ProShop

3.9

Vistaprint Corporate offers custom printing service for businesses.

Work for ProShop?

Learning about ProShop?

ProShop Reviews

Ask ProShop a Question
Showing 78 ProShop reviews
ProShop review by Jen H.
Jen H.

"Website design experience "

What do you like best?

They provide great customer service! Every-time we have problems with our website, the customer service team are always very patient and willing to assist us. Sometimes it takes up to an hour of call to fix our website, the customer service team has been very professional in assisting our needs.

What do you dislike?

The design system isn't good enough. It seems like this company is new at creating websites, so there are many things that they have not yet developed (or catch up with the other companies). Their technology isn't as advanced. We have been having a lot of trouble with the formats, and they said that all of their customers are experiencing the same issue. So the engineers are working on it, but they could not provide a time table on when it will be resolved. The website they designs are very simple. Don't expect anything too professional or fancy looking.

We are starting our online marketing and used Vistaprint to upgrade a new website design.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProShop
ProShop review by Stacy M.
Stacy M.

"Good experience but still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

Great discounts on items, better organization to our templates. We have 24+ unique brands so having them organized by brand is great. The discounts are great as well.

What do you dislike?

We've had an outstanding issue for over a month that still has not been resolved. When I followed up on it, was just told it's still not done yet. Seems like a very long time table to fix a pricing issue that would tentatively make someone look elsewhere. You are expected to just pay the annual fee (very low)for the product sight unseen which seems strange to me. When I want to add a new template it's not as easy/detailed as their regular site, so I typically build something out in the regular site and have our account rep move it over for me which can take a couple of days. They're very helpful with this but it still isn't instantaneous like the regular portion of their website would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to set up. Having a great account rep helps - ours is very responsible and helpful. The set up fee is very low and you pretty much make it back within your first couple of orders.

Ordering our branded supplies in bulk. It's a great discount, the site is much more organized to use for a company with 24+ unique brands than ordering on their main site.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

ProShop review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"How do I end this 2-month-long nightmare?"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of what this could be. If it worked properly, it would have been a great tool for my clients.

What do you dislike?

My experience has made me so upset that it literally keeps me awake at night. I had a client ask me to find the best way for his team to share designs and get cards printed. At face value, that's what ProShop seemed to offer.

Two months later, I'm actually losing sleep over the fact that these projects are still not complete, acceptable, or usable. First, we were provided with a list of acceptable file types we could send our designs in. We sent our designs in one of those file types. After 2 weeks of radio silence, our rep told us they couldn't use them. We had to recreate all of our designs from scratch - which we would never have had to do if they had given us proper specs up front. The rep kept asking us to repeat answers to questions she should have known the answer to.

More weeks went by without updates, responses, or proper communication unless I specifically requested it. The end product is haphazard and sloppy. We have no control over being able to correct their mistakes. Fields that should be editable are not, and fields that should not be editable are.

I am embarrassed that I recommended this to my client. They've been paying for this service for two months and have not been able to get a single thing printed. I wish I had never laid eyes on this system.

We've realized no benefits. Awful communication, no guidance from the sales rep, and a glib, impersonal response to my concerns.

I told my rep we were upset it was taking so long, and her response was that it had taken a while to get the designs from my team. We would have designed them correctly the first time if you had given us the proper files types!

ProShop review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Quick & efficient service"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of options, the quick turn around time and the reasonable prices offered by Vista Print. The customer service at Vista Print is better than most companies.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I am unable to locate an item I wanted. I have had to call customer service on more than one occasion. They have always been helpful to solve any problems I had quickly and with a great attitude.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to verify that what you are uploading is correct. Vista Rent is great at correcting any issues, but it saves time in the long run if you get it right the first time. Never hesitate to contact Customer service, they are always helpful and solve you problems quickly.

We are able to have a variety of cards printed for the office. Making it easy to let possible patients know about us.

ProShop review by Kyle N.
Kyle N.

"Great tool for our small to medium sized business"

What do you like best?

The portal remembers my orders and past information as well as the discounts for the things I order are really helpful. I was never a Vis Print fan, but now I'd say that has changed.

What do you dislike?

