Vision6

Vision6 is a provider of email and SMS marketing software designed for marketers and agency professionals. Vision6 allows you to send beautiful emails, reach customers immediately with SMS, grow your subscriber base and make life a little bit easier with automation. They also contribute to the email marketing community by providing free webinars, training and resources plus we produce the Email Marketing Metrics Report.

Work for Vision6?

Showing 12 Vision6 reviews
Vision6 review by <span>Jemma C.</span>
Jemma C.

Highly recommended!

What do you like best?

I've used V6 for about 7 years and have watched it evolve with new functionality and designs over the years. I love that it's easy to use, that the team is so dedicated to the product. I love all aspects of using V6!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. The team is phenomenal, always improving the product and responding to enquiries quickly and in a professional yet friendly way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, the team is very dedicated to the product, with continual improvements on an already robust service.

We use Vision6 for all of our e-marketing, including event registrations, monthly news, and ad-hoc emails. We also use it internally for messages from our executives. The benefits include a great reporting system, spam checker, mobile compatibility, and great control over the admin features - users can be added easily with any number of options activated. I really can't recommend Vision6 enough, it's a terrific service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vision6
Vision6 review by Internal Consultant in Government Administration
Internal Consultant in Government Administration

Experience constant issues

What do you like best?

The dashboard is the best part of the software, it's simple to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop feature is unreliable - it is unable to give you two columns of content side by side consistently.

It has few templates - so when building your own layouts, you rely solely on the drag and drop feature. It is eratic and changes sizes rapidly and unintuitively when hovering over where you want to drop something. It causes the page to scroll away from where you want to drop the content.

If you are fortunate enough to have your columns be the same width, you then need to ensure the bottoms align - which there is functionality to do (adjust to content or full size). However, this is unreliable and often doesn't work.

Each time I want to send an email, I need to send between 10 and 20 test emails to myself trying out different combinations of settings to get the desired effect. That would be normal, however, often the combination that worked for the last email won't work for the current one.

This chews a lot of time.

To communicate with staff through regular internal newsletters.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Vision6 review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

Simple yet feature rich - all rolled into one platform.

What do you like best?

I have been a long time fan of the Vision6 drag and drop editor - it is intuitive and simple to use with new features regularaly added to speed up email design and creation. However, what really sets the Vision6 platform apart is the contact management.

Their "spreadsheet view" feature allows in system management and tidying of contacts, which not only allows me to keep and maintain cleaner data, but save much time by not having to export and import data on an ongoing basis.

Finally, I would have to say thair their campaigns module offers some of the most advanced automation capability of any email marketing platform that I have used. This allows me to perform some fairly smart automation tactics without needing specific coding ability.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is tired and in need of an update. The basics are all there - but it would be good to be able to work with comparative reporting across a specified set of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the contact management options. Not all systems offer these features and it would be easy to fall into old habits and simply upload list after list - however, once you work this out will save you immense amounts ot time moving forward - and of course provide a better experience for your recipients.

As event managers we rely on emails to not only sell our courses and conferences - but also to communicate with attendees, pre and post event. By taking advantage of plugins and advanced automation features, this is able to provide seemless communication ensuring the right info reaches the right people at the right time.

Vision6 review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

Had a great experience using Vision6

What do you like best?

I like the drag and drop template editor. Was super easy to use and I ended up with a great looking email. Also liked that you can easily see if your email will be responsive on mobile devices and you can get comments from colleagues when you send a test email.

The team in support are also really helpful if I had any questions.

What do you dislike?

Didn't find anything of note that I dislikes but I do have one suggested upgrade - it would be great if the creator of the test email could get email notifications when a tester has posted a comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly worth a trial. I was very happy with the outcome and will continue using.

Communicating cost effectively with our prospects and users. Vision6 has allowed use to keep our users up-to-date in an engaging, professional way.

Vision6 review by <span>Bronwyn T.</span>
Bronwyn T.

Engagement like no other

What do you like best?

We used Vision 6 primarily for event management at lululemon for multiple events across Queensland. Through the use of registration forms we were consistently able to achieve higher numbers of attendees than through any other platform (newsletters, facebook and in-store).

Our most successful event in Queensland was run through vision 6 with 300+ attendees. Automated communication made management a breeze and kept our attendees engaged over a month.

Text messaging capabilities are also fantastic for communicating last minute changes and 'thank you's' that feel personal.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Mind Body - we work with multiple studios and gyms in our community and having a direct connection with MB would change their world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend. Greater insight into delivery/open rates, customer behaviour and what works and what doesn't in your emails.

Easy to integrate with Facebook for events.

Amazing support available from Brisbane based team.

At lululemon we had a track record of throwing great events with poor attendance, this was solved through the registration system available through Vision 6. Again being able to automate communication over a longer lead time is invaluable.

Vision6 review by <span>Matthew H.</span>
Matthew H.

The best yet!

What do you like best?

I like that Vision6 is easy to use! Sure you need a little background knowledge if you wanna push it to the limits, however, building a world class EDM has never been easier! Hands down the best I've used so far! The live analytics are amazing too! Super addictive.

What do you dislike?

at first I thought it looked a little dated. The new UI however is great! Some of the terminology was confusing too but thats because Im used to other brands. All things being equal, once a user embraces Vision6 they will never turn back. Its kinda like swapping mac from PC. Everything only get better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a proper go! Once you work out their terminology and the UX, its super fast and efficient. #fivestars

We're retaining customers like never before. The data base is growing and were kicking goals as a result. Truly a great software which I find myself telling people about al the time!

Learning about Vision6?

* We monitor all Vision6 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vision6 to Similar Solutions