VisitorTrack

It's like "Caller ID for your Website®". Every prospect visits a website. VisitorTrack is designed for B2B website lead generation. Track, capture and identify the anonymous business visitors coming to your site - without any registration. Get detailed contact records for the people who work there. Integrate this into rich reporting or hundreds of web-based CRM, Email and Marketing applications.

Work for VisitorTrack?

Learning about VisitorTrack?

VisitorTrack Reviews

Ask VisitorTrack a Question
Showing 65 VisitorTrack reviews
VisitorTrack review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"Lead Generation solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to add contacts from the companies that visit or website based on their title. We do this by Vistortrack's integration with Zoom and looking people up on Linkedin. I also like the ability to have multiple people receive alerts via email when people are on our website doing specific actions.

What do you dislike?

If the people on your website aren't one their own hosted ISP, Visitortrack can't see them. This means that if your leads are smaller companies that might not have their own ISP this might not be the software for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to be sure all the decision makers will be available at the end of the trial to make your decision. If not, I would hold off starting the trial. They will extend the trial if needed, it just would be a lot easier.

Lead generation. With this software it lets us find prospects based on website engagement without having to buy lists. We can quickly see how many pages someone has visited and if they hit pages that we decide are important in our buying process. We can also see previous visits and most importantly for us, Industry.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VisitorTrack
VisitorTrack review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"A nearly perfect software for viewing and tracking website stats and user/company information"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt knowing user's company names and then being able to easily leverage zoom.info lookups for contact information is the core benefit. The interface is great too, very easy to learn and use on a day-to-day.

We are a small company (about 25) and daily statistics emails are great for leadership and marketing team members.

Custom "triggers" to email the team when anticipated actions happen are very insightful. Knowing what our top customers are doing on our website is invaluable for business reasons.

I might add that support and setup have been fantastic! The VT team is highly attentive and love what they do. Support is a click away via , chat, email or phone.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints! It would be great if basic CRM functionality was included in the software in addition to Salesforce integration but this is not a requirement.

Knowing when partner or customer attention is at its peak is critical for business decisions. Also, combining these deep user actions and insights with actual website stats make for the perfect daily email for our team.

What Visitor Identification solution do you use?

VisitorTrack review by Ashlei A. H.
Ashlei A. H.

"The exact product we were searching for! "

What do you like best?

I reviewed several trials and Visitor Track really gave us the most useful information when comparing them all. The deciding factor for us was the contact information for those within the company were far superior. I like the easy usability of the site and also that you can set alerts, triggers, & customize reports. Additionally, customer service is superb with this company!

What do you dislike?

I only dislike/wish I would have known to check for full integration abilities, as the CRM we use isn’t 100% able to be integrated because it is an older version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what information is going to be most beneficial for you and make sure to ask whatever questions you have when doing your trial demo. The account reps are very knowledgeable so I felt incredibly confident when it came time to push the purchase to our company.

We are able to have a transparent view of the companies and industries interested in us. We needed a way to find warmer leads and this product has been the perfect answer! Not only are we happy to know what companies (and type) to "go after", it is helpful to know exactly what their activity has been on our site i.e. what pages/products they are interested in.

VisitorTrack review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Essential for Our Lengthy Sales Process"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack has proven to be an essential tool for our sales team since we began using the product nearly 8 years ago. Given that our sales process can last anywhere between three and twenty-four months, having the visibility to what our prospects are researching on our website allows our sales team to be more engaging with our prospects, to know answers to our prospects' questions before the questions are asked, and to be smarter, better prepared, and more informed than our competition.

What do you dislike?

It's the nature of the beast, but sometimes the geo location of companies that appear through Visitor Track can be skewed given the actual location of IP addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak to a B2C environment, but this is a fantastic tool if you have a B2B business with a focus on online lead generation.

Obviously not every potential customer who visits our website fills out a contact form and gives us their information (a true conversion). VisitorTrack gives us a second chance at those companies by identifying who those companies are, what pages the user visited, and how they came to our site to begin with.

VisitorTrack review by Ixta G.
Ixta G.

"Great platform to qualify visitors to your website"

What do you like best?

That you can see the type of companies that are visiting your website and it's a great way to qualify the traffic you are receiving. It's also great to help identify potential customers and provide contact information. Also, great customer service from Larry Barton.

What do you dislike?

It's very helpful but there is still a gap (from a technical aspect) to be able to identify who exactly from a certain company is visiting your website and who the right contacts are. The contact info is not always available for every visitor or IP address which is understandable but frustrating at times from a lead gen perspective.

Trying to identify quality leads for my sales team. Sometimes we are able to identify when a company that we've reached out to or that we are interested have visited the website and also know what pages/products they are looking at.

