Visme

4.7

An intuitive cloud based tool empowering individuals and organizations to create and present stories and boring data into stunning Presentations, Infographics, Reports and other forms of visual content.

Work for Visme?

Learning about VIsme?

Compare Visme to Similar Solutions

Visme Reviews

Ask VIsme a Question
Showing 23 VIsme reviews
VIsme review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"Best drag and drop graphics software with largest collection of images and icons EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and selection of images and icons to choose from. I love the fact that I can host my PDFs and listicles on their site and have the animations play when a user opens them up.

I use their pre-made templates and just tailor the content, colors and branding as my own.

I really like there tutorial and fast customer support.

I also enjoy being able to add my own images to the templates and it letting me know if the file size is too big.

Being able to add your creation to websites, shareable link and downloads are great.

I plan on creatin my next slide deck with Visme.

As of now I am just creating interactive PDFs and lisitcles for my audience.

The user interface is also very fast. I have never had an issue with the software lagging of stuttering due to large files.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had a mobile viewing option so I could preview and ensure all looks good on mobile.

However, when on my computer I can adjust text and images while refreshing my mobile device and the changes take place instantly.

So it's not really a "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a shot.

Take some time and explore the software.

They have great tutorials and can help anyone get started.

I am solving technical and creation issues around online video and video marketing.

I

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visme
VIsme review by Tammy L.
Tammy L.

"Visme saves the day again and again"

What do you like best?

Its intuitive interface has exactly what you need and is easy to use. Their free version still allows you do do a lot, but the paid version is totally affordable. Beautifully designed templates for just about any need. Seemingly endless photos to use that are gorgeous and modern. Support is helpful, friendly, and super fast. And on top of that, their blog has actually really super nice articles on "designing for non-designers" that break the mountainous topic of design into easy to understand basics that you can take straight to Visme and make images and slides that make people go WOW. Everything is faster, better, and just plain looks better.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner. And I haven't yet found a way to just paste/import some Excel cells into it to make a simple table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Thank me later.

I need apps that not only make graphics and presentations, but save time and make things look great. Back in the day I would use Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and html. Today I can use web-based apps (Pixlr, vectr, and Visme) and while they are simple, they have the core features that are needed to make images that wow. The simplicity saves me time, and the output is professional grade with hardly even trying. It's fun, fast, and turns out really great end results.

What Presentation solution do you use?

VIsme review by Gayatri P.
Gayatri P.

"Visme saves our time and money"

What do you like best?

Visme’s free version allows you to do a lot, but the paid version has features which eventually save the day for biz owners. The paid version has a variety of photos, templates, illustrations, clip art, shapes, and backgrounds, which aren’t separately charged. I love its innovative features like changing color palette, background or canvas size in one click, adding video and audio to the presentation. You can also tile a photo in the background. Making presentation and infographics is easier and faster, you can also use this to create high-resolution social media graphics, media kits, brochures, e-books, and other custom graphics. The entire program is easy to use and takes very less time to understand.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike. I couldn’t export the animation to Gif or Mp4, the feature is coming soon and I know they are working on it. I would also like more placeholders and frames in their library. I suggest they add templates and grids for creating a photo collage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it; it will save your time, money and energy.

We are a graphic design startup with limited resources. We use Visme to create presentations, infographics, social media graphics, and brochures for our clients. It makes our job easier and faster because we don’t have to waste too much time searching for or creating design elements.

VIsme review by Ahmad S.
Ahmad S.

"Amazing tool and even more amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

There is no doubt for me that VisMe saved the whole concept of presentation from being a boring chore into an enjoyable act of creativity. The icon and high res. pics' collections are something to behold. The easiness of creating amazing slides makes it like playing a game. However, with all this and more amazing features, I have to say that the customer service and tech support experiences are on a different level. I did not have a similar actual support for an online based tool like VisMe. Overall. I just want to say this, this is by far the best presentation tool that I have used so far.

