Visme

An intuitive cloud based tool empowering individuals and organizations to create and present stories and boring data into stunning Presentations, Infographics, Reports and other forms of visual content.

Work for Visme?

Learning about VIsme?

Visme Reviews

Ask VIsme a Question
Showing 15 VIsme reviews
VIsme review by <span>Lili P.</span>
Lili P.

"All the best parts of PPT, Inforgram and Canva, merged into a single software"

What do you like best?

Visualising data in Visme is so user friendly, it's crazy good! I also love that you only need to learn and pay for one software and you get a presentation editor, an infographic maker and a simplified Photoshop alternative for everyday quick design needs. It has tons of built in visual elements, so you don't need to be a designer to make something really pretty in no time. Oh, and also, they have an amazingly knowledgable blog with tons of learning materials!

What do you dislike?

It's somewhat buggy and the overall navigation and handling objects isn't always self-explanatory. But I know they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it and recommend it fully! The editor is still somewhat buggy, but they are constantly updating the software. Its features for teams is really high quality and I keep getting surprised that whatever feature comes to my mind that it would be nice to have, they have it!!

I was searching for the best presentation software available on the market when I found Visme. I was a Prezi-only gal before that, but Visme really impressed me. I make presentations for a living, so I spend majority of my working hours in presentation softwares, and in year Visme was the first that made me want to explore it deeply and it keeps surprising me with awesome features!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visme
VIsme review by <span>Claire S.</span>
Claire S.

"Ease of Use in Creating Visually Appealing Presentations"

What do you like best?

As a fourth year college student, I have had many years of experience creating presentations and infographics. I have played around with numerous platforms such as Canva and Powerpoint. However, I was recently introduced to Visme, and I do not believe that I will go back to the other options.

My favorite part about Visme is how easy it is to use. To begin, you choose one out of seemingly endless templates. You can even search for a template that you would expect to fit your data, which is a feature that I have not seen anywhere else. After that, you can drag and drop photos and other visual elements, as well as go in and type whatever you need to. It is so easy to customize my presentations and infographics to fit exactly what I want. I am a premium member, but there is an education plan as well that makes it extremely cheap to access even more features.

What do you dislike?

For me, there is not a lot of things that I dislike about this platform. I suppose paying to access all of the features I want is not ideal, but I definitely think it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this platform mostly for presentations and infographics

I think that something great about Visme is that it saves you so much time. In the past, I have spent hours and hours making my Canva presentations look the way I want them to. In Visme, it takes me less than half of the time to do this. It is amazing how it helps me speed up the process so that I can move on to other work.

What Presentation solution do you use?

VIsme review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Great Social Media Assistant"

What do you like best?

Visme is a great solution for your social media team which may need to put together graphics quickly without any need to wait on your design team. Visme is also great for clients or non-designers who need to put together web ads, motion graphics or even simple print projects on their own or experienced designers who might just need an idea to start their project with.

What do you dislike?

Even though the Visme interface is great as a cloud-based solution, it will not save you very much time if you are experienced and proficient in design, layout and retouching software (such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop). For people who are not experienced in these programs, then they will definitely find Visme much easier to use so it will not be a disadvantage for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme is perfect for your social media team, an idea setter for your design team and an alternative for displaying your banners or offering a design option for clients who prefer to do things on their own.

Visme helps my social media team work out most projects on their own without the need to additional help from the design team. This saves a lot of time and cost per project.

VIsme review by <span>Marius G.</span>
Marius G.

"Better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Compared to other online similar tools which I've used, I really loved the modern and intuitive user interface. I mostly used Visme to create banner ads for Google AdWords, but I am also enjoying the ease to create infographics and presentations.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike, although I couldn't speak for the price as I got it as an AppSumo deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking our their free plan, to get an idea over what this tool can do. Additionally, you should check their blog, they have really good guides for beginners.

Creating banner ads, blog post thumbnails and I have recently gotten into infographics.

VIsme review by User in Computer Software

"Great platform for busy content producers without designer on hand!"

What do you like best?

The whole concept is good. Helping people build visuals with a block by block editor. I just use the infographic builder.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to say that’s negative. I will saw that the user has so much design flexibility that someone with bad aesthetic taste could easily make something hideous looking. But, that same flexibility works in the favor of people with good taste. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s fun and straightforward. Get in and play with it. We started with a free account and upgraded because it was so useful.

We are a small in-house marketing team that needs nimble and quick ways to produce content without asking our ONE designer to start everything from scratch. We have a few producers/writers/SMEs that launch products and then our designer simply does review and cleanup. Time saving and halos is get content out the door.

VIsme review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Amazing ongoing value"

What do you like best?

Regular articles (blog posts) of examples of Visme at use in the marketplace and step-by-setp guides on how to use Visme to achieve similar results for your own company! There are a ton of templates both in terms of layout and content - but the best part is actually the connection of these templates to explicit usage areas, such as PPT, announcement, infographic, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is nothing I can find to dislike with this software - from features to pricing to engagement - they get everything right!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, we have no FT marketing department and are reliant upon common sense, market best practices and affordable SaaS offerings - all under heavy time constraints - Visme is perfect for our situation! Love it!

Taking complex concepts in the coffee industry and turning them into simple infographics to educate our target markets.

Learning about Visme?

* We monitor all Visme reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.