VisitorTrack review by Margaret P.
Margaret P.

"Essential tool for account-based marketing"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack gives me the ability to de-anonymize certain website visitors and view their behavior flow across digital content assets. This is the kind of intelligence that helps me more accurately identify accounts interested in my services and shorten the path to purchase. Before selecting VisitorTrack, I evaluated several IP tracking solution providers, including Lead Forensics, VisualVisitor and Leadfeeder. None were able to deliver as many accurate hits as VisitorTrack. The identified account details are provided by a robust ZoomInfo database, which is a key differentiator in elevating the quality of the platform. VisitorTrack's dashboard, customization and reporting are much more user friendly that any of its competitors and the support team much more responsive. Pricing is always a factor when choosing a vendor, and VisitorTrack offered the greatest return on our investment. Their competitors were much more expensive and delivered less value than VisitorTrack.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike has more to do with the technology than the vendor. At this stage, no one can identify mobile visitors to a website. That's 50% of our traffic and growing. This capability is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend VisitorTrack to any B2B sales and marketing organization, from SMB to enterprise.

VisitorTrack is my early warning system for prospect interest and engagement. I've doubled my pipeline since implementing the platform. I'm able to research and find the right people within my target accounts, track their response to my outreach and identify opportunities to participate in RFPs and competitive bids. Before VisitorTrack, I only found out about these deals after the fact.

VisitorTrack review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"VisitorTrack Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool allows companies to see what is and isn't working on their website - you can see what visitors are most interested in by seeing how long they spend on a page/which links they click/which pages they visit etc. It also has great filters so you can view people by categories based on what you're trying to track. Additionally, the support/help is great - they are genuinely interested in solving your issue or questions, and also seem to really want to help customers understand how to best use the product and its efficiency

What do you dislike?

not really much that I dislike - it would be cool to see even more filters/categories/sorting for reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool can be super helpful if you are looking to increase traffic to your company's website and/or just want to get a better idea and insight of how to improve (or areas on your website that are working great/peaking interest). Additionally, the help team/support for the program is great. They reply quickly and follow through to make sure the problem is solved.

insight on traffic to company website, more detailed view of customers and what they may like/dislike

VisitorTrack review by Ed M.
Ed M.

"...the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality."

What do you like best?

We did not want to be locked into a long term contract but we wanted to the most value for our spend. We reviewed four companies in addition to Visitor Track, and after the dust settled the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality. They also checked the other boxes with their low program cost and value added services.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could know the exact person that visits, but at least we are gaining more information than before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed LeadFeeder, LeadForensics, Leadbery and KickFire in addition to Visitor Track, after the dust settled the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality. They also checked all the other boxes with their low program cost and value added services.

With netFactor and Visitor Track we are now able to, at the very, least identify from where our visitors are coming. It is rewarding to see when the website is visited anonymously, then a digital request for quote or a phone call follows and ultimately the sale occurs.

VisitorTrack review by Steven W.
Steven W.

"Next Level Web Analytics"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what companies and keywords (in some cases) are hitting our website, removing a layer of ambiguity from the Google Analytics data sets.

What do you dislike?

Not much comes to mind, the data isn't available online historically after 60 or 90 days, but we export the data monthly into our own database, so we have the complete history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep in mind, even though it's expressly clear in many statements from VT, some people will expect specific leads (people), not just company names, which is not the case. Depending on the size of the organization you're targeting, and the subset of personnel within that target, you may be able to infer, who the user is, but sometimes you will not.

Having web traffic tied to a specific organization helps us draw many conclusions specific to the different industries we serve. Everything from web content enhancements, to industry trends analysis has benefitted.

VisitorTrack review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"Excellent Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack's excellent customer support has made using their web application all the more worthwhile. When we are having trouble with something, they immediately respond with helpful solutions.

What do you dislike?

Loading contacts can be slow when there are too many in your database. The solution was to transfer them to our CRM and then delete the contacts from VisitorTrack. We transferred them to our CRM, but we decided to keep the contacts in the VisitorTrack database as a backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since VisitorTrack has a free trial, I would definitely recommend trying it out! The pricing is about on par with similar web applications.

VisitorTrack has helped us better understand who is visiting our website and how they are using it. The lead mining can be useful when trying to find the right person to talk to.

VisitorTrack review by Alec K.
Alec K.

"TRACK YOUR VISITORS!!!"

What do you like best?

Find out exactly who it was that hit your website. Study the pages they were interested in. Contact them!

What do you dislike?

