VM360 Feedback

What if you could deploy a 360 Feedback in minutes saving you time and effort to focus more on the results and less on the process? Discover an affordable, easy web-based approach from the industry's leading choice in impacting employee growth and productivity. VM360 offers custom questions, scoring, invites and unlimited forms all in an acclaimed proven technology. Optimized for ease of use, find out why hundreds of HR professionals and companies choose VM360 by trying us free.

Work for VM360 Feedback?
Kronos workforce ready performance management  2x

Learning about VM360 Feedback?

VM360 Feedback Reviews

Ask VM360 Feedback a Question
Showing 11 VM360 Feedback reviews
VM360 Feedback review by <span>Isabelle B.</span>
Isabelle B.

10/10 will use VisionMetrics again

What do you like best?

It was so easy. All the formatting and questions were already there so we just had to match it with our company's vision. The sample reports were beautiful, making it easy for both the employees and staff to understand them.

What do you dislike?

The pricing process was complicated. We weren't sure at first because it was so much less expensive than the competitors we had also price shopped with. However, it was certainly not an inferior product- Vision Metrics just seems to be very efficient with what they do.

We needed an efficient system to quantify progress within our organization, this has definitely started to help our communication. We will need to do it at least another time to really determine the impact though.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VM360 Feedback
VM360 Feedback review by <span>Steven R.J. v.</span>
Steven R.J. v.

The easy solution we needed

What do you like best?

I liked that the survey was easy to set up. I used all of the pre formatted options and the question database so the entire setup process took me less than one hour.

What do you dislike?

There were too many tips. The process was already intuitive, I didn’t need to have to many suggestions. They were rather burdensome as we already knew what we were doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simpel Easy and affordable, perfect service and wonderful insight reporting. Very cleaver set up.

We needed an affordable, efficient solution for our small organization. Given our limited time, it Vision Metrics offered us just the right amount of customization and existing setup. It was fast, efficient, and our metrics have already given us the progress we wanted

What Performance Management solution do you use?

VM360 Feedback review by <span>Amin J.</span>
Amin J.

Simply impressive, very pleased with Vision Metrics

What do you like best?

I didn’t know what to expect when picking a multi source feedback platform, but Vision Metrics definitely surpassed my expectations. They walked me through absolutely everything once I requested training

What do you dislike?

There were almost too many tips and suggestions, I would have preferred less assistance as the interface was straightforward

Our company needed a better method of evaluating communication in a holistic manner. We are solving the problem of being able to quantify our employees now

VM360 Feedback review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Made the 360 Review process painless.

What do you like best?

I loved how user friendly this product is. The final product crunches all the data and allows you to present a comprehensive packet for each employee. The report includes, blind spots, summaries, and even hidden strengths.

I also liked the survey question bank. I was able to select the topic that was important to me and add questions based on my goals.

I also was pleasantly surprised that I was able to roll out a polished 360 Review with a very short turn-around time.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve. After contacting them directly about some questions I had, the representative was able to help me through the whole process. They walked me through all the items I was stuck on.

The only other tough thing was getting responses. When my contact was available, it was easy to talk and email with them. However due to the time difference it was hard to get things answered near the end of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact their support. Even if it is just to make sure your review looks appropriate.

They were so helpful.

We are trying to improve upon our relationships between members of our staff.

We wanted to offer an opportunity for open and confidential communication. We have since been able to have open dialogue about the process. This feedback has lead to a helpful and data-based internal conversation for each of the employees participating.

VM360 Feedback review by <span>Gabrielle B.</span>
Gabrielle B.

Simple, straight-forward and insightful

What do you like best?

I wish there was an additional service for feedback consulting; processing the results beyond just numbers and graphs. The data was helpful but didn’t give us a plan of how to innovate our current strategies to maximize this.

What do you dislike?

We just wanted a simple 360-degree feedback system that was simple to set up and wouldn’t cause our employees too much time or energy. Of course, the process is always time intensive, but it was even simpler than everyone had imagined.

After the first survey, the work ethic and communication of the organization definitely increased. We look forward to seeing what will happen after our second review.

VM360 Feedback review by <span>April C.</span>
April C.

Excellent Product -

What do you like best?

There are many features to this product that I enjoy, but the overall best to me is the database feature. Being able to create the relationships, show exactly the flow and level of employees, and import those relationships into each campaign is a huge plus. Being able to enable and disable feedback options at that level is beneficiary. This is probably the feature I'm most fond of due to the fact plays so much into how easy the product is to use.

Also, I like the questions that are provided as a guide or example. It makes survey creating less stressful and puts is in the right direction of what we would like to learn from each employee. Giving them the ability to take different surveys, depending on who they are evaluating, and the ability to evaluate those under, peer, or above them in the company is a great way to see how each person views the company from their current level.

What do you dislike?

The inability to do individual evaluations. We like to perform our annual evaluations at the anniversary of hire, but since everyone was hired at different times we will have to constantly publish new campaigns, even though we will be using the same surveys/databases.

We have many employees that are often scattered all over the country but still work with a team. By using these evaluations we're able to get a better perspective of how team member interact with each other on different levels from all over. It has helped us to strengthen communication and increased the work flow between team members.

A lot of the benefits we see now that we're as obvious before are the degree of relationship between the employees.

Learning about VM360 Feedback?

* We monitor all VM360 Feedback reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.