Vistaprint

Vistaprint is focused on giving the 50 million micro businesses around the world a chance to make an impression and stand out with professional marketing products and services at an affordable price.

Work for Vistaprint?

Learning about Vistaprint?

Vistaprint Reviews

Ask Vistaprint a Question
Showing 292 Vistaprint reviews
Vistaprint review by Chad F.
Chad F.

"Awesome service, affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

While I do like to use local printers in my area, the prices that VistaPrint offers just can't be beat when you take into consideration that you get to use their online design tools to design the print materials, and have them shipped right to your door for what typically ends up costing 30-40% LESS than a local printer! Especially when you use their Pro Advantage service which provides additional discounts on their products. For items like business cards and postcards, they can't be beat. The main advantages to using them besides the price, is a) their online design tools, which let you use their pre-built template designs and customize them to your liking. This means even people who aren't designers can create something that looks great, and do it themselves. Local printers don't offer this, you usually have to bring a finished design to them or pay their designers at a costly hourly rate, and b) you don't need large quantities. For example, you can get 1 printed tshirt made, and have it shipped to you. Local printers usually have minimums of 20-50 shirts.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about VistaPrint. There have only been a handful of times out of hundreds of orders I have placed, where something was not 100% to specification, such as a business card or postcard marketing material that arrived slightly cut off alignment. In all cases, I called VistaPrint and they re-printed the order and shipped out the corrected version at no charge. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can call them to get anything resolved with no issues and hassle-free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not a designer and would like to get professional quality business marketing material made, definitely give VistaPrint a try. They usually have promos running for 500 business cards for $10 so you can try them out.

I've personally been using VistaPrint since 2011. I have their "Pro Advantage" account which provides an additional discount on products, for an annual membership fee. I was looking for a service that allowed customization of tshirts and print materials for my business, when I came across VistaPrint through an online review. This was a while back when they were a much smaller company, VistaPrint has grown tremendously since then and now offers a massive array of products to choose from. They are incredibly affordable for business cards, postcards, and vinyl banners. They have expanded into promotional products as well (pens, mugs, umbrellas, etc). At first, the quality of their business cards were quite average, but it has increased over time and they have released new types of paper stock options that are thicker, similar to their premium competitor Moo.com but at a fraction of the cost. I am very satisfied with their service and have used them for many client projects for my marketing agency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vistaprint
Vistaprint review by nicole g.
nicole g.

"Love Them!!!"

What do you like best?

I have been receiving the promo box and it is just amazing from the perfect designs to the products they send. Things I’ve been wanting to buy anyways but was worried that it wouldn’t work for me. Now I get a chance to try them out and order if I chooose. And the $10 gift card each month helps when I do need to order anything

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything yet. I love everything I’ve ever ordered from them. When I had a small issue they fixed it immediately, when I had a return they made it simple and easy to do. Nothing at all do I dislike about them!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the promo box. It is perfect when you want to test out new products but are not ready to pay for a entire order

Advertising, marketing, from business cards to thank you cards I send to all my clients and T-shirt’s for work, to banners for events they have provided everything I need for my business and its branding

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

Vistaprint review by Peg A.
Peg A.

"Excellent prices and fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

I love that I can depend on Vistaprint for great pricing for our business cards and they will arrive in a timely manner. They always have some kind of sale or promotion going on so the pricing is always good (better than anything I have been able to find locally). I also love how easy it is to create professional looking business cards even if you don't have the software (or the know-how) to do it yourself. And if you do, all the better. It is just very simple to create a good-looking product that we are happy to hand out to customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we have only had positive experiences with Vistaprint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are always Vistaprint discount codes online somewhere. Use them! You can usually get some pretty good upgrades.

I have been able to create professional looking business cards for our various businesses simply and easily, and can come back months later to print more of them as all my information is saved in my account. The turnaround is fairly quick and the prices are great. We had one incident where I accidentally put in the wrong phone number but didn't find out until we received our 500 business cards. Vistaprint customer service happily fixed it for us and sent us our new cards free of charge!

Vistaprint review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"Great Price and Service"

What do you like best?

I love that Vistaprint makes it easy for me to cut out the middle man in the printing process. Unless it's a very complicated job, I can design and order in such a short time. They have all the templates conveniently found online and they even have a team that will double-check your design, free of charge. I've also had great experience with their customer service - if something is ever wrong, it will always be fixed free of charge.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would say I dislike is that the printing isn't very high quality. For example, I would not order my personal business cards through this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service and reliable products - try it out and you can't beat the quality for the price!

We are able to get a wider range of marketing materials on a budget, which means we can have more targeted marketing materials as well.

Vistaprint review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"High quality business products fast! "

What do you like best?

I love the number of options for customization offered within the huge selections of products to make your business stand out! The ease of uploading and customizing a design is superior to other sites. Vista print gives you clear guidelines while on their site virtually eliminating mistakes. After your design is complete they ship fast and the quality is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The selection of items can be somewhat overwhelming on where to start, but for most people having so much to chose from is a positive. Some of their templates are a little too clunky for my taste but other than that they are on the right track. For some users creating a high-quality logo image might be challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some comparison shopping, but you will come back to Vistaprint! Watch for coupons, especially as a first time user. They offer GREAT free deals!

High-quality business cards and other promo materials for a fraction of the cost of other retailers. I was able to order a banner for a trade show and have it in- hand in a short time frame giving me more visibility at the trade show. Having great professional business cards and logo items for giveaways at a low cost has really increased my visibility.

Vistaprint review by Tatianna H.
Tatianna H.

"Vistaprint Quality Printing on a Budget"

What do you like best?

They offer discounts all the time for new and returning users, as well as additional incentives to keep you coming back.

What do you dislike?

Their site can be a bit buggy with not letting you upload certain artwork (i.e. the upload will be successful, but it won't allow you to preview it). It's also not the easiest interface to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best places to get quality stuff. Other places will have higher costs (and yes, much higher quality for most things) and more variety in what you can do, but if you're looking for regular, everyday good for business things, this is the place.

We order business cards from them all the time. It's simple to create, order, ship, and reorder what we want, whenever we want it. They offer discounts and incentives to regular customers, and they way they promote other product options to you afterward is helpful at times because there are often other things that we didn't realize we'd need until we saw them. It's the small things, like asking if I want business card holders for the cards I ordered, that really have an impact.

Vistaprint review by April H.
April H.

"Excellent Product, Issues Resolved Quickly"

What do you like best?

The print quality and services they offer have really expanded over the years. They now offer a number of options that were previously only available with higher end or larger quantity printers, and the print quality seems to have improved over the years as well. For the price, I haven't found a better option for things like business cards and other marketing collateral.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional printing errors, as I would expect with almost any company. My last order had a sleeve of cards that were not mine. I found out a bit after the fact with this, but Vistaprint support was really professional and great with getting me new cards (express shipped) at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your files are print ready, it's quite simple to do yourself. Most people even with limited graphics experience should be fine using their interface. Their chat is also very helpful if you have questions about specific products.

Business card printing for a small business- I use them to hand out to those I meet, but being an online retailer, also package them with orders. I've gotten a number of comments asking me where I've gotten them as well- the design and product looks top notch.

Vistaprint review by Victoria S.
Victoria S.

"VistaPrint quality review"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint is best for its ease of use through their variety of choices in print. I can always find new ideas for marketing my company with VistaPrint.

What do you dislike?

As a partner to VistaPrint the value is not there. If a one time consumer can get 40% off with the ever abundant discount offers available then I should not have to pay $75 each year to get up to 60% off. Their loyalty partner program is not adequate to put them first when ordering my print products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the abundance of discounts Vistaprint offers. Never pay full price, unless you really want to, for their products. VistaPrint will always try to get you to purchase more items in your basket, be mindful of the digital products because they are not VistaPrint's specialty and do not meet their match of competitors.

If I need business cards fast I can surely get them within a week. But having this option available I can take care of my clients needs without fighting with a local vendor who needs two weeks minimum. And reordering is even easier.

Vistaprint review by Frances K.
Frances K.

"Works for simple printing needs"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint can be a simple solution for very basic projects that don't need to stand out. If you are working on something very barebones and need large a quantity to be printed, this could be your answer. There are many discounts and sales offered often enough that help bring the cost down if the project is not so basic. Also, Vistaprint offers a lot more to print on such as cups and shirts.

What do you dislike?