The software allowed you to export massive lists of contacts from Zoominfo. They no longer allow that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support group when you have issues. Product user interface is fantastic, they just did an update!

Using visitorTrack we can keep up with website visitors, and find out how many times they have come back to our site. This allows us to know when to engage them. With the ability to track guests that with labels in the program, our company can tag our competitors, prospects, partners, clients. This lets our sales people know if it is okay to contact certain companies that hit our website.

VisitorTrack review by Erik K.
Erik K.

"Perfect supplement for prospecting"

What do you like best?

It is very gratifying to see activity from companies that I have been targeting on our website, and specifically what products or services they are looking at. It helps direct the next conversation or reach out. It also has been an amazing tool to find new prospects that I would have otherwise missed.

What do you dislike?

Although I have not delved into more of the technical features, it would be nice to have target criteria for alerts, such as company industry, size, or even page visit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gives great insight to companies you may not even be targeting, as well as insight to activity from companies you have.

Seeing cold calls turn into warm leads from recent web activity, finding warm leads just from frequent activity.

VisitorTrack review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Wonderful product, excellent support, dependable data for a critical piece of our puzzle."

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like best about this software and company.

First. Price. For the price-point, this is hands down the best website visitor tracking software on the market that I found in over a month of research and trials.

Next, Customer Service. Let me say, five stars for customer support doesn't cut it. 10 stars might. It It is intimidating to use powerful products whose features are complicated and hard to use. Not only did Larry host a full orientation session for our whole team, he and his team are readily available whenever I need them and respond within seconds if I chat or minutes if I email. And he always wants suggestions for improving the UI, though I will say most 'suggestions' I make are things they already have and I couldn't find until he showed me.

Their UI: Somehow their designers have created very functional software with lots of sorting and filtering capabilities that is easy to use and intuitive. As a designer, I know how challenging that is and I particularly respect how they have worked around the way their data comes to them and translated into a usable, filterable and intuitive UI.

Individual Contacts (Full Access Records, or FARs), i.e. Individual Contacts within a company: With the package we got, we are allowed 100 contacts per month (they do not carry over). We can purchase more at a reasonable rate. This aspect of the service is cheaper than the other companies I vetted who sell this SAAS.

What do you dislike?

Like any software that pulls from big data, there are occasional errors but they are few and far between and all I have found have logically explicable.

What I do wish is that they could find a way to look around Symantec's tracker-blocker software. There are a few hits each day from "Symantec" but we have no idea of finding out who they are.

I mentioned contacts above. At a large company, there might be 100 engineers in one plant alone who might have been the one person on our site! We have therefore not utilized our Contact FARs hardly at all because it would be a complete shot in the dark. The real culprit here, however, is the company size and not VT, since we have to qualify each lead, so we are working on internal methods to figure out how to better use this data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product. I highly recommend it to anyone considering website tracking software.

We had no idea who was on our website previously. We also had no idea what our conversion rate was. Now we know who is on, who purchases, and can tell what products are getting the most attention so we can better focus our advertising. Also, as we are moving towards ecommerce, it became obvious that we needed to prepare and learn better how to create web pages that customers actually utilize. Since we are largely B2B and are a small company, doing this (and at a good price point) was critical for growth.

Additionally, our authorized dealers were clamoring for more leads, and due to geolocation, we can now provide multiple leads per day.

VisitorTrack review by Carson D.
Carson D.

"Fantastic Tool for our Sales Team"

What do you like best?

We use our website as the hub of many of our marketing efforts and knowing who is visiting our site is of great value. Knowing who is on our site and the pages they are visiting gives us a better picture of how are website is performing and how visitors are interacting with it. Ultimately, our marketing dollars are more effective with the information that visitor track provides.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Getting on board with Visitor Track and now seeing new leads in our pipeline... nothing to dislike here :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial, the training and the support have all be top notch. Very helpful.

We know that in our industry we don't often get a phone call at the end of a person's first visit to our site. It can take three or four visits over weeks before we do get a call. With visitor track we have more information and more options for follow up and remarketing. Again, Great Tool for us. Thanks.

VisitorTrack review by Betsy Rose L.
Betsy Rose L.

"Very Excited to Put Visitor Track to Use"

What do you like best?

We're just launching Visitor Track and the customer service so far has been fantastic. As a small business, we need a little extra help with technology and the Visitor Track staff has been so great. Every visit counts for us, so being able to know that we're actually generating traffic from our specific sales targets is clutch!

What do you dislike?

Our website is on a platform that is not 100% compatible with the coding. But they worked with us to get a viable start and yield results.

We're able to generate meaningful leads and also report back to our sales staff so that they can see if their outreach is yielding interest. The added corporate contact database is so helpful to immediately access key contacts from companies that have visited our site.

