Vistaprint Corporate

Vistaprint Corporate

Vistaprint Corporate offers custom printing service for businesses.

Work for Vistaprint Corporate?

Learning about Vistaprint Corporate?

Vistaprint Corporate Reviews

Ask Vistaprint Corporate a Question
Showing 76 Vistaprint Corporate reviews
Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Jen H.</span>
Jen H.

"Website design experience "

What do you like best?

They provide great customer service! Every-time we have problems with our website, the customer service team are always very patient and willing to assist us. Sometimes it takes up to an hour of call to fix our website, the customer service team has been very professional in assisting our needs.

What do you dislike?

The design system isn't good enough. It seems like this company is new at creating websites, so there are many things that they have not yet developed (or catch up with the other companies). Their technology isn't as advanced. We have been having a lot of trouble with the formats, and they said that all of their customers are experiencing the same issue. So the engineers are working on it, but they could not provide a time table on when it will be resolved. The website they designs are very simple. Don't expect anything too professional or fancy looking.

We are starting our online marketing and used Vistaprint to upgrade a new website design.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vistaprint Corporate
Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Stacy M.</span>
Stacy M.

"Good experience but still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

Great discounts on items, better organization to our templates. We have 24+ unique brands so having them organized by brand is great. The discounts are great as well.

What do you dislike?

We've had an outstanding issue for over a month that still has not been resolved. When I followed up on it, was just told it's still not done yet. Seems like a very long time table to fix a pricing issue that would tentatively make someone look elsewhere. You are expected to just pay the annual fee (very low)for the product sight unseen which seems strange to me. When I want to add a new template it's not as easy/detailed as their regular site, so I typically build something out in the regular site and have our account rep move it over for me which can take a couple of days. They're very helpful with this but it still isn't instantaneous like the regular portion of their website would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to set up. Having a great account rep helps - ours is very responsible and helpful. The set up fee is very low and you pretty much make it back within your first couple of orders.

Ordering our branded supplies in bulk. It's a great discount, the site is much more organized to use for a company with 24+ unique brands than ordering on their main site.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"Quick & efficient service"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of options, the quick turn around time and the reasonable prices offered by Vista Print. The customer service at Vista Print is better than most companies.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I am unable to locate an item I wanted. I have had to call customer service on more than one occasion. They have always been helpful to solve any problems I had quickly and with a great attitude.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to verify that what you are uploading is correct. Vista Rent is great at correcting any issues, but it saves time in the long run if you get it right the first time. Never hesitate to contact Customer service, they are always helpful and solve you problems quickly.

We are able to have a variety of cards printed for the office. Making it easy to let possible patients know about us.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Kyle N.</span>
Kyle N.

"Great tool for our small to medium sized business"

What do you like best?

The portal remembers my orders and past information as well as the discounts for the things I order are really helpful. I was never a Vis Print fan, but now I'd say that has changed.

What do you dislike?

I think the coding on the site could be improved. Little glitchy things happen all the time and I think it would greatly be beneficial if the site ran more smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good to use if you need help getting things here and there for your office that are personalized with your company info.

The discounts are great and the usability behind the whole thing is great. I don't use the function of having them print our business cards and their design team adding different information, but I can see the huge advantage if a company didn't have a bigger marketing team.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Kelly A.</span>
Kelly A.

"Great for Small to Medium Companies that Need Printing"

What do you like best?

The free shipping and additional deals just for Vistaprint Corporate

What do you dislike?

You cannot automatically update things into your portfolio, you have to sent it to your contact and their team will get it into your portal. It just takes a longer period of time than just uploading your design and checking out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it - there is no cost to you and you get deals on top of the very fair pricing Vistaprint offers. Giving our company a lot of opportunity to brand our small firm in a very popular market.

Getting unique and custom printing done for a small fee. There are a lot of things that can be printed - no just business cards. We have used them for our company Holiday cards, welcome post cards, banners, etc.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Alicia B.</span>
Alicia B.

"A good idea, but lacking"

What do you like best?

I love the corporate product discounts and the free shipping is always a plus

What do you dislike?

Editing capabilities aren't great, I actually prefer the regular Vistaprint website. The only order I placed on the corporate site did not come out as great as I wanted and there was an issue with production, which I never have on the regular website. I wish the portal was more customizable to my company's needs, but the two reps I have had are not responsive.

