VoilaNorbert

Norbert is a lead generation tool with a success rate to find corporate email address.

Work for VoilaNorbert?
Synthio  lead intelligence   2x

Learning about VoilaNorbert?

VoilaNorbert Reviews

Ask VoilaNorbert a Question
Showing 4 VoilaNorbert reviews
VoilaNorbert review by <span>Aksa V.</span>
Aksa V.

Perfect solution for lead research.

What do you like best?

Accuracy and precision. I trust Norbert cent percent. I have been doing cold mail outreaching for my company's in-house products for a while now. Norbert always helps me out when I'm blocked and eases my work effectively than any other apps I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Only 50 leads are free. The premium scheme is pretty costly when compared with other similar software, although this one is the best of them all. Only work e-mail ids can be used for registration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It'll be great if they increase the monthly free lead count.

Lead generation for email marketing and cold mail outreach campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VoilaNorbert
VoilaNorbert review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

Simply delightful

What do you like best?

Simplicity is best with Norbert - things are clear cut, well defined. It's easy to bulk process lists and input information.

What do you dislike?

Not as many options as I would like - also takes a bit of messing around to get it to recognize certain websites. I'd like it if there was a few more options like what Hunter.io has - it would be a very valuable resource then for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and cheap - just the way it should be - great for small business.

We have cut down on time that was previously spent in a system that was not tailored to what we needed. Norbert has helped us quite a bit with getting very targeted emails.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

VoilaNorbert review by <span>Mack G.</span>
Mack G.

Great Service

What do you like best?

Great service, 80% of the emails that were returned in my mass contact upload in a CSV (30,000 contacts) went through. Cyril with Voila Norbert credited my account for the 20% of the emails that bounced with no questions asked. Great customer service, fantastic product, saved me hundreds and hundreds of hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was a fantastic product and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering a mass email blast.

It would have taken me hundreds and hundreds of hours to find all of the email addresses that Voilanorbert found over the weekend after I uploaded my huge CSV file with all of my excel contacts, and the emails were incredibly effective. I will be utilizing this service again, and would gladly provide candid feedback to anyone who would like information about my experience

VoilaNorbert review by <span>Lara Z.</span>
Lara Z.

Voila Norbert is great for getting the email addresses you need

What do you like best?

I like that Voila Norbert is easy to use. You type in the name and last name, the domain, and you get the email address. What I also like is that it grades the email address that it is confident that they retrieved the right one for you. Green indicates that it's accurate, yellow is a probably.

What do you dislike?

unable to locate w/ out names in an org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have the first name, last name as well as the domain that you are searching in order to get a better result.

Business problems: retrieve the demand generation, marketing leaders, and decision makers for advertising in the developer space.

Learning about VoilaNorbert?

* We monitor all VoilaNorbert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.