VisitorTrack review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Fantastic Tracking System"

What do you like best?

There are four of us within our company that keep an eye on web traffic, and VisitorTrack simplifies the entire process for us. Our market is relatively thin, and this service allows us to focus on leads we find most important to the success of our business.

What do you dislike?

If I could change anything, it would be to allow us to see who from a potential customer is checking us out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Well worth the small investment.

We used to spend a fair bit of time on dead end leads. Visitor track allows us to separate our leads and to follow up on those we think could go somewhere. As one who still likes to cold call, having this information (the fact that a particular company spent ?? minutes on our website, and visited ?? pages), helps break the ice when I am making an initial call on a prospect. It gives me something to talk about right away with the 'gatekeeper'.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Exceptional Tool - Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Visitor Track is a great addition to our website analytic resource portfolio. It provides an easy to understand snapshot of our website visitors, and allows us to produce customized reports that are relevant to our specific business needs. One of the biggest benefits for us is the Contacts function, which allows us to efficiently locate relevant point people at companies that visit our site. Being able to track visitors by page views is also a big plus because it allows us to focus our outreach based on what was relevant to each visitor.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome if this tool could somehow be integrated with Google Analytics - our other primary website analysis tool.

Visitor Track is invaluable when it comes to proactively marketing to inbound prospects. Instead of relying on visitors to contact us, Visitor Track provides us with the intel to reach out to people that have shown passive interest in our business.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Awesome insight into website visitors"

What do you like best?

Seeing which companies are looking at our site and what specifically they are searching for is extremely valuable to us. Our sales people are reaching out to potential customers earlier in the buying process, and this benefits us tremendously.

What do you dislike?

VisitorTrack doesn't tell you exactly who looked at the site, just the company and a list of potential contacts that we then have to make a best guess with. Some of the company info is out of date, contacts may not be current employees at the companies etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look up contacts on LinkedIn before downloading the full access record so you know they still work at the company. Once you get one for a company, you can figure out their email naming scheme and infer other contacts from LinkedIn.

We are able to see what companies are looking for on our website and who they are. We can reach out to prospective customers earlier in their buying process.

VisitorTrack review by Cindy D.
Cindy D.

"Excellent Insights and Extremely Responsive Team"

What do you like best?

The website tracking tool is very good. It provides us excellent insight into who is on our website and helps us identify potential contacts using their database. Plus, their support team is incredibly responsive. Larry Barton is so quick to get back to you and things get done.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am happy with their organization and tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent tool for organizations looking to find more indepth insights into website activity and those visitors that don't actively download documents or contact us. It will allow us to be more proactive in our marketing efforts.

We have been using VisitorTrack for awhile; however, up to this point, it has been primarily gaining insights into the website activity. I am thrilled that they now offer integration (via Zapier) to MS Dynamics CRM - that will save us time. As we continue to ramp up our marketing efforts, we plan to further leverage the tool and the insights we gain for future campaigns.

VisitorTrack review by Preston S.
Preston S.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use, provides basic or complex reports depending on your desired use.

What do you dislike?

Getting the tagging set up can be time consuming. You can submit a list of customers but they may appear differently in the system. Best method we found was to tag individually on a weekly basis but this took some time.

Provides a level of lead generation or suggestions for cold calling. Our team can see if a company has been visiting our site and will know there is someone in the organization that might be open to a discussion.

VisitorTrack review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Great tool for automation!"

What do you like best?

Without a sales department, we struggled with how to treat the leads from VisitorTrack once we got them With the addition of the Zapier service, we're able to automate the introduction email process to the potential leads. It's become an effective tool for us and doesn't take up any time or resources once it is set up!

What do you dislike?

One area I would like to see improved is the number of companies with individual contacts available. The way we utilize the service, these contacts are the main ingredient to make the automated system work..

VisitorTrack helps us reach out to many potential leads that we would normally never contact.

VisitorTrack review by David H.
David H.

"Great intelligence on target account tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see when our target accounts are visiting our site. Particularly after an email blast. Page level reports are also great for tracking missed opportunities on targeted landing pages. It lets me see who is on the fence so we can make an extra push.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would give me contact info for the actual visitors so I could follow up with new visitors directly.