Because of reasons listed above, I have not used Vistaprint Corporate much, despite ordering thousands of dollars worth of print product for my company on the regular Vistaprint website. It is a shame, because I love the discounts and free shipping they offer.

"Graphic Designer"

What do you like best?

The ability to have customizable templates preloaded. Lucas Austin is one of the biggest assets to the Vistaprint corporate team! He is responsive to every email or question I throw at him even if he does not know the answer right away. When I need new products/ sizes added to the print your own artwork area, I know I can count on him to have it completed by the next business day.

What do you dislike?

Does not allow double-sided PDF uploads and the uploader does not always work correctly (ie: you must place a box around transparent or white edges.) Unless you request the product, not all of the sizes or products are preloaded into the print your own artwork area. That there was not an email/ warning to corporate customers that product prices and shipping were increasing in cost.

Streamlined business card ordering. Having multiple locations around the US Vistaprint has allowed our company to have a one-stop shop for our basic printing needs to be met.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Disappointing On Every Level"

What do you like best?

Ease and the ability to order products on my own schedule.

What do you dislike?

More often than not, the quality of the products I have received has been unacceptable -- from colors being wrong, to weird printing issues that have rendered products unusable. I have had several different reps that changed at the drop of a hat with no explanation, one of whom never responded to me. I had to call and ask to speak to a supervisor before I was assigned my third rep, who was slightly more responsive, but not by much. When I had a major issue with a product while traveling, I was left with no solution, leaving me with embarrassing items to hand out at a national conference. I cced the supervisor I spoke to on the email about that product, in which I told my rep how unhappy I was and how I was no longer interested in using the service, and no one followed up with me. Leads me to believe they are either way busier than they can handle or they just don't care about customer retention. I was expecting this service to be a better option than the regular VistaPrint that would make my life easier, but it only added more headaches. I have since stopped using the service and have given my company's business to a different printing company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need no support and aren't concerned about quality of products, this could work for you, but it's unacceptable for a professional business.

This service made my problems worse. Only benefit is cheaper shipping and product costs, but it seems the quality of the products is actually worse than the regular VistaPrint portal.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Melange Salon S.</span>
Melange Salon S.

"My Experience with VistaPrint Corporate"

What do you like best?

I have to say that I enjoy the discount the best! The ease of reordering is fantastic. The amount of product choices available. I like the ability to use my logo and make a design from scratch. My orders tend to ship quickly. DISCOUNT is the BEST!

What do you dislike?

Some of the designs use the non-preferred logo. It can be difficult to find my portal. Moving text blocks around can be difficult in knowing where to place so it lines up best. I wish I could resize photo files in the portal. A guided design, editing and reorder tutorial might be nice for new users: it took me a long time before I realized that I could rename edits! I had copy copy copy going for a while! Some of the printed materials can be a little off from order to order, but it's something that I tend to overlook bc of the affordability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, nice discounts, designs done for you, it's great!

Business cards, referral program cards, rack cards, window signage, gift cards, we get most of our printed materials from VistaPrint.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Karen W.</span>
Karen W.

"Great products - service could be improved"

What do you like best?

The products are amazing and reasonably priced. Colors are brilliant. On-line representatives very helpful and friendly when we are asking for design assistance.

What do you dislike?

I have had difficulty with the account managers and have had to express my concerns a few times. They even assigned a new manager to me once...unfortunately did not tell me....and I eventually contacted them to find out why my order had not been processed. I was told I had a new manager and that the 'old manager' had been only there temporarily and so 'obviously' was not receiving my emails. Well, it was not obvious to me. When I expressed my concern over that situation and the original account manager, I found the woman very condescending. She never apologized or even made an attempt to commiserate in anyway. I now have a new account manager and so far things have gone very well.

So...to sum it up. First account manager was amazing! Then I was notified I had a new one. She was absolutely awful and did a terrible job. I expressed my concerns about that. Then she went on vacation and I was assigned a temporary one. He apparently returned to his old position when account manager #2 came back from vacation. Unfortunately, no one notified me that I wasn't supposed to be sending letters to him and, of course, account manager #2 never contacted me at all. Now I have account manager #4 who has done well so far.