The prices are not straight forward and when you need to add simple things like a banner attachment or a back side to your business cards, you add more charges. The prices seem competitive with other printing companies but if you are not doing a simple one sided print, you quickly learn all the extras start to add up. The quality and presentation also does not compare to the competitors and often end up paying more for less. They do offer a lot of variety of items to print on but it seems like the lack of focus is on the paper products and their quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need anything fancy, Vistaprint may be your answer. Just make sure you enter all your needs for the project before you compare prices with competitors because the base price for each product can start to rise quickly. Also, look out for discounts (I find them offering discouts often).

For simple projects, Vistaprint can be a cheaper solution. Also good for promotional items such as cups, magnets or shirts.

Vistaprint review by Matthew Z.
Matthew Z.

"The Bench Mark for online quick custom printing"

What do you like best?

It's Vistaprint - quite likely the largest online printing company right now as far as web presence. Truly a one stop shop for many of the items needed for small business and non-profits. Beyond the normal business cards, offers reasonable rates for promotional items, signage, and other special needs. Often the first place I check when I need anything.

What do you dislike?

The coupons can be a little silly. I like Vistaprint a lot, but I often find myself waiting for "the next coupon" which might save a bit more. Wish the prices were more set because there is always a discount of some level. "List price" means very little.

Sometimes, like any web-based option, upload pictures do not look correct on screen even though the file is of sufficient quality.

Shipping can be slow without premium upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic company. Watch for deals. On any given day they might or might not be the best price, but the consistency is nice.

Need for quality, custom printed items. Uniformity of produced products (i.e. brand mark matches across business cards, promotional items, letterhead, etc).

Vistaprint review by Barbara S.
Barbara S.

"Easy Peasy - Fast and NOT Cheesy!"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to go online and create beautiful items for our business at such a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

I've always thought they could do a little better on the shipping - both time-wise and price-wise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vistaprint continues to improve every year and add valuable business (and non-business) options to their portfolio of products. Their prices are very good, they guarantee their work, and the quality of their products is excellent.

Business related items - cards, shirts, hats, magnetics, calendars - anything that we need for marketing of our business is easy to create. One benefit that was realized was creating magnetic calendar and leaving them at a few businesses around town. People love a magnetic calendar and didn't realize that we existed - so we garnered some more customers.

Vistaprint review by Jill E.
Jill E.

"Easy Way to Create Professional Business Essentials"

What do you like best?

I like that Vista Print makes it very easy to create everything from business cards to stationary and custom pens that are professional looking and best of all - that cost a fraction of what it would cost to have custom products made by a printer or third party company. I like that Vista Print has thousands of templates that make it even easier to create custom products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the advertisements that you get bombarded with when using Vista Print. They continuously try to upsell you when you are on the Vista Print website. Even when you are attempting to finalize a purchase, you have to go through numerous amounts of advertisements before you can get to the point of checkout. This actually ends up making the process take longer and can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Vista Print for any company that is looking for custom, professional business stationary and products at only a fraction of the cost you would pay to have third party companies design and create these products for you. It is easy to use and the templates are easy to customize and edit. Vista Print offers tips and instructions throughout the design process to help you get the most out of what they offer.

Vista Print has saved my company a lot of time and a ton of money. By not having to work with a third party printing company to convey what we want and proof designs, we are able to put our time in to tasks that are more important to our bottom line. Also, since Vista Print charges a fraction of what third party companies that design products for you charge, it has saved us thousands of dollars - something that is extremely important in the state government sector and really, something that is important for any type of business.

Vistaprint review by Bertie Y.
Bertie Y.

"Vistaprint is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint has numerous products and services offered and are super affordable. They're customer service is very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

To edit any part of the templates for cards was very cludgy and didn't allow for easy editing or movement. Also, once you clicked a design and wanted a different color that was offered for the design, you had to go back to the design selection on the previous page and click on another color to before getting the color you want. There's no choice of color selection once you are in the design editing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! If anything goes wrong, their customer support is always available to help make it right.

Made postcards for my business and it helped me save a lot of money compare to other sites.

Vistaprint review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Absolutely amazing experience of Vistaprint."

What do you like best?

I don't know where to start. I wanted to make customized Diaries for someone special and very close to me, i tried bunch of websites but either they don't allow you to customize or site don't support your designs. At last i tried Vistaprint. It is absolutely amazing website to customize Business cards, diaries, different kinds of stationary and so more. I chose to customize Diary, they gave perfect space to customize and allow us to print whatever we want on front, back and also inside. They allow you to put your personal pictures Texts and everything. If photo is in low resolution site will inform us at a time, will sharpen low resolution pictures and also will inform to change if it is too blurry. Website itself will tell us to make changes if there is any. They allow to customize fonts , colors and everything. In short it is the best customizing experience i ever had. And about delivery i have no words. Express delivery in almost 48 hours and it was free of cost.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is nothing i can point a finger at. Absolutely amazing experience. Fast service , very easy website and user friendly and express delivery. Quality of product 10 out of 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best. Give it try and i promise you will not regret it ever.

Rather than business it was little personal too. But for business it is best. Making business cards , customized shirts, stationary. office things and all it is the best. Price is very good. Service and quality is amazing.

Vistaprint review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Always receive quality products and good service"

What do you like best?

I like that they offer a 40% discount to nonprofits whenever I call, and the process to get the discount is quick and easy. Can't beat the prices , and it's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the design features aren't outstanding. Not a big deal, but I almost always upload my designs from Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super valuable to have partnerships with local printers, but I think having Vistaprint up your sleeve for quick projects is very helpful. I always compare the quote from my local printer with the cost on Vistaprint and find that 7 times out of 10, I end up going with VistaPrint. I've always had great experiences when calling to get questions answered - very quick, friendly service. Also, if you work for a nonprofit, call and ask for a nonprofit discount. It can range from 33-40% off, and they remote into your account to add it, so it is very simple. They have the absolute best prices for business cards and I always use VistaPrint to buy custom thank you letter in bulk, both personally and for my organization.

Lower printer costs. Increased flexibility and ease with being to order products and get them quickly with little fuss.

Vistaprint review by Kodi M.
Kodi M.

"My go to printer for quick tradeshow handout cards"

What do you like best?

Love the quick turn-around and simple to use formatting for someone that doesn't have graphics background. Quantities are available in good varieties so that if I do have a few copies leftover I don't feel like I'm throwing away a lot of resources.

What do you dislike?

Shipping costs sometimes feel a little much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend giving Vistaprint a try. They are very easy to use, offer discounts frequently and allow for different styles of proofs.

We often want show specific handouts for our trade show booth. I can go to the Vistaprint website and start with a little bit of information and graphics and put together a postcard of varying sizes for giving away at trade shows without concern of recycling leftovers.

Vistaprint review by Victor P.
Victor P.

"One-stop shopping for print marketing collateral"

What do you like best?

Simple, straightforward ordering of business cards and promotional postcards — which is what I've used them for so far. I know I could order from local print shops, but I didn't have time to create original artwork, so I repurposed the available templates for both my business cards and my promotional postcards.

What do you dislike?

With so many options, it sometimes feels overwhelming. More guidance on what marketing collateral is best to use for specific types of marketing channels would be helpful. Quick, short video tutorials to help me up my marketing chops would be super-helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a basic marketing plan that looks at all the different communications channels you'll be using to reach your prospects to generate high-quality leads.

High-quality print marketing collateral to hand out at networking events and leave behind on customer calls.

Vistaprint review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"A great tool for marketing your small business"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint is great because they offer so many different services to their customers. My favorites are the business cards, but I also intend to use their promotional offerings because they don't have minimums (or have much smaller ones) compared to other printing services. The promotional goods that Vistaprint sells are in line with many other promotional marketing companies, but the thing that makes them stand out among those companies is their other marketing offerings such as flyers, business cards, stamps, and other communications tools.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything as of yet - however, sometimes I find that their prices are a bit high. It depends, however, on what you are purchasing. When buying business cards, I feel that the prices are fair, and inexpensive. However, some of the other things, like postcards or brochures could potentially be made less expensive for the consumer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the business cards, especially making your own design. I've done this to make cards in a hurry when our local (international) marketing company wouldn't get them to me in time for a US based trip. They do expedited service and shipping as well, which really helped me with that order!

I am solving marketing problems in my business. Like many people, I have a small business, and getting business cards or other marketing tools such as postcards, stickers, magnets, and promotional items. I have benefited by being able to reach out to many more people by purchasing through Vistaprint than I would be able to with my own printer at the same cost.

Vistaprint review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Not Just Business Cards"

What do you like best?

