VoiceOps

VoiceOps is an AI powered call analytics solution for sales.

Work for VoiceOps?

Learning about VoiceOps?

Compare VoiceOps to Similar Solutions

VoiceOps Reviews

Ask VoiceOps a Question
Showing 12 VoiceOps reviews
VoiceOps review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="8cdd3ad2-e92a-4dce-ae38-826ed8c4e47d">Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.
" itemprop="name" />

"VoiceOps SUPER-fan "

What do you like best?

Our team immediately saw an improvement in the effectiveness of our coaching sessions.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike - I'd love to be able to export a wider variety of reports, but that's not core to the function, so not having that function doesn't really detract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You rarely think "I'd rather have less data than more".

Call data is something we'll look back on in 5 years and think we were crazy for not demanding to see what our teams were saying, and how to best optimize.

I've coached junior sales reps at multiple companies. Unless you have full time QA teams monitoring calls, you generally have no idea what your reps are saying. This solves that problem. I can see what my reps are saying, and immediately see areas that require heavier feedback.

The transcripts help when I need those reps to buy in to that feedback - I can point exactly to what they said, as opposed to having them push back and say "I never said that".

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VoiceOps
VoiceOps review by Aaron F.
Aaron F.

"VoiceOps made our manual call QA obsolete. Couldn’t love that more. "

What do you like best?

We had full time employees whose entire job was listening to call recordings, flagging sensitive key phrases for our compliance team to review, and then creating hand-written notes for our sales development reps to send to managers.

That meant too many cooks in the kitchen, zero data-driven insights, and extreme inefficiency.

VoiceOps does all those things for us - sales development + compliance, so we’ve been able to reduce headcount while increasing accuracy on both sales coaching and regulatory review.

What do you dislike?

I wish the demo was a little more obvious as an exec, but on-boarding was a breeze, so did not end up mattering in decision making process.

VoiceOps has helped us coach our outbound sales team to perform at a higher level, and made our manual call QA (compliance) obsolete.

2 birds, 1 tool.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

VoiceOps review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"At 350% ROI in 3 months, call data holds real value. "

What do you like best?

If you have a large sales force you have two options for QA - hire full time specialists to comb through call recordings and score them based on a set of criteria that may or may not be measurable. Or, you can ask your managers to do it.

Our managers don’t have enough time to do this particularly well, and they certainly don’t have enough time to listen to more than one or two calls per rep before their 1-on-1’s.

This is a tool that lets us look at every call a rep makes instead of just one or two, thereby basing judgements around how to coach on accurate, predictable data. We see a greater degree of buy-in from our front-line sales members when they can look at their own call data and see exactly how they can improve, not just for a specific deal, but over time.

What do you dislike?

As an analyst, I found the data to be compelling, I just wish I could dig in deeper - what’s currently available is valuable, but I’m looking forward to having access to more granular insights as the product evolves.

We’re sitting on a mountain of unstructured call data. Sentiment analysis is useless to our sales team (we tried, it did nothing to our output or close rates).

VoiceOps focuses on figuring out the best possible behavior specific to a sales group, then shows you how to coach other reps to put them on that same track. It’s not one-size-fits all, but it has been extremely effective.

VoiceOps review by Cameron R.
Cameron R.

"Made coaching new sales reps 10X easier. "

What do you like best?

We had a pretty complex process for providing feedback to new SDRs as we onboarded them. Most of the feedback was instinctual, and therefore changed depending on which manager was giving the feedback.

VoiceOps isn’t based on instinct, it’s based on data across all calls, so we were able to have consistency in our coaching. That’s been huge for us.

What do you dislike?

A clearer on boarding process would have been great, but overall it's very user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why listen to hours of sales calls when you can have a tool to do that for you and pick out exactly what you’re looking for?

Inefficient call shadowing and training for new SDRs.

This helped us speed that process up, almost automating the process of preparing for feedback sessions.

Whether or not it’s a direct effect of the tool, we’ve also seen a huge increase in cross-selling and up selling from our entire team. Hard to imagine VoiceOps didn’t contribute to that increase.

VoiceOps review by David H.
David H.

"40% increase in effective close attempts"

What do you like best?

When we used to sit down with our junior SDRs, we’d hand them their 5 scripts, then walk away. Not until recently did we have a structure for providing coaching to each rep. However, even once we started meeting regularly, as managers we didn’t know what to focus on, or how to customize our feedback for each rep.

VoiceOps data showed us immediately where to focus for each rep, exactly what skill/tactic is being ignored, and the context for exactly where we see those tactics used by our best team members.

It’s made our sales coaching effort a more effective process, one that we may not have continued with had we not started digging into our call data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing outstanding comes to mind. I look forward to learning how to use the platform more effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the data - there’s no point in having the tool if you don’t leverage the insights.

As managers, we found it quickly became a part of our daily toolset.

Unclear what to focus on w/ sales coaching. This has provided that clarity, and we no longer have to listen to hours of call recordings.

VoiceOps review by Tymour F.
Tymour F.

"Reliable call analytics you can coach to"

What do you like best?

Accurate transcription, team-wide rollups, breakdowns by skill but easy to drill into calls and see context.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about this product. More flexibility in data queries would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn about why your top performing sales reps are successful - then hand those tactics to every single rep on your team. Why wouldn't you want that?

We had zero insight into the difference between our top performers and bottom performers, or any real sense of what our reps are actually saying on their calls. VoiceOps solved both of those issues.

VoiceOps review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"This is the new definition of valuable call data"

What do you like best?

- Higher quality parsing than any other tools we tested

- Higher accuracy transcription than other tools

- Custom labels/goals that actually fit our business

Overall, improves alignment with sales teams and product, good to understand how sales is describing/selling externally.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to continued depth and power user offerings

Recommendations to others considering the product

For strategic, data-driven teams, this is the future.

Lack of clarity in what our sales team actually says, and how it correlates to outcomes.

VoiceOps review by User in Financial Services

"Easy way to gather data for sales teams"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the 2-in-1 aspect of data and coaching. There isn’t always enough time to do both and VoiceOps kills two birds with one stone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. In the initial phases of utilizing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program can allow sales managers to focus more on the sale and less in the data and analytics that’s go into a successful call. This program will be a game changer in the sales industry.

This is an easy way to compile data and bring every sales rep up to speed on the best techniques to successfully close a deal.

VoiceOps review by Laurel B.
Laurel B.

"I have Used it a few times"

What do you like best?

Used it a few times. I rather talk to a computer . Rather than using my fingers.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t always catch grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes .

gives you more freedom

VoiceOps review by Stacie R.
Stacie R.

"It was decent! "

What do you like best?

I liked that I could record audio phone calls

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would have some glitches in the system

To coach employees or be coached

VoiceOps review by JaMeya B.
JaMeya B.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

I love the intuitive system and the progressive training.

What do you dislike?

I dislake the limited chat features.....

Virtual call center

VoiceOps review by Consultant

"VoiceOps"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I like about VoiceOps, is its comparison feature.

That helps the under-performers to learn and improve their sales.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I think i disliked about VoiceOps.

To improve the sales performance of the team. VoiceOps also helps in increasing quantity of calls with maintaining quality.

Learning about VoiceOps?

* We monitor all VoiceOps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare VoiceOps to Similar Solutions