VMware Professional Services

VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility.

Work for VMware Professional Services?

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

VMware Professional Services Reviews

Showing 27 VMware Professional Services reviews
VMware review by <span>Bryan Ernesto R.</span>
Bryan Ernesto R.

the perfect tool for data centers

What do you like best?

vmware is the standard in virtualization, I like it because it is a software that allows me to integrate, and keep our platform active, and with high availability through the cluster my platform communicates with the hosts that make up the infrastructure with vmware storage vmotion I can move the virtual machines to any cluster that is in my data center. allows me to manage it in a simple way and always based on a security principle.

What do you dislike?

Your licensing system is done by number of processors that contain my blades, the solutions are integrated, esxi, vcenter, vsphere are the ones I currently have, it should be noted that the service is a bit expensive, but it is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having these suites that vmware offers us, in its different layers is very useful since you guarantee the continuity of your business as it is my case in the IT area, it allows me to manage, maintain and control my infrastructure, I highly recommend it already that does not need a cover letter.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VMware Professional Services
VMware review by <span>Fernando M.</span>
Fernando M.

virtualize with vmare

What do you like best?

what I like the most is that I can manage my platform from anywhere connecting to the vpn and using the vsphere web client, which is compatible with any operating system, it is something that has improved a lot, in addition to doing hot migrations between my Clusters, allows me to have a platform with high availability to guarantee the continuity of the service and that of my operations.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike is the cost of the license, but nevertheless, it complies with all the things I need, the standards are fully met and gives me benefits that only VMware can give me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simply the best company for IT infrastructures, is the standard for the virtualization of your servers, I highly recommend it. use it!

What Cybersecurity Consulting solution do you use?

VMware review by <span>Mónica V.</span>
Mónica V.

vmware the backup of your IT infrastructure.

What do you like best?

the ability of the algorithm that vmware uses to communicate with the host and optimize my pool of resources (memory, processors etc) allows me to set measurement parameters to evaluate the performance of my servers that have improved a lot since i am using vmware.

What do you dislike?

the price of your license is by numbers of processors, and it is a little high, but the advantages it gives your infrastructure are imprecise the performance that your data center acquires by using standard tools and under ISO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it because I can control my virtual machines from a centralized environment, with vcenter to make hot migrations of my virtual machines moving them from one cluster to another without interrupting the service and in a controlled and automatic way.

VMware review by <span>carlos d.</span>
carlos d.

the virtualization standard of data centers.

What do you like best?

the way how vmare communicates and takes control of my host, is a way that manages more efficiently than any existing virtualization tool in the market, it takes full advantage of my resources, without a doubt the best what can exist in this area, the way cm storage vmotion communicates with my clusters, as it is replicated in the different clusters, gives me a confidence and confidence in using their products.

What do you dislike?

without a doubt a good solution, not all the time with a high payment, the only thing that would criticize your solutions is the cost, which is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simply the best virtualization tool that can exist, if you are doing a new implementation in your vmware data center you should use.

VMware review by <span>Aaron S.</span>
Aaron S.

The standard for virtualization

What do you like best?

Easy to expand hard drive capacity. No need to install software for management - it is all web based now, which takes getting used to. Easy to get demo licenses to try out additional software. All downloads and licenses are on your account when you sign in to your profile. I was easily able to set up various versions of Windows, MAC, Linux, and even DOS systems in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It was a little tricky to get 3D graphics hardware to emulate in the system - needed to know how to set graphics card properly. Takes getting used to the web only interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great website - downloads, license keys, trials, etc, are all on their website under your account once you sign in.

VMware review by <span>yesika m.</span>
yesika m.

the standard in virtualization

What do you like best?

the communication capacity between the clusters is immediately when the cluster automatically fails to migrate them, to clusters with enough performance that is thanks to the high availability, and vmotion between the hosts that make up my infrastructure,

What do you dislike?

the hardware requirements are high, for an implementation of vmware vsphere platforms it is generally necessary to have a very robust infrastructure in order to maintain the standards that are needed for the business, in addition to its high license price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simply the standard in virtualization, if you want to save money on the resources of your platform, such as energy, cooling systems, virtualization is the solution since you require less host, to do more things.

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

* We monitor all VMware Professional Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.