Voice Carrier Connect

Voice Carrier Connect provides a more powerful way for businesses to connect, at a much lower cost.

Work for Voice Carrier Connect?

Learning about Voice Carrier Connect?

Categories

Voice Carrier Connect Reviews

Ask Voice Carrier Connect a Question
Showing 27 Voice Carrier Connect reviews
Voice Carrier Connect review by Brian A.
Brian A.

"Voice Carrier"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and variety of features. We manage a couple different businesses in our office and can easily route route incoming calls to individual extensions and very easily transfer calls in house between any phone or to someone's cell if they are away from the office.

What do you dislike?

We've had an issue of our voicemail greeting reset itself. Not sure what that was about, but it was easily fixed in minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great system. Highly recommend

Managing incoming phone calls for multiple businesses under one roof has been amazingly easy. Depending on what number a person is calling, only certain extensions will ring, but calls can still be transferred in house to ANY extension. Also, transferring to a phone or cell that is not part of our system is super easy and the phones will work anywhere there is an Ethernet connection, even if it's not on property.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Voice Carrier Connect
Voice Carrier Connect review by Indiana C.
Indiana C.

"Voice Carrier is a great team to have on your side."

What do you like best?

Voice Carrier has helped me every step of the way designing, implementing, and managing our new VoIP PBX

What do you dislike?

Their rapid growth means that my point of contact has shifted several times over the years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can’t go wrong with Voice Carrier. They’ve been a tremendous help in every aspect of our transition to VoIP

With Voice Carrier we’ve managed to cut costs, unify our several geographically distinct businesses under a single PBX, and customize phone behavior to better suit our individual needs.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Voice Carrier Connect review by Loran W.
Loran W.

"Voice Carries provides a robust, inexpensive solution."

What do you like best?

There is no hardware (other than phones) required on our campus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes making edits in the cloud website is slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has been extremely reliable and drastically reduced our time needed to manage it. Our man-hours supporting our phone system have been cut by an order of magnitude.

Reducing the cost of providing exceptionally reliable phone service with intercom capability.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Exceptional!"

What do you like best?

That I call up and talk to a person not a 1-800.

What do you dislike?

I guess we would all like cheaper prices.

This is how I am able to reach all of my customers and they can reach me. Since I am a small business I need multiple lines but not a huge network. So the personal service that they provide in helping you set up and work your phones, is extremely helpful

"User for about 3 years"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the technical support. It is always prompt and correct. The IRM, extensions, ring groups, etc., are all pretty straightforward and do not have a steep learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting. It's bulky and difficult to use. I am rarely able to get the information I need.

We've obviously realized a cost benefit. And it has made our multi-site telecom admin a breeze.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Chris  T.
Chris T.

"Good experience "

What do you like best?

Your service was recommended by my IT telephone guy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I am pleased with the new product and haven't experienced any bugs, yet!

Cost savings and more options

Voice Carrier Connect review by Agency
Agency

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

best price for all the features that I have been able to find. I especially like the ability to record and listen back to important phone calls.

What do you dislike?

whenever there is a problem it's hard to reach customer service or tech support

Recommendations to others considering the product

good value for the money but be prepared to wait for support

I don't have to have a land line!

Voice Carrier Connect review by Terri O.
Terri O.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

When we need to reach someone at Voice Carrier, we get assistance immediately.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike . We have used Voice Carrier for 3 years now and I have no complaints.

We have not had an issue. Not a bad thing.

Voice Carrier Connect review by William B.
William B.

"Great product at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Excellent value and product for a small business

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't access voicemail to work from my mobile device and therefore must is my computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and very reliable

Gets me messages any time and saves the need for a receptionist

Voice Carrier Connect review by Kaycie F.
Kaycie F.

"Great Customer Service!!!!"

What do you like best?

Great service, very attentive! Excited to begin working with this new company! Critic’s Choice thanks you!

What do you dislike?

We still need someone to come by and train us to use the phones!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this service!

Caller ID, voicemails & much more!

Voice Carrier Connect review by Administrator

"Normally good with some random outage periods"

What do you like best?

Getting voicemail sent to my email, ability to manage voicemail online, routing the different business numbers to ring at specific phones (we have 2 businesses with 4 general office numbers, plus direct numbers for everyone).

What do you dislike?

