Visitor Queue

(40 reviews)

Visitor Queue is a B2B lead generation software designed to identify the name, contact details and user data of the businesses that visit a website.

Work for Visitor Queue?

Learning about Visitor Queue?

Compare Visitor Queue to Similar Solutions

Visitor Queue Reviews

Ask Visitor Queue a Question
Showing 44 Visitor Queue reviews
Visitor Queue review by Don R.
Don R.

"Easy to get started, ROI in your first week."

What do you like best?

Super easy to get started. You'll be up in minutes. See who is visiting your site immediately. Presents the information in an easy to consume and filter format.

No long term obligation. You will have positive ROI the first week.

Filtering and exporting.

What do you dislike?

Haven't run into a hurdle yet. It doesn't give you personal email or phone, but most don't without an additional charge to a data service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure those that it can benefits are ready to help with the evaluation and push for executive approval if it meets their requirements.

Finding leads that are interested in our brand, have taken the step to come visit us, and yet they are not yet in our CRM system. Without a visitor tracking system, we would have never known key targets were interested in us. We can now have our sales team call on those targets right when they are showing interest.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visitor Queue
Visitor Queue review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"Easy and cost effective tool. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and get going from the get go, not much labour involved to get everything setup. Once you're in it's amazing the insights you can quickly and easily pull about who's checking out your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet, would hope that one day the main list view of who's visited allowed for a tag field to filter out options easier of those that continue to visit your site but you still want to know as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial to your advantage and make sure you have your filters setup. Take the time to book the demo and understand the software.

Unlocking new opportunities of who may be interested in working with us as well as understanding pain points of where the site is not performing as well.

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

Visitor Queue review by Kerry H.
Kerry H.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

The software is very simple to deploy and just works. The interface is simple and intuitive and allowed us to very easily get set up. With a connection through Zapier, we get all the new leads right into our CRM. Excellent system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike other than a large percentage of visitors don't have contact info but I think that is changing as the database grows and new technologies are deployed. Certainly not a show stopper!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it as soon as you can, it's great!

We have greater insight into who is visiting our website, for how long and what they are looking at. With the provided contact information we are able to appropriately reach out to these visitors and close sales!

Visitor Queue review by Administrator

"Great Tool that Every Sales and Marketing Department Should Invest In"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is exceptional. If I have a question Nick is always quick to jump on a call or send me a quick email with the steps I need to follow. I like the feature of being able to set up multiple cues for myself as well as any users I've added. It allows me full control and doesn't stress my team out with doing it themselves.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint my sales team has had is you can't drill down and get an actual email. Only company information. As far as I know, there's not another lead tracking program that offers that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. It's a tremendous tool and priced very competitively.

It's allowing us to gather new leads, follow up with customers we haven't visited in a while, track regional activity, get a better understanding of which products are being viewed and a multitude of other benefits. It's great to use before visiting a customer. You can see what products they are interested in and become prepared to talk about them.

Visitor Queue review by Whittfield H.
Whittfield H.

"Visitor Queue for lead generation"

What do you like best?

No scripts added top your site and therefore no extra http request. Works with the data collected by Google Analytics. Saves time and effort converting GA data to company research.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience needs some work. Also, there's no visual data indicators like charts etc. to help visualize the data as trends or comparisons. Sometimes it picks up ISP information or social networks as referrals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a decent amount of traffic going to your site VQ will be a helpful way to research company info. I tracked recruiters during the trial. In the long run though, I actually value the insights more that the name of the company that's looking so I'd be interested to see how the product continues to improve in that regard.

During the trial period I used the lead information to determine when companies viewed my portfolio and which pages they spent the most time viewing.

Visitor Queue review by tega j.
tega j.

"Easy To Use For Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it gives me the right insight on how to manage my B2B for my business and manage my customers.

The setup is nice, the security is tight, and it is easy to use for beginners.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that, it takes some time for me to get any reply via mail from the customer care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since its very easy to use and it guarantees 99.99 percent security I strongly believe newly established business owners should definitely use Visitors Queue.

The problem of getting across to customers that will purchase my products has been eased out since I started using G2 crowd(visitors Queue).

Visitor Queue review by Administrator

"Great software that gives us unprecedented insight into our site activity"

What do you like best?

The daily reports (automatically sent to as many team members as a company would like) are informative all on their own, giving us immediate insight into site visitors, their locations, etc. Also allows for further exploration into stats on the VQ website. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing has stood out as a critical issue or inconvenience! UX could be improved by chronological ordering in the daily update emails, but this would just be an additional benefit. I presume they are already working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely ask questions if you're unsure about their differentiation - you won't be disappointed. The team is happy to explain, answer questions, and have the software's excellence speak for itself.

