4.7

VNC Connect enables you to remotely access and control your devices wherever you are in the world, whenever you need to. VNC has a widespread user base from individuals to the world's largest multi-national companies utilizing the technology for a range of applications.

Work for VNC Connect?

Learning about VNC Connect?

VNC Connect Reviews

Ask VNC Connect a Question
Showing 224 VNC Connect reviews
VNC Connect review by Marina S.
Marina S.

"clear design, fast service, stable, fair prices"

What do you like best?

The clear useabilty is one of the most things i love at realvnc. I´ve switched from another application and i ´m very pleased with it. This at lower pricepoint is a huge timesaver every day.

Because of my differnt plattforms i know that it´s a big point. that all works without crashing.I don´t like, that i had to pay for my additional private Rasperry pi´s wich are only for smart home .

It feels on my i Pad like a windows / Full Mac experience, so that this takes the 12.9 iPad to the next level of using. What is really usefull is that after the session the workstation is not log out like my last solution. This a the next timesaver wich i really love.

What do you dislike?

it´s almost perfect for me, but i only use it for about 3 Computer in a small business.I don´t like, that i had to pay for my additional private Rasperry pi´s wich are only for smart home .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it´s really timesaving

I use it for a ceantral printing station and on the road to get connected with my mac.

Even on my iPad Pro 12.9 it is a great advandtage to get connected and work really well on my Mac, not even for emergency puposes.

This is a much less expensive solution against buying my printing software 3 Times if i use it only once semmless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VNC Connect
VNC Connect review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great program "

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to use it.

What do you dislike?

Licensing is annoying unless you use the free version.

Being able to fix an issue with a users email account or settings on a pc in another school within the district.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

VNC Connect review by Hector L.
Hector L.

"Excellent software for remote desktop access"

What do you like best?

I just purchased a Professional year subscription and love the easy way to work with RVNC, for sure I recommend it 100% for remote desktop access. I like it to be secure, very easy to use and offers a very fast connection to my office PC's Desktop.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software tell me that RVNC is not currently istening for Cloud connections and I have to ask someone to close and reopen the VNC Server in my office's PC and the problem is solved, but hope there is an update that can solve that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check prices, security and reliability of all the possible suppliers and you will see that RVNC is the best option, It is ver easy to use and runs very smoothly. If you want a reliable, secure and fast remote desktop connection software, RVNC is for you.

I connect to my office computer from home or business trips with my laptop.

I don't have to be at my office or call a colleague to get information from my PC, I can easily connect to it via RVNC and get the information I need right away.

VNC Connect review by Scott D.
Scott D.

"Simple to use interface, and extremely cost effective"

What do you like best?

It is extremely simple to send the link and the nine digit code and have instantaneous access to the remote computer. It is much more cost effective than LogMeIn and TeamViewer.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great alternative to LogMeIn

Being able to remotely access workstations reduces physical travel time immensely. It is also huge to be able to send a link and have it work every time without any glitches.

VNC Connect review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Great but could always use some work"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect to users in a separate office via the internet with no tunnels needed between offices. Also love the team view of all my machines with the ability to rename them. Saving passwords is nice as well with the new viewer. Also the interface seems to be a bit more modern which is always nicer on the eyes yet everything is still easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that the new VNC connect/viewer perfers the WAN connection over a LAN connection. Have many machines on a LAN and also a MPLS connection that used to go over those pipes instead of going out to the internet and then connecting to the remote machine that way. Also i wish the VNC viewer was bundled with VNC Connect so that we could just install one package on each machine opposed to 2. It is nice for our users to have the viewer on their PC in case im on their machine and need to login to another machine from that users desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better and easier to use than other solutions that provide RDS services over the web. This allows for local and remote use without the need of tunnels between offices. Also opposed to RDS, the user can see what you are doing which makes remote support much much easier.

We had an office in PCB FL USA that was hit hard by the last storm. We were unable to get an internet connection with static/public IP addresses so VNC Connect fixed the remote support problem by using the internet for VNC and not relying on direct connections.

VNC Connect review by Nick T.
Nick T.

