VisitorTrack

It's like "Caller ID for your Website®". Every prospect visits a website. VisitorTrack is designed for B2B website lead generation. Track, capture and identify the anonymous business visitors coming to your site - without any registration. Get detailed contact records for the people who work there. Integrate this into rich reporting or hundreds of web-based CRM, Email and Marketing applications.

Work for VisitorTrack?

Learning about VisitorTrack?

VisitorTrack Reviews

Showing 62 VisitorTrack reviews
VisitorTrack review by <span>Ben R.</span>
Ben R.

"A nearly perfect software for viewing and tracking website stats and user/company information"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt knowing user's company names and then being able to easily leverage zoom.info lookups for contact information is the core benefit. The interface is great too, very easy to learn and use on a day-to-day.

We are a small company (about 25) and daily statistics emails are great for leadership and marketing team members.

Custom "triggers" to email the team when anticipated actions happen are very insightful. Knowing what our top customers are doing on our website is invaluable for business reasons.

I might add that support and setup have been fantastic! The VT team is highly attentive and love what they do. Support is a click away via , chat, email or phone.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints! It would be great if basic CRM functionality was included in the software in addition to Salesforce integration but this is not a requirement.

Knowing when partner or customer attention is at its peak is critical for business decisions. Also, combining these deep user actions and insights with actual website stats make for the perfect daily email for our team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VisitorTrack
VisitorTrack review by <span>Ashlei A. H.</span>
Ashlei A. H.

"The exact product we were searching for! "

What do you like best?

I reviewed several trials and Visitor Track really gave us the most useful information when comparing them all. The deciding factor for us was the contact information for those within the company were far superior. I like the easy usability of the site and also that you can set alerts, triggers, & customize reports. Additionally, customer service is superb with this company!

What do you dislike?

I only dislike/wish I would have known to check for full integration abilities, as the CRM we use isn’t 100% able to be integrated because it is an older version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what information is going to be most beneficial for you and make sure to ask whatever questions you have when doing your trial demo. The account reps are very knowledgeable so I felt incredibly confident when it came time to push the purchase to our company.

We are able to have a transparent view of the companies and industries interested in us. We needed a way to find warmer leads and this product has been the perfect answer! Not only are we happy to know what companies (and type) to "go after", it is helpful to know exactly what their activity has been on our site i.e. what pages/products they are interested in.

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

VisitorTrack review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

"Essential for Our Lengthy Sales Process"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack has proven to be an essential tool for our sales team since we began using the product nearly 8 years ago. Given that our sales process can last anywhere between three and twenty-four months, having the visibility to what our prospects are researching on our website allows our sales team to be more engaging with our prospects, to know answers to our prospects' questions before the questions are asked, and to be smarter, better prepared, and more informed than our competition.

What do you dislike?

It's the nature of the beast, but sometimes the geo location of companies that appear through Visitor Track can be skewed given the actual location of IP addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak to a B2C environment, but this is a fantastic tool if you have a B2B business with a focus on online lead generation.

Obviously not every potential customer who visits our website fills out a contact form and gives us their information (a true conversion). VisitorTrack gives us a second chance at those companies by identifying who those companies are, what pages the user visited, and how they came to our site to begin with.

VisitorTrack review by <span>Ixta G.</span>
Ixta G.

"Great platform to qualify visitors to your website"

What do you like best?

That you can see the type of companies that are visiting your website and it's a great way to qualify the traffic you are receiving. It's also great to help identify potential customers and provide contact information. Also, great customer service from Larry Barton.

What do you dislike?

It's very helpful but there is still a gap (from a technical aspect) to be able to identify who exactly from a certain company is visiting your website and who the right contacts are. The contact info is not always available for every visitor or IP address which is understandable but frustrating at times from a lead gen perspective.

Trying to identify quality leads for my sales team. Sometimes we are able to identify when a company that we've reached out to or that we are interested have visited the website and also know what pages/products they are looking at.

VisitorTrack review by <span>Margaret P.</span>
Margaret P.

"Essential tool for account-based marketing"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack gives me the ability to de-anonymize certain website visitors and view their behavior flow across digital content assets. This is the kind of intelligence that helps me more accurately identify accounts interested in my services and shorten the path to purchase. Before selecting VisitorTrack, I evaluated several IP tracking solution providers, including Lead Forensics, VisualVisitor and Leadfeeder. None were able to deliver as many accurate hits as VisitorTrack. The identified account details are provided by a robust ZoomInfo database, which is a key differentiator in elevating the quality of the platform. VisitorTrack's dashboard, customization and reporting are much more user friendly that any of its competitors and the support team much more responsive. Pricing is always a factor when choosing a vendor, and VisitorTrack offered the greatest return on our investment. Their competitors were much more expensive and delivered less value than VisitorTrack.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike has more to do with the technology than the vendor. At this stage, no one can identify mobile visitors to a website. That's 50% of our traffic and growing. This capability is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend VisitorTrack to any B2B sales and marketing organization, from SMB to enterprise.

VisitorTrack is my early warning system for prospect interest and engagement. I've doubled my pipeline since implementing the platform. I'm able to research and find the right people within my target accounts, track their response to my outreach and identify opportunities to participate in RFPs and competitive bids. Before VisitorTrack, I only found out about these deals after the fact.

VisitorTrack review by <span>Rachel C.</span>
Rachel C.

"VisitorTrack Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool allows companies to see what is and isn't working on their website - you can see what visitors are most interested in by seeing how long they spend on a page/which links they click/which pages they visit etc. It also has great filters so you can view people by categories based on what you're trying to track. Additionally, the support/help is great - they are genuinely interested in solving your issue or questions, and also seem to really want to help customers understand how to best use the product and its efficiency

What do you dislike?

not really much that I dislike - it would be cool to see even more filters/categories/sorting for reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool can be super helpful if you are looking to increase traffic to your company's website and/or just want to get a better idea and insight of how to improve (or areas on your website that are working great/peaking interest). Additionally, the help team/support for the program is great. They reply quickly and follow through to make sure the problem is solved.

insight on traffic to company website, more detailed view of customers and what they may like/dislike

Learning about VisitorTrack?

* We monitor all VisitorTrack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.