Vistaprint

Vistaprint is focused on giving the 50 million micro businesses around the world a chance to make an impression and stand out with professional marketing products and services at an affordable price.

Work for Vistaprint?

Learning about Vistaprint?

Vistaprint Reviews

Ask Vistaprint a Question
Showing 273 Vistaprint reviews
Vistaprint review by <span>Emily H.</span>
Emily H.

"Great Price and Service"

What do you like best?

I love that Vistaprint makes it easy for me to cut out the middle man in the printing process. Unless it's a very complicated job, I can design and order in such a short time. They have all the templates conveniently found online and they even have a team that will double-check your design, free of charge. I've also had great experience with their customer service - if something is ever wrong, it will always be fixed free of charge.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would say I dislike is that the printing isn't very high quality. For example, I would not order my personal business cards through this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service and reliable products - try it out and you can't beat the quality for the price!

We are able to get a wider range of marketing materials on a budget, which means we can have more targeted marketing materials as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vistaprint
Vistaprint review by <span>Heather P.</span>
Heather P.

"High quality business products fast! "

What do you like best?

I love the number of options for customization offered within the huge selections of products to make your business stand out! The ease of uploading and customizing a design is superior to other sites. Vista print gives you clear guidelines while on their site virtually eliminating mistakes. After your design is complete they ship fast and the quality is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The selection of items can be somewhat overwhelming on where to start, but for most people having so much to chose from is a positive. Some of their templates are a little too clunky for my taste but other than that they are on the right track. For some users creating a high-quality logo image might be challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some comparison shopping, but you will come back to Vistaprint! Watch for coupons, especially as a first time user. They offer GREAT free deals!

High-quality business cards and other promo materials for a fraction of the cost of other retailers. I was able to order a banner for a trade show and have it in- hand in a short time frame giving me more visibility at the trade show. Having great professional business cards and logo items for giveaways at a low cost has really increased my visibility.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

Vistaprint review by <span>Tatianna H.</span>
Tatianna H.

"Vistaprint Quality Printing on a Budget"

What do you like best?

They offer discounts all the time for new and returning users, as well as additional incentives to keep you coming back.

What do you dislike?

Their site can be a bit buggy with not letting you upload certain artwork (i.e. the upload will be successful, but it won't allow you to preview it). It's also not the easiest interface to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best places to get quality stuff. Other places will have higher costs (and yes, much higher quality for most things) and more variety in what you can do, but if you're looking for regular, everyday good for business things, this is the place.

We order business cards from them all the time. It's simple to create, order, ship, and reorder what we want, whenever we want it. They offer discounts and incentives to regular customers, and they way they promote other product options to you afterward is helpful at times because there are often other things that we didn't realize we'd need until we saw them. It's the small things, like asking if I want business card holders for the cards I ordered, that really have an impact.

Vistaprint review by <span>April H.</span>
April H.

"Excellent Product, Issues Resolved Quickly"

What do you like best?

The print quality and services they offer have really expanded over the years. They now offer a number of options that were previously only available with higher end or larger quantity printers, and the print quality seems to have improved over the years as well. For the price, I haven't found a better option for things like business cards and other marketing collateral.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional printing errors, as I would expect with almost any company. My last order had a sleeve of cards that were not mine. I found out a bit after the fact with this, but Vistaprint support was really professional and great with getting me new cards (express shipped) at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your files are print ready, it's quite simple to do yourself. Most people even with limited graphics experience should be fine using their interface. Their chat is also very helpful if you have questions about specific products.

Business card printing for a small business- I use them to hand out to those I meet, but being an online retailer, also package them with orders. I've gotten a number of comments asking me where I've gotten them as well- the design and product looks top notch.

Vistaprint review by <span>Victoria S.</span>
Victoria S.

"VistaPrint quality review"

What do you like best?

VistaPrint is best for its ease of use through their variety of choices in print. I can always find new ideas for marketing my company with VistaPrint.

What do you dislike?

As a partner to VistaPrint the value is not there. If a one time consumer can get 40% off with the ever abundant discount offers available then I should not have to pay $75 each year to get up to 60% off. Their loyalty partner program is not adequate to put them first when ordering my print products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the abundance of discounts Vistaprint offers. Never pay full price, unless you really want to, for their products. VistaPrint will always try to get you to purchase more items in your basket, be mindful of the digital products because they are not VistaPrint's specialty and do not meet their match of competitors.

If I need business cards fast I can surely get them within a week. But having this option available I can take care of my clients needs without fighting with a local vendor who needs two weeks minimum. And reordering is even easier.

Vistaprint review by <span>Frances K.</span>
Frances K.

"Works for simple printing needs"

What do you like best?

Vistaprint can be a simple solution for very basic projects that don't need to stand out. If you are working on something very barebones and need large a quantity to be printed, this could be your answer. There are many discounts and sales offered often enough that help bring the cost down if the project is not so basic. Also, Vistaprint offers a lot more to print on such as cups and shirts.

What do you dislike?

The prices are not straight forward and when you need to add simple things like a banner attachment or a back side to your business cards, you add more charges. The prices seem competitive with other printing companies but if you are not doing a simple one sided print, you quickly learn all the extras start to add up. The quality and presentation also does not compare to the competitors and often end up paying more for less. They do offer a lot of variety of items to print on but it seems like the lack of focus is on the paper products and their quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need anything fancy, Vistaprint may be your answer. Just make sure you enter all your needs for the project before you compare prices with competitors because the base price for each product can start to rise quickly. Also, look out for discounts (I find them offering discouts often).

For simple projects, Vistaprint can be a cheaper solution. Also good for promotional items such as cups, magnets or shirts.

Learning about Vistaprint?

* We monitor all Vistaprint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.