"Use VNC to access & use SoildWorks on my Work Computer from anywhere."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the ease of setup, and the simple way you use REAL VNC...it is almost transparent. It is a great way to collaborate with remote consultants and sub-contractors. It is very robust and secure.

What do you dislike?

Well if there is anything to complain about REAL VNC it can be the cost. If they could reduce the cost it would definitely be appreciated. But at the same time what you get for the cost is very acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to access your work computers through a cost effective secure virtual network VNC is the application for you.

I can work from anywhere using my SolidWorks and any other programs installed on my work computer. Like wise I can be at work and my employees can work and access all the CAD files for collaboration on various projects

VNC Connect review by Luke S.
Luke S.

"A must have for traveling business professionals"

What do you like best?

Being able to log into my office computer from literally anywhere in the world is a dream come true. I can't emphasize enough how useful this is while on the go. And it couldn't be easier to setup.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to come up with a critique because the program truly does work so well. In fact, I can't think of a single one!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. Your only regret will be that you didn't start using this awesome tool sooner.

I'm able to perform tasks on my office computer (such as running our print program) without physically being at the office. When an issue arises and a colleague needs my assistance, I'm able to quickly address the problem from wherever I'm at.

VNC Connect review by Administrator

"Real VNC - our experience"

What do you like best?

There are so many positives, ease of use, low cost and reliable.We use it to enable our remote engineers to complete paperwork on line at our head office . this means that all paper work can be completed the same day and speeds up the process of invoicing our clients. The connection is always stable and we have never had a dropped connection, other than when its been at the fault of our ISP.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike at all, it is very easy to use and gives a reliable and fast connection. The price suits our budget too.The set up was very easy and pretty much idiot proof. We did have a small operator issue right at the very start, but this was rectified instantly by using the online help facility.

It enables us to have seamless connectivity with our remote based engineers.

VNC Connect review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy to use and set up"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to be in the office to work on a company computer. It's easy to get on the office machine from home.

What do you dislike?

It was easy to setup, but the office staff would've had a hard time doing it. No real complaints, but if I hadn't used one of these products before, I'd have been confused which piece of the software I needed on which machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period to evaluate, then purchase!

Our Accountant works remotely regularly, eliminating his need for a commute, while the computer, and associated company data can remain in-house.

"Fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

It's easy to install, very fast, and the ability to use it on tablet or phone... invaluable !

What do you dislike?

Should be able to change group on the application when transitioning from trial version to the licensed one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test this first to any other

Remote access to the infrastructure

VNC Connect review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"No other remote desktop app compares VNC Connect"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use user interface. Reliable connection and easy cloud & lan set up.

What do you dislike?

Some of the simple changes are classed as "expert" and overly difficult to locate. For example changing which monitor/screen you want to display on remote screen, while not too difficult to do, would be something that I would like to do more readily, as a quicker menu option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no better remote desktop software in my opinion. It's versatile, easily scalable and comes with a ton of useful features.

Remote control of our screen A/V system. Allows anyone to connect to the system internally or externally to the network and troubleshoot issues easily and readily. We have a comms room with multiple mac mini's in the distribute images to projection, TV screens around the building and to our IMAG system. We can connect from anywhere in the centre to amend, control and set up images. Without this we'd spend all day running between locations to make simple changes. Quite simply, it's saved hours of my life!

VNC Connect review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"Excelent Remote service."

What do you like best?

With Real Vnc I can tap into my work from home without actually bringing it home with me. I design large CAD assemblies that require a lot of space. Trying to transfer files from one system to the next is time consuming. With Real Vnc I just log into my system and I'm off and running right where I left off. No hassles to deal with.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much to dislike about the software. It's user friendly and simple to access either from home or on the go with the mobile app. Now if I could utilize my space mouse from my remote computer that would set this software on top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product if you are looking for a secure remote software.

Being able to pick up my work right where I left off is the best part about it. Like I said before, large files don't transfer easily so Real Vnc makes things much more managable.

VNC Connect review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Reliable software and excellent service"

What do you like best?