I like that Vistaprint has a great selection of templates to choose from-- not just generic looking designs-- and if you don't like any or can't find what you need, you can upload your own design. I always thought of Vistaprint as primarily a business card printing service, but I ended up using it to print rack cards for a month of educational events geared toward highlighting campus sexual assault. I was able to fit a great deal of information on both sides without it looking busy. And I also love that Vistaprint will have some sort of deal going on most of the time and great ones for first time users.

What do you dislike?

If there was a drawback I had to pick, it would be that the navy block on the rack card ended up looking black. Navy is one of the organization's colors so it wouldve been great had it come thru, but as always getting the color to show accurately even with the right hex code is a toss up. Overall, it wasnt detrimental though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always look for a promotion, especially as a first time user.

A lot of college women and more than likely men as well do not know about Title IX in education and so the rack cards were used to provide a series of websites where they could obtain more information. Each participating school of the organization was given a stack of cards to distribute at their events. Benefit would be an increased awareness of student rights and university policy.

Vistaprint review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Entertainment
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Entertainment

"Fast printing, professional templates, good quality"

What do you like best?

The website's DIY functionality and templates make designing customized marketing materials (which look very professional) a breeze. It is incredibly cost effective and a good alternative to hiring a designer and paying for printing. You can also do print smaller runs without incurring too much inflation, which is something a lot of sites don't offer. The variety of the mediums that you can print on is quite impressive, from postcards to canvas, the site is also great for custom gifts and offers a lot of loyalty incentives for repeat business and coupons that help reduce costs. The ease of use on the site is incredibly attractive to me as an end user because, unlike a lot of competitors sites, you can really plow through the process in less than 30mins.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the editing software in the designer can be cumbersome when you're trying to edit customized logos. The font selection is also somewhat limited and the variety of swag available for customization could increase (although there is a good range of tumblers, totes, and tees).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Vistaprint for smaller companies, those working on projects which require marketing materials ASAP and anyone starting their own business/consulting agency.

Vistaprint has come to the rescue on a number of custom marketing orders that needed to be fulfilled in a tight timeline on a tighter budget. It is also great for smaller ventures, such as mugs for office social clubs or personalized business cards for consulting work. The turn around time for print jobs and the expedited shipping is very impressive, as is the quality of the work. I have made several high profile orders with tight turn around times and have never had an issue with quality or delivery times.

Vistaprint review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Best Value"

What do you like best?

I am always drawn to Vistaprint because of their sales. I have entrusted a number of projects to be printed by Vistaprint, both on the business and personal levels, and have been impressed time and time again by their quality in print and on-time delivery.

What do you dislike?

I am sure there is no way around this, but I do wish we did not have to spend so much on shipping each order. It would be fantastic if Vistaprint could take an approach similar to Amazon prime, where shipping becomes more affordable for loyal customers. I suppose they could also partner with a place like Walgreens or CVS and allow the item to be picked up there to avoid shipping costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend using Vistaprint! When I was taking the verification screenshot, I just noticed that they automatically applied a discount code for their current promotion to the total. There are always fantastic sales, and they offer such a vast variety of products to customize your business needs. High quality. Great sales. Best value!

I have had a number of proposals printed using Vistaprint, which have always lead to a more organized, professional presentation. I have also printed business cards using this site and have been able to receive them just in time for an international business trip. They offer their own template designs which have saved plenty of time and is more cost efficient sometimes than hiring a graphic designer to draw up a design for us.

Vistaprint review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Used VistaPrint for a small business card order, personal invites"

What do you like best?

I liked that they were able to create the cards quickly. I used a template that they had to get started. They had pretty great pricing and there always seems to be a coupon code. I also used this company to create a low-cost save the date for my wedding. It was really time-saving because they could mail individually to our guest list. You can't imagine the time it saved us.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the minimum was so high. I get it since you need to do set up and everything like that. However, I was working on a small side project. I didn't need nearly as many cards as I was required to get to place a minimum order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a smaller project where cost is an issue, I've been pretty happy with them. I have not used them for a professional project though. They did a proofing process, but I realize that there are different comfort levels with placing an order like this online and having a finished product arrive. My experience has been definitely worth the price break.

Since I was working independently, I didn't have a large business with a printer connection. Vista print made it easy to get cards quickly. I was looking to use the cards as a way to get the word out. They were a very professional quality so it made handing them off to someone of leaving them on a table a decent experience.

Vistaprint review by Romona F.
Romona F.

"I've Been Using Vistaprint for Years, and I LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Vistaprint's online platform. Their customer service is great. And, believe it or not, I actually appreciate the upsells (recommended items) because sometimes I see something that I hadn't thought about that I want to add to my order. Though the third party upsells I could do without.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike about Vistaprint, except the inability to download the free logos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Vistaprint to my target audience (not sure about corporate), who are small businesses. The prices are right and can help them stay within their budgets, as I mentioned before, the customer service is great and you can find everything you need to market your business.

I've used Vistaprint over the years for business cards for myself and clients, for logos, banners, magnets and other event marketing collateral.

As a social media trainer and consultant, I just signed up for the social media marketing trial to test for clients.

Vistaprint review by Ron S.
Ron S.

"Excellence in Do It Yourself Design & Printing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, breadth of design options, rapid production and shipping, outstanding customer support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is too flexible, leaving me feeling a bit overwhelmed at how much I can actually do! I guess this isn't really a bad thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a variety of online design and print vendors out there. I have used many of them for personal projects or things associated with charities with whom I work. Given my two recent experiences using Vistprint, I will move all of my business to them. I love the flexibility of the platform and how quickly they turn around my orders. If you give Vistaprint a try, you will not be disappointed.

Vistaprint provides easy to use business collateral that can be printed and used almost immediately. The products they offer are high quality and ready to go as soon as I receive them. I can print large quantities of materials for very low cost.

Vistaprint review by Richard J. M.
Richard J. M.

"Good for Quick printing and multiple services"

What do you like best?

They have a lot of products and good pricing for low quantities.

What do you dislike?

At higher quantities the brice breaks are not as good as other printers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use for small runs of basic marketing and business materials. They have a large variety of products to choose from so you should be able to find what you need. If you need more complicated customization or larger quantities I would fine a specialized printer for that project

They are quick and easy for smaller quantities and have a lot of customization features. I can give my clients what they need for a good price.

Vistaprint review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Useful tool for small business owners"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint allows easy printing of business cards, promo products, business documents or gifts. It has a simple system of uploading logos or pictures and creating your own product. It's very useful if you don't have to pay a company to design and print in bulk for you which can be expensive. We've used their business cards, shirts with logos, books, calendars, stamps and more. You can usually always find a discount they are offering as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the quality of the items hasn't been the highest but overall I've been happy with almost everything they've printed for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out.

Printing business cards and other promotional items are so much cheaper to get printed here because you don't have to buy in bulk.

Vistaprint review by Dan K.
Dan K.

"Easy and affordable for beginners/non pros"

What do you like best?

I can upload my own designs easily, they have plenty of templates and the base versions are pretty affordable in a pinch. When I first started marketing my company, they were my go to for printed needs. They also offer some assistance in setting you up with search engines and other online searchable websites.

What do you dislike?

The quality vs pricing for higher end products is off. I've never been too pleased with their glossy or high-end work and the price for them is a bit steep, given that displeasure. Also, unless you pay a hefty price, shipping can take a while. So you need to pay in advance or factor the cost of shipping for last minute needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for folks who just need marketing supplies. If the overall quality of the materials isn't important or you're a recent grad or you don't do a lot of marketing and want to start, VistaPrint is great. Templates and products galore. If you're above that level, I'd find another company. They have a market on decent quality, fast and that works for them.

When going to events where I need cards to just give out to a large crowd or last minute signage doesn't have to be great, they work. I also work at a school and they are good for random giveaways for our radio station.

Vistaprint review by Desiree C.
Desiree C.

"Frequent User / Infrequently Disappointed"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint is a great solution for affordable marketing materials. The quality is the best you will get for the price you are paying and the products are super consistent. Customer service is also quite good and will repair any mistakes or errors with your order.

VistaPrint has a very wide selection of products, and while I think there are certain things they produce better than others, overall, you know the quality to expect when ordering from here. Using VistaPrint for both personal and many professional needs, I have been pleased with 95% of my orders.

What do you dislike?

One thing I find frustrating is that their trim sizes are different depending on the product you are purchasing. For example, with a 5x7 postcard, an 1/8" all around is the perfect trim. However, their 5x7 "invitations" are cut COMPLETELY differently. Shouldn't a 5x7 card be a 5x7 card no matter what category I'm purchasing from?

Their business cards and mediocre when compared to others. They do the trick, but they are not excellent. After using another company for high quality business cards, I realized that VP could do better, even with the premium card option.