In a word, it's visibility into my sales funnel. Even if we knew a company was interested, Visitor Track gives us the ability to see which pages they visited so we can better understand their interests.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Valuable tool for finding new contacts in target companies from anonymous website visits"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack IP lookup is much more accurate than Marketo RTP. Eloqua is deprecating website visitor alerts. I love the direct integration with Salesforce. Simply push records to Contacts or Leads. No import/export. Contact information is ZoomInfo. You have complete reporting and alert flexibility using advanced filter criteria. Support always responds within an hour and always able to answer the question satisfactorily. Overall, it's an incredible value for the money.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to come up with anything negative about this service. It's very intuitive and doesn't take long to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always check Salesforce after pushing new records. Matching Contacts to an existing account is hit or miss. It's easy to associate the new records with an account after creating them.

Identifying anonymous website visitors by company and finding new contacts in those companies.

VisitorTrack review by Regina T.
Regina T.

"VisitorTrack has been a succcessful addition to our lead generation efforts."

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack helps us find potential customers that need our printing and converting services. Although we have only been using the software for a couple of months, we have already been able to help a few new customers, that we might not have otherwise found.

What do you dislike?

If I could change anything about VisitorTrack, it would be that we would know the exact individual that was looking at our website. Although, the links to Social Media, and the integration with our Salesforce platform do help a lot, even if the identity of the exact individual is not disclosed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend VisitorTrack to anyone looking to enhance their lead generation, it is a great value for the price.

VisitorTrack has made a positive impact on our Lead Generation program.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator

"Excellent Tracking Tool for Multiple Departments"

What do you like best?

There are two things that ultimately contributed to our decision to use VisitorTrack:

1.) Customer Service and Support: We contacted several similar software companies before choosing VisitorTrack, and VisitorTrack was the most responsive and offered the most useful tracking/lead tools in one platform.

2.) Price - Other platforms are geared solely toward large corporations with extensive marketing budgets. VisitorTrack's tiered registration and pricing options made this the most valuable solution for our company. We chose one of the basic tiers, but also supplemented with additional contacts for a very reasonable price.

Having been a VisitorTrack customer for eight months now, both of the above still hold true - I'm sure we're one of their lower price point customers, but they proactively reach out with offers for refresher training sessions and suggestions to ensure that we're getting the most value from our tracked information.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we've found yet that we really dislike. VisitorTrack was extremely simple to set up on our site, and that simple snippet of code provides so much useful information in return.

While we don't know exactly which person at a company is visiting our site, the company information is far more helpful for B2B sales. Just having a personal name would be virtually useless (and we have used those tools before), but with VisitorTrack, we now have the company name, as well as access to a full library of personal names and titles at those companies in an easy-to-use search/report interface.

VisitorTrack is excellent for both Sales and Marketing - we have one department who uses the platform to obtain leads and contacts, and another department who uses it to identify page views for website optimization and design. Prior to VisitorTrack, we had no idea who was visiting our site or which pages they were visiting, and now we have access to both of those extremely useful pieces of information, and much more.

VisitorTrack review by Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

"Increased Customer Interactions"

What do you like best?

With VisitorTrack, it is easy to see what companies are viewing our websites and what products they are most interested in. This makes reaching out to new and existing customers much easier. It also helps us identify pages that need improvement.

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest to use with a Drupal site, but they are quick to provide help. I wish there was a dashboard for each website they service.

It can be hard to identify potential customers, especially when they don't fill out our Contact Us forms. VisitorTrack allows us to see which companies are interested in what products. It's only been a month and we are scheduling meetings across the country.

VisitorTrack review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"A great tool for understanding how visitors navagate your site."

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, plenty of customization with nearly all the information I need.

What do you dislike?

Not seeing all visitors (non-business IP addresses) and specific visitors - but I know that's not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for what it's intended for - don't expect specific user information. But helpful none-the-less to see which companies are visiting your site and what they're looking at.

Helpful in determining the most engaging content and areas of interest.

VisitorTrack review by User in Computer Software

"A Tool You Can't Be Without"

What do you like best?

Exact pages companies are on and that you are able to download contacts through the website

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Visitor Track at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you learn about all the different areas of this product. We started using it with a proper introduction and have gone without using some of the tools for almost 3 years. Finding out we can do a lot more will make us more successful in the lead generation area which we want to succeed in.

Being able to contact through VisitorTrack has helped a lot. We were not aware at the time we had the ability to contact.

VisitorTrack review by User in Computer Software

"Great insights, flexible reporting"

What do you like best?

The flexibility with reports is great. VisitorTrack gives you tons of filters and ways to set up your reports, so you only see what you want to.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard isn't configurable. Right now it only displays the most active visitors and I wish it could display most recent visitors as well. However, you can create a nice report for most recent visitors if that's what you're looking for.

Marketing uses the tool to see what type of traffic we are getting, are they the right folks, and where are they coming from .The tool provides us with insights on possible buying motives of prospects by showing us how they are moving about our site.

VisitorTrack review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Great for tracking unknown web traffic"

What do you like best?