I think the coding on the site could be improved. Little glitchy things happen all the time and I think it would greatly be beneficial if the site ran more smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good to use if you need help getting things here and there for your office that are personalized with your company info.

The discounts are great and the usability behind the whole thing is great. I don't use the function of having them print our business cards and their design team adding different information, but I can see the huge advantage if a company didn't have a bigger marketing team.

ProShop review by Kelly A.
Kelly A.

"Great for Small to Medium Companies that Need Printing"

What do you like best?

The free shipping and additional deals just for Vistaprint Corporate

What do you dislike?

You cannot automatically update things into your portfolio, you have to sent it to your contact and their team will get it into your portal. It just takes a longer period of time than just uploading your design and checking out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it - there is no cost to you and you get deals on top of the very fair pricing Vistaprint offers. Giving our company a lot of opportunity to brand our small firm in a very popular market.

Getting unique and custom printing done for a small fee. There are a lot of things that can be printed - no just business cards. We have used them for our company Holiday cards, welcome post cards, banners, etc.

ProShop review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Disappointing On Every Level"

What do you like best?

Ease and the ability to order products on my own schedule.

What do you dislike?

More often than not, the quality of the products I have received has been unacceptable -- from colors being wrong, to weird printing issues that have rendered products unusable. I have had several different reps that changed at the drop of a hat with no explanation, one of whom never responded to me. I had to call and ask to speak to a supervisor before I was assigned my third rep, who was slightly more responsive, but not by much. When I had a major issue with a product while traveling, I was left with no solution, leaving me with embarrassing items to hand out at a national conference. I cced the supervisor I spoke to on the email about that product, in which I told my rep how unhappy I was and how I was no longer interested in using the service, and no one followed up with me. Leads me to believe they are either way busier than they can handle or they just don't care about customer retention. I was expecting this service to be a better option than the regular VistaPrint that would make my life easier, but it only added more headaches. I have since stopped using the service and have given my company's business to a different printing company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need no support and aren't concerned about quality of products, this could work for you, but it's unacceptable for a professional business.

This service made my problems worse. Only benefit is cheaper shipping and product costs, but it seems the quality of the products is actually worse than the regular VistaPrint portal.

ProShop review by Alicia B.
Alicia B.

"A good idea, but lacking"

What do you like best?

I love the corporate product discounts and the free shipping is always a plus

What do you dislike?

Editing capabilities aren't great, I actually prefer the regular Vistaprint website. The only order I placed on the corporate site did not come out as great as I wanted and there was an issue with production, which I never have on the regular website. I wish the portal was more customizable to my company's needs, but the two reps I have had are not responsive.

Because of reasons listed above, I have not used Vistaprint Corporate much, despite ordering thousands of dollars worth of print product for my company on the regular Vistaprint website. It is a shame, because I love the discounts and free shipping they offer.

ProShop review by Administrator

"Graphic Designer"

What do you like best?

The ability to have customizable templates preloaded. Lucas Austin is one of the biggest assets to the Vistaprint corporate team! He is responsive to every email or question I throw at him even if he does not know the answer right away. When I need new products/ sizes added to the print your own artwork area, I know I can count on him to have it completed by the next business day.

What do you dislike?

Does not allow double-sided PDF uploads and the uploader does not always work correctly (ie: you must place a box around transparent or white edges.) Unless you request the product, not all of the sizes or products are preloaded into the print your own artwork area. That there was not an email/ warning to corporate customers that product prices and shipping were increasing in cost.

Streamlined business card ordering. Having multiple locations around the US Vistaprint has allowed our company to have a one-stop shop for our basic printing needs to be met.

ProShop review by Melange Salon S.
Melange Salon S.

"My Experience with VistaPrint Corporate"

What do you like best?

I have to say that I enjoy the discount the best! The ease of reordering is fantastic. The amount of product choices available. I like the ability to use my logo and make a design from scratch. My orders tend to ship quickly. DISCOUNT is the BEST!

What do you dislike?

Some of the designs use the non-preferred logo. It can be difficult to find my portal. Moving text blocks around can be difficult in knowing where to place so it lines up best. I wish I could resize photo files in the portal. A guided design, editing and reorder tutorial might be nice for new users: it took me a long time before I realized that I could rename edits! I had copy copy copy going for a while! Some of the printed materials can be a little off from order to order, but it's something that I tend to overlook bc of the affordability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, nice discounts, designs done for you, it's great!