I'm also not fond of the high cost of shipping (often $7-9) for a rather slow shipment. From the time of ordering, most VP orders take at least a week and a half to arrive.

VistaPrint's built-in design options need to be updated. They've definitely taken a step in the right direction with their invitations category and holiday cards, but I would venture to guess that most of their business comes from businesses and the templates are completely outdated. As a graphic designer, I choose to avoid these templates and prefer to upload a completely custom design.

VistaPrint has allowed me to create cohesive marketing materials for a number of small businesses I design for and given them a professional head start with business cards, banners, gift certificates, promotional cards, postcards, business holiday cards, and more. The benefits are being able to afford professional materials to distribute to customers, as well as use for advertising, that represent your brand well.

Vistaprint review by Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

"Good value business cards and promotional products"

What do you like best?

I have only used Vistaprint to order business cards and a couple other promotional items. I have been well satisfied with the quality of cards I've received for the relatively low price. I've also found customer service to be excellent. I left a review saying I was less than wholly satisfied with a product, and they reached out to me and offered a credit as a result.

What do you dislike?

They send a rather obnoxious number of marketing emails.

I hand out business cards all the time as a startup entrepreneur, so they are a necessary part of my business marketing.

Vistaprint review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"Poor quality printing"

What do you like best?

The business card building interface allowed me to build a card that I then snipped as an image and printed myself (after their cards came back looking so unprofessional)

What do you dislike?

The cards had a black background - it came back looking like a dark gray, and the text color was not true to the screen color, and so was not readable against the 'dark gray'. I could not use the cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't remember the exact issue, but there was some issue with getting a refund on the unusable cards. Check the refund policy and procedure before going forwards.

I needed business cards. I did not get usable cards from Vistaprint, but using the template I created on their website, i was able to snip that image as a jpg (using screen shot software like Jing) and then create my own sheet of cards that I brought into Staples, where black was printed as black.

Vistaprint review by Megan E.
Megan E.

"Always great products at an awesome price!"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a wide variety of templates, but that I can also design my own things in Adobe CC and upload them if I want to.

The user interface seems simple to use and you can save work in progress and come back to it later.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish I could get things faster without crazy shipping charges... but that's not really a problem with Vistaprint's service or quality.

I've started looking at their clothing and promotional item areas because of not being required to order like 100 items at a time. It would be nice if they offered a bit more options in that department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need standard business items and want to save money, I would seriously check out Vistaprint.

I'm able to get business cards, flyers and lots of other office business items in one location for great prices. With Vistaprint I was able to get our employees the same (or better) quality business cards they were used to at 1/6th the price of the local shop we used to use. That's saved a lot of money that can be used for other items.

Vistaprint review by Jessie M.
Jessie M.

"Really easy to use"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint has always been super easy to use and I love that you can really make your cards look unique and professional. It's also not very expensive!

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have any issues with VistaPrint when it comes to making business cards, but their website builder needs some serious help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site is really easy to use, but be aware that if you're using the website builder you have to have flash player so It won't work on Apple products.

Whenever I use VistaPrint its to get business cards made. They always look professional!

Vistaprint review by Susan L.
Susan L.

"Customer Satisfaction Garuntee not fulfilled"

What do you like best?

Nothing. It was a very disappoint experience

What do you dislike?

Ordered a promotional item and when I checked on the delivery date, I was told my order was stuck because of a technical malfunction. I should not have to reach out to the company and find this out, they should be telling me in advance there is a problem. My items were expected in 2 days, now I have no giveaways for my trade show. Terrible customer service!! and they do not live up to their customer satisfaction garuntee

Creating promotional items

Vistaprint review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"My go to printer for the last 11 years."

What do you like best?

Started using them for their cheap pricing. But continued due to their quality. They consistently under promise and over deliver. You would be hard to find a better printing press, with as many options as they have. I have been very happy with nearly every order I've placed over the last 11 years. I have seen their competitors products and not impressed with the low quality and light paperweight. Especially important when it comes to business cards.

What do you dislike?

Shipping prices seem to be confusing, but they always deliver before their projected times. General packing is adequate. However if ordering heavy objects I have experienced damage. Only one out of 20+ orders. It was for magnets, that busted out of their boxes, and came in a mixed up heap. Over time I learned that it is better to use their layout design when entering text, and not to upload it from an image. Using their layout the text comes out MUCH sharper. It's soft and looks unprofessional when printing from an image. That was my fault, not theirs. And I learned by trial over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out, you won't be disappointed.

Marketing to clients and have a quality card to give out. They are arguably the most affordable option for quality print and design. If needed, their turn around time is exceptionally fast.

Vistaprint review by Ethan B.
Ethan B.

"VistaPrint Review"

What do you like best?

Visaprint is great for almost any printing need. They have a variety of different products that can be customized, all of which have great quality. New finishes are being made available regularly, such as raised fonts, and metallic foil options. I have used VistaPrint primarily for business cards, and the quality is outstanding even on their basic stock options. I love how they continue to add new features and products, and I'm sure their business will continue to grow if they continue doing so. Also, they tend to be much cheaper than print shops that I have used in the past, likely because of their volume.

What do you dislike?

The main issue that I have noticed is with the high end customization like die cuts or Pantone matching. If you are looking for marketing material that is going to have a lot of features like this, you may want to look at a local print shop. Vistaprint has many features, but they won't let you get super crazy with color matching and design builds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VistaPrint is great for a lot of businesses, as well as individuals who want custom marketing material for themselves, friends, and family members. Their ordering process is easy, and they always have good deals/promotions.

We needed small quantities of business cards with custom metallic finishes, and ones with raised font, so we used VistaPrint instead of our local print shop. With the print shop, we would have had to pay much more in order to have the same type of customization for such a small quantity.

Vistaprint review by Magaly O.
Magaly O.

"Great Value & Great Products"

What do you like best?

What I like about Vista Print is that it has great prices and the quality is usually great. I have used it for many different promotional items, including business cards, posters, mugs, pens, notebooks, and invitations. I also like that they have great customer service and offers to fix things at no cost when there are errors. You can also use Vista Print to design your own products.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Vista Print. I had one quality issue but it was fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for coupon and promo codes to get a better rate. Usually you can search for a promotion code online.

We are able to get promotional items at a cheaper price. It helps us market and put our name out there so that people know who we are. We are buying products that in return get us customers. It also helps us brand

Vistaprint review by Erica M.
Erica M.

"Quick and Painless, Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Vistaprint is that everything is has a customization option and their prices are very affordable. There is ALWAYS a promotion or coupon available which is amazing. You'll never, ever feel like you're overpaying. I honestly always feel like I'm getting a great deal when I see the price slash after I apply the promo code or coupon! I work for a small company so our budget isn't as large as other companies and Vistaprint helps get what we need done without the high, overpriced price tag!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of time it takes for customer service to get back to you. I think companies need to work on response times for customer issues. The biggest issue I've had is the shipment getting delayed. We've ordered business cards for events that we're on a tight deadline and thought they would arrive sooner. Just to reiterate, this is rare, but can happen. This can be an issue if you're on a tight deadline, so plan ahead!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, get proofs and communicate with them to make sure you get what you want.

A business problem we are working to solve is building our brand and marketing on a budget. We work very hard to look bigger than we are, with more resources than we actually have. We've learned to do our research and get crafty. A/B testing is something we live by.

Vistaprint review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Good quality and super fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading your own design and the fast printing turnarounds are what make Vistaprint stand apart. They also have very reasonable pricing, and the quality of the final printed pieces are very good. I've had wedding invitations (including Save the Date magnets), brochures, business cards, and more printed through Vistaprint, and have had zero complaints about the ordering process or final products.

What do you dislike?

The attempts to up-sell. The ordering process is nice, but you have to wade through countless pages of up-sell attempts to finally get to your cart. No, I do not want my business card printed on a tote bag, thank you. Aside from this, very little to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always like to use local printers whenever possible and think others should do the same, but if you need something printed in a really short amount of time with a good level of quality, Vistaprint has done really well for me in the past.

At my agency, we have a lot of clients that have a lot of print requirement needs. And more often than not, they have extremely fast turnaround requirements. I know I can rely on Vistaprint for a very fast turnaround and a good quality product.

Vistaprint review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to design cost effective marketing materials!"

What do you like best?

