VMware Professional Services

4.8

VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility.

Work for VMware Professional Services?

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

VMware Professional Services Reviews

Showing 10 VMware Professional Services reviews
VMware Professional Services review by Bryan Ernesto R.
Bryan Ernesto R.

"the perfect tool for data centers"

What do you like best?

vmware is the standard in virtualization, I like it because it is a software that allows me to integrate, and keep our platform active, and with high availability through the cluster my platform communicates with the hosts that make up the infrastructure with vmware storage vmotion I can move the virtual machines to any cluster that is in my data center. allows me to manage it in a simple way and always based on a security principle.

What do you dislike?

Your licensing system is done by number of processors that contain my blades, the solutions are integrated, esxi, vcenter, vsphere are the ones I currently have, it should be noted that the service is a bit expensive, but it is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having these suites that vmware offers us, in its different layers is very useful since you guarantee the continuity of your business as it is my case in the IT area, it allows me to manage, maintain and control my infrastructure, I highly recommend it already that does not need a cover letter.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VMware Professional Services
VMware Professional Services review by Fernando M.
Fernando M.

"virtualize with vmare"

What do you like best?

what I like the most is that I can manage my platform from anywhere connecting to the vpn and using the vsphere web client, which is compatible with any operating system, it is something that has improved a lot, in addition to doing hot migrations between my Clusters, allows me to have a platform with high availability to guarantee the continuity of the service and that of my operations.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike is the cost of the license, but nevertheless, it complies with all the things I need, the standards are fully met and gives me benefits that only VMware can give me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simply the best company for IT infrastructures, is the standard for the virtualization of your servers, I highly recommend it. use it!

What Cybersecurity Consulting solution do you use?

VMware Professional Services review by yesika m.
yesika m.

"the standard in virtualization"

What do you like best?

the communication capacity between the clusters is immediately when the cluster automatically fails to migrate them, to clusters with enough performance that is thanks to the high availability, and vmotion between the hosts that make up my infrastructure,

What do you dislike?

the hardware requirements are high, for an implementation of vmware vsphere platforms it is generally necessary to have a very robust infrastructure in order to maintain the standards that are needed for the business, in addition to its high license price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simply the standard in virtualization, if you want to save money on the resources of your platform, such as energy, cooling systems, virtualization is the solution since you require less host, to do more things.

VMware Professional Services review by Albano t.
Albano t.

"what you must add in your data center."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about VMware and the suite that I acquired, is that it helps me with my company's processes, with a flexible and secure platform, when it fails, my virtual machines are replicated among the clusters that I am conforming and they communicate with vmotion, to make migrations almost from any host, to any of my clusters thanks to vcenter.

What do you dislike?

Undoubtedly VMware is the standard for virtualization but the licensing is a bit expensive since they are done by quantity of processors, but nevertheless it is very useful in other aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

vmware does not need recommendations, its letter of introduction is the number one company in the area of IT infrastructure virtualizations.

VMware Professional Services review by carmen b.
carmen b.

"the best virtualization company"

What do you like best?

the ability to have high availability in the cluster guarantees business continuity in addition to savings, in energy facilities, air conditioners in our data center, vcenter's ability to migrate the machines between clusters is amazing, ensuring that my machines always be up.

What do you dislike?

annual licenses are a bit expensive, but it does not limit the great functionality that VMware has in its different solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

When a deployment of solutions in IT infrastructures is made, I recommend using the standard in this area and it is not for less, but this company is positioned in the number 1 place in this field.

VMware Professional Services review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Still the virtualization leader"

What do you like best?

VMware is able to speak directly to their product in a way that our engineers have valued greatly. We can confidently support VMware environments.

What do you dislike?

The obvious cost is always a concern but simply still the best platform without question. We have evaluated other products but never feel comfortable even trying when going up against VMware and the professional services offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest that you give VMware a chance to earn your business. They add a valuable service that you can't easily have yourself.

VMware Professional Services review by mary carmen v.
mary carmen v.

"the most implemented tool in the world IT"

What do you like best?

the support provided by the franchise really helped us a lot, since we managed to recover a lost datastore by restoring it without any new features.

What do you dislike?

the license is a little high, but the benefits are absolutely positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

are the best in the world of virtulization, is the most used product in IT infrastructures

VMware Professional Services review by Roman P.
Roman P.

"A Great Standard for Vitual Desktop Usage"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great support, runs well on enterprise systems that may not be cutting edge.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, any complaints would not be the fault of VMware, but about network stability. The product itself has no serious flaws.

VMware Professional Services review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Good for testing/developing applications on different platforms"

What do you like best?

I like the diversity of VMware where you can add virtual machines of your choice

What do you dislike?

It is not as fast as native linux platform installed on your computer but does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good for testing services on different platforms but not great for developing applications.

VMware Professional Services review by G2 Crowd User in Insurance
G2 Crowd User in Insurance

"Professional services"

What do you like best?

Professional attitude and good work by VMware

What do you dislike?

It was an expensive endeavor but worth it in the end

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

* We monitor all VMware Professional Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.