Business cards, referral program cards, rack cards, window signage, gift cards, we get most of our printed materials from VistaPrint.

ProShop review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"Great products - service could be improved"

What do you like best?

The products are amazing and reasonably priced. Colors are brilliant. On-line representatives very helpful and friendly when we are asking for design assistance.

What do you dislike?

I have had difficulty with the account managers and have had to express my concerns a few times. They even assigned a new manager to me once...unfortunately did not tell me....and I eventually contacted them to find out why my order had not been processed. I was told I had a new manager and that the 'old manager' had been only there temporarily and so 'obviously' was not receiving my emails. Well, it was not obvious to me. When I expressed my concern over that situation and the original account manager, I found the woman very condescending. She never apologized or even made an attempt to commiserate in anyway. I now have a new account manager and so far things have gone very well.

So...to sum it up. First account manager was amazing! Then I was notified I had a new one. She was absolutely awful and did a terrible job. I expressed my concerns about that. Then she went on vacation and I was assigned a temporary one. He apparently returned to his old position when account manager #2 came back from vacation. Unfortunately, no one notified me that I wasn't supposed to be sending letters to him and, of course, account manager #2 never contacted me at all. Now I have account manager #4 who has done well so far.

No apologies, no expressions of understanding, lackluster to poor employees who were supposed to handle these situations. Over a month of waiting for products we were supposed to have in less than a week!

I would add that we are a Corporate user and I certainly expected a more professional staff to work with.

Finally, we have had this corporate account for less than a year and we have already had several issues.

A more economical resource for advertising. Allowing us to 'design' our own products and not having to pay for designers. Easy to understand programs for designing products.

ProShop review by Michelle (Suzie) A.
Michelle (Suzie) A.

"We're Utilizing Vistaprint Corporate and We Love It."

What do you like best?

Being a graphic designer, I love the comprehensive templates available for all orderable items. They completely take the guesswork out of uploading high quality artwork that is the right size the the first try. Overall that saves me a bunch of time.

What do you dislike?

I've uploaded a number of notecard artwork files to our rep for our website and even though it's been a number of months, they are still not on our branded partner site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this to a film company and a dragonboat racing group.

We have about 100 real estate agents who are able to consistently order approved designs because of the branded partner site. I love that.

ProShop review by Lori-Anne V.
Lori-Anne V.

"Great way to cover printing needs across the country"

What do you like best?

We exhibit at conferences across the country. It helps to get the corporate discount, with free shipping and orders filled in a timely manner where I need them to go.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more printing paper options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vistaprint Corporate is a user friendly product. When they set up the page for your company, it is quick and easy to place orders and it stores addresses for you to quickly access for later use. I have been satisfied with it and they are good about shipping the products without damage.

I have regional directors that cover 18 states. I have to send out printed materials for our business for conferences and formal presentations with executives. Having a way to order everything and have it directly shipped where I want it without having to jump through hoops to get it done helps a lot.

ProShop review by Markus F.
Markus F.

"Great Custom Vistaprint Store. A few tweaks needed."

What do you like best?

The portal is convenient and user friendly. The prices are competitive.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not available all the time, standard 9-5 Monday to Friday. It should be longer hours and 7 days a week like their regular customer service. If they can't do that then let their regular customer service allow access to our accounts to help with any issues we may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

Sales and Marketing Print materials. No need to get 3 quotes from different vendors anymore.

ProShop review by Carly W.
Carly W.

"Andria Mitros is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

Andria. She is so awesome and helped me with so much! From moving items, to familiarizing me with the system. She was always patient and was a great help whenever there were any issues. Everything was always done in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I like designing my products on the regular site better than on the corporate site. I usually design on the regular site and then have the item moved to corporate. It's easier to navigate on the normal site in my opinion.

I love having a pro shop and being able to save items in categories. It makes it quick and easy to re-order any items.

ProShop review by Ken P.
Ken P.

"Great portal for creating business cards"

What do you like best?

