Vizzlo

4.7

Create great-looking charts and business graphics in seconds.

Work for Vizzlo?

Learning about Vizzlo?

Vizzlo Reviews

Ask Vizzlo a Question
Showing 6 Vizzlo reviews
Vizzlo review by Ramon C.
Ramon C.

"Vizzlo"

What do you like best?

Vizzlo is an easy and professional data visualization platform in the field, this online tool creates graphs, diagrams, reports, financial forecasts and has templates for greater visualization and security, it can also be used in presentations and conferences internally, it also creates professional tables , fast and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Vizzlo provides the user with applications in extremely useful and professional lines to create graphs and diagrams, although it is a quick and easy tool, it also helps a selection of basic colors, which I can say about this tool the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vizzlo recommend this great platform to visualize easy and professional data that create spectacular graphics, diagrams, forecasts and various step reports that provide support in presentations and internal conferences, is easy to use, has support and complies with the requirements etc ...

As I said before, Vizzlo provides small and large companies with easy and professional data visualization, with great simplicity in the design of graphs, diagrams and various reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vizzlo
Vizzlo review by User

"Vizzlo is a great platform for basic charts and graphs"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, lots of great templates for different types of graphs for free that spark creativity in how to present data. Font size, colors, and size of the graphs can be changed.

What do you dislike?

The templates are limiting in terms of personalizing them to specific data and looks. I often will use Vizzlo to make basic circle graphs, as it is helpful to have the proportions set for me, then I will make some finer changes on Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to make basic graphs and charts for free, however if you are looking to represent lots of complicated data, you may need to find a different program that allows for more customization.

I use Vizzlo in creating reports and presenting data to funders. The benefits have been easy, quick graphs and charts, and browsing the templates have given me ideas for creative new ways to present data.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Vizzlo review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Quickly create beautifully designed charts and graphs without breaking a sweat!"

What do you like best?

I've been searching for a tool like this for ages - one that quickly bends to your needs and is flexible enough to accommodate your unique use case, but is also simple enough to quickly input content and data and doesn't take too long to learn. Navigation around the tool is, for the most part, automatic, and I'm able to churn out great-looking graphics and easily impress those to whom I am presenting or sharing the visuals.

What do you dislike?

I think navigation and document/folder management could be improved even more to cut down processing time and organizational time. You have to move items one at a time into a folder, and you can't drag/drop; it's a dropdown menu that you have to select which folder to move it to. Within the actual project editor, they could improve by providing a bit more flexibility in manipulating the graph and data, or provide for a bit more customization (their Annotations feature is my workaround for now). They could also improve the way you share graphics so that anyone with a link, even without an account, can see the graphic on the front end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give Vizzlo a try. I've compared its use to other similar products and Vizzlo is by far the simplest, but most satisfying, to use. I've also very much appreciated their quick and effective support team.

Vizzlo has helped us present professional-looking content to customers in a way that impresses and informs, which has improved our communication with and our ability to woo customers over.

Vizzlo review by Theresa H.
Theresa H.

"User-friendly and practical tool"

What do you like best?

Vizzlo has a great Portfolio of charts and graphics. It's easy to use and saves so much time creating presentations.

It's also kind of fun to experiment with different chart types, sometimes it really helps you to get a new perspective on the data/facts you're trying to present.

What do you dislike?

I can't wait to have more options to personalize my visualizations in the future, so they would fit even better with some corporate design pre-set presentations.

I save a lot of time and my presentations look much more professional and structured. Also the great portfolio lets you find cool new ways to visualize your data!

Vizzlo review by Christoph B.
Christoph B.

"I don't wanna miss Vizzlo anymore"

What do you like best?

Since I started using it in 2016, my presentations look more professional, and I spend less time for a much better result. They provide various chart types adaptable to your corporate design.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm that fascinated by the product, that I forget to finish my presentation :) Finding the right chart type could be simpler.

I use it for all charts I need. I do not even try to use powerpoint for charts anymore.

Vizzlo review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Very easy way to create cool infographics"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive tool, easy to learn, great results.

What do you dislike?

I'm still missing some graphic templates and features for my work.

I use Vizzlo to visualize my data and my projects. Normally I use the graphics for customer presentations and project reports. Creating a graphic that way saves a lot of time for me (3-10 minutes instead of 30 minutes+).

Learning about Vizzlo?

* We monitor all Vizzlo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.