No apologies, no expressions of understanding, lackluster to poor employees who were supposed to handle these situations. Over a month of waiting for products we were supposed to have in less than a week!

I would add that we are a Corporate user and I certainly expected a more professional staff to work with.

Finally, we have had this corporate account for less than a year and we have already had several issues.

A more economical resource for advertising. Allowing us to 'design' our own products and not having to pay for designers. Easy to understand programs for designing products.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Michelle (Suzie) A.</span>
Michelle (Suzie) A.

"We're Utilizing Vistaprint Corporate and We Love It."

What do you like best?

Being a graphic designer, I love the comprehensive templates available for all orderable items. They completely take the guesswork out of uploading high quality artwork that is the right size the the first try. Overall that saves me a bunch of time.

What do you dislike?

I've uploaded a number of notecard artwork files to our rep for our website and even though it's been a number of months, they are still not on our branded partner site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this to a film company and a dragonboat racing group.

We have about 100 real estate agents who are able to consistently order approved designs because of the branded partner site. I love that.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Lori-Anne V.</span>
Lori-Anne V.

"Great way to cover printing needs across the country"

What do you like best?

We exhibit at conferences across the country. It helps to get the corporate discount, with free shipping and orders filled in a timely manner where I need them to go.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more printing paper options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vistaprint Corporate is a user friendly product. When they set up the page for your company, it is quick and easy to place orders and it stores addresses for you to quickly access for later use. I have been satisfied with it and they are good about shipping the products without damage.

I have regional directors that cover 18 states. I have to send out printed materials for our business for conferences and formal presentations with executives. Having a way to order everything and have it directly shipped where I want it without having to jump through hoops to get it done helps a lot.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Markus F.</span>
Markus F.

"Great Custom Vistaprint Store. A few tweaks needed."

What do you like best?

The portal is convenient and user friendly. The prices are competitive.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not available all the time, standard 9-5 Monday to Friday. It should be longer hours and 7 days a week like their regular customer service. If they can't do that then let their regular customer service allow access to our accounts to help with any issues we may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

Sales and Marketing Print materials. No need to get 3 quotes from different vendors anymore.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Ken P.</span>
Ken P.

"Great portal for creating business cards"

What do you like best?

I can create business cards for any employee in a few minutes from their portal that has the template for my business.

What do you dislike?

I struggled to get my card into the non-business part of vista print. Had to call in to get my card in, but once it was in it is very easy to use.

Business cards easily updated and printed. The interface is easy to use and the printed business cards have a professional look and feel.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Cindy M.</span>
Cindy M.

"Convenient and easy"

What do you like best?

Perfect way for our promoters to order personalized items at a reduced cost.

What do you dislike?

2-part receipt books would be a nice addition to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good solution for network marketing companies and many other businesses that have representatives in various locations. You don't have to approve individual requests, deal with shipping, or any other drama. Set it up and send your people to order...that's it.

Ideal way for us to provide templates and files for our promoters to access and personalize, while still delivering a consistent look, message, and brand.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Dinah R.</span>
Dinah R.

"Not As Flexible as Promised"

What do you like best?

I like that I can produce business cards quickly without asking help from our graphic designers

What do you dislike?

It's not as flexible as they promised. We really wanted to be able to create fliers and brochures, but the templates are too stiff and don't allow for the content flexibility we wanted. Plus they cannot use our fonts. Terrible for a brand.

We are able to produce business cards more quickly.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Simplifies and streamlines all my marketing initiatives"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to create individual Photoshop print files for every marketing job I have to create. Using the print portal has saved me hundreds of hours, and the quality of the product is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Initially that I didn't have flexibility, however now that blank templates have been added for me, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd love to be able to edit digital marketing materials and have them be available for JPG or PDF download.

I need to send out new client materials to every venue we sign on, I used to have to create a unique file and upload for every single venue, now I can just edit the basics and I'm all set!

Vistaprint Corporate review by User

"Great Pricing, Great Products, Below average Service"

What do you like best?

The price breaks are very beneficial when ordering high quality cards. The cards really can set your business apart from other companies in the field. The cards hold up much better than standard cards in the harsh condition of the oilfield

The website has lots of options for products.

What do you dislike?