I can create business cards for any employee in a few minutes from their portal that has the template for my business.

What do you dislike?

I struggled to get my card into the non-business part of vista print. Had to call in to get my card in, but once it was in it is very easy to use.

Business cards easily updated and printed. The interface is easy to use and the printed business cards have a professional look and feel.

ProShop review by Cindy M.
Cindy M.

"Convenient and easy"

What do you like best?

Perfect way for our promoters to order personalized items at a reduced cost.

What do you dislike?

2-part receipt books would be a nice addition to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good solution for network marketing companies and many other businesses that have representatives in various locations. You don't have to approve individual requests, deal with shipping, or any other drama. Set it up and send your people to order...that's it.

Ideal way for us to provide templates and files for our promoters to access and personalize, while still delivering a consistent look, message, and brand.

ProShop review by Dinah R.
Dinah R.

"Not As Flexible as Promised"

What do you like best?

I like that I can produce business cards quickly without asking help from our graphic designers

What do you dislike?

It's not as flexible as they promised. We really wanted to be able to create fliers and brochures, but the templates are too stiff and don't allow for the content flexibility we wanted. Plus they cannot use our fonts. Terrible for a brand.

We are able to produce business cards more quickly.

ProShop review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Simplifies and streamlines all my marketing initiatives"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to create individual Photoshop print files for every marketing job I have to create. Using the print portal has saved me hundreds of hours, and the quality of the product is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Initially that I didn't have flexibility, however now that blank templates have been added for me, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd love to be able to edit digital marketing materials and have them be available for JPG or PDF download.

I need to send out new client materials to every venue we sign on, I used to have to create a unique file and upload for every single venue, now I can just edit the basics and I'm all set!

ProShop review by User

"Great Pricing, Great Products, Below average Service"

What do you like best?

The price breaks are very beneficial when ordering high quality cards. The cards really can set your business apart from other companies in the field. The cards hold up much better than standard cards in the harsh condition of the oilfield

The website has lots of options for products.

What do you dislike?

Since Gator has switched to a new sales representative it has been hard to make changes to the cards. Further it is very annoying to not be able to slightly tweak cards on the website without taking 3 days for vistaprint to do it.

Lastly it is a pain to access my corporate store.

Blurry Prints on 5% of cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not expect anything to happen quickly if needed for a rapid launch. Keep inventory of all promotional items for the lead time is always a bit longer than expected. The sales rep assigned to your account is constantly changing. Some are great others are not.

Our business cards pop and standout from the crowd. They contribute to the image of success that Gator strives to achieve through utilizing very high quality products..

ProShop review by Austin R.
Austin R.

"Better Pricing..... Sometimes."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Vistaprint Corporate offer a better pricing system so we can wholesale items to customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes that pricing system doesn't work and I can get it cheaper as a normal customer with coupons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use this as a primary source for outsourcing but it is a good addition.

We are able to outsource to Vistaprint Corporate and save time and money compared to doing it in house.

ProShop review by Corey H.
Corey H.

"Good stuff"

What do you like best?

You can tell this is a higher quality product.

What do you dislike?

I think the product could be a little better if they made an effort to make it superior quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's always worth a try. Always remember, if you don't like it, you can always stop using it.

One stop shop solution. We've realized that being able to get 95% of what we need from one place is very beneficial and time saving.

ProShop review by Brandy L.
Brandy L.

"Vistaprint Corporate"

What do you like best?

I love this site, it is fast, cheaper, and great service

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't make the items on the site, it has to be moved over from your regular site

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the way to go... cheaper, and great quality

It has helped tremendously with getting our info out to the public

ProShop review by Olivia C.
Olivia C.

"Customer service is good, quantity is great, quality is so-so"

What do you like best?

Value and bang-for-your buck is the best thing about Vistaprint Corporate.

What do you dislike?

Quality is very iffy. Sometimes things come as you expect, sometimes they don't. Customer service is great if you don't like their product though.

Buy more, save more is the main benefit we've realized. We solve marketing problems for our clients through the use of Vistaprint Corporate.

ProShop review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Saving time, removing the work..."

What do you like best?

