Vocabulary.com for G Suite

Vocabulary.com app helps students learn and master words. Vocabulary.com teaches you words by systematically exposing you to a wide array of question types and activities that will help you understand all the meanings and nuances of every word youre learning.

Work for Vocabulary.com for G Suite?

Learning about Vocabulary.com for G Suite?

Vocabulary.com for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 Vocabulary.com for G Suite reviews
Vocabulary.com for G Suite review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Vocab.com review"

What do you like best?

I love that I can assign vocabulary lists with correct and multiple definitions with minimal input on my end. Perusing the lists I can tell that the definitions are accurate. I like that it has a competitive side which always brings out the best in students. I love that they added a game option, like Quizlet.live - this allows me to focus on one program as opposed to toggling between programs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes words appear as "unlearnable" but the list still counts it in their vocabulary words (ie: 10 words, but 5 are unlearnable, but it still 'sells' it to a teacher as a 10 word list). I wish it focused more on roots and included more parts of speech for each word (noun, verb, adj., adv., etc.)

Introducing vocabulary to students without using vocabulary cards is great. It also appears as a game to them, so they're more engaged and more apt to practice outside of class.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vocabulary.com for G Suite
Vocabulary.com for G Suite review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"great for students to track progress on new words"

What do you like best?

You can see each students' progress and how well they're learning assigned vocabulary words.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not let you see all students' progress. It only shows you the top 3 performers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for the full software; it's much better than the free trial version.

I am having a better focus on vocabulary words in my classroom.

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

Learning about Vocabulary.com for G Suite?

* We monitor all Vocabulary.com for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.