I like purpose-built software best, and RealVNC falls firmly into that category. Their policy settings are straightforward and easy to manage, once support gave me the analogy of using the cloud location as a map to the building and using group policy or local settings as the doorway in. These lines can get blurry in other packages, but not here. RealVNC is really easy to deploy and showing our teams how to use it has been a snap. They are also transparent about security and care a great deal about maintaining a high standard there.

What do you dislike?

The cloud management portal could show a little more information (like when the last connect time was) and it is not aware of computer names being recycled, so one does have to manage stale computer accounts. These are smaller offenses IMO, and their support added changes to these to their suggestion box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're happy with no-frills, purpose-built software that is stable, then RealVNC is an excellent choice. Not to many unexpected hobbies with this stuff!

Confirmed access, where users allow our connections, with a few exceptions.

VNC Connect review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Best solution "

What do you like best?

Outstanding customer service and support and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

File transfer is a bit clunky. But does the job

Remote support of epos systems

VNC Connect review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Intuitive interface plus a solid connection"

What do you like best?

The fact that RealVNC has such an Intuitive interface to navigate and set things up as well as a solid internet connection makes it a WINNER every time. RealVNC has great customer support. They make it easy to set up and execute.

What do you dislike?

What is not to like? RealVNC has great customer support. They make it easy to set up and execute.

The business issues that we have solved are remote server administration.

VNC Connect review by Andrew O.
Andrew O.

"It just works! Simple remote connections"

What do you like best?

With VNC our IT staff can assist end users or connect to unattended workstations and interact directly as if they were at the console--seeing exactly what is on the screen. In addition, the connections are fast! Installation and setup within any environment is quick and simple, and does not add overhead.

Recent improvements to the product include a viewer interface that allows you to retain a directory of connections, making it even easier to support hundreds of terminals.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. We have been using RealVNC for at least 10 years and have no complaints.

Our IT department can support remote branch employees while seeing and interacting with their computer exactly as it appears to the remote worker. They are logged in, and can interactively work through issues--all through a very simple to administer solution.

VNC Connect review by Katie D.
Katie D.

"Fantastic customer service on top of a great product!"

What do you like best?

Not only does Real VNC cost substantially less than their competitors, it is extremely easy to install and use. The customer service was excellent, with Richard answering my queries quickly and in detail through email and telephone conversations.

The restrictions for access to certain computers is fantastic. Such a simple idea but very useful where sensitive data is concerned. There is also no cap on the number of users that can be registered in my "Team" which is ideal for the work I conduct. We have many users that require off-site access to our facilities. I enjoy the different teams that can be set up - this allows me to quickly add users to have access only to the correct computers.

What do you dislike?

Current versions not compatible with older Linux operating systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting in contact with a representatitive at Real VNC as I had a pleasant experience with lots of helpful advice.

The trial is a great idea to see if Real VNC will work for you. When we purchased the subscription it was a seamless transition.

We use multiple computers for the operation of imaging machinery in a clean facility. Weekly Quality Assurance checks are required and can now be performed with a coffee at my desk rather than "suiting up" and entering the facility. This is very convenient and allows for a better Monday!

We can give users remote access to a computer with specialist software for the analysis of their data. As our University is split into 3 different campuses, this means users do not need to spend time and money on travelling to our site.

We can restrict access per each user, ensuring they only have access to the machines that they are permitted to use. This is especially useful for sensitive data.

VNC Connect review by User

"Great utility for remote login"

What do you like best?

Very easy to install and setup on both host and local machines. Stable connection.

What do you dislike?

File transfer could be slightly easier with drag and drop between machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product. Highly recommend.

Use VNC daily to connect from laptop to my main workstation. Allows me to access workstation, run simulation models and access results from any remote location, freeing up my laptop for everyday tasks. Very valuable utility when working at customer sites.

VNC Connect review by Gary H.
Gary H.

"SOLID REMOTE ACCESS"

What do you like best?

The application works! Nothing complicated about connecting. Easy to navigate. New Beta app has amazing speed!

What do you dislike?