What we like about the Vista print corporate portal is that we no longer have to coordinate getting business cards and shirts for our staff. They do it themselves.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The system is easy to use and intuitive.

Saves us time and internal resources and the pricing with free delivery is attractive.

ProShop review by DJ L.
DJ L.

"A one-stop shop"

What do you like best?

Massive selection with good quality at a great price.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were a bit more consultative and proactively helped provide solutions.

Consolidated several business card programs under one, resulting in a better user experience and cost savings for the company.

ProShop review by Savanah C.
Savanah C.

"Vistaprint is a one stop shop for printing needs!"

What do you like best?

Templates, variety of printing sizes, quality of the printing, unbeatable prices

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. I had one wrong order and customer service was phenomenal. I'd like to see the ability to add filters on images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn around time is ideal for fast pace offices

marketing printing made easy

ProShop review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"The Corporate account is not user friendly. The regular vistaprint website is fantastic."

What do you like best?

The free shipping and cost but, if you can't create your projects on the site it is more costly.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Service is very good. They respond quickly to questions, however, the purpose of the Corporate account is to save money and work independently and quickly to create and distribute marketing tools. I am not able to do this on this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the Corporate account before you commit to the $100 fee per year. Make sure ALL of your work transfers over before signing up. Understand and compare prices between the 2 sites. Familiarize yourself with the Promotions that run regularly through the year.

None at the moment.

ProShop review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Fast & Easy Business Cards"

What do you like best?

I like how the templates are pre-made and we can just input the name, phone number, email and title. I also like free shipping on orders.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we cannot take advantage of coupons.

It says me a lot of time and money.

ProShop review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Streamlines Process"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that everything is set up and the process is streamlined - eliminating the need for a graphic designer to individually design each piece.

What do you dislike?

We have one issue that is reoccurring and corporate has to contact the sales rep every time. I wish that it could be dealt with one time and changed in the system permanently.

Our individual store owners have the ability to order on their own and bypass corporate.

ProShop review by Eur Ing. Bishnujee S.
Eur Ing. Bishnujee S.

"Always Vista Print has been our ideal choice"

What do you like best?

High quality,excellent customer service and has been our partner for last 7 years.Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nothing noted so far,everything looks good.Has been bit expensive at times.Prices could be maintained at competitive rate for business to work with same.

Excellent quality of print out delivered by Vistaprint.

ProShop review by Molly B.
Molly B.

"Vistaprint Corporate Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for our whole team, love taking the middle man out of the equation and just having our sales team able to order directly instead of having sales support team do it for them

What do you dislike?

I wish i could create my own templates with variable information, such as a different format of business card, without having to call and explain it to a rep.

ease of ordering, works great for a team, great quality of items

ProShop review by E. R.
E. R.

"Very good experience!"

What do you like best?

I like the corporate personalization that is provided for my company.

What do you dislike?

If I wanted to remove previous purchases or setups (for example for the build of company cards), I can't delete. It stays listed as junk in my list of requests.

Marketing

ProShop review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Better Business Card process"

What do you like best?

I like the ability for people to order their own products while maintaining brand consistency and control.

What do you dislike?

The invoices do not show enough information to bill to different cost centers. I also wish that I could create my own templates instead of having them go through the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall this has been a great switch for us.

The process for ordering business cards has become more streamlined and faster overall.

ProShop review by Ariana P.
Ariana P.

"Review for Vistaprint Corporate"

What do you like best?

Customer service, friendliness, keeps me informed, and always organized.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I've come across as of yet, so far in my experiences with Vistaprint everything has been great.

Many benefits are offered and we've utilized the services of ordering our business cards.

ProShop review by User

"Professional, Clean, Cost-effective"

What do you like best?

They send out high-quality products quickly and are cost-effective for us!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints so far the process seems straight forward and easy enough to use.

We are able to upload projects to a single webpage where each of our remote employees can pay for what they need when they need it and trust it will be received by the intended date.

ProShop review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Quick, Inexpensive"

What do you like best?

I love that we have a portal to access for anything we need to print. New hire? Biz cards are all set and ready to ship in minutes. It's a very easy service to use, they are always coming up with new products to add to the portal.

What do you dislike?

Just the time it takes to ship. . . . . . .