Since Gator has switched to a new sales representative it has been hard to make changes to the cards. Further it is very annoying to not be able to slightly tweak cards on the website without taking 3 days for vistaprint to do it.

Lastly it is a pain to access my corporate store.

Blurry Prints on 5% of cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not expect anything to happen quickly if needed for a rapid launch. Keep inventory of all promotional items for the lead time is always a bit longer than expected. The sales rep assigned to your account is constantly changing. Some are great others are not.

Our business cards pop and standout from the crowd. They contribute to the image of success that Gator strives to achieve through utilizing very high quality products..

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Austin R.</span>
Austin R.

"Better Pricing..... Sometimes."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Vistaprint Corporate offer a better pricing system so we can wholesale items to customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes that pricing system doesn't work and I can get it cheaper as a normal customer with coupons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use this as a primary source for outsourcing but it is a good addition.

We are able to outsource to Vistaprint Corporate and save time and money compared to doing it in house.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Corey H.</span>
Corey H.

"Good stuff"

What do you like best?

You can tell this is a higher quality product.

What do you dislike?

I think the product could be a little better if they made an effort to make it superior quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's always worth a try. Always remember, if you don't like it, you can always stop using it.

One stop shop solution. We've realized that being able to get 95% of what we need from one place is very beneficial and time saving.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Brandy L.</span>
Brandy L.

"Vistaprint Corporate"

What do you like best?

I love this site, it is fast, cheaper, and great service

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't make the items on the site, it has to be moved over from your regular site

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the way to go... cheaper, and great quality

It has helped tremendously with getting our info out to the public

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Olivia C.</span>
Olivia C.

"Customer service is good, quantity is great, quality is so-so"

What do you like best?

Value and bang-for-your buck is the best thing about Vistaprint Corporate.

What do you dislike?

Quality is very iffy. Sometimes things come as you expect, sometimes they don't. Customer service is great if you don't like their product though.

Buy more, save more is the main benefit we've realized. We solve marketing problems for our clients through the use of Vistaprint Corporate.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Bryan P.</span>
Bryan P.

"Saving time, removing the work..."

What do you like best?

What we like about the Vista print corporate portal is that we no longer have to coordinate getting business cards and shirts for our staff. They do it themselves.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The system is easy to use and intuitive.

Saves us time and internal resources and the pricing with free delivery is attractive.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>DJ L.</span>
DJ L.

"A one-stop shop"

What do you like best?

Massive selection with good quality at a great price.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were a bit more consultative and proactively helped provide solutions.

Consolidated several business card programs under one, resulting in a better user experience and cost savings for the company.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Savanah C.</span>
Savanah C.

"Vistaprint is a one stop shop for printing needs!"

What do you like best?

Templates, variety of printing sizes, quality of the printing, unbeatable prices

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. I had one wrong order and customer service was phenomenal. I'd like to see the ability to add filters on images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn around time is ideal for fast pace offices

marketing printing made easy

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"The Corporate account is not user friendly. The regular vistaprint website is fantastic."

What do you like best?

The free shipping and cost but, if you can't create your projects on the site it is more costly.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Service is very good. They respond quickly to questions, however, the purpose of the Corporate account is to save money and work independently and quickly to create and distribute marketing tools. I am not able to do this on this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the Corporate account before you commit to the $100 fee per year. Make sure ALL of your work transfers over before signing up. Understand and compare prices between the 2 sites. Familiarize yourself with the Promotions that run regularly through the year.

None at the moment.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Peter C.</span>
Peter C.

"Fast & Easy Business Cards"

What do you like best?

I like how the templates are pre-made and we can just input the name, phone number, email and title. I also like free shipping on orders.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we cannot take advantage of coupons.

It says me a lot of time and money.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Streamlines Process"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that everything is set up and the process is streamlined - eliminating the need for a graphic designer to individually design each piece.

What do you dislike?

We have one issue that is reoccurring and corporate has to contact the sales rep every time. I wish that it could be dealt with one time and changed in the system permanently.

Our individual store owners have the ability to order on their own and bypass corporate.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Eur Ing. Bishnujee S.</span>
Eur Ing. Bishnujee S.

"Always Vista Print has been our ideal choice"

What do you like best?

