VoilaNorbert

4.9

Norbert is a lead generation tool with a success rate to find corporate email address.

Work for VoilaNorbert?

Learning about VoilaNorbert?

VoilaNorbert Reviews

Ask VoilaNorbert a Question
Showing 18 VoilaNorbert reviews
VoilaNorbert review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Norbert does exactly what you need it to do"

What do you like best?

I love how it displays scores of accuracy for emails it has found. It’s either 60, 80 or 100. The system is quite strict with itself too: I’ve had quite some good results even when using email address Norbert marked with 80% confidence. In fact, accuracy may be this software’s strong point. You get quality.

What do you dislike?

There’s little to dislike. Norbert is a simple tool with a single purpose and it fulfills that purpose well. The experience through which that happens is quite efficient and friendly for the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d say have a go at it. I haven’t tried all lead generation alternatives so I can’t claim it’s the very best but you’ll certainly like it.

I’ve mainly used it for link building efforts as I do quite some SEO work. I’d track down revelant web pages and use Norbert to get the email addresses behind them, then reach out to those people asking if they can link to us. To combine it with outreach, I use the Zapier integration to connect Norbert with Mailshake.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VoilaNorbert
VoilaNorbert review by Jelle V.
Jelle V.

"Champion of accuracy in lead generation"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Norbert is how accurate it is. Return rates are well above what I was used to from other tools and the emails don’t bounce either. I guess this is due to the fact that they also have a strong email verification engine running in the back which is also available as a separate service.

I use Norbert’s Enrichment API to automatically enrich my email lists with contextual data.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I lose the reports that I had searched for before I had a chance to save them. Like if my computer shuts down or something. Its not really that bad but I'd say thats the only dislike I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The scope of application for this tool is broad. It works both for startups as for established businesses, big and small, plus it can support a wide range of relationship types: sales, business dev, recruiting etc.

Any time I’m using email as a channel to pursue a business goal, I start with Norbert. Most of it is for cold outreach, but I’ve also used Norbert for PR hacking, business development and link building.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

VoilaNorbert review by Gilles D.
Gilles D.

"The very best of the pack"

What do you like best?

What stands out most for Norbert is its accuracy: the lowest return rate for a list of names + domains I've ever had was 82% which is still higher than what I was used too using other tools in the past.

What's also great is that it pairs lead generation with email verification and enrichment so you only get emails that are 100% valid and with it data like social media profiles and company context, which can seriously help to drive conversion - whatever your goal might be.

I've used Norbert in a ton of automation flows using Zapier and its APIs - there's one for prospecting, verification and enrichment. For example, I have a flow set up where every email that gets added to a campaign is first verified and enriched with precious contextual data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to comment on here. Works like a charm and the team is always ready to help in case of trouble.

I've used Norbert for almost anything related to my business: cold outreach, link building, PR, recruiting and business development. Every relationship can start with an email and so Norbert is often where big projects and strategies start.

VoilaNorbert review by Benji H.
Benji H.

"Super easy, great results"

What do you like best?

It’s super easy. I use it for finding emails and verifying them, and both tasks only take a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. It’s not always 100% accurate but most of the times it is, and none of the tools that I've tried in this space have been 100% accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you get 50 leads for free so why not. Up to you to decide if you want to keep using it afterwards. Certainly worth the shot.

You can get in touch with a lot of people very fast with this thing. People often frown upon email with all the new technologies and platforms rising but as far as I know almost everyone still has an email address and checks their inbox daily - making this a gateway to a lot of relationships that could get you business.

VoilaNorbert review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Massive return on my email prospecting ROI"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Norbert is that it works in the background while I'm doing other tasks. I was able to connect their email verification API to automatically validate new email opt-ins to my email list as subscribers come in (to make sure they're legitimate).

What do you dislike?

For the way I use it in my business: nothing is a miss. Their API for verifying email addresses does exactly what I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Couldn't recommend Norbert more highly for getting email verification set up to run behind the scenes if you're generating a lot of new email subscribers.