What do you dislike?

Only two points:

1- The absence of controlling the presentation animation sequence "on click" is a disappointment.

2- More control over applying company theme on slides to create an actual customized slides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your presentations to look like they were created by a marketing agency, VisMe is your way. Ease of use, deep resources, amazing support. Moreover, "presentations" is only the tip of the iceberg. you can create info-graphs, graphic design, printables (menus, brochures, proposals) and much more.

Presentation, Data Visualisation, and Web Graphic Designing.

Benefits are countless. Amazing ideas, saving time, creative samples, ease of use, stunning outcome.

VIsme review by Lili P.
Lili P.

"All the best parts of PPT, Inforgram and Canva, merged into a single software"

What do you like best?

Visualising data in Visme is so user friendly, it's crazy good! I also love that you only need to learn and pay for one software and you get a presentation editor, an infographic maker and a simplified Photoshop alternative for everyday quick design needs. It has tons of built in visual elements, so you don't need to be a designer to make something really pretty in no time. Oh, and also, they have an amazingly knowledgable blog with tons of learning materials!

What do you dislike?

It's somewhat buggy and the overall navigation and handling objects isn't always self-explanatory. But I know they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it and recommend it fully! The editor is still somewhat buggy, but they are constantly updating the software. Its features for teams is really high quality and I keep getting surprised that whatever feature comes to my mind that it would be nice to have, they have it!!

I was searching for the best presentation software available on the market when I found Visme. I was a Prezi-only gal before that, but Visme really impressed me. I make presentations for a living, so I spend majority of my working hours in presentation softwares, and in year Visme was the first that made me want to explore it deeply and it keeps surprising me with awesome features!

VIsme review by Claire S.
Claire S.

"Ease of Use in Creating Visually Appealing Presentations"

What do you like best?

As a fourth year college student, I have had many years of experience creating presentations and infographics. I have played around with numerous platforms such as Canva and Powerpoint. However, I was recently introduced to Visme, and I do not believe that I will go back to the other options.

My favorite part about Visme is how easy it is to use. To begin, you choose one out of seemingly endless templates. You can even search for a template that you would expect to fit your data, which is a feature that I have not seen anywhere else. After that, you can drag and drop photos and other visual elements, as well as go in and type whatever you need to. It is so easy to customize my presentations and infographics to fit exactly what I want. I am a premium member, but there is an education plan as well that makes it extremely cheap to access even more features.

What do you dislike?

For me, there is not a lot of things that I dislike about this platform. I suppose paying to access all of the features I want is not ideal, but I definitely think it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this platform mostly for presentations and infographics

I think that something great about Visme is that it saves you so much time. In the past, I have spent hours and hours making my Canva presentations look the way I want them to. In Visme, it takes me less than half of the time to do this. It is amazing how it helps me speed up the process so that I can move on to other work.

VIsme review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Great Social Media Assistant"

What do you like best?

Visme is a great solution for your social media team which may need to put together graphics quickly without any need to wait on your design team. Visme is also great for clients or non-designers who need to put together web ads, motion graphics or even simple print projects on their own or experienced designers who might just need an idea to start their project with.

What do you dislike?

Even though the Visme interface is great as a cloud-based solution, it will not save you very much time if you are experienced and proficient in design, layout and retouching software (such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop). For people who are not experienced in these programs, then they will definitely find Visme much easier to use so it will not be a disadvantage for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme is perfect for your social media team, an idea setter for your design team and an alternative for displaying your banners or offering a design option for clients who prefer to do things on their own.

Visme helps my social media team work out most projects on their own without the need to additional help from the design team. This saves a lot of time and cost per project.

VIsme review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Compared to other online similar tools which I've used, I really loved the modern and intuitive user interface. I mostly used Visme to create banner ads for Google AdWords, but I am also enjoying the ease to create infographics and presentations.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike, although I couldn't speak for the price as I got it as an AppSumo deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking our their free plan, to get an idea over what this tool can do. Additionally, you should check their blog, they have really good guides for beginners.

Creating banner ads, blog post thumbnails and I have recently gotten into infographics.

VIsme review by User in Computer Software

"Great platform for busy content producers without designer on hand!"

What do you like best?

The whole concept is good. Helping people build visuals with a block by block editor. I just use the infographic builder.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to say that’s negative. I will saw that the user has so much design flexibility that someone with bad aesthetic taste could easily make something hideous looking. But, that same flexibility works in the favor of people with good taste. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s fun and straightforward. Get in and play with it. We started with a free account and upgraded because it was so useful.

We are a small in-house marketing team that needs nimble and quick ways to produce content without asking our ONE designer to start everything from scratch. We have a few producers/writers/SMEs that launch products and then our designer simply does review and cleanup. Time saving and halos is get content out the door.

"Amazing ongoing value"

What do you like best?

Regular articles (blog posts) of examples of Visme at use in the marketplace and step-by-setp guides on how to use Visme to achieve similar results for your own company! There are a ton of templates both in terms of layout and content - but the best part is actually the connection of these templates to explicit usage areas, such as PPT, announcement, infographic, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is nothing I can find to dislike with this software - from features to pricing to engagement - they get everything right!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, we have no FT marketing department and are reliant upon common sense, market best practices and affordable SaaS offerings - all under heavy time constraints - Visme is perfect for our situation! Love it!

Taking complex concepts in the coffee industry and turning them into simple infographics to educate our target markets.

VIsme review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Organized design suite, great for beginners"

What do you like best?

There are multiple reasons I believe Visme is a great tool for creating visual media. Firstly, it's easy understand and organize. Secondly, the templates give you a great start but you have a full range of customization. Thirdly, the icon options are expansive!

What do you dislike?

One change that could really improve the service would be the customization of the inserted icons. Being able to slightly change the shapes (stretch, elongate, etc.) could make for better visual elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make multiple copies and save when you can! You'll want multiple versions to reference when working on a collateral piece.

We use Visme to create targeted infographics to serve in specialized markets. We want our visual media to be clear, high quality, and download-worthy. Visme has made all three of those challenges possible.

VIsme review by Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

"Easily Create Basic Graphics and Infographics"

What do you like best?

It's great for simple infographics and presentations. A variety of templates are available that you can customize for different purposes. You can create almost pro-looking infographics with a few basic templates within Visme. It's much easier than trying to design it yourself if you aren't a designer. This software really allows non-designers to do more and add more design elements to their published work. You can save and publish files in a variety of formats when you're done, which is also really great for using different types of web publishing.

What do you dislike?

It's more challenging to customize infographics, so you pretty much just hope they have a template that's close enough to what you need. Sometimes the variety of templates isn't extensive enough, so it's hard to find what you need, especially for the paid membership. More options are available for pro accounts, but it's still very limited and the membership doesn't always feel like a value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial account first and try designing some basic graphics before you sign up for a pro account. Make sure you understand how to use it and whether or not the formats will work for you.

I've been able to offer infographics to my clients to go along with the blog posts I write for them. As a writer, this software really allows me to offer more and make my blogging stand out.

VIsme review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Visme has a great deal of design templates for practically any style task you can consider: slides, social networks graphics and web graphics. For somebody without a style background, it's simple to develop attractive graphics in simply a couple of clicks. It likewise provides you the capability to place video and animations, and quickly embed your graphics on your website with code.

What do you dislike?

The animation might be enhanced. There is no chance to stimulate based upon a mouse click, you can just begin it at specific time. Changing in between tasks is a little troublesome.

Producing banner includes, post thumbnails and I have actually just recently entered into infographics.

VIsme review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Most Flexible Online Infographic Design Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, variety of templates, cost. Content selection is great even for a free account.

What do you dislike?