The initial setup took some effort. Support was fantastic, but a setup script to handle router modifications would have been ideal.

Unfortunately, the ease of using this product means that I can access important data from anywhere! There is no excuse for ignoring important job functions!

As an application engineer, it is important to stay on top of projects, even when I am away from the office.

VNC Connect review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent remote control solution"

What do you like best?

A cost effective solution to our remote control/collaboration challenge.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! Product's features work as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to lose. Take advantage of the Free Trial!

Remote control and collaboration for our development team.

VNC Connect review by Administrator

"Excellent solution to a development collaboration problem."

What do you like best?

Software is easy to deploy and setup with just the right amount of security features and options to make it secure but not overly so.

What do you dislike?

Multi-Display features when using very large monitors are a bit tricky to get working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Was looking for a way to allow remote users to simultaneously log into a PC and collaborate. RealVNC addresses this issue nicely and affordably.

VNC Connect review by Katiuska S.
Katiuska S.

"Very good remote connection software!!!"

What do you like best?

It is a very good and an excellent tool for remote connection between remote equipment, allows you to take full control of the equipment while solving any problem in the equipment or with a customer or user

What do you dislike?

The problem in connectivity can occur when a good communication link is not available for it, which generates slowness or very constant drops at the time of connection

It has allowed connection to client teams that have presented errors or problems when carrying out their everyday activities

VNC Connect review by Doug B.
Doug B.

"VNC Works and is Affordable"

What do you like best?

The product works and is affordable. Being able to respond to a request for help by opening up a VNC Connect session is priceless. No more unnecessary travel to the client's location for a 5 minute solution. Being able to have multiple sessions running simultaneously greatly improves efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much has come up that I don't like.

I started using VNC Connect last year when a client I had been working for a while needed more support as well as the ability to allow their staff to work remotely on occasion. I looked into the competition along with VNC Connect. I found that for providing remote support which includes installing software, managing updates and subscriptions as well as instruction VNC had all the features I needed and and had robust administration tools. All of my requirements have been fulfilled by VNC Connect. On top of satisfying the client, I also found VNC Instant Support would solve my own needs for supporting occasional and new clients.

VNC Connect review by Russ S.
Russ S.

"Excellent, trusted VNC solution."

What do you like best?

Have used RealVNC for many years and really like the cloud-based version. Interface is easy to use and pricing is very reasonable for such a well-known name.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, happy with RealVNC as it is and will continue to use over other solutions.

'Head-less' systems around the company are much easier to administer using VNC. It also useful for remote control of a system that you want others to observe whilst the system is being controlled, you cannot do this with RDP.

VNC Connect review by John E.
John E.
View Original

"Easy and robust."

VNC Connect review by User

"Excellent package. Works flawlessly."

What do you like best?

Easy to install. Simple setup. Was up and running in minutes. Connections are fast and configuration is available at varying levels of detail. Seamless remote connections!

What do you dislike?

nothing. The package works as expected and is at a goo d price point. So no issues.

remote management of server and access to files on a computer that is not available to the outside.

VNC Connect review by Ezeikiel R.
Ezeikiel R.

"VNC for remote programming Raspberry Pi's. "

What do you like best?

VNC allows me to remote into my headless raspberry pi micro-controllers. Its almost as if I had them right in front of me connected to the monitor without having to purchase a monitor for each micro-controller.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the steep price but in the end its worth it. I couldnt see myself programming my Raspberry Pi's any other way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VNC is pretty bad ass. Give it a go if you need to connect!

My desk is not that large, i already have 2 wide monitors. I couldnt imagine having a monitor for each computer I program. Having VNC saves me; space, money and time.

VNC Connect review by Sidney V.
Sidney V.

"Easy to Use and Affordable"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and affordable. I have it set up for use at a client who needs to always be connected to another computer. I've never seen a loss of connectivity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like was a lack of remote printing. But at the time of this review they are still working on this feature, so it's possible that that could change soon.

Since we need to be able to access an inventory system quickly, remoting into a dedicated computer at another location is much easier. The best benefit is having a window into the other computer that is clear as if I was there in person.

