(11 reviews)

VOGSY Professional Services Automation solution is built on the Google Cloud Platform and integrates the entire quote-to-cash lifecycle and acts as the single source of engagement, with the professional at the center of technology.

Work for VOGSY?

Learning about VOGSY?

VOGSY Reviews

Ask VOGSY a Question
Showing 11 VOGSY reviews
VOGSY review by Hendrik N.
Hendrik N.

"100% automated process from quote to invoice"

What do you like best?

It is a pleasure to make proposals with Vogsy:

- I enter quote information (amount, relation, contact person)

- Vogsy then generates the quote from a template and stores it in Google Drive

- I finish the quote by editing the generated Google Doc

- Vogsy then sends my manager a notification to approve the quote

- after approval Vogsy sends the quote to my contact person through Gmail

It does not end there. After receipt, my customer can digitally sign the quote. Vogsy automatically saves the signed quote in Google Drive. In Vogsy I can then convert the quote to a project with a single click, so the project execuation can start right away (resource planning, time registration, invoicing).

Never been this easy, never been this efficient.

What do you dislike?

I manage many projects and quotes so I received many notifications on my feed. Fortunately, you can easily disable certain notifications in Vogsy.

- 100% automated process from quote to invoice

- integrates easily with our financial administration

- extremely intuitive user experience, very steep learning curve for new employees

- beautiful graphs and management dashboards

- FUN to use, feels like social media!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VOGSY
VOGSY review by Jakob S.
Jakob S.

"Projectmanager of the future"

What do you like best?

As a project manager Iĺl get a product where I can manage my projects in a modern way and completely in the cloud. An example is the using of cards through the system when the system finds defects in the process. An example is when I do not file my time-sheet, forgot to submit my hours. Gives a card when I have to approve the hours in my projects. I can generate a bill for the customer and the project manager must always approve the bills of its own projects. There is a good plannings system so you can also see the spending in the future. what is essential for managing the process.

What do you dislike?

Some reports are missing the necessary items to find received bills in an easy way.

In the past year there where new releases of the software so Iḿ confident that that issues will be solved in the near future.

No spreadsheets no paper and everything online and on time. You can contact project members through notes and they can ask you through notes which always will be saved.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

VOGSY review by Ivar D.
Ivar D.

"Perfect application for P2P in Professional services"

What do you like best?

Not only the application, but also the Vogsy team is a relief in the world of IT sales and promising apps. Voghsy really helps you to set up your P2P process in a structured way with the right possibilities to set it up for your own organization. Finally - perhaps the best - is that it is so transparent that it really gives the professionals in your organization a steering wheel (no big back office needed anymore ;-)

What do you dislike?

It is not yet a fully mature application, while the organization behind it is still learning. We found that no problem, we even chose it because it gave us an advantage to help shape some features. Currently there is a very stable and thorough application with a well-equipped Vogsy team

With Vogsy we now have real-time insight into everything around our projects. Insight into all important details and parameters. No more derived reports. And even better, all our professionals do a lot of the work itself, so no difficult translation layers more indre organsiation and no big staff organization ...

VOGSY review by Henk S.
Henk S.

"VOGSY is a mobile first proces form quote to invoice"

What do you like best?

VOGSY has all the benefits of G-suite. The heart of VOGSY is the activity stream it shows the project data real time and up to date. Wich helps to keep track of the project for colleagues and customers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i get to many notifications on my feed. And the notifications will keep comming until you act on the notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vogsy is made for the entire organization and has no long implementation period, but can quickly be deployed and in a short period.

As a projectmanager i am keeping track on my projects in a fun way. VOGSY is very intuitive to use. It feels like social media.

VOGSY review by Sjoerd v.
Sjoerd v.

"Vogsy is the perfect 360 Professional Service tool"

What do you like best?

Vogsy is capable of supporting the complete lead2cash cycle. At teh same time Vogsy is very flexible, we started of from project2bill, now we have opportunity2bill.

The best feature by far is the fact that Vogsy is mobile-first. In cmobination with the awesome charts ths gives everyone an up-to-the-minute sense of what is hapeening and where we're going.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more complex screens require some loading time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it now. Quickly set up soem customers, opportunities, projects en enter some hours. Then check out the awesome options you have for management, billing and charts

We nog have a full 360 view of our business. No more working-hours missed so we can bill every hour which is worked. Right from the start we saw an increase in our nett billing rate.

VOGSY review by I. J.
I. J.

"As an administrative employee, both as a front office and back office, VOGSY helps to provide good "

What do you like best?

As a front office and back office employee my experience is that the input of data is clear and that this is not time consuming. VOGSY clearly shows what the necessary data must be, so that the input of the data takes place very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I do not experience dislikes. For me it simply works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to navigate.

The business problems that have been solved with VOGSY are an acceleration of the processes for entering projects, purchase invoices and sending invoices.

VOGSY review by Administrator

"Amazing customer service."

What do you like best?

The customer service. I am still in the middle of my onboarding but our onboarding rep feels like an extension of our team. He is attentive, he makes sure he understands our business inside and out and accommodates our business' needs as best as he can possible.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about VOGSY thus far. No complaints and if we come across anything, VOGSY always adapts to our ways and will shifts things around in the system for us.

We are in the middle of onboarding but we can already see the reporting that comes fro VOGSY will save us hours of time.

VOGSY review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"New generation software VOGSY"

What do you like best?

The software works so intuitively that you can immediately work with it as a user. As a customer success manager I immediately see the opportunities and the sales phase they have.

The current projects are easy to follow through the clear images.

and lots and lots more

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to find any dislikes yet

With vogsy we wanted to solve our sales opportunities, project management, planning and real-time insight into figures without using back-office staff.

In addition, we wanted to make our sales staff, consultants and account managers more responsible for creating and managing their projects.

VOGSY review by Herbert C.
Herbert C.

"Easy to use tool to manage my projects"

What do you like best?

VOGSY helps me to manage my projects from quotation to invoice on my mobile device

What do you dislike?

Maintaining the resource planning ain't easy

Because VOGSY was developed for a mobile device, I no longer experience entering and approving hours, sending invoices and document sharing as a tedious job.

I now keep track of my project administration every day, in a few minutes.

VOGSY review by Cathy A.
Cathy A.

"VOGSY streamlines our operations"

What do you like best?

VOGSY provides us great insight into our financial metrics in a quick and easy-to-use format. Previously, we used spreadsheets and multiple tools to do forecasting and financial analysis. VOGSY eliminates all of this manual work and streamlines the process so we can focus on what matters most.

What do you dislike?

Short of a few tweaks during the onboarding process, there's nothing really to dislike.

We're simplifying some operational processes and reducing the amount of manual calculations to measure profitability and project utilization.

VOGSY review by Hans P.
Hans P.

"The perfect Quote to Cash solution in the Google cloud"

What do you like best?

the business performance charts giving a perfect view on how my business is performing

What do you dislike?

I actually cann't mention any dislikes...

- Doing my work (with help from Victor) on my mobile

- Reports and charts always available and realtime

- Quick view and maintance on Salesfunnel Opportunities

- Perfect view on how healthy my projects are

- Easy way to enter my working hours and expences on my Projects

* We monitor all VOGSY reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(11 reviews)