Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite

Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite draws UML, Flowchart, BPMN & ArchiMate, performs user story mapping and customer journey mapping.

Work for Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite?

Learning about Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite?

Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite reviews
Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite review by Krzysztof O.
Krzysztof O.

"I love IT"

What do you like best?

User friendliness is beyond what I came to expect for Business Analysis support tool. There are some problems with interface but the robustness of the entire solution is beyond. Support is great, additional services (cloud, etc) are also top notch. Working with clients with business diagrams in background never was easier. In addition to that we share business process diagrams with our customers, and they can work on it and put some comments. Getting a new team member up to speed with our documentation method takes us only a couple of hours, and they can work without any additional trainings. VP is being used by our C level execs as well as bottom line testers.

What do you dislike?

Price is quite high for full solution. The connections on diagrams are sometimes wild, and there are some constraints to hard-coded structures. Org chart is lame. Resellers can work with some delays. We have some problem finding certified trainings around, so we had to come up with our own training process for using this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it more often, put some effort into working with it and the system will teach you how to work even better.

We document our analytical process, business dev process, marketing and sales processes and use VP as the base for all process discussions. We were able to greatly reduce the quantity of word documentation in dev processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite
Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best way to design UML diagrams"

What do you like best?

I used visual paradigm when i back in university for my database planning projects and other standalone application development process. When I was using the application to draw UML diagrams it helps me with the easy drawing methods such as easy duplicates of classes , ability to draw inheritance , and other relationships with ease.also it has great export options with it.

What do you dislike?

In the visual paradigm online,there are sometimes it don't save automatically my digrams. it is like server disconnection that rapidly happening,i think. That was the most frustrating experience during UML diagrams designing with the visual paradigm online.

I used the application for design class digrams, use cases, and sequence digrams for my projects.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite?

* We monitor all Visual Paradigm Online for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.