Vision Critical review by <span>Sarah K.</span>
Sarah K.

Great product and excellent customer service

What do you like best?

We have had an insights community with Vision Critical for close to 2 years and it has been a terrific experience. Our insights community gives us a direct line to our consumers and allows us to tap into our consumer base to gain insights on any number of topics which has proven to be invaluable. What really sets Vision Critical apart for me is their commitment to customer service. Vision Critical provides us with a dedicated Customer Success Manager who works hard to make sure our community runs smoothly and is always available to handle any issues or questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Previous iterations of the software were somewhat limited but with the recent move to Sparq3, Vision Critical has proven that they are continuingly working to improve the customer experience by introducing new advances and software capabilities. They are also very open to and welcome customer feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Vision Critical without hesitation to anyone considering an insights community.

We rely heavily on our members for valuable input which helps shape both our day-to-day business decisions and our long-term business strategies. At Jamieson, one of our corporate values is external focus, meaning that we put the needs of our customers and consumers at the forefront. By having a direct link to our consumers through our insights community, we are able to tailor our product offerings and programs to best meet their needs.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Vision Critical review by <span>Rachel M.</span>
Rachel M.

Vision Critical Makes a Huge Impact on Our Business

What do you like best?

Vision Critical provides us with a well-managed customer insight platform that has a huge impact on many of our business decisions, but that's only the beginning of what I like best about them. Their staff is friendly, responsive, and truly part of our team. They openly ask for customer input and feedback and are continuously working to improve and enhance the services and products they provide - all which help my team do our jobs better.

What do you dislike?

Recently, a new update to the platform was made, which has been great for the most part. However, there were a few features from the old platform that I miss. The development team is very open to feedback though, so many of these features are being worked into the new platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Vision Critical - I'm not sure of any other company that provides the service they do to the extent that they do, and the customer service can't be beaten.

Vision Critical has helped us bring the voice of the customer into our business decisions - both for product development and marketing activities - and thus helping us improve our customer experience. We get feedback from our active customers that helps guide these decisions, and it has proved to be an exteremly valuable tool for us.

Vision Critical review by <span>Lesley H.</span>
Lesley H.

Humble, Helpful, Innovative

What do you like best?

I appreciate Vision Critical's willingness to be humble and continually welcome feedback on their products. They are also very collaborative with connecting their members to each other to share best practices.

What do you dislike?

The question types, or the ability to format text is a big pain point for me. However, Vision Critical is innovatively exploring ways to improve this, they recognize it, and I think we'll see a lot of change w/ this in 2018.

We recognize that guessing or assuming what the consumer thinks is not only bad business practice, but a disservice to our customers. The ability to analyze profile variables with the survey responses makes the information we get from our Vision Critical's community way more actionable and valuable than a typical survey technology.

Vision Critical review by <span>Mike T.</span>
Mike T.

Above and Beyond, couldn't be happier!

What do you like best?

They really care about us, the customer. They really get it, most vendors/partners only care about themselves, but that's not Vision Critical at all. What other company year after year consistently treats you the same as when you first contacted them about possibly doing business together. They have the industry's best product and they provide the best service, what else can you ask for.

What do you dislike?

It's because of Vision Critical that customer expectations keep growing. As more companies use the VC product, more customers' voices are being heard, which in turn creates a more exceptional customer experience. As this occurs more and more, customer expectations continue to grow which makes my job much harder!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't believe me, reach out to Vision Critical and get references. You could ask for 100 and you still won't get an unsatisfied customer. They really know what they are doing and they really know how to treat each of their customers. Choosing VC will be the easiest decision you will make.

We use the VC platform to obtain real-time feedback for all marketing, advertising and product questions. You would think a utility in a regulated state would care less about what the customer thinks, but we deal with the same expectations as a Starbucks customer or an Amazon customer. They want their experience to be fast, easy and painless. Being able to obtain the voice of the customer in less than 24 hours and then making a bold strategic decision becomes less of a risk for us.

Vision Critical review by <span>Lindsey C.</span>
Lindsey C.

Great partner for our insights communities!

What do you like best?

The robustness of the survey tool is top of the line. In terms of community providers, Vision Critical has the best survey capabilities out there. I love their Quick Reports feature which provides nicely formatted data that I can quickly share with my team.

They are forward thinking. Vision Critical is always reaching out to me for feedback on their tool and I've even been able to participate in some usability studies for new features. I know they are constantly looking for ways to improve and add features to sparq.

The people are great. Vision Critical has a clear set of best practices for their tool and every Customer Success Manager I've worked with has helped me to follow these best practices and has even provided new ideas that boost the engagement of our members. I can always trust them that they want to and are doing the right thing for my insights communities.

What do you dislike?

The portal page. I wish that the member login felt more like a full website experience or like a social media site. I understand that this is not as important for clients who use their insights community more like a panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have nine years of experience using online communities. In that time, I've seen many companies get into online communities by going with a self-service model. Not many insight community providers in the space have both a full-service and self-service model. Vision Critical is great in that they are able to tailor their service to your needs as you grow. When we started, we were using a completely self-service type of model and now we are considering moving to a full-service model.

I'm in awe of how much research we have conducted in the last year that we would simply have not done if we didn't have our communities. We've gained a lot of insight into our customers and our senior leaders are making our insight communities as part of their strategic planning.

Learning about Vision Critical?

* We monitor all Vision Critical reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.