The marketing product selection is vast and cost effective! Customer service is willing to help if needed with the product design.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the embroidered items is not great. I rush ordered an embroidered polo and cap for an event occurring in a week. When I still had not received the cap a day before the event, I contacted them and was notified that the design was too intricate for a cap, they apologized for not contacting me. My money was refunded and a $25 credit was issued. The shirt looked great until it was washed, it shrunk and the embroidered design looked terrible. Other than this experience all other experiences have been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VistaPrint is a low cost alternative for obtaining marketing materials. They offer a fast turn around time and will response appropriately when mistakes are made. I recommend giving them a try!

VistaPrint provides cost effective marketing materials. As a non-profit we are always looking for items that are quality and are a great price. VistaPrint has offered us solutions that helped us keep the cost down so the additional money could be used for direct services.

Vistaprint review by Alisson S.
Alisson S.

"VistaPrint is my go-to for bulk printing needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload a completed design and know that I will have a professionally printed product on quality paper is worth the world. I also like the option to upgrade paper choices for a professional look.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the bleed lines don't match up on the tool and with what you receive in person. This can be frustrating when you're trying to have a border on your design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promotions are a plenty. It's useful to sign up for their mailing list so that you are in on all of the sales. I've also found that the pricing can be a little high if there isn't a sale happening.

I'm able to market my business to hundreds of more people because of the affordable price point on quality materials. I've also learned that I can outsource some of my printing needs and have a quality product in return.

Vistaprint review by Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

"Decent, Customizable Promotional Stuff"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint lets you customize just about everything they sell with your logo. That's pretty awesome. There's a lot of selection, too, and most of the prices are relatively reasonable.

What do you dislike?

They've become significantly more expensive than in the past. Many people probably remember the days of free business cards--that's over. You'll pay more for just about everything. But, for the most part these items are decent quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose high-resolution photos and logos when uploading customized information.

VistaPrint provides me with great magnetic calendars and magnetic business cards I can send to clients and prospects. It puts marketing and promo items within reach for small businesses and solopreneurs who really don't need 10,000 of a product, but just 500 or 10. So, in that respect, VistaPrint is excellent.

Vistaprint review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for business cards and email marketing "

What do you like best?

Ability to upload customized designs for business cards. Easy-to-use template. Great discounts and fast shipping time. I also use their digital marketing services, and have tried their social media marketing platform. The email marketing platform (which is through Constant Contact) is really great, and is available for a much lower price than a Constant Contact subscription. The email analytics and reports are the best feature of this system. Also, the emails are easy to design and lots of template options are provided.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when uploading custom designs the size is a bit off. It is kind of difficult to resize and preview. Customer support will fix it for your pretty easily though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for more than just business cards -- check out their digital marketing services.

Printing business cards for each member of the organization and sending email campaigns to a large list of subscribers.

Vistaprint review by Lisa T.
Lisa T.

"They have everything we need for our business!"

What do you like best?

There is a wide assortment of products - and templates if needed. Printed paper products are professional and accurate. Turn around times are fairly quick. Customer service is fantastic. Great products for the price.

What do you dislike?

Choice of materials and print sizes are somewhat limited. It would be nice to have more finishes and paper/material options for printing, especially for signage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll end of with a pretty nice product for the money.

We're usually late on making decisions and getting projects launched. Vistaprint is quick to order and fairly quick to ship. Every customer service or product issue we ever had was taken care of immediately and to our satisfaction.

Vistaprint review by Administrator

"Easy to use media printing"

What do you like best?

Tons of different options, and styles for everything your business needs. Business cards to banners. They are always running great specials via email as well. You can use your own designs or you can have reps at VistaPrint assist with a design for an extra fee. You can get essentially anything you need for branding and marketing via VistaPrint

What do you dislike?

Not all items allow full customization, such as banner signs. Some of the products could be more successful if customers were allowed to choose larger or smaller sizing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for new businesses just getting started. If you need help with logo design they are excellent. Great with helping bundle packages for startups as well.

VistaPrint helped us get our name out to more local customers, using pens and business cards left at local businesses we were able to see an increase in local customers as opposed to customers targeted online.

Vistaprint review by Beth H.
Beth H.

"VistaPrint is there for us 99.9% of the time"

What do you like best?

Price, price, and price. Oh, and most of the time, the quality. The online editors are wonderful as well. The shipping is fast and cheap, and if the site doesn't offer you a discount (which it almost always does) one can easily find a discount code online somewhere.

What do you dislike?

On occasion the quality has been less than stellar, with crooked cuts or off-set prints, still within the "safe" areas but definitely not even. And the visual editor is sometimes slow to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it's printed and you need it, VistaPrint can make it for you. Very few exceptions. Use your own art and text, or use their templates and designs and add your info. It is so very simple and quick and easy!

We solve the problem of needing high quality items on short notice. We enjoy the reliability of the production schedules and shipping schedules.

Vistaprint review by Douglas S.
Douglas S.

"Vistaprint Charges Credit Card before Shipping Merchandise"

What do you like best?

The quality of product is okay, but we can't ignore the bad business practice of charging before shipping.

What do you dislike?

Vistaprint charges the customer's credit card as soon as the order is placed, no matter how long it takes to complete and ship the merchandise. They do not inform the customer that they're doing this, let alone obtain the customer's agreement. This practice is not only out of step with other online merchants, it's also a violation of the rules of the credit card companies (see page 53 of https://bq.visa.com/dam/VCOM/global/support-legal/documents/card-acceptance-guidelines-visa-merchants.pdf). We won't be buying from Vistaprint again until they change this unethical policy.

Customer support has been inattentive and uncaring, including promises of calls that never were completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that your credit card will be charged as soon as you complete your order, without regard to how long it takes to ship it.

We have purchased a wide variety of printed materials from Vistaprint: Banners, posters, brochures, postcards, business cards, and promotional give-aways.

Vistaprint review by McRae N.
McRae N.

"Great Platform for New Entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create and design items to better share my business. I like how easy it is to edit said items and the way you can add additional types of items to your final order at a cheaper price. I love the different templates and how malleable they are. I appreciate the array of options in regards to goods like bags, shirts, and holders. I also like how it saves your designs for a certain amount of time so that you may go back and re-order or edit.

What do you dislike?

I think people may looked down on goods that come from VistaPrint as it is a 'cheap' site. I however, don't find the items to lack in quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest looking at the additional items you can add on to your cart. They can take your logo and automatically create bags, stick notes, and note pads with them. I found this a fun way to see other items you can get!

I needed business cards as well as material to hand out at events. Vista print makes it very easy to design, order, and receive said items in a quick, easy way. Vistaprint also shows you items it thinks you may need in addition to the ones you are already purchasing. This can help to see what you may need in the future.

Vistaprint review by Enzo I.
Enzo I.

"Offrono davvero un ottimo servizio a prezzi convenienti"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint offre un ottimo servizio di stampa di materiale vario ma soprattutto di bigliettini di visita ad un prezzo conveniente e con spedizioni in tempi veloci. Abbiamo provato oltre ai classici bigliettini da visita anche etichette adesive che mini block notes che penne personalizzate. Inoltre offrono davvero tantissimi prodotti anche per odini di 1 pezzo solo occasionale come farsi fare una tazza o un maglietta personalizzata in occasione di un evento o di un compleanno.

What do you dislike?

Per la versione di stampa piu economica loro applicano il loro logo VistaPrint sui bigliettini. I prezzi bisogna dire che non sono sempre fissi e variano spesso. se si riesce ad avere un offerta non è facile rifare lo stesso ordine il mese successivo ed avere gli stessi prezzi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un ottimo sito che offre prodotti di buona qualitĂ . Da considerare che nel momento dell'invio e conferma ordine mandano offerte flash che durano pochi minuti per avere un extra quantitĂ  di bigliettini ad un bassissimo costo o come spesso ci capita di trovare di avere delle comodissime etichette adesive personalizzate.

Sono convenienti soprattutto per grosse quantitĂ  sia per bigliettini da visita che per etichette o penne. Il prezzo come tutte le aziende del settore varia tanttissimo in base al numero di pezzi ordinati. PiuĂą se ne ordinano piĂą si ha un prezzo migliore e poi loro per i clienti abituali mandano spesso super offerte con spedizioni gratuite o sconti su quantitĂ .

Vistaprint review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Love It"

What do you like best?

I like that they are fast and they have available customer service if you have questions.

One time we had an order of prints shipped to us which were logged as "delivered" but we never actually received the items - when i reached out the the customer service department, they immediately resent the items next day shipping no questions asked.

What do you dislike?

The templates are limited. I'd be cooler if they had more options to choose from.

Sometimes I am fully aware of all the promo codes. They also have several pages of "product ads" when placing your order which is kind of annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, I use it to check out how signage will look before making bulk order.

I can get custom signage and items really quickly. The 2 day shipping is really beneficial.

