Voices.com

4.8

Voices.com is an online project management tool for creative producers to search for, audition and hire professional voice-over talent.

Work for Voices.com?

Learning about Voices.com?

Voices.com Reviews

Ask Voices.com a Question
Showing 7 Voices.com reviews
Voices.com review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Barbara Osei"

What do you like best?

Barbara is friendly and very prompt! I have worked with a variety of people on the voices.com team when I have an issue pop up or a question. Many times Barbara has been the one to respond to my situation and every time, it has been a fantastic experience.

What do you dislike?

Well, I haven't found anything I dislike yet.... and I probably never will. :) So far, everything that I've experienced with Barbara has been positive. The only thing that I could mention is that it would be lovely if she had a chair next to mine when I'm working so I could ask her anything I wanted at any time. However, since email works so quickly, it's almost like that already, just without her physical presence. Hahahaha!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Voices.com
Voices.com review by Earl T.
Earl T.

"Collen Colin's Success eval 20 rating"

What do you like best?

That i got results right away. 2 days later I rec'd a private audition & my demo views went up by 1=69. Then on Mon to 74 & mid week 77 views. Never before have i had this much increase. Her answering follow-up ?s impressed & encouraged my profile. She is one of the reasons I decided to renew.

What do you dislike?

That I never heard of this service & before that i was a member for 2 years. It was just before my expiry that i became aware. This service should be explained when anyone signs up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for an interview with Colleen Success mgr. It is well worth the time & she gives full value & takes time to explain it in detail.

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

Voices.com review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Voiceover Support"

What do you like best?

I reached out to Barbara Osei, Support Associate and within less than an hour we had located the voice-over talent and I had an audition sample to listen to. She was extremely helpful. I'm in the process of getting my project completed.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to get a hold of the voice-over talent the first time.

Voices.com review by Marina K.
Marina K.

"Great customer service! "

What do you like best?

Voices.com is so easy to work with and the are fast and friendly!

What do you dislike?

It was difficult for me to make the adjustment on my own, so I had to reach out to their team. But they fixed it quickly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voices.com is a great service and the staff is friendly and helpful!

Voices.com review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Voices staff member Kelly"

What do you like best?

everything she helped me with was exactly what i needed, even though I didn't know I needed it.

What do you dislike?

nothing, as I said above everything she did for me was great.

Voices.com review by Mhairi M.
Mhairi M.

"Great customer service from Barbara Osei"

What do you like best?

She is very quick to respond and answers thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment.

Voices.com review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Barbara rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s Easy and affordable. It’s pretty awesome!

What do you dislike?

nothing yet—so far so good. I’ll keep you posted as I encounter things that I think could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it—you will not regret it

Learning about Voices.com?

* We monitor all Voices.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.