"Best Remote Access"

What do you like best?

We have 20 Case Managers spread out all over Virginia. RealVNC makes it easy to support them.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey but very reliable and easy to setup.

Training on new applications with having personnel travel several hours.

VNC Connect review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"VNC is ideally priced to minimise financial wastage"

What do you like best?

I like the way VNC has priced its products, I can add a computer to my premium account at any given time and enjoy the discounts offered in the next tier if I reached the threshold.

What do you dislike?

I would like to open multiple windows in tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time shopping for a better remote desktop application.

VNC has cut down on our traveling expenses where we needed to travel to other stores to train our colleagues.

VNC Connect review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Great Remote Service software for a great price!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can connect to a clients device and leave NO program besides a disposable .exe file. So far it’s proved to be a very efficient program and super easy to use. It gets passed firewalls when I remote from work using my phone and connects fairly fast. I love the program aka Viewer how it gives you your internal computers then allows you to instantly support others up to three devices and cross platform. Beautiful website but complex.

What do you dislike?

The website was kinda of confusing as others have said I just contacted the sales team and they gave me the break down that CONNECT is the Server that administers the connection but it runs in the background and the VIEWER is the one that you would use to actually connect/see other devices and connect either internally or via instant support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for an affordable and reliable Remote Service for either Personal or Business get Real VNC. It would be your best decision possible since making your business or small start up.

It’s simple to guide people to download the disposable app and then to connect to my clients. I’m solving issues from cleaning out OS’s to being connected for literally half a day to solve an Office installation via 365 problem.

VNC Connect review by Aaron Chaim D.
Aaron Chaim D.

"Very user friendly system"

What do you like best?

RealVNC is very easy to set up and use. the prices are very competitive and affordable compared to their competition. I tested four other systems over a three month period and RealVNC came out tops on all counts.

Support is really good, they come back to you usually same day or quickly the next day.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way it ummm well, the only thing i can think of is when logging in to a computer with multiple monitors. It treats them as one big screen. Besides that, nothing to not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!!! The pricing structure is great, as you pay per computer and not per connection. It is good value for money.

If you're connecting to a PC with two or more screens, you may have to disable one of them, as it can get confusing. That is unless your two screens are the same size.

I work for a few clients and can't be everywhere at the same time, so i need to log in to a client from another client's office or from home.. It's perfect for that. I have saved travel time and am able to give answers to people much quicker.

VNC Connect review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"I started using RealVNC as a student, and today as an IT Manager i still use it and recommend it."

What do you like best?

Stability and fast AND secure connections are a daily feature, but also a very usefull feature that still helps me maintain Windows NT 4 servers ! Yes i can connect to those OLD systems and manage them, with ease.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to point out! i like the product, and use it for several years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still testing it, but it's the right toll to an admin and support manager to use, daily.

Support as admin, to new and VERY old systems.

VNC Connect review by Cliff M.
Cliff M.

"Does exactly what we need to work remotely."

What do you like best?

RealVNC allows us to give as many users as we need need access our office computers remotely. It is a great product and for us is well ahead of the competition both on features and price. Support from RealVNC is second to none with helpful knowledgeable sales and support staff. Remote access and file transfer allows us to facilitate volunteers to work from home.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have browser access to remote computers without the need to install and app. Though this is a minor complaint. Better cross platform (e.g. native ChromeOS support would be good. Apart from this there is nothing we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Much better value than the competition.

Crucially its pricng scheme is reasonable and is based on the number of hosts rather than clients. We need multiple users to access a small number of computers and this is the only solution we could find that works for us. All the other big names are priced based on number of clients. We also value the ability to transfer files remotely and to have remote multimedia access. Some of our users use it would work remotely while others use it for support and maintenance without having to come on site. This saves volunteers a lot of time travelling unnecessarily and allows quick remedial action to be taken as and when required.

VNC Connect review by User

"Software de conexión remota a máquinas de usuarios"

What do you like best?

