Vision Suite

4.8

Vision Suite helps you manage the entire fashion process from design, development, and sourcing to production, distribution, customer service and finance

Work for Vision Suite?

Learning about Vision Suite?

Vision Suite Reviews

Ask Vision Suite a Question
Showing 2 Vision Suite reviews
Vision Suite review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Jesta!"

What do you like best?

I honestly love the ease of the program. Prior to working in our Home Office I hadn't ever used a program like this before so I have nothing to compare it to HOWEVER we had an updated version before I started and now the newest and I feel great about it. It was easy for me to switch over to the new style.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't have any complaints since the switch over!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't really have anything to say other than as long as you can be trained on how to use the program you really should have no problems!

I think the fact that we can now have 3 windows open at a time is so much easier than the 2-and I feel crazy saying that as it's just ONE more window we can have open but it really is helpful. I haven't run into too many issues and finding what I need isn't hard either. Pretty straight forward.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vision Suite
Vision Suite review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Excellent software and excellent company. "

What do you like best?

The software did what was expected. It scaled very well during peak seasons, able to support a 7x increase in volume without issue.

Support from the organization was top notch. Had a vested interest in making sure the implementation was successful

The ability to extend and integrate with other systems was great as well. Ran very smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Could use an updating of the UI as it isn't a "pretty" as some other modern day UI's

Try to move product from micro warehouses throughout the country and having a singular view of inventory throughout the organization.

We succeeded in doing this allowing us to move through slow moving inventory and provide ship to home from store capabilities providing the customer what they want, when they want, how they want.

What Apparel solution do you use?

Learning about Vision Suite?

* We monitor all Vision Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.