Visual Lease Accounting Software

4.0

Visual Lease is a lease management and accounting software for assets, including real estate, equipment and more.

Work for Visual Lease Accounting Software?

Learning about Visual Lease Accounting Software?

Visual Lease Accounting Software Reviews

Ask Visual Lease Accounting Software a Question
Showing 23 Visual Lease Accounting Software reviews
Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Jody H.
Jody H.

"Visual Lease Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

Having all of our leases and information at our fingertips and being able to make our monthly payment processing easier has saved us a ton of time. This is an excellent software for being able to access all information related to leases/timeshare/sublease/etc. It provides us the ability to see basic lease information (terms, sf, contact information), as well as financial information for the duration of the lease and all renewals. Abstracting of the leases provides ease in finding important information without the extra time. Email alerts provide us with critical dates. Customized reports are great and our monthly rent report provides a monthly rent report to AP so that payments can be made timely.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing that I dislike. Visual Lease is a great product for lease administration.

This software has saved us time in lease administration, researching as well as overall time in paying our monthly rent. What I am able to accomplish by having all of my information in one centralized place is absolutely wonderful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visual Lease Accounting Software
Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Ronald C.
Ronald C.

"Great support and UX"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive and the customer service staff makes the user experience even better. I get frequent software updates that make the product more accessible and fixes bugs that are encountered while using the product.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs that makes using the product annoying to use at times. There's also some pretty obvious features that would make the product even more usable, like the ability to format reports in certain views, as well as providing more reporting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try to see if you like it!

Lease administration in a single place, used to store documents, manage data on leases, getting reminders for important dates, and quality reporting capabilites. I'm able to keep leasing documents alongside information about the leasees in an easy to use layout and then get email notifications for important dates.

What Lease Accounting solution do you use?

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Nicole V.
Nicole V.

"Great system for keeping lease information organized"

What do you like best?

Visual lease is very user friendly and easy to use. One of the main reasons we went with VL instead of other systems was because of the simplicity and the visually appealing user interface. We use it daily for our 375+ leases and it has truly made our jobs easier having a customizable place to put all of the information we need. The custom reporting is great as well.

What do you dislike?

Probably my only complaint is that you can't edit information in a datasheet view. You have to go into each lease individually for updates. I've also had a few issues with setting up new users, but the support team has always been super quick to resolve.

Instead of having to pull individual leases from physical folders, all the information is right there in visual lease...definitely speeds up the process.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Alton G.
Alton G.

"Similar to competitors"

What do you like best?

The feature set is pretty standard across the board. With that said, I do like this product and would recommend to all small to medium sized RE firms. During my time using Visual Lease Accounting software, I experienced no slowdowns / lags, crashes or lost information. Customer support was decent to expected (I only needed their support once and my issues was resolved within 3 business days).

What do you dislike?

Not enough unique features to truly elevate the software from its competitors. Yo ucan find other platforms that perform equally as well, some for less as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spacebase, Pro Lease, Buildium should all perform well in case you do not like Visual Lease.

Ease of access, decrease in physical copies of agreements

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"A Solid Lease on Visual Lease"

What do you like best?

Constant improvement to the product to meet client needs is definitely what I like best. They offer training on every version update that is released. I found the product to be very logical and easy to use. Granted not everyone has common sense, but it was easy to navigate and get the hang of with within my first week on the job.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a larger visual gallery (thumbnails) as more images are in greater demand. Other than that there really isn't anything to dislike. I just came up with one to answer the question, but Visual Lease was excellent to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who place high value on customer support will not be let down because they provide that on an ongoing basis. Visual Lease is customizable therefore making it highly efficient. If standard reports do not meet your exact needs, you can tailor one to fit you.

It is easy to access on the road! And one of the best benefits is that the cloud-based platform can generate reports significantly faster than when we would have to devote a day to accomplish the same task. And, they offer translation services.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Consultant in Pharmaceuticals
Consultant in Pharmaceuticals

"Visual lease is a great product!"

What do you like best?

Visual Lease is a great product. I think what I like most is the constant improvement they make to the product to meet the needs of their clients. Training is offered on each new version or module that is being introduced.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I don't like about the product or vendor. Until recently, it would have been the fact that they were not able to offer translation services when abstracting leases; however, that has been resolved and can now be provided.

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. The vendor is attentive and works to make every member of our team feel included and like their own special needs are met.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Definitely needed for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the execution of the program how it works extremely easy basically plug-and-play

What do you dislike?

The time it took for me to understand the program completely was a little long but I was not dissatisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try it and it will turn your whole business around

Just the ability to hold all transactions in one place and having a database to keep them in

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Not user-friendly or intuitive"

What do you like best?

The system keeps all lease documents in one place and everything is accessible by users. We can see all location details across the US in one place.

What do you dislike?

The program is not very user-friendly. It is also very slow-running and lags, possibly due to an overload of information.

