Vtiger CRM

Vtiger CRM truly delivers tons of features at low cost. Vtiger manages everything from marketing campaigns, to sales force automation, to customer support.

Work for Vtiger CRM?

Vtiger review by <span>Your Design Guy D.</span>
Your Design Guy D.

Best Open Source Option Out there

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Love the flexibility and customization available. We have found a solid network of add ons that have helped us customize the system without a lot of custom programming on our side.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about the product, it really is top notch. I would like to see stronger reporting capabilities built into the free software. I understand that reporting is a massive beast but the stand alone feature within the software is a bit weak... okay really weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the market for the additional plugins you need. There are a lot of really great developers out there that have plugins that will service most needs. The more you grow the CRM to match your needs the better it will ultimately serve you.

I would also recommend mapping out your plan very carefully. We went through way to many concepts of how to map fields out before we landed on one that worked. Think through each step and then the cause and effect it update will have on your process to make sure you don't end up with a lot of rework.

This software allows us to keep track of all aspects of our workflows, very beneficial. We manage all aspects of our customer lifecycle with the product. We keep track of all contact detail as well as a million other little items we have to track in order to build custom websites. From invoicing and orders right through the final QC we track everything through VTiger.

Showing 139 Vtiger reviews
Vtiger review by <span>Joline B.</span>
Joline B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

With the help of this program, it was very simple and easy to plan meetings. I'm glad that the program integrates with other software and allows you to import data. The program Vtiger has a mobile application, which is always at hand. I like the functionality. You can create exactly what you need, for example leads, contacts, opportunities, etc.

What do you dislike?

I'm in trouble when exporting data, but all this is fixable and not so critical. Also, notifications in the mobile application do not always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try out other software, but I'm sure the ray is easier in your work than Vtiger you will not find. If you want to control your business and look for new customers then the program will help you.

Vtiger helped me to become much more organized in business. I can always plan my day. Before I forget about important meetings and tasks. The mobile application allows you to manage and monitor your business in real time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vtiger CRM
Vtiger review by <span>Ying R.</span>
Ying R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and has totally functional apps for iOS & Android. Also, I like the value of the cost of the session. Makes my work faster. When I'm using real-time map of my sales pipeline I'm sure I will not miss any good deals.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad thoughts about that platform. I hope this platform will always help me. I like to work with all of the tools which I can use. I don't have any issues with using this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, it is a wonderful product that brings our company into focus. I would like to say that it is really very good and interactive solution to increase all your sale system. I would like to say that it is a stabilized solution and let you pretty much capable of reach goals of the company. I recommend it to you.

Perfect to have the most open and clear list of contacts which give a chance to find the correct contact. Also, we can make our job better with pre-built and custom analytics. We glad that we are holding the powerful key to increase our sales trade.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CRM solution do you use?

Vtiger review by <span>Hank S.</span>
Hank S.
Validated Review

The better way to our sale.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can say that it is very productive and clear platform. Wher I can know all information about people with whom I work. I can do all my working fecilities faster. Makes my work faster. An amazing simple system of tracking and recording emails or phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with tools which I'm using all the time. Also, I don't see a problem with tracking system which really gives me a lot of help and information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have big organization skills. I guess it is the simple and useful platform which really will help you a lot. You can be sure that all working steps will work much better.

The wonderful working process which we can show to our company. That's great that we can do monitoring on all our contacts. We are glad that with pre-built and custom analytics we are really can grow our sales system.

Vtiger review by <span>Julio M.</span>
Julio M.
Validated Review

Perfect to increase our sale.

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The amazing way to see all my partners and customers with whom I work. Makes my work faster. I can easily to work on tracking and recording emails or calls. When I'm using real-time map of my sales pipeline I'm sure I will not miss any good deals.

What do you dislike?

Perfect working software which dosen't have any bad and big problems. I like to work with all of the tools which I can use. The platform is easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good to have the most comfortable contact list will make your work fly. I would like to say that it is really very good and interactive solution to increase all your sale system. The software is open to understanding and easy to use. I recommend it to you.

We like that we can easily find the right contact. Also, we can make the better solution with pre-built and custom analytics. We glad that we are holding the powerful key to increase our sales trade.

Vtiger review by <span>Justin W.</span>
Justin W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like pricing structure the most. You pay a precise amount per month for your number of users. It's simple and affordable no matter what the company size.

What do you dislike?

The software is constantly in a place of repair. New features are added but may not work properly yet. There doesn't seem to be any QA process or full feature launches. It looks like improvements are made to the live product day in and day out. It can be confusing and frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend not using Vtiger for Marketing efforts. The email builder is a pain, and the campaigns are difficult to manage. It's a pretty big blow to not have Sales and Marketing Wrapped up together, but I think it will save a lot of headaches to move Marketing to a better-equipped platform.

We needed an all-in-one platform to manage Sales Leads while also providing customers with a client portal to interact with our operations team.

Vtiger review by <span>Jorge D.</span>
Jorge D.

Powerful CRM

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It´s cloud hosted which makes it flexible, easy to access it through any browser. You can manage all your leads, opportunities, Contacts, organizations and improve the way you comunicate with your prospects.

The enterprise version allows you to manage a Helpdesk inside the CRM

You have a quote Builder where you can attach the quotes and pricing lists sent to a customer

It´s easy to integrate with social media like Twitter.

You can use web-to lead forms, make and receive calls by integrating it with some PBX systems or Sip Phones.

What do you dislike?

It´s awful sometimes when it updates. The last update changed a lot the user interface.

Blank fields in the leads even after filling them.

Mail manager is not that friendly, for example, when I receive a response in my email, it doesn´t attach automatically to the lead or opportunity

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should test Vtiger CRM if you want to have CRM + Helpdesk in one software, You don´t need to use any Hardware infraestructure to deploy this CRM because everything is in the cloud

We have made sucessfull email campaigns, the comunication with our prospects has improved a lot, we can register when a new email is received or a call has been made, the Support Team can manage all tickets from customers. The Finace team can attach quotes and pricing lists to all opportunities.

You can manage your inventory by adding assets, products, etc

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Vtiger CRM?

* We monitor all Vtiger CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.