Email deliverability is massively important for my business. Declining open/click rates means I can't command the same sponsorship rates, which makes the verification extremely important. Norbert running in the background safeguards my domain authority and keeps my sender score healthy.

VoilaNorbert review by David C.
David C.

"By far the most effective email finder tool for outreach"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and good value for money. I also love the enrichment feature that shows social networks of the target, job title and location.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to realize you could only upload csv files, this should be made clearer when signing up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply the best email finder tool that I've come across. The enrichment feature is great as it finds the current job title, employer, location and social networks of the person behind the email you are verifying.

In my role I do a lot of cold outreach and with cold outreach it is crucial to have the right contact information for your target. I've used other tools in the past such as Hunter and have found VoilaNorbert to be far more effective with not as many emails bouncing.

VoilaNorbert review by Atanas Aleksandrov T.
Atanas Aleksandrov T.

"Huge time-saver"

What do you like best?

Before, when I was looking for an email from a certain company, I felt like the process I was using before this was tedious. Searching google was what I thought I had to do. With this website, you are able to find all emails associated with a company and it's been a wonderful and pain free (time free) process.

Before when I’d need an email from a certain company, it was tedious work. I searched Google and used a bunch of trashy plugins. With this tool, it all becomes a pain - and time free process. I’ve been using it when I was still an amateur and stuck to it now that I’ve become more of a professional in digital marketing and cold outreach.

What do you dislike?

You get 50 leads for free at sign-up but I feel this is not enough. I’d like more for free.

Use the 50 leads they give you for free and see if it works for you. All I can say is it has saved me huge amounts of time and I haven’t found anything better.

VoilaNorbert review by Andrei Z.
Andrei Z.

"Got us in countless publications"

What do you like best?

I use Norbert to track down contact details of journalists I want to cover us and that’s been working out pretty well to say the least.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the emails that turn out not to be correct, but those cases are rare.Use the 50 free leads first, see what you get out of it and then decide whether it’s for you or not. I think the pricing is fair.

I’m driving PR for us with it. I was buying lists with journalist contact details before but those often turned to be shitty quality and expensive at the same time. Norbert is money well spent.

VoilaNorbert review by Vincent N.
Vincent N.

"Great tool for finding email addresses"

What do you like best?

I use ViolaNorbert Chrome Extension mostly for finding email addresses when doing link building. Being able to do it all within Chrome without leaving the site is super helpful. It's one of the quickest and one of the most accurate at uncovering email addresses.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension can sometimes time out if I have too many tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has benefits for sales teams, but I've found it also beneficial for doing link building.

We use this agency-wide and it streamlines tge process when doing link building and PR campaigns since it makes finding email addresses easier and quicker.

VoilaNorbert review by Aksa V.
Aksa V.

"Perfect solution for lead research."

What do you like best?

Accuracy and precision. I trust Norbert cent percent. I have been doing cold mail outreaching for my company's in-house products for a while now. Norbert always helps me out when I'm blocked and eases my work effectively than any other apps I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Only 50 leads are free. The premium scheme is pretty costly when compared with other similar software, although this one is the best of them all. Only work e-mail ids can be used for registration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It'll be great if they increase the monthly free lead count.

Lead generation for email marketing and cold mail outreach campaigns.

VoilaNorbert review by Ruslan N.
Ruslan N.

"Prospect the needle in the haystack"

What do you like best?

50 free leads, great user interface, accuracy on point, handy Chrome extension and responsive customer support. Happy customer right here.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was cheaper, but I wish that for most things - life is just expensive you know. No real complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not the holy grail for your lead generation. You’re going to need to user other tools as well, like an email automation tool and a CRM. Good thing Norbert is pretty flexible in working together with other tools.

Getting the correct emails for people we want to get a foot in the door with is a great thing - everyone you can possibly imagine is just a good email (and subject line - you need to get it opened) away.

