Vitamin T

4.8

We personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies; as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesnäó»t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer.

Work for Vitamin T?

Learning about Vitamin T?

Vitamin T Reviews

Showing 2 Vitamin T reviews
Vitamin T review by Selva C.
Selva C.

"Recruitment Service "

What do you like best?

Service that got delivered. i got good service and introduced to new technology. I am happy to be serviced for future contracting opportunities as well.

What do you dislike?

Continuous contracting opportunity. I would like to update with new job interviews , or vacancies and keep me avaliable in the market, if my current contract coming up for end.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vitamin T
Vitamin T review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

"Quick and helpful service for a new contractor"

What do you like best?

Holly and the staff at Vitamin T have been very helpful and quick to reply to emails, proactive in finding work for me, and flexible to my varied availability.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - more work would be great but it's early days!

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about Vitamin T?

* We monitor all Vitamin T reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.