Vistaprint review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"The prefect go-to for business accessories "

What do you like best?

I love this companies products. I use this company for all my business card and Christmas card needs. I also use the printing company for personal use of canvas prints, poster enlarged prints, custom coffee mugs and journals. I get business cards and Christmas cards in a large bulk with out the hassle of going into a store. I can create a hundred of different business or personal items right from my computer and never leave the house. The quality of the product is am A+. Also, if the order is incorrect the company will recreate the merchandise and ship free of charge and give you a store create for future purchases.

What do you dislike?

The shipping cost are always high. However, this company is great with running promotions and discounts to offset the shipping cost. I would not allow the shipping cost to deter me from doing business with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great and affordably site for all business accessories and personal needs.

Vistaprint review by User

"VistaPrint is almost always the least expensive printing option for marketing materials"

What do you like best?

For many marketing materials, especially business cards, post cards, rack cards, flyers, and direct mail campaigns, VistaPrint is almost always the cheapest printing option because there are always print promotion codes you can use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design options can be limited. I have also had a few orders come mis-printed or out of alignment- they resolve quickly with free re-prints, but could be troublesome if you are ordering something on a tight deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some promo materials can be ordered at a better price elsewhere, so do shop around. Paper products are great here and there are always promo codes available. Quick turnaround but do allow as much extra time as you can afford in case of mis-printing.

VistaPrint allows for easy, streamlined process for printing marketing materials. It has allowed for quick and easy direct mail campaigns that can be sent directly through VP.

Vistaprint review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"So easy a caveman can do it!"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint has a huge inventory of options to personalize. When I started my own business, I needed to make business cards and other accessories and I chose Vistaprint. It was easy to upload my own design, but you do not even have to have your own design. Vistaprint makes it easy to create stylish professional designs on the various items in their inventory. Vistaprint makes add-on ideas for you that you may never have thought of, but could use for your business. I also use it for personal items. For example, it makes a great gift for a family member to compile your photos in and album. It is easy to do and Vistaprint will save a project for you. Shipping is fast and the quality is 9/10.

What do you dislike?

I have ordered items from Shutterfly as well. For example, I have ordered two photobooks (one from each company) and overall, I thought the quality on the Shutterfly Photobook was better. For about the same price, I could get a photobook from Shutterfly with a more secure binding and the photos are clearer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend purchasing other items using your same design right away. Vistaprint gives discounts on add on items.

Since Vistaprint saves your projects, I am able to use a design on one project for another project. It makes it easy to design and purchase other items to promote my business.

Vistaprint review by Brandon T.
Brandon T.

"Vista Print is a go to source for all of our marketing materials"

What do you like best?

I like that they make it very simple to submit graphics. I like the Photoshop outlines that are provided. Everything is easy to order and they are very accurate on when the material will arrive.

What do you dislike?

If you are not familiar with graphics it is hard to determine what you need to develop a good graphic. The first time I submitted a graphic it kept telling me it was wrong and I didn't understand why. I have trained myself and I understand that Photoshop is probably the best option for graphics for Vistaprint.

Marketing is a tough business. We are trying to market something almost every month and if we can stay ahead of the game, Vistaprint gets us the material in a timely manner and they look great!

Vistaprint review by Lynette O.
Lynette O.

"Vistaprint Saves Me Money"

What do you like best?

Cost effective products with a quick turn around, and of exceptional quality.

What do you dislike?

I have had no negative experiences with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a lot of design control with your products, or the option to have them design something for you. I prefer the "design my own" method, but the ability to choose is a great feature. Cost effecient, quick turn around time from design and ordering to shipping and receiving.

Wide variety of products (business cards, yard signs, etc). I can get products ordered and delivered quicker than using a local company, and often times they are of equal or greater quality.

Vistaprint review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great for the non-designers"

What do you like best?

Vista Print makes it really easy to have a professional-looking business card that is uniquely designed without the additional costs of hiring a designer. The turnaround is fast, which is great.

What do you dislike?

While the orders are usually correct, I have noticed some issues with cutting. Sometimes the cut is crooked or cuts off part of the text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time looking over the product options. They have a lot of options that you can sometimes miss. Check out various sales they have as well!

It's always difficult to have a professional look without spending an arm and a leg. Vista Print's products make it looks like I have an in-house design team creating the look and feel for my business.

Vistaprint review by Alaina F.
Alaina F.

"Great product for the price!"

What do you like best?

I have received quality product for my business and didn't pay an arm and a leg. It has always been exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about VistaPrint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using VistaPrint because it is easy to use and create customer banners and business cards that will work for you and your business. The products are made out of high quality materials and are shipped quickly. Having these products has helped to increase my customers and inform them of my products.

I am able to print business cards and banners that have worked to bring more people to shop with me.

Vistaprint review by Ciara E.
Ciara E.

"Love VistaPrint! "

What do you like best?

I create business cards, flyers, banners, and conference materials for my clients at home and find that VistaPrint is the most reliable and reasonably priced printer out there.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about VistaPrint! I am extremely pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using other platforms like InDesign or Photoshop to create your content and then printing via VistaPrint. They do have a wide variety of samples and options for those who aren't confident enough to create their own layouts.

VistaPrint is easy to use, reliable, and offers great promotions and discounts.

Vistaprint review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"Great for business cards and flyers"

What do you like best?

I love that Vistaprint's site is easy to use. Uploading artwork is simple and we've even used some of their design templates for a few projects. It's a user-friendly system for our business cards and brochures/flyers - and much less expensive than the local printer we were using. I also like that they offer a variety of shipping speeds and pricing.

What do you dislike?

All of the upselling when checking out (they did add a 'go to cart' button so you can skip having to wade through many pages of additional items for purchase).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're comfortable using online tools you should have no trouble using Vistaprint. Also, they have good customer service - we had an issue with some cards that were cut incorrectly and Vistaprint reprented them andexpedited shipping (all for free) to make sure we had them in time for an event.

We are able to affordably create business cards and other marketing collateral and have them printed and shipped quickly. When we need something quickly we know that Vistaprint can turn it around. Their site is easy to use - anyone in our company can jump in and get to work without a big learning curve.

Vistaprint review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Inside of using Vista print"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint is an easy to use website for individuals who are not artistic. Vistaprint is also a central location where you can design and store your branding products that you can use to order for promotional purposes.

This website is a one-stop shop to get business cards, prints your business logo on cups shirts, banners, and any other items that you need to put your business locale and branding on.

This provider price is comparable to other organizations in the industry and at times the price can be lower than its competitors in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things that I dislike about Vistaprint are the lack of customer service and the minimum purchase cost to get free shipping. At times might order has not reached the minimum cost, and the cost of shipping can be comparably higher prices than their competitors charge, and you may get customer service with the competitors for the price of shipping. Another thing I don’t like about Vistaprint is the fact that they delete items that have been designed, but you have not purchased yet after so many days. To me, it would be nice if they would keep those items in your profile for an unlimited period. That way you can purchase different items when you have money in your budget. You may be trying to find out how much it would cost when you’re designing.

The business problem that I am solving is the need to purchase business cards, design ink pens with my logo on them. design and purchase other items that I can use for branding, advertisement, and promotion. This website has been a one-stop shop to get all promotional items designed and printed

Vistaprint review by Kaytlyn G.
Kaytlyn G.

"Printing needs"

What do you like best?

They offer a wide variety of printing options and needs. I have printed a few business cards and a tote bag on their site.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the products is decent but not the best. I know that when I upload my files to be printed that they are in very high quality but when we received the items they look pixelated and not super clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just be careful if it's something you want to look very crisp and professional for work. I haven't had the best luck with this through their site.

If we are in need of some quick/cheap printing needs they are a great option but if we need something for a presentation I probably wouldn't use this site. This is just from the little experience I have had so far.

Vistaprint review by Alissa G.
Alissa G.

"Great prices, frustrating up-sells "

What do you like best?

The prices are great and I like that I can upload my own design. They are very clear with your print preview, offering downloadable PSD templates with crop and bleed marks. Their paper upgrades are reasonable and nice.

What do you dislike?

Checkout is frustrating because they offer you dozens of added products to try and upsell you. Often you have to scroll past 8-10+ pages forward to get to the cart and checkout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download their templates if you plan to upload your own artwork - they are excellent and very helpful when designing!

We designed invitations and custom postcards - vistaprint offered some of the best pricing for this with a nice matte card stock that worked well for our branding.

Vistaprint review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Value Printing"

What do you like best?

The prices and low minimum order quantities are very hard to beat. I like how easy it is to quickly order business cards, postcards, etc.