Wanting to understand who visits our website & when, where they are navigating from, and what they are doing. VQ stands apart from other softwares in this space, especially for their excellent customer service and team.

Visitor Queue review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Helpful and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ability for Visitor Queue to give me a list of businesses who have visited my site and the key contacts and information on that company. It makes b2b sales leads so much easier than having to cold call businesses.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any major problems so far with Visitor Que.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple and easy to use. Has made getting qualified b2b leads much easier.

Main problem that we have solved is getting a list of business that we can reach out to, The benefit is that many of them know who we are and have already visited the site.

Visitor Queue review by User in Computer Software

"Super Intelligent and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Incredibly clean dashboard, which I love. It is so easy to set up. It takes literally a few minutes for an intermediate or advanced user to begin understanding and using this software.

For a novice, it is still very user friendly.

The leads can easily be assigned to anyone you choose.

You can export the lead, email it, put it in queue, or archive it.

What do you dislike?

The bottom where I can select an option of what to do with my leads, I would like it to be more noticeable. Not having a way to contact the person that was on my site with an email. I dislike the peach and brown bar and font combination in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it sooner than later

It gives me people who are coming to my sites. I can now reach out to potential clients much more easily. It have definitely broadened our horizons. We have noticed interest in our company worldwide. So now we see the need for expansion in some new countries.

Visitor Queue review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Nice view of who's been on your site"

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to see what visitors you've had on your site, and how many pages they viewed.

What do you dislike?

Very few companies have full contact info, so it may be hard to contact the company that's been on your site without extensive researching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a surprising number of competitors out there for this product now, so you can shop around. But Visitor Queue works really fast and offers good information.

Knowing what companies visited our website, ability to reach out to those that may have visited our site but not contacted us.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Automatic Leads from your own traffic? Yes, please!"

What do you like best?

We like the simplicity of Visitor Queue. It's pretty much plug and play. Once you install and configure it, it will give you a slew of data pretty much the next day (if not earlier). Not only that, but besides companies, you also get sources of trafic.

All of it right in your daily email report.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data cand be a little bit hit or miss. For example there are situations where you find you're visited by an internet company. But that's just the provider for that company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd just give it a try at first. And see if it helps.

Leads are automatically converted from our traffic. We use additional lead capture devices, but Visitor Queue gives us a very good starting point for that situation.

Visitor Queue review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to set up and use to track visitors on your website."

What do you like best?

The best part about this software is that you don't have to install any additional tags on your website. It pulls information through Google Analytics and you get instant data from the past 30 days as soon as you connect your account. Also can't forget about price - this is definite value for your money.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more visual data to easily spot trends. The emails being sent daily could also be a little more visually appealing by organizing it in a chart. Other than that, the software is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure, do the free trial and see for yourself.

I mainly use Visitor Queue to track where visitors are coming from, who they are and to pinpoint potential leads.

Visitor Queue review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"A valuable tool for for finding potential clients"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of the software and the ability to see in-depth info on each visitors path to your site, what they checked out, and who it might be from that company!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say is that i wish I knew who the person was exactly every time! But I know that is impossible. Just keep it up!

Knowing where my visitors are coming from with detailed accounts of them like website, address, and phone number.

Visitor Queue review by User

"Caller ID for your website"

What do you like best?

I liked the daily alerts that ranked the entities who visited my site the most in one day. The information is presented in a clear, concise way so that I can easily tell who may be calling for a quote after reviewing the alert. I was able to do a bit of background research on the potential client.

What do you dislike?

Although you can tell what entity visited your site and when, it does not include the name of exactly who visited you site so you can contact that specific individual. Accordingly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times to figure out who visited your site; however, this is an issue not just with Visitor Queue but with other programs like VisitorTrack.

Visitor Queue is beneficial to use for understanding potential clients who are interested in your company, and therefore, may be potential clients. Moreover, it is beneficial for lead generation but it requires some research to take it a step further and look for names and contact details from within an organization to contact.

Visitor Queue review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"VQ is a tool you need to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started and the results are almost immediate. Plus, the customer service is top notch.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying this solution -- far superior and more affordable than it's competitors.

VQ offered my client an opportunity to track visitors to his website with some contacts provided so you don't have to do all the work to hunt down email addresses.

Visitor Queue review by Lorenzo T.
Lorenzo T.

"Visitor queue review "

What do you like best?

Great tool to increase sales and insight into which clients or competitors are viewing your website. You can see the time spent on site and which products and pages have been visited

What do you dislike?

The monthly lead limit was an issue but we resolved that with nick. Also, some leads are displayed as network providers and these need to be flagged so that the developers will know that they are not actual leads

We are able to see which clients are viewing our website so that we can contact them and assist them. We also split the leads by team and have some of the account managers or reps follow up with clients

Visitor Queue review by Tricia R.
Tricia R.