The main function we use it for is to track larger companies visiting our website. It has a ton of other features and custom reports and notifications that we are planning to use, but haven't implemented yet.

What do you dislike?

VisitorTrack is very powerful, but can be less user friendly at times. I would recommend they consider giving the UI a facelift.

It has been great to not only see what companies are on our website, but what pages are being visited. For example, if a customer is constantly on our support site, we can reach out to them for additional assistance.

"Visitor Track"

What do you like best?

We can confidently say that Visitor Track Technology has become an instrumental part our search marketing programs. From a sales perspective it's obviously nice to have an inbound call or email, but to be able to have real time data collection on any business/potential client that visits a web-site is truly game changing.

To validate the search marketing results with real data about who's looking at a clients site, what they are looking for & to then identify key personnel - we're talking about enhanced sales data that takes our clients from the 'order taker' perspective to the 'sales' perspective. It's the hundreds and hundreds of inbound clicks that NEVER contact you, that now are identifiable perspective HOT leads that make this program a cornerstone for our clients.

What do you dislike?

this isn't a negative, this system provides so much collectible data - be prepared to know more than you'd have ever thought possible about inbound web traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beyond the product let me say that Visitor Track Support / Sales Staff are top notch.

Our agency is asked to provide analytical proof of the success of our programs. The problem is that 'numbers' don't necessarily equate to success. We can drive high volume web hits to clients, but at some point it's up to the 'website' to create the engagement with a visitor. And, not all visitors are attracted to the same call to action - with Visitor Track we now are able to capture the details of who's coming to the website - and take action on engaging those prospects. The fact of the matter is that our clients pay allot of money to drive clicks from Google AdWords - Now they can quantify every dollar by having the ability to identify these visitors and then determine the best manner in which to pursue.

Visitor Track has allowed our clients to Enhance their search marketing campaigns & spearhead advanced sales marketing strategies. It's a must have if you're truly serious about using your web-site as a marketing tool.

VisitorTrack review by Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

"Prompt answers to my questions"

What do you like best?

My customer service team is the best! Whenever I have a question, I can email my rep and know that I'll have a response within minutes!

What do you dislike?

So far - nothing! Ive used this software for over 2 years

It helps us to connect with potential clients.

VisitorTrack review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great for Business Development"

What do you like best?

Having visibility into all of the activity on our site is priceless...but being able to then access clean accurate data via the record downloads really makes this product indispensable.

What do you dislike?

Not much...I haven’t found any flaws in the platform yet. I’ll let you know if I do!

We could track website traffic, time on site, which pages were most popular but we really lacked insight into WHO was visiting our site...that made the data actionable from a BD standpoint.

VisitorTrack review by User in Higher Education

"Like caller ID for your website!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of VisitorTrack is its user-friendly interface. It lets us know who our target audience is by telling us general information about who is looking at our website. It has already led us to make several great connections that we otherwise would not have found. Additionally, the feedback it provides about our target audience gives us great insight on how to tailor our website to reach more people from a specific field/area of expertise.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to know exactly who is viewing our website, but at least it provides other useful info (such as geo-location) that helps us determine who our target audience is.

Designing a website to reach a specific target audience.

VisitorTrack review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Good resource"

What do you like best?

The ability to find and obtain contact information from companies that are of interest to me.

What do you dislike?

The platform is pretty expensive, but should be worth it.

Lack of insight into the type of traffic and visitors to our website.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator

"Easy, Effective, and Useful "

What do you like best?

Seeing which specific pages your website visitors viewed helps give an idea of which products are more popular than other - even without a purchase.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays a lot of people use Google to search for business and they go to great lengths to protect what their users search for exactly. It's a shame VisitorTrack can't access that information, although it's completely understandable.

We're using VT to gauge the effectiveness of marketing material aimed at specific products.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator

"Visitor Track has provided us with accurate, crucial information on companies and prospects."

What do you like best?

The ability to obtain direct lines and email address information has been critical in establishing contact with many of our prospects and customers.

What do you dislike?

The inability to search contacts by which city they are located in can add more work at times.

Before using Visitor Track, it was extremely difficult to establish contact with companies that had been visiting our website. It was also difficult to determine, for large companies looking at our site, which specific locations were visiting us. Now we are not only able to see which specific locations are visiting our site, but we are able to establish contact much quicker with the direct line and email information provided by Visitor Track.

VisitorTrack review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Free Trial "

What do you like best?

We had a great experience with VisitorTrack for our free trial. Justin was great to work with, and even extended our free trial because we were not able to get the codes onto our website until a few days after our trial started. We've used Lead Forensics in the past as well as done a few other free trials with competitors. VisitorTracks hot leads and showing contact information at no additional cost is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to track mobile visitors, although I am unaware of any site that can.