La rapidez y sencillez para la conexión a máquinas de otros usuarios y prestar asistencia remota sin tener que desplazarse físicamente, sobre todo cuando nuestra empresa cuenta con sedes en diversas localizaciones en la ciudad. También se integra con el directorio activo, con lo cual se puede instalar en remoto en todas las máquinas con los mismo permisos de acceso en todos los clientes

What do you dislike?

No existe un gestor de libretas de direcciones y las conexiones tienen que hacerse a través de la IP de los usuarios. La transferencia de archivos de gran tamaño en ocasiones falla y hay que reintarlo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizar la funcionalidad de instalación por directorio activo en todos los usuarios para tener disponible su conexión en cualquier momento

Asistencia remota de soporte a usuarios que están en un lugar geográfico remoto de nuestra oficina

VNC Connect review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Simple and easy to use, does exactly what you expect it to"

What do you like best?

The easy of use, literally took me 10 minutes to setup on the computer I wanted to remotely manage, and create a team of colleagues who also manage the machine. The mobile apps are well designed and thought out and allow you to do emergency management of a remote computer. Its obviously not as easy as using a machine with a keyboard and mouse, but it feels like a lot of thought has been put into making the apps work as well as they could on a touch screen device.

What do you dislike?

The desktop client seems to be limited to 1 desktop per account, which is a bit inconvenience if I am using a different desktop at a field office. Still allows you to have the app on an iPad and iPhone under the same account, just doesnt seem to want to let me log in with a second desktop machine without warning about exceeding the number of devices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go, it didn't take us long trialling it to see that it fit our business

Management of remote site devices, meaning a site visit needs to happen a lot less frequently and only when the most serious tasks need to be done. Can diagnose issues remotely so we know which specialist teams to send to site to correct issues, saving someone making a trip just to do a diagnosis and recommend a team.

VNC Connect review by Oscar A.
Oscar A.

"The right tools, the right price"

What do you like best?

I work from home, as many of you do. It seemes like companies have systematically decided to ignore this reality and they try to push remote control systems with a bunch of useless features and put a super expensive price tag. VNC connect does not do this, it gives you a fair price with the tools you need to work from home without so much clutter. I love how logical the UI is, that I can separate my home-use account from my work account, and how configurable is.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the remote connection can be improved, I wouldl ike to see different screen in different windows and remote blank screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering VNC to replace Teamviewer or the ilogically priced LogmeIn, do it. You might think the 1-window-2-screens is complicated, it isnt. The window scales perfectly when maximized (as long as both your screens are the same size) It is worth the change, and after a few days using it you will love it

Working from home to connect to my company computer so that I don't need to bring anything from my office to my home desktop, I can simply close VNC and I'm back to my work-free enviroment.

It lets me connect from any device, even mobile, and I don't need to pay super expensive licenses for a mobile client

VNC Connect review by Administrator

"Easy to use and configure remote software"

What do you like best?

Easy to renew has 5 year license!!! Remote support is very easy to teach users. And moving to a new imaged system is as easy as export and import.

What do you dislike?

Can't do initial install with Remote Desktop. Should come with a program to submit new license key

We support 19 remote dispatch panels on you AGV system

VNC Connect review by User

"Bueno para conexiones remotas, pero un poco desactualizado"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es su simplicidad. Ocupa muy poco espacio, tiene las opciones justas de configuración pero suficientes para su función. Opción de conexión invisible y muy buena estabilidad durante la conexión. Es gratuito.

What do you dislike?

La transferencia de ficheros y el ser obligatorio abrir puertos en el router para un funcionamiento óptimo. Tambien no se ajusta muchas veces bien a todas las resoluciones de pantalla y cuando existe pantalla doble, es un poco complicado de moverse por la conexión.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena opción, aunque prefiero AnyDesk y Team Viewer por el tema de no tener que abrir puertos.

En cualquier caso, recomendado.

Obviamente, antes teníamos que ayudar a los clientes por teléfono o visitándolos. Con VNC podemos dar solución simplemente conectando al momento, ahorrando tiempo al cliente y a la empresa.

VNC Connect review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"Cheap and very easy to use"

What do you like best?