"Taking a cold call and making it into a warm lead"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly! Easy to navigate, assign accounts and to view client page visits.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it! You will see your ROI very quickly.

Finding leads that are interested in specific courses or services that we offer. Allows us to take a cold call and make it into a warm lead as we already are aware of what some of their needs are.

Visitor Queue review by User

" Visitor Queue: get all the right visitor info you need "

What do you like best?

With Visitor Queue, you have software that helps you connect to hot leads who have already displayed interest in your brand, product/service. Whenever a visitor comes to your website, Visitor Queue gathers all contact details of your visitors, including their email, company info and more...

With Visitor Queue you doesn’t need any special website codes. All Visitor Queue needs is a connection to your Google Analytics account.

What do you dislike?

For me the user interface looks clean but the use of the product took me quite some time to master. Therefore I'm hoping dat some features can be simplified in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall Visitor Queue is a great solution for Lead Generation.

I would recommend it to evey organization with a Sales Dept.

With Visitor Queue, the sales team no longer have to work with cold leads.

They now deal with potential clients who have shown (minimal) interest in what your company has to offer. Armed with accurate contact details and useful user data, the sales team's success rate will go up with more deals and more efficient business growth for your company.

"Not Bad For The Money"

What do you like best?

Visitor Queue is pretty inexpensive for what you get. We also use a competitor that charges a lot more money, but they also charge for the contact information of the people who work at the company, whereas VQ does not.

What do you dislike?

Since VQ uses Google Analytics and not its own curated database, not every hit is accurate. Also, not every company has contacts listed with their information. I am kind of on the fence.

When the company hit is correct and there is contact information of the people who work at the company, VQ does do what we need it to do.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator

"Simple set up, great value"

What do you like best?

The customer service is unmatched. The set up could not be easier. The interface is easy enough for users at any technical level.

What do you dislike?

I was originally looking to gather more targeted insight, but have not yet found a solution - if one even exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial. You'll quickly see if it's right for you, Nick, CEO, answers any questions you might have.

We've been tracking businesses on our site for some time. This has allowed us to streamline that process 10x and gives our executives direct insight into visitors - no more manual reports needed.

Visitor Queue review by Consultant

"Valuable info for marketing and sales teams"

What do you like best?

The info that you get behind a visit is actionable. Usually, the visitor stats is just a number in a report, this tool takes it to the next step allow you to assign, qualify and follow-up. Also a great tool for marketing to keep their finger on the pulse of the engaged visitor types.

What do you dislike?

There haven't been any issues, the dashboard is easy to use, navigation and all of the tools you need are easily accessible.

Ability to provide the next level of detail on your visitors giving you that slight edge to know more about who is visiting and engaging with your websites.

Visitor Queue review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Great Data"

What do you like best?

Integration with existing Google Analytics code made set up super easy. User interface was very intuitive as well.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer to see more results with user info and/or direct links to social profiles.

We're able to better identify who specifically is visiting our site from a business standpoint. This helps us make more informed strategic decisions.

Visitor Queue review by Manish R.
Manish R.

"Simple the best and easiest"

What do you like best?

I have tried so many visitor identifying softwares in the past, but this one is the most simple and fastest way to know about your visitors. We have actually converted clients by identifying them through visitor queue and then reaching out to them through cold emailing.

What do you dislike?

I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D

Lead identification and conversion

Visitor Queue review by Ignacio D.
Ignacio D.

"Great technology to help us grow our business."

What do you like best?

I love that it's powered by Google Analytics, allow you to have unlimited websites, require no messy website codes and set up only takes minute.

What do you dislike?

Beta testing has just finished and I'm waiting for the new features. However, I currently don't have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

I love being able to track my website visitors and become strategic on re-targeting with offline marketing.

Visitor Queue review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Visitor Queue switch from Lead Forensics"

What do you like best?

It is very good value and simple. I like that it feeds from Google Analytics so no additional scripts to load.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app and not very friendly mobile website. They are working on these and these don't take much from the platform as we access from PCs normally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial and test it out.

Find who is looking at our website to turn into leads.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"No brainer solution"

What do you like best?

I like that it connects to Google Analytics and I do not have to add additional codes into my website.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload lists of leads so that VQ will ping me when one of the companies is on my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at getting starting with a sales and marketing tool like this, absolutely use Visitor Queue. You can figure out how to implement in your processes without spending a fortune.

Being able to see company names on our website is helpful as a sales prioritization tool. They are able to see if leads they are contacting are engaging with their efforts, and helps them decide how to follow up.

Visitor Queue review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Great software for companies on a budget"

What do you like best?

I tried out Visitor Queue for our company. It helps identify people visiting your website, so that you don't miss out on sales. It has a simple user interface and the employees were very helpful, offering to update features as we requested them.