What do you dislike?

Quality seems to be lacking. The old adage you get what you pay for is true here. I've tried multiple print services, and I find others have a better cardstock and print quality. I would say VistaPrint is better than printing on an inkjet, but not on the level of a Moo or comparable company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to start a business branding campaign. Call and ask for samples of mailers, postcards, business cards, etc., so that you can properly evaluate the quality of the cardstock, ink, print, etc.

Quick way to get branding done. Dealing with startups there are a lot of questions as to how to properly position a the venture for success. With VistaPrint we can test concepts out quick and cheap.

Further benefits include a nice interface that allows for add-ons. Able to refer clients that are on a budget and know the job will be done properly.

Vistaprint review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Works better than most local print shops"

What do you like best?

Vista Print is quick, simple and the paper stock they use is of high quality. You get what you pay for with Vista Print. There are other online printers and most are comparable, but to us, Vista Print stood out the most. We had one issue with shipment in the 4 years we have been using them. They fixed it right away and made sure we were not charged for their mistake.

All in all. Good company practices and a quality product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They come as they sell themselves, a simple, cost effective way to design and print your marketing material. The one mistake we had once, was fixed quickly and we were left satisfied and happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great, you can depend on their delivery times, as well as the quality of paper stock. They have multiple design options as well if you do not have a design already made.

We print our business cards and flyers with Vista Print. Love how they store past orders too. Plenty of design options for fast printing.

Vistaprint review by User in Financial Services

"Easiest Way to order Marketing Materials"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint makes ordering marketing materials simple. We store all of our designs and products in the portfolio and then ordering is fast when we need new business cards or giveaways.

What do you dislike?

The pricing sometimes seems random and most of the time the advertised large discount off won't apply to the items you are purchasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the right quality logos and images or the product will not come out as imagined.

We are able to order business cards, banners, printed material all very easily and very quick. The results look professional and are at a huge discount over our previous provider

Vistaprint review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"High quality cards with fast delivery -- also check out their digital services "

What do you like best?

Great quality cards and very easy to implement your own design. I would recommend designed the card outside of CC, or modifying one of the templates with your logo and information. Also, I've recently begun to use their Digital Marketing product, which utilizes the Constant Contact platform for a lower price than a subscription to Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

There has been this weird glitch in the website that sometimes makes it think you are purchasing products from another country (which doesn't allow you to check out and changes the card size). Customer service fixes it quickly though. Also, the standard cards are pretty flimsy/thin. Also, with email marking powered by Constant Contact, you are unable to login via Constant Contact or use the CC app. It can only be accessed through Vistaprint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order higher quality than standard.

Providing business cards for employees. Also email and social media marketing.

Vistaprint review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Printing for buisness cards"

What do you like best?

They ship the product in no time at all and I love their interface. It is easy for a non-creative person like me to create nice looking business cards

What do you dislike?

Vista print is a little pricey. I have also had a hard time getting a hold of their customer support.

Even with lots of different companies out there I am loyal to them because they put out a good product.

Vistaprint review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Botched our first order but has been flawless ever since."

What do you like best?

Low cost professional printing with a quick turn around time. They were quick to provide a corrected order when an error was made.The finished product looked great and their online tools made it easy. I have zero marketing background and was able to put together a very professional looking post card.

What do you dislike?

The first time we ordered from them we received another company's order and not our own. Vista Print was quick to correct the issue but it delayed our plans for the printed materials which were supposed to go out in a mailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to order with enough lead time in case the orders get mixed up in shipping.

Low cost professional looking post cards for a recruitment mailing. We were able to design and received the finished product within a few days.

Vistaprint review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best place to get marketing premiums for your business"

What do you like best?

Fast shipping, excellent selection, and the quality of the paper products is outstanding. I have ordered t-shirts here before and have always been very pleased. The premium t-shirts are especially very soft. You wouldn't believe that they were made at home---everyone always thinks they were bought in a store.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be expensive but they do have enough sales to make up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask the reps for coupon codes or search the internet for them. You can always find a great deal there. When ordering any clothing, make sure you use the review page and zoom in to ensure you are getting what you want. The reps are very helpful here too.

Getting gifts for customers, business cares and marketing premiums to market my business. I have used them for years to get business cards. I have also bought other items such as post cards and they came out very nicely. They have great templates that make it easy to make something pretty quickly but I like that you always have the option to upload your own designs and files.

Vistaprint review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"Easy to use, super affordable and FAST"

What do you like best?

It always seemed impossible to get Business cards fast and with no errors. Vistaprint allows you to edit everything and the turn around time is super quick.

What do you dislike?

I'm really happy with the products I ordered, can't say there is anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick fast way to get marketing products to your customers.

Getting cards to potential customers and my clients for referrals and new clients. The professional look of the cards allows me to have a more legit image.

Vistaprint review by Administrator

"Stand behind their work!"

What do you like best?

The people at VistaPrint are 100% behind all orders that come from them and are very helpful if you need it during the design, order, and delivery process!

What do you dislike?

In almost every case, that is a custom order that is not a paper product, I have had to contact for error or mistake in shipping quantity.

I use them for all my paper business promotion materials as well as I have used them for other promo goods as well. They benefit with their cost being low, and I often order when there is a free shipping code.

Vistaprint review by Internal Consultant in Hospitality
Internal Consultant in Hospitality

"Vistaprint for Business Printing"

What do you like best?

I use Vistaprint to print a lot of things for the company I work for and plan to use them for my personal business. The price is great, the delivery is often very quick and the quality has been good so far.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's been anything bad about the service. The cost of fast shipping might be a bit high.

I use Vistaprint to print a variety of marketing and promotional products at a great price. I have been able to look at things I didn't think of until seeing them on Vistaprint.

Vistaprint review by Kierra D.
Kierra D.

"My Go To for Promo Items"

What do you like best?

I love how reasonably priced the products are. Also, their customer service is phenomenal. If there is an issue with your order, then the company is usually very understanding and corrects the order.

What do you dislike?

The quality could be better on some products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reasonably priced products and excellent customer service

I am able to get promo items, business essentials for advertising as well as business cards from the company.

Vistaprint review by Anthony b.
Anthony b.

"Great Products"

What do you like best?

You have a LARGE array of products to choose from. Sometimes, first time users get free items. Very professionsal

What do you dislike?

Some of the designs are too generic. Everyone can have the same or similar card.

We can create business cards quickly and with out breaking the bank. Advertising dollars have gone down, and our revenue is growing! It is a great site to help get your name to the general public.

Vistaprint review by Allie L.
Allie L.

"Easy way to print and customize!"

What do you like best?

With Vista print you can either use templates or upload your designs to be printed, great for small businesses

What do you dislike?

Tons of options so searching takes a while. Shipping isn't super fast either

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need only a few copies you should go somewhere else but for larger amounts and custom stuff it is amazing

Good for businesses not able to mass print their own business cards, stationery, etc.

Vistaprint review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good quality, good customer service"

What do you like best?

Unlike some places, you don't have to order a ton of items to start - the minimums required are very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the quality of the printing isn't the greatest - it can be blurry, or slightly off, or the colors are not correct. When this has happened Vistaprint's customer service has been great about getting the issue resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vistaprint has a large selection of items, and is very affordable.

Vistaprint has provided many printed and embroidered items for us, and makes getting these items an easy and afford process.

Vistaprint review by Claire S.
Claire S.

"Easy and High-Quality Printed Materials"

What do you like best?

I like the range of templates available for putting together promotional materials. It makes it very easy to get great-looking promo pieces without hiring a designer. I also found their customer service people were excellent help when needed. And the prices (especially with special offers and discounts) are great.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really had a bad experience with this company. Everything I've had printed with them has been a very satisfactory job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search for online discounts to get the best price, but even without special offers VistaPrint's prices are really good.

I've printed several rounds of business cards as well as postcards and a couple of canvas bags to promote my books. The printing quality has been excellent for a very reasonable price.

Vistaprint review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Quick & Painless"

What do you like best?

I love the DIY templates that feature customizable fonts, photos and layouts. The layouts are super easy to replicate & you know exactly what to upload

What do you dislike?

I don't like the hefty shipping fees, but I have realized that even if I go with the standard option, I often receive my order much quicker than anticipated. I also get irritated by all of the extras i have to click through to checkout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The larger the order the less expensive - like most print houses. Download the templates ahead of time so you know the specs for the bleed, etc.

My company doesn't provide a lot of handouts / brochures, but I find potential customers want something to take with them. I used Vistaprint for a handout with a mini facial.

Vistaprint review by Evan Michael H.
Evan Michael H.