High quality,excellent customer service and has been our partner for last 7 years.Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nothing noted so far,everything looks good.Has been bit expensive at times.Prices could be maintained at competitive rate for business to work with same.

Excellent quality of print out delivered by Vistaprint.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Molly B.</span>
Molly B.

"Vistaprint Corporate Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for our whole team, love taking the middle man out of the equation and just having our sales team able to order directly instead of having sales support team do it for them

What do you dislike?

I wish i could create my own templates with variable information, such as a different format of business card, without having to call and explain it to a rep.

ease of ordering, works great for a team, great quality of items

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>E. R.</span>
E. R.

"Very good experience!"

What do you like best?

I like the corporate personalization that is provided for my company.

What do you dislike?

If I wanted to remove previous purchases or setups (for example for the build of company cards), I can't delete. It stays listed as junk in my list of requests.

Marketing

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Amanda G.</span>
Amanda G.

"Better Business Card process"

What do you like best?

I like the ability for people to order their own products while maintaining brand consistency and control.

What do you dislike?

The invoices do not show enough information to bill to different cost centers. I also wish that I could create my own templates instead of having them go through the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall this has been a great switch for us.

The process for ordering business cards has become more streamlined and faster overall.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Ariana P.</span>
Ariana P.

"Review for Vistaprint Corporate"

What do you like best?

Customer service, friendliness, keeps me informed, and always organized.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I've come across as of yet, so far in my experiences with Vistaprint everything has been great.

Many benefits are offered and we've utilized the services of ordering our business cards.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User

"Professional, Clean, Cost-effective"

What do you like best?

They send out high-quality products quickly and are cost-effective for us!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints so far the process seems straight forward and easy enough to use.

We are able to upload projects to a single webpage where each of our remote employees can pay for what they need when they need it and trust it will be received by the intended date.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Quick, Inexpensive"

What do you like best?

I love that we have a portal to access for anything we need to print. New hire? Biz cards are all set and ready to ship in minutes. It's a very easy service to use, they are always coming up with new products to add to the portal.

What do you dislike?

Just the time it takes to ship. . . . . . .

We don't have to worry about brand consistency because everything is already set up.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>John T.</span>
John T.

"Quick, easy ordering for company branded promo and marketing materials"

What do you like best?

The prices are good and items ship quickly

What do you dislike?

We have had several mistakes made on items we have ordered, but they are replaced quickly with the correct items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't order Fruit of the Loom T-shirts. Very low quality, ruined after one wash. Shrink and warp

Ease of ordering of promo items for several employees and contracted agents without me having to be the middleman

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Toby D.</span>
Toby D.

"VistaPrint Corporate makes it easy to meet my clients needs"

What do you like best?

Portal to manage all my clients and projects

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet - just getting started! Like it so far.

Managing marketing collateral for multiple clients.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Natasha J.</span>
Natasha J.

"Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy"

What do you like best?

Corporate discount on most items, ability to get things delivered quickly when we're on a time crunch

What do you dislike?

Requesting to add items to our corporate account - would like to just be able to shop Vistaprint like the normal consumer site

We're able to get things printed in a timely manner and allows us to quickly check things off our to-do lists for events, company needs ,etc.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Vistaprint"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint is fast, efficient and has amazing customer service. Someone is always available to assist you with your design. Fast shipping and attention to detail when they print your product is key as well. They also offer great promotions, which allow you to try new products

What do you dislike?

some additional quantity options would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is fabulous and will save you time and money

becoming more cost effective...

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Corporate Review"

What do you like best?

There wasn't too much honestly, with the exception of having all of our marketing collateral, somewhat, available under one umbrella.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the terrible level of customer service received. I rarely was able to speak with someone without waiting 30 minutes. Additionally my invoices are messed up, my account rep was unable to speak with me, ever!

no benefits unfortunately.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Bridget C.</span>
Bridget C.

"Terrific option for a small to mid-sized business"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy; pricing is great; good offering of promotional items

What do you dislike?

Inability to oversee/approve orders unless on company invoice. Would prefer users pay by credit card, but still require admin approval on orders.

Marketing portal - having flyers and collateral available on line for personalization, printing & drop shipping. Having promotional items available on demand.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator

"The Corporate Portals have saved me so much time!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to upload company collateral and know that everything printed for all our locations will be consistent.