We use the software to keep track of leases for locations across the US. We also use it to keep track of and validate monthly rent payments. Our accounting team is able to go into the system and see the data which helps eliminate questions and keeps everyone up to date with the latest information.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Accounting at its best "

What do you like best?

I was able to see everything right in front of me at all times. I have everything at my fingertips. Great!

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t anything that I didn’t like about the software. I don’t have to deal with poor customer service from people. I can manage everything myself.

I am able to get a full visual of everything I am doing all at once.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User in Computer Software

"A great accounting and lease based software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the software is the customisation it provides.For example some components like user defined fields,drop down lists ,categories for income and expense and all makes it an overall package for accounting.The dashboard and notification style and mobility is too good.

What do you dislike?

There is no major con but still two small things that may bug are a thumbnail processing and custom reports. But both of these are small issues so over all I would still recommend to give it a try because hands down it is still the best accounting software

Accounting and leasing problem

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Diane F.
Diane F.

"Very supportive staff, user friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to run reports or get info. Staff is very accessible and helpful if needed.

What do you dislike?

Often get a long running script error. Not sure that is a VL or internet issue. A bit clunky on how to change the financial dates you want to review in the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the connection speed.

Easy access to lease info and critical dates. Made if very easy to run reports and see info.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Visual Lease Review"

What do you like best?

The main dashboard is very easy to read and navigate.

What do you dislike?

Having to 'download' each document before opening. Although this sometimes comes in handy.

We are able to monitor all of our portfolio lease expiration and locations fairly easily. The program is incredibly easy to navigate and get all of our information very quickly.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Reliability for years"

What do you like best?

This is a very comprehensive program that never ceases evolving to coincide with users' needs.

What do you dislike?

Some very simple things could be improved (for instance, the Spell Check segment).

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot go wrong with Visual Lease. It's the best lease and project management program out there.

I can house our lease documents, abstract into easily identifiable and critical categories, track payments and billings, all in one program.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Very much needed for a small to large business"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use program which didn't take very long to learn and makes work easier

What do you dislike?

Although most software will have a learning curve this was slightly longer than expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying this software out if youre in need of a lease accounting software. I'm not very familiar with other software that completes it with ease as well as this one. Give it a try and see if you like it for yourself.

keeping out accounting and numbers in order

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by User

"Solve your Problems with Visual Lease "

What do you like best?

The visual dashboards are appealing and easy to use. The company does a good job updating to the latest version with new improvements to the operating system.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we receive an error when running random operations. No other issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to implement in your business process.

It is easy to access from any location and it is useful in keeping all of our data in one place. It has helped manage dates as well as workflow/assigned tasks.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"A new Era of Leasing"

What do you like best?

property accounting feature is my favorite. The ability to drill down each and every expenditure and income is just fantastic.

What do you dislike?

It's little more tech savvy than an average user but it's still worth while to learn this to save hours of manual labor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you think "time is money"

I used this software for leasing personal properties through my own reality. As a ROI, i was able to track everything about my properties in one application.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Have used Visual Lease for nearly 7 years now."

What do you like best?

Customer service and response to inquiries is excellent. Product is regularly updated to meet the needs of its' users.

What do you dislike?

This is the only lease management software I've ever used, so I have no basis of comparison, but at this point, I'd have to say that I don't dislike anything about it.

Before using the system, our company had no centralized lease structure. This tool has allowed us to get a handle on our properties and provided the information needed to make intelligent decisions in the best interest of our company.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Internal Consultant in Real Estate
Internal Consultant in Real Estate

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

Able to solve complex problems if you know how to use the software along with the basics of lease accounting.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly, the User interface could be improved. Explaining in detail what the inputs and outputs mean could help beginners.

Lease administration and accounting for corporate tenants and property owners. Used for office space, retail stores and industrial sites.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Visual Lease "

What do you like best?

Visual Lease allows for easy navigation. Love the dash boards

What do you dislike?

Reporting options need improvement and allow for formatting advanced reports.

Providing easy document storage and data management for small property clients

"Awesome software"

What do you like best?

The interface of this software is very user friendly. Being a first time user also you will not find any difficulty in operating it. This has helped our finance and accounts team tremendously. Employees get salary on time without any discrepancy.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the response is slow and technical glitches create process to stuck

Salary management for employees

"Visual lease"

What do you like best?

I like that it can provide records in a moment. It helps me organize my data save time. It did take a minute to get familiar with and to learn the software.

What do you dislike?

It is not the most user-friendly software. I wish it had more editing options.

It helped me with general bookkeeping.

Visual Lease Accounting Software review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Will be beneficial"

What do you like best?

The organization it provides along with critical date reminders.

What do you dislike?

Having to abstract everything into the system.

Being reminded of critical dates, helps to keep us on top of our lease options and renewals.

"Visual Lease "

What do you like best?

New lease accounting standards calculation module and the abstraction of all lease information

What do you dislike?

Sometimes abstraction can be inaccurate.

Accounting for leases

Learning about Visual Lease Accounting Software?

* We monitor all Visual Lease Accounting Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.