VNC Connect

VNC Connect

VNC Connect enables you to remotely access and control your devices wherever you are in the world, whenever you need to. VNC has a widespread user base from individuals to the world's largest multi-national companies utilizing the technology for a range of applications.

Work for VNC Connect?

Learning about VNC Connect?

VNC Connect Reviews

Ask VNC Connect a Question
Showing 138 VNC Connect reviews
VNC Connect review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Really like how VNC makes it easy to help PC users in a three story building. VNC is a TIME saver!!

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up and use. Great for remote support when there can't be any interruptions in the room.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike! This product is great!! I would recommend it to anyone who supports desktop users!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that if you have to support users that aren't close to you, that you use RealVNC. It is easy to setup and use, and users love having the option if they are having computer issues during the work day.

I work for a Court, and RealVNC makes it very easy to help the courtroom clerks, bailiffs, or even Judges if they have a computer problem when Court is in session. I don't have to run up and interrupt the courtroom. I just log onto their computer, fix the problem, and they continue on without anyone in the courtroom even knowing about it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VNC Connect
VNC Connect review by <span>Mario Alejandro L.</span>
Mario Alejandro L.

VNC Connect is Awesome!!

What do you like best?

I love how it is cross platform works on Mac and Linux as well as Windows. I managed my VNC Connect Team on Linux it's very impressive. The price is also hard to beat compared to other competing solutions and support is also good. We have not had many issues they have a solid knowledge base. Sales was also attentive and followed up respectfully to win our business.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The only I would say is the vnc server does not like it when a computer display is turned off but these are very minor things compared to the benefits. Also once you setup your VNC Connect 'Team' the name of machine's are set to the hostname of the machines running VNC Server and this cannot be edited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you can connect to virtually most major device platforms.

I am managing the computer systems of an entire clinic using VNC Connect and One Technician Pro license for a very good cost compared to the other competitors like team viewer and bomgar.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

VNC Connect review by <span>Jim S.</span>
Jim S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

ease of connection and reliability

What do you like best?

RealVNC is "the best" in terms of connection to remote screens. So easy to use. Once you've set it up, just ask it to locate my "home" computer screen, type a long password, and I'm immediately at the remote log-in screen. Double password protection. Just what I needed. I switched over from another service that was quite a bit more expensive - have found the price to be perfect for what I need, and I don't have to buy a higher level of service than I need either.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can't access the service, probably due to local ISP restrictions, however I always have a VPN, so occasionally I have to VPN to some other physical location, log in through RealVNC, and connect to my screen through a level of (VPN) indirection. It still works and the speed is quite reasonable.

I keep passwords and keys on "desktop" system, which I access through RealVNC rather than carry sensitive log-in information, and data, on the road with me. I also have some apps on the desktop system which I can use through remote screen. And finally, I have encrypted email which I view through programs on the desktop system, so I do not have to carry encryption keys with me on the road. (I have in the past travellled to some sensitive locations.) I appreciate even more that my VNC connections are encrypted and this status is shown to me at connection time.

VNC Connect review by <span>Alan J.</span>
Alan J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

RealVNC in a small IT department

What do you like best?

Ease of connecting to server virtual machines and physical desktops.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes really. At one point I thought we were going to be forced to use the cloud connect option but that is not the case. We use RealVNC on our LAN only which is just what we need.

I can easily manage virtual servers from my office. We integrate login with Active Directory groups to control access and privileges. The "Expert Options" allow us to configure RealVNC to suit our own needs; options such as idle timeout, automatically disconnecting users, allowing multiple connections, etc.

In addition to managing virtual servers we also use RealVNC to connect to employee desktops in order to provide technical support. This allows us to remotely connect to a user PC when they are away from their office or allow them to watch as we work on resolving an issue.

VNC Connect review by <span>Richard R.</span>
Richard R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

VNC Connect makes remote support easy

What do you like best?

We have been users of RealVNC for over 3 years. During that time, it has allow us to remotely connect to 1000 desktops and servers to resolve issues, install software, printers, etc., saving us many hours of driving time between sites and gives us a quicker response time to resolve issues. Without it, we would have had to hire at least one other technician. Now with VNC Connect, we can connect to desktops and servers that are not interconnected on our WAN. The software is very stable, easy to use and has many features that make remote support a snap. I also use it at home for after hours support as well. The sales and support departments, when needed, has been exceptional. Great product with a great team behind it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of that I dislike about this product. The development team seems to continue to improve this application and add new features and functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the software and the sales and support team behind the product are exceptional. They continue to update and add features and functionality to the product,

We support 27 departments in 12 locations. With a limited number of technicians and network admins, this product save many hours of driving time for supporting our desktops and servers and gives us a faster response time, especially when we have high priority calls.

VNC Connect review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.

Easy to use and light weight Remote Control Application

What do you like best?

I have used RealVNC for many years and with the new Cloud Connect option it has become the best remote control software on the market. I use the mobile client as well as the desktop clients on Mac and PC and it's seamless across all platforms. Cloud Connect allows me to connect to my machines without the need for a VPN connection as long as the computers are online. I still have the VPN and direct connect options available if I need them.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I have any negatives. They are open to suggestions which is very nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using RealVNC for direct connections for years. With the addition of VNC Connect we were able to drop Log Me In Central which we used for out of network connections. I have found VNC Connect to be more user friendly and more light weight than the Log Me In client. You will not be sorry for switching to VNC Connect!

Remote IT Support and Remote Desktop of clients. With the new Instant Support option I can even get into users computers with their assistance if RealVNC isn't already installed. I've even used Instant Support to get me into machines to install the full RealVNC client on new installs where it may have been missed before the machine went to the user.

Learn more about VNC Connect

Learning about VNC Connect?

* We monitor all VNC Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.