How cheap RealVNC is for business use and the ease with which I was able to set RealVNC up across all of the computers I required it on.

What do you dislike?

As an experienced user, this was easy for me to set up, but the necessity for VNC connect and VNC viewer confused some people.

Using RealVNC allows our laboratory users to access remote instruments both from the office and from home. We aren't restricted on the number of users, and multiple users can sign in simultaneous to view and operate instrumentation. This allows for increased productivity and peace of mind.

VNC Connect review by Drew G.
Drew G.

"Great remote access option for Linux"

What do you like best?

I am easily able to connect to Linux systems both locally and through the cloud. The cost is reasonable enough for buying a la carte, too.

What do you dislike?

I wish the pricing per-machine was a bit lower, as I would consider a large scale deployment if it were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a good option if you are interested in connecting remotely

I need to have graphical remote access via the cloud to Linux systems deployed in client sites. I've evaluated alternatives like TeamViewer, but RealVNC was the most cost-effective.

VNC Connect review by Larry L.
Larry L.

"Efficient Workstation Interaction on Plant Floor"

What do you like best?

Realtime screen interactions with various Windows 10 and WinCE systems from iOS devices.

Delightful connection setup experience. Computers should always be this easy to connect.

Extremely useful screen rendering and interaction. My workstation is two high definition screens wide, and this product lets me move around that information from a lightweight device as I personally move around a sprawling automation system on a plant floor.

What do you dislike?

At the RealVNC website, product choices and ordering options were hard to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free demo! I tried several products this way, and RealVNC stood out with ease of setup, ease of use, and remarkable realtime screen information.

As an automation consultant, I work with systems that may sprawl over hundreds of square feet and may have multiple vertical levels. VNC Connect makes it possible for me to interact with my Windows 10 workstation while quickly roaming around a system carrying only an iPhone or an iPad. I can make adjustments at the control point without carrying my laptop to that location--- which I used to do!

VNC Connect review by Sander R.
Sander R.

"Remote access couldn't be easier with RealVNC."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, multi-platform, reliable, comprehensive online user management, very fair pricing. These are just some keywords that go with RealVNC. It responds exactly to our needs without any additional clutter and having used it now for some time I would highly recommend it to everybody looking for a secure, easy and affordable remote connection solution.

What do you dislike?

For now I have not been able to find anything during our daily use that would need improvement. Keep up the good work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! RealVNC is THE solution for your remote desktop/support needs and I would definitely recommend it over any other solution out there on the market (especially TeamViewer). If you are stuck and need their support don't worry they are very responsive.

We provide support on our products and RealVNC enables us to remotely connect to our SCADA environments to diagnose problems, control and restart our installations without the need to be physically present which can require travelling for 1000s of kms and hours of lost time. This is not only beneficial for us but for the client as well as he increases production (less downtime) and thus more operational income.

VNC Connect review by Ieva R.
Ieva R.

"An easy access wherever you are"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could connect to my main work computer and use the necessarily programs to complete my job.

What do you dislike?

It felt a bit hard to maneuver using my iPad or iPhone but I felt like it was the devices fault and not VNC Connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You would need to get used to maneuvering around using a small screen but once you do, it becomes much easier.

I was able to access a desktop software application using my phone when I was on the go.

VNC Connect review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"Glitch free remote access"

What do you like best?

There are several things that are very good about this software. 1) It works as if you were actually on the computer, meaning it doesn't use a RDP connection. If you have specialty software that won't function using RDP (due to licensing), this is your best option. 2) Others can connect to the same system at the same time. It doesn't kick the first remote user off. This can be used for training or troubleshooting, etc. It notifies you when someone else connects. 3) There are options to allow internal connections and/or external connections. You're able to block internet users from access if you wish, and simply use it within your internal network.

What do you dislike?

If you want to use this for just remote access, the pricing structure will seem high. It would be nice to eliminate some features to reduce the cost if you're only looking for a simply remote solution. Also, the pricing is based on jump points and not per computer. It will go from one PC to three PC's as the next option. What if you only want two? Well, you end up paying for three instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you review all the options they offer with their pricing. If possible, contact them to see if they can custom build a package for your needs.