I huge benefit of Visitortrack is their email alerts we receive once someone visits a certain number of pages of our website. Great sales team.

VisitorTrack review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"THIS SOFTWARE IS AWESOME"

What do you like best?

Lead generation. Who is on our site, what page do they go to.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike. Would love to get to the exact person who came to the website. We can get close and make an educated guess, it would be GREAT if we could zero in on the EXACT person.

We love that we can track who is coming to our website. The lead generation is getting easier every day.

VisitorTrack review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"Larry Barton"

What do you like best?

Larry has been the best account rep. He is always available to help and very thorough in answering all of our questions and concerns.

What do you dislike?

The ability to combine multiple reports into one master report would be a nice feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, worth the money.

Ability to identify companies that view our website. So much easier to track down leads because we have their direct emails and phone numbers now rather than just going off information we can find out about them on the internet.

VisitorTrack review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Visitor Track Review 060917"

What do you like best?

I like the alerts and daily information compiled about who may have come to our website to look at certain pages that I have selected as important to my area of the business.

What do you dislike?

The updates of the site do not seem to be timely. I see them come in to me between 5 Am and 7 AM but nothing after

I am trying to identify what major clients are coming tot he our website and what they are looking at.

VisitorTrack review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"VisitorTrack provides quality contact information. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of searching for specific contacts and the accuracy of the contact data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search by contact location and have the address of that location populate with the Excel download. Tying them to a specific facility, with an address, would add a necessary level of detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data is accurate. Search is easy.

Provides an avenue when we've reached a dead end to revitalize communication with a company through a quality contact.

VisitorTrack review by Chip M.
Chip M.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Daily updates, visually easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about this product.

Knowledge of who is on website. Solving the problem of effectiveness of marketing campaigns, as well as picking up who doesn't leave info.

VisitorTrack review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"Visitor Track is our Ace in the Pocket"

What do you like best?

Love what it does! Have not found a comparable tool. It's easy to use and the staff is also very supportive and competent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, there isn't anything I don't like about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

Need to know what companies are visiting our site - we spend so much on marketing... Without VisitorTrack, it's like flying blind.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great source of visitor information"

What do you like best?

One way we use VisitorTrack is to tag companies that are active leads and opportunities, then set up automatic notifications based on those tags for the account managers. They then receive "Hot Lead" alerts when their leads are on the website, allowing them to follow up shortly thereafter while we're still top of mind.

What do you dislike?

There are some companies that don't show up properly in reports, which makes it hard to search for contacts for those companies. So, I have to do some additional Googling to find the right company name, then plug that in to VisitorTrack to get contacts.

In addition to the sales team receiving real-time notifications on active leads, we're able to see what companies are visiting our site and what their specific interests are, which allows us to target contacts with more relevant information.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great insight but not always actionable"

What do you like best?

New UI introduced in 2017 is a huge improvement. Automated email reports are also great.

What do you dislike?

It's often hard to act on the insight contained in VisitorTrack. Sure you see a corporation visited your site, but unless you've got a specific contact it's not always possible to know who to reach out to.

It enables us to see the effectiveness of cold calling as well as ad campaigns targeting certain industries/businesses

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Great Software Highly Recommened"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack is a flexible, easy to use interface that captures online leads for B2B selling. This software is highly recommend to anyone on the market searching for a visitor identification solution. It provides visual charts, a visitor dashboard and other user friendly information that assists when approaching leads.

What do you dislike?

Every now and again visitor contact information gets mixed up and is not accurate. When this happens I have to go the hard route and manually search for the information throughout the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

We are able to get analytics on web visitors and convert leads into sales. Overall the information provided is accurate and works great. It assists us with capturing information on prospects and it allows us to view what the visitors are searching when visiting our website.

VisitorTrack review by Consultant

"Review VistorTrack"

What do you like best?

This product help identify what pages the customer is reviewing and they track by company who pinged your site. also they provide the service to allow you to identify some of the prospects emails from a list . example . ceo, cio Diectors ... all depending on your setup selection. The contacts and there email are provided and you select to create your report list for future emails

What do you dislike?

Nothing , great product. I would recommend .

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed

Marketing and branding our Product

VisitorTrack review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Satisfied with the solution"

What do you like best?

Automated reports active visitors, hot leads, and weekly site traffic.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything that I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales demo and support are very helpful.

We transitioned to a new website and wanted to make sure we could look at our site traffic.

VisitorTrack review by Marsha P.
Marsha P.