Formatting options could be more user friendly, such as aligning and spacing objects on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool- I have tried them all and this one is the most useful for infographic creation. Will be using it for presentations in the future.

Content creation- primarily infographics. Excellent selection of templates and pre-designed content (icons, images, etc.) for a relatively low cost per month.

VIsme review by Gunjan S.
Gunjan S.

"a tool in beta phase that allows creating presentation and infographs"

What do you like best?

interface is quite initiative and easy to use

can insert royalty free pictures

project can be public or private and we can share it

What do you dislike?

doesnt allow to create the videos

free plan is rather limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

it will surprise you with lots of tempelates and conceptions but make sure u know about its usage

helps us to repurpose our content

allows our company to clearly communicate our orders

VIsme review by User

"My experience with visme has been pretty great."

What do you like best?

I like how quickly you can make something and easily access a lot of shapes, graphs, object, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the glitches and weird work arounds. Maybe because it's still beta but I notice a lot of spacing issues or text box problems whenever i'm trying to move things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browse around and look through all the tools they offer. I found most of the stuff that I use by just browsing.

We're looking to use it to create quick infographics and campaign tracking visuals. It's easy to put in numbers and create visuals to show our team/ upper management.

"Presentations on Steroids!"

What do you like best?

Visme has completely transformed my client presentations from average to WOW! Ease of use, supportive tools, widgets and templates can make any novice look like a pro!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to allow the final versions to be editable by my clients after downloading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create downloaded documents that have the ability to maintain edit capabilities

I'm able to close deals and turn a "maybe" into a "yes" through the visual output that's yielded from this software.

VIsme review by Małgorzata W.
Małgorzata W.

"Finally doing infographics! "

What do you like best?

You can choose from multiple templates.

Every template is totally customisable.

It's simple and tool helps you to create nice looking infographics.

What do you dislike?

Way of downloading.

I would add also some more very simple black/white templates - so it would be even faster to adjust it to you company layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with different templates and conceptions - you might be pleasantly surprised of how much you can do with your content!

It's helping us to repurpose our content.

VIsme review by Devina K.
Devina K.

"Easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use. If you do it well, end product looks as good as done by a designer.

What do you dislike?

Have to get on a paid plan to download non-watermark PDFs.

Visualizing data better - infographics, eye catching stats.

VIsme review by Kailee P.
Kailee P.

"My experience is quick, convenient, and easy."

What do you like best?

You don’t need a premium account to make a good product, there’s no scams.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had an account for all that long but so far there is nothing to dislike.

I’m using Visme for business timelines and presentations - the benefit is how impressed my boss is when I chair a meeting.

VIsme review by User in Internet

"Great for Creating Interactive Presentations"

What do you like best?

We love that we have the ability to create interactive presentations that can easily be opened on a surface pro and shared with potential clients.

The templates have been very helpful in a starting off point and from there we can create the right document to deliver the right message

What do you dislike?

There have been a few instances where pictures don't render correctly. But the Visme customer service team is very responsive and quickly able to help with any issues we have.

Visme allows are company to clearly communicate our product components through presentations and infographs

VIsme review by User

"Visme is a great tool for creating infographics "

What do you like best?

I think Visme is unique because of its diverse template and business-oriented feature. It can be a great tool for business consultants to make presentations that better show the market research, numbers related to the problem, and other relevant data result. For me, the interactive feature is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. The only thing is it might be kind of time consuming than powerpoint since you have too many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a good tool for data visualization and presentation.

Consulting. Data visualization is really helpful.

VIsme review by Arturo R.
Arturo R.

"Excellent application with continuous updates "

What do you like best?

Continuously updating the tool, easy to use, folder creation to organize my work, tons of templates

What do you dislike?

I would love to have much more icons and a connection tool for tech diagrams

Corporate presentations mainly, doing them in less time than with desktop applications

Learning about Visme?

* We monitor all Visme reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Visme to Similar Solutions