VoilaNorbert review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Most accurate email finder tool I've found"

What do you like best?

It just works. I've used just about every tool out there to find email addresses, and VoilaNorbert is the most accurate tool I've used. Great value, too; it's as cheap or cheaper than less accurate tools out there.

What do you dislike?

It can take up to 15 minutes to run a check on a file I've uploaded. Not a huge deal but can be annoying when I just want to start my campaign!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their bulk upload feature.

I need accurate email addresses of my targets to support my email outreach tactics. This gives me the most accurate email addresses with the least amount of information; just their name and company domain.

VoilaNorbert review by Keri B.
Keri B.

"Clever and... sneaky"

What do you like best?

Want to contact anyone? Norbert will tell you how, where. Everyone is just an email away and Norbert gives you the email with a rate of confidence - almost always legit.

What do you dislike?

I’d like more than 50 free leads please.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the Chrome extension too, makes you not having to go to the app all the time, you can just source stuff on the go as you prospect online.

I was doing a lot of InMail before, but that stuff just doesn’t work. Everyone has an email and when you have something that gives you emails on whoever you want to get in touch with, well that’s pretty nice.

VoilaNorbert review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Simply delightful"

What do you like best?

Simplicity is best with Norbert - things are clear cut, well defined. It's easy to bulk process lists and input information.

What do you dislike?

Not as many options as I would like - also takes a bit of messing around to get it to recognize certain websites. I'd like it if there was a few more options like what Hunter.io has - it would be a very valuable resource then for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and cheap - just the way it should be - great for small business.

We have cut down on time that was previously spent in a system that was not tailored to what we needed. Norbert has helped us quite a bit with getting very targeted emails.

VoilaNorbert review by Jeroen C.
Jeroen C.

"Essential for my link building process"

What do you like best?

I love the Chrome extension that enables you do to prospecting right on the spot without having to go to the app and login. I use Norbert for link building and so whenever I’m on a webpage I want to get a link on, I click the extension and source the email of the person I need to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it has exceeded expectations from the first day I’ve started using it.

It’s a crucial cog in my link building process. Couldn’t imagine doing what I do without Norbert.

VoilaNorbert review by Mack G.
Mack G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Great service, 80% of the emails that were returned in my mass contact upload in a CSV (30,000 contacts) went through. Cyril with Voila Norbert credited my account for the 20% of the emails that bounced with no questions asked. Great customer service, fantastic product, saved me hundreds and hundreds of hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was a fantastic product and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering a mass email blast.

It would have taken me hundreds and hundreds of hours to find all of the email addresses that Voilanorbert found over the weekend after I uploaded my huge CSV file with all of my excel contacts, and the emails were incredibly effective. I will be utilizing this service again, and would gladly provide candid feedback to anyone who would like information about my experience

VoilaNorbert review by Lara Z.
Lara Z.

"Voila Norbert is great for getting the email addresses you need"

What do you like best?

I like that Voila Norbert is easy to use. You type in the name and last name, the domain, and you get the email address. What I also like is that it grades the email address that it is confident that they retrieved the right one for you. Green indicates that it's accurate, yellow is a probably.

What do you dislike?

unable to locate w/ out names in an org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have the first name, last name as well as the domain that you are searching in order to get a better result.

Business problems: retrieve the demand generation, marketing leaders, and decision makers for advertising in the developer space.

VoilaNorbert review by Dries H.
Dries H.

"Happy customer right here"

What do you like best?

Probably how well it works together with Salesforce. Smooth, automatic lead influx. I also like that it shows contacts associated with the leads.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints. I’m not really sure how this thing does what it does but it does it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out1

If you’re looking for something that fits right into your stack, this can be a good fit. I’m told it has more integrations and for Salesforce it’s working well.

Learning about VoilaNorbert?

* We monitor all VoilaNorbert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.