Visual KPI

Visual KPI aggregates multiple real-time data sources (big data, historians, databases, apps, services and more) and adds context with KPIs, alerts, and geolocation. I

Work for Visual KPI?

Learning about Visual KPI?

Visual KPI Reviews

Ask Visual KPI a Question
Showing 1 Visual KPI review
Visual KPI review by Kaila H.
Kaila H.

"Review of Visual KPI"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the software allows me to integrate all of my clients performance numbers into one easy to use dashboard. This allows for more efficient communication between us and let's us better do our respective jobs. It really cuts down on the busy work.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the software glitches if you switch back and forth between Mac and Android. It's really inconvenient if my client and I have different brands. I also don't like the fact that actually getting to the software isn't an easy task.

We have been able to immediately identify associates who need more help in achieving their numbers. It cuts down on time and money lost.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visual KPI

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Visual KPI for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SAP Lumira Logo
SAP Lumira
Analyze data quickly and share insights easily with data visualization for your desktop. SAP BusinessObjects Lumira is the fastest, most engaging way to get answers from your data
Google Chart Tools Logo
Google Chart Tools
Interactive Charts and Data Tools.
Grow.com Logo
Grow.com
Grow.com offers powerfully simple business intelligence (BI) dashboards for small and medium businesses. Track the right metrics. Lead with confidence. Crush your goals.
Grapher Logo
Grapher
Grapher helps create statistical graphs including box-whisker plots, 2D and 3D histograms, 2D and 3D pie charts, and more with the ability to alter any portion of the graph, axes, or plot for complete control of your display.
Databox Logo
Databox
Databox is a Mobile Business Analytics platform for Analysts, CEOs, and decision makers that need quick and easy access to their data.
Klipfolio Logo
Klipfolio
Real-time business dashboard
Google Data Studio Logo
Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio (beta) turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable. Start telling great stories with your data and make better business decisions.
Infogram Logo
Infogram
4.7
Infographics. The Easy Way.
iDashboards Logo
iDashboards
iDashboards provides visually-appealing and cost-effective dashboard software for a wide variety of industries. With customizable dashboard solutions that easily integrate data sources, iDashboards clients can quickly and effectively analyze performance metrics—leading to enhanced decision-making.
Jupyter Logo
Jupyter
Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application designed to allow users to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.

Learning about Visual KPI?

* We monitor all Visual KPI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.