What do you dislike?

The options for setting design specs are not as extensive as on the live site.

The portals have made it easy for all of my locations to order their own collateral when needed.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

With over 24 locations, it is really nice to have a portal that all can go under to place their print needs. The only thing I have to do is approve them. Very happy!

What do you dislike?

Limited types of products available. I would like to be able to choose from the entire Vistaprint catalog.

Ordering business cards at all 24 retail locations.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Melissa A.</span>
Melissa A.

"Easy and pleasant"

What do you like best?

I enjoy my rep Tanelia Stephenson. She is always reliable and she is always happy to help in a prompt manner.

What do you dislike?

The customer service department when my rep was out was not knowledgeable and didn't do what was needed in any matter.

ordering is very easy and shipping is alright

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Callum M.</span>
Callum M.

"Professional team at my side "

What do you like best?

VistPrint corporate always answered my calls; worked hard to make templates that suited my company's needs; and maintains great prices with no compromise in quality.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no issues to voice. It's just been a solid experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up

Business cards and templates needed designing and to be customised regularly

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Internet

"Very Reliable"

What do you like best?

The customer service is unbeatable, and the quality of the business cards is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was faster shipping options, but 5 day turnaround is still great!

Great customer service, and the ability to have employees review their own business cards before printing is a great way to eliminate mistakes.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Not really what we were hoping for"

What do you like best?

Having an online store for my agents to order materials would be really cool.

What do you dislike?

The product offerings were not updated when we requested. Agents didn't like the size/options available to them initially.

Help agents more easily buy promotional items that are easy to finish designing and easy to order.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Richard L.</span>
Richard L.

"First Class 3rd Party Service Provider"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy setup; terrific phone support,

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Any problems I ran into were handled fast. What's to dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out - And if you need real person help - Call; you won't be disappointed.

Ability to easily distribute support materials at zero cost.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy to use, great service!"

What do you like best?

I love the portal. so eay to use an dplace orders at any time. Also great pricing!

What do you dislike?

changes on delivery times and cost are not shared to us before hand.

We don't have to wait for weeks to get items.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Custom Print Portal"

What do you like best?

I don't have to re-design simple things, such as business cards

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many features as VistaPrint.com and I can't use discount codes.

Business cards for all employees

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint corporate saves me time and money

What do you dislike?

Everything has been great so far no complaints

I'm able to save a ton of time on the monotonous process of ordering business cards and other supplies

Vistaprint Corporate review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"When Experience Matters"

What do you like best?

The outstanding customer support and dedicated support team are there to assist when needed most. They answer all your questions and ensure to get the answer to you immediately.

What do you dislike?

The selection of products. If more products were offered, we would use service more. The price of certain products even with the discount being offered.

The benefits we solved, we being able to get staff uninformed and branded.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Bryna C.</span>
Bryna C.

"Easy, Efficient, Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to reorder items and to upload original designs

What do you dislike?

Parts of the checkout process are a tad bit clunky.

Pricing, slightly quicker than the regular vistaprint site.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator

"Good value, limited options"

What do you like best?

Free shipping and discounted prices are the best features for my company.

What do you dislike?

Available products and options for each product are limited.

Helps cut costs

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Brooke G.</span>
Brooke G.

"A pleasure to deal with"

What do you like best?

The staff is quick to respond to our questions and needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negatives to say about them.

Our offices needs have been overwhelmingly met.

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

"Awesome group of people.ordered and recieved order asap.Thanks Vistaprint cooperate"

What do you like best?

Service,availability and quality of work submitted on line.excellent company

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all.everything asked and submitted received in timely fashion.

Net 30 payments are easy

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"VistaPrint Business Card Portal Review"

What do you like best?

It is convenient that I can generate new orders and send proofs through the portal so easily and consistently.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, I would recommend this service to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been satisfied with the service and would recommend it to anyone.

We were overpaying and experienced extended delivery times previously. We are benefiting from better pricing and faster delivery times.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Vista Print Corporate "

What do you like best?

Ability of our team to order for themselves.

What do you dislike?

You do not have all of the print material needed

Easy ordering

Vistaprint Corporate review by <span>Alan M.</span>
Alan M.