What do you dislike?

Another product's interface was more customizable and worked better when plugging in with other software that we use.

It helps your sales team hunt better. Daily emails help with lead generation.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator

"Alternative to Visitor Track"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of set up, the email reminders and the customer service I received.

What do you dislike?

I find the emails not as professional looking as i would like and there is a bit of a delay sometimes in getting them but we I inquire they are quick to respond and have resolved my issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial you have nothing to lose.

It replaced a current system and was much less expensive.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Very useful for our sales team"

What do you like best?

I love this tool. We currently use the free version but will be updating to the paid version, which is very reasonable, in the next quarter. I love how it has tracking information our team can actually act upon to generate sales!

What do you dislike?

The UA can be funky in some places, but the team realizes that and are constantly adjusting things on their end.

Lead generation

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great tool for top of funnel research"

What do you like best?

The information is presented in a nice neat fashion and is easy to consume. Accuracy of results appears to be very high after initial reviews.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use some polish. The filters could also be beefed up somewhat but someone with Analytics knowledge can pre filter their data view prior to Visitor Queue accessing the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely.

Uncovering prospective visitors.

Visitor Queue review by mohit j.
mohit j.

"Accurately gets the visitor info but ui needs some working"

What do you like best?

The accuracy of the information and it captures all the visits to my site accyrately

What do you dislike?

The UI seems a little underdone and needs some more work

We really need to see what visitors have come to our website. Visitor queue seems to have an accurate profile of the visitors who are coming to our website

Visitor Queue review by Consultant

"Visitor Queue review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up.

good capture of website visitors

good integrations with other applications

What do you dislike?

none so far. I've trailed this application as i wasn't happy with the integration of another.

I needed a website visitor capture application that actively integrates with the application my business currently uses

Visitor Queue review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great timely visitor insights. "

What do you like best?

It is Easy to use and receiving alerts has been very useful.

What do you dislike?

Need a method to better filter bot/spam leads.

Understanding the type of traffic and visitors who utilize the site. It has given a deeper understanding of the types of visitors coming through.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good product"

What do you like best?

Good product, accurate analysis of

my potential market

What do you dislike?

A bit expensive for young startups, graphic structure not too much intuitive

I've managed to find which companies are interested in my products, but not came in contact with me directly

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great app to find the proper leads on business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Complete details about the leads and campaign to sent

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It has lots of features. everything is good.

It is helping us to find the great customers from just visitors. Its really great app helped to get more customers.

Visitor Queue review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Good way to better undestand your customer"

What do you like best?

I find out a new niche of customers I never thought about

What do you dislike?

I would prefer weekly mail instead of daily

I find a new niche of customers! It's awesome what you can find out with visitor queue

Visitor Queue review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great lead generation tool "

What do you like best?

Very cool platform for understanding B2B IP visits

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be confusing sometimes. And understanding the finer things to look for with the IP visit

Understanding who to focus on when it comes to leads

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service for leads"

What do you like best?

Daily mails with ips and companies that get sent to us

What do you dislike?

South Africa has dynamic ip adressed. This isn't an issue from Visitor Queue though

Getting an understanding of the companies visiting us

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Visitor Queue we can able see all possible website visitors information"

What do you like best?

on Visitor Queue we can able see all possible website visitors information it's the only website.we can able see visitors spending time on pages.

What do you dislike?

it's not a free but good thing not always free but we will cover that price on leads.

Visitor Queue visitors our google analysis problem...google analysis we able see only visitor basic information but visitor ques we show all possible information.

Visitor Queue review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great site to track visitors to our website"

What do you like best?

We like that there is no code to install in order to use the site analytics.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to track actual visitors to the website with their email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend this site if you are looking for an easy-to-implement solution to monitor web traffic.

We are able to track visitors to our website at a low cost.

Visitor Queue review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great for industries casting a wide net"

What do you like best?

We enjoyed using visitor queue and hope to use it more in the future as it has the ability to see where your users are coming from

What do you dislike?

We are quite niche so it's harder to find exactly who the right person is

Figuring out what kinds of companies are interested in our service

Visitor Queue review by User

"Great for getting started"

What do you like best?

We are able to see who is visiting our site and sort to the most appropriate targets

What do you dislike?

We wish they had more information on the visitors.

We are about to see the traction our site is getting and find sales leads. We are able to directly reach out to those leads.

Visitor Queue review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to start and helpful. "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to start using this software. The interface is simple and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Large percentage of visitors don't have contact info

"Review"

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to use and good value for money

What do you dislike?

Platform could have more features and information about visitors.

Allows us to know who is looking at our corporate site and might be worth reaching out to.

Learning about Visitor Queue?

* We monitor all Visitor Queue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Visitor Queue to Similar Solutions