The reason for this software as a "solution" to our problem was a licensing limitation with Remote Desktop. This software doesn't work the same way, and allows us to access everything on the system we need to without any glitches.

VNC Connect review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"It just works and the price is amazing"

What do you like best?

I love the price compared to the other providers and the features with regard to user and groups is great.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i have found that i don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and excellent price.

We have five users who work from Home part of the week and RealVNC made it a breeze.

VNC Connect review by Olaf H.
Olaf H.

"greatly superior remote connection software solution at reasonable price"

What do you like best?

This interface is extremely easy to use and highly intuitive, both for the technicians and for the admin staff. Admin staff has complete control over who has what level of access and to what computers. Two-factor authentication for all technician staff is very easy to add on and use. The cloud connectivity provides extremely solid (and fully encrypted) connections even over very demanding environmental conditions (e.g. a computer on a truck on a railroad in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in Canada or Mexico, in an area where the driver has no cell service). The fact that the system effectively combines the functionality of both GoToAssist (which require remote user cooperation to setup the connection) and other systems like UltraVNC (which allow direct connection with no remote user present) is also a nice money saver in the long run.

What do you dislike?

The File Transfer interface is the only non-intuitive part of the program: it makes sense from a programmer point of view but not from an end user point of view. Once one gets used to how it works, it's not at all difficult to use, and it's also not hard to see why it's implemented the way it is, but the fact that there's any learning curve to it at all is a jarring disconnect from the exceptional ease of use and simplicity of the rest of the interface - and I can think of some pretty easy ways to make it cleaner and more foolproof. (Where is RealVNC's Web site for reporting such OFIs, BTW?) My only other minor complaint is again with the file transfer interface: if the connection is broken for any reason, the transfer attempt has to be started all over from scratch. For a multi-Gb file over a spotty transmission, this can be annoying. Nevertheless, the advantages of the rest of the system far outweigh these minor inconveniences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this one! Any other comparable solution will probably require two or more products and probably won't have all of the same features. And it's hard to picture anything easier to use.

One very minor caveat: If you typically need to transfer multi-Gb files to/from remote locations, on a regular basis, then you may want to use a more specialized system for that specific purpose. (See main review for details.)

For the first time ever, we can remotely support software on a fleet of field trucks all over North America no matter where they are, while also being able to provide state of the art security for those remote connections.

VNC Connect review by Raul M.
Raul M.

"Awsome Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to work remotely and lighting quick connection make this tool a must have!

What do you dislike?

Setting up a "Direct Connection" does take a bit of tech savvy. The instructions provided are adequate but could be better. Had to research a bit to finally make it work.

We run a tax service business and after taxes are over we open the office by appointment only. VNC Connect allows me to assist our clients remotely saving me valuable time by not having to drive our location to meet a client.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Speed. Its faster to use than other remote support options

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Only gripe could be the need to invite users rather than just share an ID and pass but that is also a better security optuion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it an see. Its a few more steps to setup but nothing hard and worth the work.

Remote connections to a Mac device by multiple users. We are able to invite only those we wish to share with.

VNC Connect review by Fred H.
Fred H.

"Seamless connectivity"

What do you like best?

The host (server) is very easy to deploy and the clients connect without any problem (easily connect through firewalls and NAT routers). Once connected, the performance is great.

Finally, I appreciate the cost.

What do you dislike?

The file transfer is a little cumbersome (certainly possible but not as simple as competitive products I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a trial period and I urge you to use to ensure you will have no problem accessing through any firewalls (I had no problems but your situation may vary). The documentation is excellent so you should not have any problem but technical support is available. At the time that I signed up, there was a free offering for personal use but the cost is low enough to support them against their competition.

I used a competitive product for several years and they kept increasing the price for remote access and I could no longer justify the cost. I tried Real VNC at a lower price and have been very satisfied. I was able to enroll for three years to avoid price increases.

Learn more about VNC Connect

VNC Connect Videos

Learning about VNC Connect?

* We monitor all VNC Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7