"Great customer servic "

What do you like best?

I like it but it does not have many perks

What do you dislike?

Not much more services to go through the steps

Nothing really

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Good if you don't expect much"

What do you like best?

If nothing ever changes about your business cards, then you'll have no problems.

What do you dislike?

Impossible to get anyone on the phone to make edits to your business cards designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get what you want exactly right the first time because it's impossible to get someone on the phone to change it.

Business card printing.

"Easy and convenient"

What do you like best?

Stored designs makes ordering additional prints very fast and easy. The ability to receive monthly invoices is also very convenient.

What do you dislike?

There is some color inconsistency in the prints, but individual pieces are high quality.

We need fast turnaround times. Shipments are usually received within one work week.

"Value Added"

What do you like best?

Ease of reordering. Set up was a little difficult, but once I got passed that, with help of support team, I was good.

What do you dislike?

Lack of attention to provided templates causing error (minor cost loss)

Ability to obtain quality letterhead, envelopes and business cards in a timely fashion.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Amazing Service and Design"

What do you like best?

The customer service received. The design of the portal especially for our company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this product.

It is a lot easier for agents to order their business cards or whatever they need with our company logo already inserted automatically for them without any hassle.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great value & products"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the time our Business Development Representative took with us to make sure that we had our setup exactly as we wanted it.

What do you dislike?

I am hardpressed to think of something that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider adding more label sizes.

Vistaprint gave us an opportunity to rebrand at an affordable price.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Best If You Are Starting New"

What do you like best?

Fast and Free Shipping. Convenient and don't have to go through a designing team.

What do you dislike?

Our company has a designing team that designs are template so it was hard configuring the business cards the way we have it. Also not as customizable.

Fast. Easy. Convenient.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Vistaprint Corporate: Great ease of use"

What do you like best?

Ease of ordering business cards - I like that settings are pre-saved manytimes.

What do you dislike?

The customer support has sometimes been subpar. I had to keep correcting details on an order one time.

Efficient ordering and quick delivery of business cards required under a short timeframe.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator

"Good platform for all size company"

What do you like best?

Good personal customer service, very responsive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

the way the shopping cart is built for business cards (which shows the verso rather than the recto of the business cards)

Fast business cards orders

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Product is excellent, setup of templates requires some effort"

What do you like best?

The price on business cards is exceptional, and the quality is more than acceptable.

What do you dislike?

The process to order specialty items is not as simple as it could be.

Business card orders - cost is down

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy To Do Business With"

What do you like best?

Responsive to my questions and offer a fair price.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would convert their entire catalog over to the corporate side.

Everyone can now access the same discounts.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"Wonderful "

What do you like best?

Ease of ordering, ability to review product before ordering

What do you dislike?

nothing I can think of...nothing to improve

Many offices...better product for the price. Currently expanding who use the site

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Vistaprint makes ordering supplies easy"

What do you like best?

Fast shipping. Designs for biz cards, envelops, letter head, etc are saved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes easier to buy at a physical store to compare products

Building marketing materials

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Corp. Purchases"

What do you like best?

Ease of website navigation. The options are good.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use a credit card and invoicing as two options.

Easily ordering business cards.

Vistaprint Corporate review by User in Military
User in Military

"Reliable and Timely"

What do you like best?

quick response, quality of product, and price.

What do you dislike?

not being able to "repeat| orders with modifications. Must start all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

quality and timeliness

professionakl looks

Vistaprint Corporate review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Instrumental tool for consistent, branded corporate stationery. "

What do you like best?

Central location of branded marketing materials.

What do you dislike?

Regional approvals in one location. Would like regional invoices broken out.

Consistency and centralization of corporate stationery.

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator

"Affordable and Professional "

What do you like best?

Quick and customisable and multiple uses

What do you dislike?

Not that much chooses with graphics and the program needs to be able to ajust logos better.

Marketing

Vistaprint Corporate review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Decent performance"

What do you like best?

The convenience & customization of the system

What do you dislike?

The confusion and time involved in initial setup

Quickly printing documents on-demand is nice.

Learn more about Vistaprint Corporate

Vistaprint Corporate Videos

Learning about Vistaprint Corporate?

* We monitor all Vistaprint Corporate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.