"Very Pleased Longtime User"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint is extremely easy to navigate and their affordable pricing is ideal for our non-profit. We use their printing, banner, and even postcard mailing services frequently.

What do you dislike?

Their quality of printing is not as high as some of our local printers, but that is to be expected for the price which is often 90% cheaper than printing locally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have slowly seen VistaPrint make improvements to their software and design capabilities. We use all our own designs and upload the vector files to the site. VistaPrint has always been there over the phone to confirm a high quality upload and provided refunds/reprinting for jobs we were not pleased with. The support team is kind and knowledgable.

We use VistaPrint for promotions, fundraising, stationary, banners, and marketing yard signs. We have been able to consistently reduce our printing budget and use the extra money in online advertising. A win-win.

Vistaprint review by Gigi N.
Gigi N.

"High Prices, Good Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service was responsive and kind. I emailed them on the weekend and they got back to me early Monday morning.

What do you dislike?

Their prices are set high, and the high price of shipping doesn't help, either. They offer coupons continuously, which is why they are able to set their prices so high. I would rather lower prices to begin with.

Once, they stated an order had been delivered but it had not. I contacted customer service, as my order was over $100, and they resent me my order immediately.

Vistaprint review by Alana G.
Alana G.

"All our business Cards Needs"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create and maintain business cards for all 14 employees. Able to adjust colors. Use logo. Once one has been created can do on our own. Customer support an easy phone call away. The cards are professional and the gloss is just great!

What do you dislike?

Some products i would like to use but cannot compete with Staples Printing Prices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to upload your logo. Very easy to walk through with customer support.

Affordable for small business

Vistaprint review by Zeke D.
Zeke D.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

I liked how Vistaprint provided a template to be able to be used in PhotoShop. It was easy to create a design within the template and upload it back to VistaPrint.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the pop-ups and extra things that VistaPrint throws at me before I can make a purchase. It makes the checkout process very annoying.

I needed a quick way to make handouts for a course at a trade show and decided to make them on business cards. Getting the cards made quick was the purpose of using vistaprint.

Vistaprint review by Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.

"Great for printing invitations and cards."

What do you like best?

I like that there are a ton of designs to choose from, but I can upload my own design if I choose. There are usually great deals and specials to get a great price.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot going on, on the website. It would be nice if it were cleaner and easier to navigate. Shipping is pretty expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of items to print and tons of designs to choose from. You're bound to find what you desire.

Printing invitations and cards for clients for an affordable price. Printing personal Christmas cards.

Vistaprint review by Katie O.
Katie O.

"Quick and Simple "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Vistaprint is that anyone can easily set up any type of document and have it printed beautifully within a matter of days.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't a better preview option before I print my business cards. I want to see where the "foil" is going to be placed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the highest quality, but again it is easy and user friendly. I've never had a problem with anything that has been shipped to me.

I print most of my clients business cards through VistaPrint. There are great shipping options that can get you your materials fast.

Vistaprint review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"I love Vistaprint"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint makes it super easy to personalize almost anything! The tools are great, the previews display accurately, and the final products are always great quality. The large variety of products to personalize is also a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

Some things can get a bit pricey for something that may seem like a "given."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to allow plenty of time for shipping if you want to spend the least amount possible on shipping costs.

High quality collateral prints and business cards--both for our headquarters in Chicago and for our teams abroad.

Vistaprint review by User in Higher Education

"Vistaprint Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can make a variety of objects for my company or personal self at a decent price and at a high quality.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the editing system. It could use some updates especially when you are trying to edit one of the pre-formed documents for the business. I had to contact customer service a few times to make more major changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you reach out to customer service if you have any issues. They are really helpful in any questions you may have.

I am able to easily get and distribute business cards, postcards, and flyers to others.

Vistaprint review by User

"Always provides the product I expect"

What do you like best?

Lots of premade templates make projects easy for those who aren't as creative. Prices and coupons are competitive and make for a great deal. Every project I've ordered from them has arrived as expected - an exact duplication of what I saw on my screen. Customer service is reponsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not as many tools and templates for those wanting to customize a project on their own. You are somewhat limited to what they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

one of my preferred vendors for marketing products and personal items (address labels and invites)

I have used Vistaprint most often for my personal needs, but they are great for projects you need quickly. They store your information, do not hide their prices, and you have the benefit of using one of their many promotions to make items cost efficient.

Vistaprint review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"Great Way to Order Promo Products for your Biz!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy to use it is and how professional the quality is. At first I was skeptical because it was so much cheaper than other sites but the quality has been good. Customer service is great too.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dont like yet!

All of my promotional needs are being met affordably!

Vistaprint review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Business Cards that Bleed"

What do you like best?

The business cards arrived within days of the order. They look great and are sturdy. This is not the first business I've been with that used Vistaprint.

What do you dislike?

The cards get scratched up easily- especially if there is a lot of white. And the ink bleeds when wet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple business cards will be fine. However, if your business cards have a lot of color on them, I would recommend a different supplier.

We used Vistaprint for our business cards, however we switched providers due to the ink bleeding problems we experienced.

Vistaprint review by Blake P.
Blake P.

"VistaPrint: affordable, but cheap"

What do you like best?

The best part of VistaPrint is the affordability. I also like that there are often promo codes for order discounts and discounts if you purchase more things on their site

What do you dislike?

Cheaper quality and may appear unprofessional. VistaPrint also makes it hard to customize designs and make changes to previously existing designs. Offering a way to include some features of some designs and not others would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a huge order, use VistaPrint, but if you are going for a more professional and personal approach use Moo.

We were able to get affordable envelopes and stationary to send to clients

Vistaprint review by User in Internet

"Quick, Easy and Effective"

What do you like best?

Great platform to quickly put together branded products that are affordable and effective. Vistaprint has a plethora of customizable options, which truly puts the creation of your brand in your hands. I personally use Vistaprint for my business cards, but I always end up getting the extra suggestions as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of too much that I don't like about the platform. It's very straightforward. Sometimes the images can be hard to upload and incorporate onto the design, but it's never anything that's too different to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the most affordable and doesn't sacrifice quality to honour a good price.

Print marketing is the problem I solve with Vistaprint, and as mentioned, Vistaprint makes it easy to be effective and productive.

Vistaprint review by User in Higher Education

"Vistaprint review..."

What do you like best?

The price, delivery time and the ability to easily upload my customized items for business cards, fliers, etc is really why I go to Vistaprint.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really had and complaints about their service or products. I tend to use coupons or discount codes when ordering, so possibly cost would be a factor if I didn't usually go this route.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick, easy, and reliable way of marketing products for your company.

I can make my brand coherent across all items I make and use to really make it noticable that it is for my company.

Vistaprint review by Jordana L.
Jordana L.

"great for business cards"

What do you like best?

I used it for business cards and found it very simple and easy. I think its helpful for other uses as well

What do you dislike?

there aren't an abundance of template to choose from and would like to be able to use on Instagram more

Recommendations to others considering the product

love vistaprint!

can use for business and personal use which I love!!

they have business cards and other business paraphanelia

they also have wedding paraphanelia that I find useful and fun

Vistaprint review by Lauren T. M.
Lauren T. M.

"Lots of options to suit every budget"

What do you like best?

I like that VistaPrint has something for everyone. You can get items for free (beware, they'll have advertisements) or get a high quality product for a higher price.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Vistaprint constantly tries to upsell you. Whatever you say you want, they'll "offer" 3,523 additional products before checkout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business cards, there are SO many options out there. I think Vistaprint is one of the more popular names and comes up first in blind searches for business card printing. However, I don't think their quality is "THE BEST" or that their site is the most pleasant to get through.

Consider all of your options. Vistaprint will try to upsell you. You may just want 500 business cards, but they'll try to "talk" you into the address labels, stationary, and personalized stamp to match.

For me, the business problem I was solving was advertisement. I had Vistaprint make my business cards.

Vistaprint review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Too expensive without discounts. "

What do you like best?

I like that there are various options available, and even without utilizing the option to have custom made business cards from a Vistaprint team member, we were still able to create the cards we wanted.

What do you dislike?

I felt they were really expensive, and it was definitely difficult to configure the cards using our logo combined with text fields. This was mostly due to the unusual sizing of our logo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a coupon, and perhaps design your business cards and then upload the final design.

We had run out of our old cards and were looking to upgrade. Fortunately, we were able to combine a business card with our appointment reminder cards- one on each side. This was a great solution! We are hoping to increase word of mouth, as patients will now always have one of our business cards on hand due to being given an appointment reminder.

Vistaprint review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.