"New Client"

What do you like best?

That contacts are included in the subscription.

What do you dislike?

The solution does not capture all leads (like other similar platforms) and not all contact information is available or up to date.

No business problems, just an interest in obtaining new leads.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Great alternative for managing multiple business lines"

What do you like best?

Ability to Add or Subtract businesses w/out contract renegotiation

What do you dislike?

Ability to upload & tag co's for email campaign tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to upload a spreadsheet to tag companies for email campaign visitor tracking -

ID who to target for business development effort

VisitorTrack review by Missy D.
Missy D.

"VisitorTrack is an easy to use tool that improves our udnerstanding of website visitors. "

What do you like best?

The ability to identify what you call a 'hot lead' and be able to instantly see when they are on your website

What do you dislike?

Wish there was more filters on targets. Would be great to identify actual visitor, not just company.

Knowing who is on the site and exactly what pages they are accessing.

VisitorTrack review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Great tool for sales teams"

What do you like best?

Immediate notifications help my sales team to be able to respond with timeliness.

What do you dislike?

The contacts are often outdated sometimes by many years. Improving your contact data would be a value to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Likely

This is a great lead source for our internal sales team.

VisitorTrack review by User

"This is an invaluable service"

What do you like best?

We are able to see who is visiting our website and what pages and products they are looking at. This gives us the ablility to contact the company and inquire about their needs while still fresh in their minds.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike.

It is a unique way to receive new leads. We have had the service for 3 weeks and have already generated new customers.

VisitorTrack review by Harry H.
Harry H.

"VisitorTrack"

What do you like best?

Visitortrack is easy to use. It allows the organization of prospect data in a way that saves time.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike yet. Give me time and I will. No software is 100% but so far VisitorTrack is close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it I am sure you will like it.

Organization of people visiting our web site and data for several internal programs.

VisitorTrack review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Visitor Track has been very useful in helping us find prospects and generate leads."

What do you like best?

I like searching for contacts and building prospect lists.

What do you dislike?

That I can't search for contacts in Europe

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very useful tool for understanding which businesses have visited your website and which content they were engaged in. Its also useful for looking up US contact information.

We have identified prospects and generated leads via email marketing.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Visitor Track"

What do you like best?

I think it is a great resource in finding who visits or site, when and helps us better determine if certain visitors would be likely customers of ours.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the triggers are a move forward basis. i wish that we could set up triggers to work backwards, that way we could filter more information for our sales reps

This will help us filter who is using our website and give us the ability to point sales reps in the right direction. Hopefully we will see this effect our number of sales and the RFQ's we receive.

VisitorTrack review by VICTORIA L.
VICTORIA L.

"Very Informative Training Session"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack training was very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

i have no complaints about VisitorTrack.

VisitorTrack allows us to run reports on companies for future business.

VisitorTrack review by User

"Great service!!! Really helps me know how were doing with our target markets"

What do you like best?

I know if my potential clients are visiting my site.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had some more flexibility in the emails that are sent. I'd like to customize what info is displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to generate leads based who is viewing your products.

I now know if my emails are resulting in my potential clients viewing my products.

VisitorTrack review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Best Tracker"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see name, email, phone, of the visitors on my website. It’s crucial information to know for any small business.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the company is a startup and worried about the companies financial health.

Finding new clients to build small business better. The benefits have been an increase in sales leads.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Extremely happy with VisitorTrack"

What do you like best?

That we can see who visits our site and the amount of information that is provided.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything we dislike about VisitorTrack.

VisitorTrack is good for lead generation.

VisitorTrack review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Great for B2B Organizations"

What do you like best?

It allows me to see who's on our website and exactly what they're looking at. I like tracking the anonymous visitors. Great resource management tool.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at initial begin of use but once you navigate the application it is easy.

It helps our marketing team track our reports and improve our website.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

VistorTrack is intuitive and user friendly. The contact look-up functionality also a nice addition.

What do you dislike?

Lack of individual-level tracking and action.

Identifying visitors on our website, what pages they are visiting and taking appropriate lead management actions.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The product was fairly easy to implement and my sales team loves the info."

What do you like best?

Capturing companies we wouldn't otherwise know were interested in our services.

What do you dislike?

Would like an easier, more automated way of passing leads into SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Particularly useful if you are pursuing an ABM strategy.

Getting info on web visitors showing interested in our shipping solutions.

VisitorTrack review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Solid performance and detailed information"

What do you like best?

Reporting, contact list generation, business information

What do you dislike?

changes in interface without consultation

knowledge of web visitors and profile of customers search patterns have helped improve content

Learning about VisitorTrack?

* We monitor all VisitorTrack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.