We don't have to worry about brand consistency because everything is already set up.

ProShop review by John T.
John T.

"Quick, easy ordering for company branded promo and marketing materials"

What do you like best?

The prices are good and items ship quickly

What do you dislike?

We have had several mistakes made on items we have ordered, but they are replaced quickly with the correct items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't order Fruit of the Loom T-shirts. Very low quality, ruined after one wash. Shrink and warp

Ease of ordering of promo items for several employees and contracted agents without me having to be the middleman

ProShop review by Toby D.
Toby D.

"VistaPrint Corporate makes it easy to meet my clients needs"

What do you like best?

Portal to manage all my clients and projects

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - just getting started! Like it so far.

Managing marketing collateral for multiple clients.

ProShop review by Natasha J.
Natasha J.

"Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy"

What do you like best?

Corporate discount on most items, ability to get things delivered quickly when we're on a time crunch

What do you dislike?

Requesting to add items to our corporate account - would like to just be able to shop Vistaprint like the normal consumer site

We're able to get things printed in a timely manner and allows us to quickly check things off our to-do lists for events, company needs ,etc.

ProShop review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Vistaprint"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint is fast, efficient and has amazing customer service. Someone is always available to assist you with your design. Fast shipping and attention to detail when they print your product is key as well. They also offer great promotions, which allow you to try new products

What do you dislike?

some additional quantity options would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is fabulous and will save you time and money

becoming more cost effective...

ProShop review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Corporate Review"

What do you like best?

There wasn't too much honestly, with the exception of having all of our marketing collateral, somewhat, available under one umbrella.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the terrible level of customer service received. I rarely was able to speak with someone without waiting 30 minutes. Additionally my invoices are messed up, my account rep was unable to speak with me, ever!

no benefits unfortunately.

ProShop review by Bridget C.
Bridget C.

"Terrific option for a small to mid-sized business"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy; pricing is great; good offering of promotional items

What do you dislike?

Inability to oversee/approve orders unless on company invoice. Would prefer users pay by credit card, but still require admin approval on orders.

Marketing portal - having flyers and collateral available on line for personalization, printing & drop shipping. Having promotional items available on demand.

ProShop review by Administrator

"The Corporate Portals have saved me so much time!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to upload company collateral and know that everything printed for all our locations will be consistent.

What do you dislike?

The options for setting design specs are not as extensive as on the live site.

The portals have made it easy for all of my locations to order their own collateral when needed.

ProShop review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

With over 24 locations, it is really nice to have a portal that all can go under to place their print needs. The only thing I have to do is approve them. Very happy!

What do you dislike?

Limited types of products available. I would like to be able to choose from the entire Vistaprint catalog.

Ordering business cards at all 24 retail locations.

ProShop review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"Easy and pleasant"

What do you like best?

I enjoy my rep Tanelia Stephenson. She is always reliable and she is always happy to help in a prompt manner.

What do you dislike?

The customer service department when my rep was out was not knowledgeable and didn't do what was needed in any matter.

ordering is very easy and shipping is alright

ProShop review by Callum M.
Callum M.

"Professional team at my side "

What do you like best?

VistPrint corporate always answered my calls; worked hard to make templates that suited my company's needs; and maintains great prices with no compromise in quality.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no issues to voice. It's just been a solid experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up

Business cards and templates needed designing and to be customised regularly

ProShop review by User in Internet

"Very Reliable"

What do you like best?

The customer service is unbeatable, and the quality of the business cards is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was faster shipping options, but 5 day turnaround is still great!

Great customer service, and the ability to have employees review their own business cards before printing is a great way to eliminate mistakes.

ProShop review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Not really what we were hoping for"

What do you like best?

Having an online store for my agents to order materials would be really cool.

What do you dislike?

The product offerings were not updated when we requested. Agents didn't like the size/options available to them initially.

Help agents more easily buy promotional items that are easy to finish designing and easy to order.

ProShop review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"First Class 3rd Party Service Provider"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy setup; terrific phone support,

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Any problems I ran into were handled fast. What's to dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out - And if you need real person help - Call; you won't be disappointed.

Ability to easily distribute support materials at zero cost.

Learning about ProShop?

* We monitor all ProShop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.