Random outages...not sure the cause. We had another company set up the phone system. They could have messed it up, they are no longer associated with Voice Carrier.

Help connect customers to their goal more quickly.

"Easy to work with"

What do you like best?

Getting our invoices emailed to us makes it so easy to ensure we get them paid on time.

What do you dislike?

In the time we have used voice carrier I have had no problems!! There is nothing I dislike.

Paying our bill is a snap!! Our AP is in another state from the service and we have never had any problems getting our bill paid on time, unlike other services we use for this location.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Administrator

"i don't like the support"

What do you like best?

not a lot I have yet to be happy with the product

What do you dislike?

the phones system is awful... we have a huge HIPPA violation when we put a patient on hold and they are connected to an incoming call of another patieint

I haven't seen any benefits of this system the support is awful.... every time i have called they can't seem to find the issue so i just stopped calling

"I like Voice Carrier"

What do you like best?

I like the way we can manage phones with the user interface, also the quality of the phone service. Most of the time it is very clear.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the funky music when someone is put on hold. Also would like to have choices on ringtones which I don't believe we can change.

It's a very easy to understand billing statement and cycle. It has saved us money.

Voice Carrier Connect review by User

"Reliable VOIP service"

What do you like best?

Phone lines almost never go down. I appreciate the reliability.

What do you dislike?

I've had no issues that I can think of that need mentioning.

Our overall phone/internet is significantly cheaper using Voice Carrier.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Administrator

"Easy to install, easy to use - and it always works - from anywhere"

What do you like best?

So easy to plug a base into an internet service anywhere and immediately have phone access

What do you dislike?

Voicemail is a little clunky - the interface could be improved as well for this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste money on expensive setups when this works perfectly

No need to deal with expensive remote phone systems - just have a base and a phone and our sales rep can be contacted anywhere

Voice Carrier Connect review by MARK S.
MARK S.

"The service was great."

What do you like best?

Very little interaction with the vendor. Low maintenance account management.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have no dislikes with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

VC Line Service, no problems.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Voice Carrier Review"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of the product. The simplicity of setting up phones.

What do you dislike?

Phone goes out on my end pretty often and no one claims fault from VC or my internet provider.

I have been using VC for about 6 years and it has saved me time and money through the years.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Administrator

"Great Service and Quick customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent, anytime we have a problem we call a number and it gets solved within 24 hours

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get a disconnected call, not sure if it is on our end or customers end

Cheaper than our last phone provider. Save money

Better customer service

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Communicating effectively and efficiently"

What do you like best?

That it is a VOIP and i don't have to have a phone connection

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the upload speed is not fast enough and will drop calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can take the phone and plug it into any data port.

It provides my voice messages into my email.

"Administrator"

What do you like best?

Clear connection, easy to speak with callers and cost has come down tremendously rather than the phone company

What do you dislike?

no disllikes , everything is great, I can not think of anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Service!

We have realized lower cost in our phone bill

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Nanotechnology
User in Nanotechnology

"Overall telephone service has been OK. "

What do you like best?

I like the cost. I also like the voicemail email feature.

What do you dislike?

From time to time customer will say they can't get through the phone. When they call it states our phone has been disconnected.

I really like the email voicemail.

Voice Carrier Connect review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"After many years as a client, part of the service (faxing) was cut way short and price increased"

What do you like best?

The phone service worked well. The look of the equipment is good.

What do you dislike?

Faxing service was cut short. We are now charged $18 a month for only 50 pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine if faxing is not needed

Phone service was efficient.

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Design
User in Design

"Problem solved"

What do you like best?

Customer service tried their best to get our phone lines running in a short time

What do you dislike?

Our phone lines were dead for half the day

Phones were down for a short period of time

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Excellent Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is fantastic. The product is best-in-class. Issues are handled immediately and effectively. Pricing is good.

What do you dislike?

Not much, VC is a great company and we enjoy the partnership.

No issues.

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Voice Carrier review"

What do you like best?

Prompt support and good call quality, affordable

What do you dislike?

Call quality can have static at times but unknown if that may be an internet issue

affordable phone service

Voice Carrier Connect review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"good pricing, easy billing"

What do you like best?

good pricing, dependable service, easy billing

What do you dislike?

Occasional dropped calls, lag time when talking to someone

Cost savings over landline phone service

Learning about Voice Carrier Connect?

* We monitor all Voice Carrier Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories