Vtiger CRM

Vtiger CRM truly delivers tons of features at low cost. Vtiger manages everything from marketing campaigns, to sales force automation, to customer support.

Work for Vtiger CRM?

Learning about Vtiger?

Vtiger CRM Reviews

Ask Vtiger a Question
Showing 145 Vtiger reviews
Vtiger review by <span>Joline B.</span>
Joline B.

"It's much easier to conduct business with Vtiger CRM"

What do you like best?

With the help of this program, it was very simple and easy to plan meetings. I'm glad that the program integrates with other software and allows you to import data. The program Vtiger has a mobile application, which is always at hand. I like the functionality. You can create exactly what you need, for example leads, contacts, opportunities, etc.

What do you dislike?

I'm in trouble when exporting data, but all this is fixable and not so critical. Also, notifications in the mobile application do not always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try out other software, but I'm sure the ray is easier in your work than Vtiger you will not find. If you want to control your business and look for new customers then the program will help you.

Vtiger helped me to become much more organized in business. I can always plan my day. Before I forget about important meetings and tasks. The mobile application allows you to manage and monitor your business in real time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vtiger CRM
Vtiger review by <span>Ying R.</span>
Ying R.

"Perfect software with which we can work easily."

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and has totally functional apps for iOS & Android. Also, I like the value of the cost of the session. Makes my work faster. When I'm using real-time map of my sales pipeline I'm sure I will not miss any good deals.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad thoughts about that platform. I hope this platform will always help me. I like to work with all of the tools which I can use. I don't have any issues with using this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, it is a wonderful product that brings our company into focus. I would like to say that it is really very good and interactive solution to increase all your sale system. I would like to say that it is a stabilized solution and let you pretty much capable of reach goals of the company. I recommend it to you.

Perfect to have the most open and clear list of contacts which give a chance to find the correct contact. Also, we can make our job better with pre-built and custom analytics. We glad that we are holding the powerful key to increase our sales trade.

What CRM solution do you use?

Vtiger review by <span>Hank S.</span>
Hank S.

"The better way to our sale."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is very productive and clear platform. Wher I can know all information about people with whom I work. I can do all my working fecilities faster. Makes my work faster. An amazing simple system of tracking and recording emails or phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with tools which I'm using all the time. Also, I don't see a problem with tracking system which really gives me a lot of help and information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have big organization skills. I guess it is the simple and useful platform which really will help you a lot. You can be sure that all working steps will work much better.

The wonderful working process which we can show to our company. That's great that we can do monitoring on all our contacts. We are glad that with pre-built and custom analytics we are really can grow our sales system.

Vtiger review by <span>Julio M.</span>
Julio M.

"Perfect to increase our sale."

What do you like best?

The amazing way to see all my partners and customers with whom I work. Makes my work faster. I can easily to work on tracking and recording emails or calls. When I'm using real-time map of my sales pipeline I'm sure I will not miss any good deals.

What do you dislike?

Perfect working software which dosen't have any bad and big problems. I like to work with all of the tools which I can use. The platform is easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good to have the most comfortable contact list will make your work fly. I would like to say that it is really very good and interactive solution to increase all your sale system. The software is open to understanding and easy to use. I recommend it to you.

We like that we can easily find the right contact. Also, we can make the better solution with pre-built and custom analytics. We glad that we are holding the powerful key to increase our sales trade.

Vtiger review by <span>Justin W.</span>
Justin W.

"A CRM That's a Jack of All Trades, Master of None"

What do you like best?

I like pricing structure the most. You pay a precise amount per month for your number of users. It's simple and affordable no matter what the company size.

What do you dislike?

The software is constantly in a place of repair. New features are added but may not work properly yet. There doesn't seem to be any QA process or full feature launches. It looks like improvements are made to the live product day in and day out. It can be confusing and frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend not using Vtiger for Marketing efforts. The email builder is a pain, and the campaigns are difficult to manage. It's a pretty big blow to not have Sales and Marketing Wrapped up together, but I think it will save a lot of headaches to move Marketing to a better-equipped platform.

We needed an all-in-one platform to manage Sales Leads while also providing customers with a client portal to interact with our operations team.

Vtiger review by <span>Jorge D.</span>
Jorge D.

"Powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

It´s cloud hosted which makes it flexible, easy to access it through any browser. You can manage all your leads, opportunities, Contacts, organizations and improve the way you comunicate with your prospects.

The enterprise version allows you to manage a Helpdesk inside the CRM

You have a quote Builder where you can attach the quotes and pricing lists sent to a customer

It´s easy to integrate with social media like Twitter.

You can use web-to lead forms, make and receive calls by integrating it with some PBX systems or Sip Phones.

What do you dislike?

It´s awful sometimes when it updates. The last update changed a lot the user interface.

Blank fields in the leads even after filling them.

Mail manager is not that friendly, for example, when I receive a response in my email, it doesn´t attach automatically to the lead or opportunity

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should test Vtiger CRM if you want to have CRM + Helpdesk in one software, You don´t need to use any Hardware infraestructure to deploy this CRM because everything is in the cloud

We have made sucessfull email campaigns, the comunication with our prospects has improved a lot, we can register when a new email is received or a call has been made, the Support Team can manage all tickets from customers. The Finace team can attach quotes and pricing lists to all opportunities.

You can manage your inventory by adding assets, products, etc

Vtiger review by <span>NESTOR C.</span>
NESTOR C.

"Powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

The best I like of Vtiger is the ability to manage the full cycle of sales, from the leag generation to closing. This is a full featured CRM with all what you might need: quote and invoicing, marketing, email, phone, reporting. This the ultimate tool you will need to improve your sales effectiveness

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike, and maybe is just a matter of permissions is that sales users cannot create email campaigns

The using of this could be useful for sales rep to plan bulk emails and don't have to send individual emails to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this, and try others; you'll certainly decide for Vtiger. I can bet it.

Managing the full cycle of sales, including reporting and lead generation. The benefits are such improvement in the productivity of the sales area, increasing the volume of clients contacted, the number of closed deals.

Vtiger review by <span>Jose A G.</span>
Jose A G.

"CLoud based CRM for everyone"

What do you like best?

Easy to use environment

GUI

Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones

Always improving products on the cloud version

Collaboration with ease

workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales

What do you dislike?

sometimes it freezes

after every update there could be a hiccup

sometimes sync settings and integrations got lost

invasive notifications

annoying sounds

change of buttons placement tend to confuse after you get used to it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to automate your sales process with this great platform, you cand send triggered and targeted emails. set campaigns, receive and develop leads, automate the sales process, quoting and then the rest of the post sales process, including the assets management of every customer and the renewals of it if you sell subscription based products

sales planing and automation, from leads development, sales process, post sales, support, help desk for internal and external customer, projects, case studies, and renewals. collaboration across the teams from support, finance, quoting, purchases and approvals.

Vtiger review by <span>Alex N.</span>
Alex N.

"Vtiger for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Pricing is right.

Very easy to customize. I am not a tech expert but I found it easy to create custom fields, edit layout, even create workflows (which are automated macros)

Ability to List view or Kanban View opportunities

Ability to edit records in list view without having to drill down into the Record

Jack of all trades - Has Project Management, Case Management and Marketing all under one roof and as long as you do not have sophisticated requirements means you do not need different software for each

It plays "nice" with Google Drive

Support although not immediate is responsive and any issue I have had they will either solve, or teach me how to do it

What do you dislike?

Integration with outlook is poor

Integration with GMail is decent but could be much more complete

Poor handling of Duplicate finding (no fuzzy logic)

I would love direct connection with Google Sheets or Excel Online

Poor Advanced Documentation - The basics are all covered but some of the advanced functions are undocumented

Recommendations to others considering the product

My users far prefer it to Salesforce. For a small company you will like its ease of use and customization possibilities without "additional fees" or 3rd party software. We appreciated how we could join various tasks (CRM, Opportunity AND Project Management, Cases/Services etc. It will also do Invoicing and Product management if you want)

We were using Salesforce Group edition. vtiger was much much cheaper than the forced upgrade and we realized additional savings from no longer having to hire a specialist for customization. Also we no longer need Mailchimp and a Project Management software.

Vtiger review by <span>Tiffany H.</span>
Tiffany H.

"Very complete CRM and helpdesk solution at low cost"

What do you like best?

It's fully featured with several modules, a complete helpdesk solution and CRM integrated in one. It's very easy to set up, has dashboards, syncronization with phone channels and calendar utilities, you can interact with all the rest of your team, keep records of activities and comments.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit tweaky and not aesthetically confortable, primes the features and capabilities that offers. I haven't been able yet to set up multiple languages for multiple users, also I haven't made any integration with any other third party solution to improve its performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be helpful to have some knowledge regarding ITSM

Keep track of sales oportunities, document use cases, provide support to internal and external customers, set up alerts and reminders of every activity.

Vtiger review by <span>Eric L.</span>
Eric L.

"Powerful Open Source CRM - With a bit of effort and expertise it is a good solution"

What do you like best?

There is an open source version available for no charge. You will need your own hosting account and the technical ability to install the program yourself. So for about $120/yr you can host your own full-featured CRM system. Good for sales/marketing organizations for project/support/services organizations. If you are not a DIY organization there are paid hosted options that include support and implementation assistance.

This is one of a few CRM systems that includes a Project Management module. If your company breaks engagements into projects and need a simple way to track and manage those projects this could be a good choice.

The basic CRM modules are there plus some more advanced modules. You can easily pick which you need to implement for your organization. Modules include; Contacts, Organizations, Activites, Calendar, Opportunities, Marketing Campaigns, Products, Vendors, Services, Service Contracts, Projects, Customer Portal.

If you have any basic understanding of contact management and CRM it is easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

The standard open source version is not fully responsive for use on mobile devices. There are a few mobile apps available but not a great one. The paid/hosted version does have a supported app available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the technical ability or resources the open source is available at no cost. Download and try it compared to other CRM options. If you don't have the technical expertise then look at the vtiger hosted offering that includes assistance.

Customer and prospect contacts and organizations are available to all team members. Currently implementing project management to track customer projects. Future plan to use the Customer Portal as a central point for our customers to access all of their project and analytical information regarding online marketing.

Vtiger review by <span>Your Design Guy D.</span>
Your Design Guy D.

"Best Open Source Option Out there"

What do you like best?

Love the flexibility and customization available. We have found a solid network of add ons that have helped us customize the system without a lot of custom programming on our side.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about the product, it really is top notch. I would like to see stronger reporting capabilities built into the free software. I understand that reporting is a massive beast but the stand alone feature within the software is a bit weak... okay really weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the market for the additional plugins you need. There are a lot of really great developers out there that have plugins that will service most needs. The more you grow the CRM to match your needs the better it will ultimately serve you.

I would also recommend mapping out your plan very carefully. We went through way to many concepts of how to map fields out before we landed on one that worked. Think through each step and then the cause and effect it update will have on your process to make sure you don't end up with a lot of rework.

This software allows us to keep track of all aspects of our workflows, very beneficial. We manage all aspects of our customer lifecycle with the product. We keep track of all contact detail as well as a million other little items we have to track in order to build custom websites. From invoicing and orders right through the final QC we track everything through VTiger.

Vtiger review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Vtiger has it all!"

What do you like best?

First of all, the new UI is great. The looks feels more pleasant to the eyes. The colors are well put. With this interface, the tabs are displayed with the mouse over only. You don't need to click on each tab like before.

This CRM has the whole package: Leads, Opportunities, Customers, Reports, Statistics, and Marketing, I work within the Lead Development team, we generate inbound and outbound of leads. Vtiger let us record our calls for quality purposes, it provides a call log for future references, and tracks if emails were opened.

The support team improved their response in the last year, I get instant reply after sending an issue email. I am very pleased with their help.

Last but not least, Vtiger has a Gmail extension, I can create new leads from new emails of prospects and attach emails to leads' profiles.

What do you dislike?

I noticed that if I click on old emails on the "Emails" section, a new email alert pops up indicating as if it was the prospect who clicked on the email. So, the view count increases even though it was me on the platform. Also, it should have a field for the extension number. We usually need to write it on the comments for the sales reps, because if we leave it on the phone number field, the call won't record or even make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Easy to use. Has it all.

Our organization uses Vtiger for the whole sales cycle. Out of many, this CRM is the most reliable and complete. We are very satisfied with the results. Forecasts and reports always provide that feedback that we need in order to improve ourselves each quarter.

Vtiger review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

"Great price but needs to work on their UI"

What do you like best?

It keeps things pretty simple in terms of the basics under each view. Customizing each page and workflow is very intuitive as well.

What do you dislike?

The UI is overly cluttered and does not make much sense. They recently updated their UI but in my opinion they made it worse. Things are just more awkward to find now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you review all of the tutorials and training before trying to dive in too much up front. Also, customize the Leads and Clients fields as much as you need at first so that you don't have to go back and do that later.

Organizing our leads, contacts, opportunities, and client's information. Using a web-to-lead integration so we capture the new lead's information as they submit it from our website.

Vtiger review by <span>Alfonso Manuel E.</span>
Alfonso Manuel E.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The live chat, they respond ALL the questions and specially Pratim, he was great, he assist me in all my questions, even if some were easy to respond

What do you dislike?

Dashboard is not on the left corner, i cannot move it, also i would really like to have like a video manual with ALL the sections they have already sent me the link but i have not reviewd it completely i hope everything is there.

Sometimes is a little hard to understand the "more" button, well not understand but is not so intuitve, but as i work on vtiger i REALLY like it.

I made an email campaign and send it, but the images did not show, so that is one thing i did not like, but for next time i will first send a test email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More people like Pratim

Campaigns, data base, leads, contacts, everything in one place

Vtiger review by <span>Kumar A.</span>
Kumar A.

"Vtiger CRM - Smart Peoples Choice"

What do you like best?

Easy access to support team is the best of all, any issues open a chat and bingo the issue get resolved.

What do you dislike?

1. More resource should be allocated for QA team which i find lacking as many bugs i have found and reported which should be tested in QA phase. you create new function but that function creates regression on other function should be avoided in my opinion.

2. Like a payment gateway there is no delivery order gateway this is one of our concern and we still following our old method of using excel sheet for this purpose.

3. We found many issues when using vtiger with office365, we still not comfortable in using office365 and vtiger integration module

Rest all super ***** { 5 Starts }

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to Setup and use. Competitive price over other CRM out there in the market. Best in Support.

Vtiger is more efficient and it contains group of top class tools to address most of the day to day office demands.

Helps to get in touch with all business partners in timely manner. and reminding us if a communication gap develops.

With the given tools we can handle the support case and SLA agreements more effectively and efficiently.

Calendar notification and event management helps to better organize the daily workflow effectively.

Writing custom workflows is the best of all, through which any custom required functions can be achieved with ease.

Vtiger review by <span>Sridhar R.</span>
Sridhar R.

"AICA Group "

What do you like best?

Functionality and Flexible: Vtiger default CRM is very powerful with almost all modules you need and suitable for any industry. In Module Settings and Automation Settings, it is so flexible to configure as many as workflows you want, and the conditions also free to edit. The account Roles setting up makes the CRM more security for different department and users to access, the “Update” field provide fully tracking history of every change.

Documentations and Support: On Vtiger website, we almost can find every module set up manual and coaching documents, the Vtiger Help Center makes the beginner easy to follow and success set up the new CRM. In addition, the technical support is always helpful and patient.

What do you dislike?

The Vtiger CRM system is one of the best CRM systems I have used, it almost suitable

However, if Vtiger can consider and solve the following suggestions, then I believe it will be the best CRM system in my experience.

1. Backup, it will be great if Vtiger provides backup function to let the customer do their own configuration backup and documentations backup, it is very important due to sometimes we are testing new automation or change the relationships, without backup and restore module, we are taking the risks if any mistake happen.

2. Login identify, now Vtiger provides login history check, which is great, however, if Vtiger can provide Static IP address mapping, that’s will be great, so the company can prevent the remote access by unknown work environment, more security for the system;

3. Password change history, this was found when I did mistake change wrong account password, currently, there is no password change history, if I cannot login, Vtiger only shows “authentication error”, if Vtiger can provide the reminder such as “your password has been changed last 2 days” or similarly reminder will be greatly helpful.

4. Customer Portal: it is great Vtiger has this function, however, it is very basic function and not flexible as other modules.

In AICA Group, we have two Vtiger CRMs, one is for migration and education industry and another is for Engineering and Energy industry. With last few years effort with Vtiger Technical support, now the group business is conducting perfect. Vtiger provides great flexible automation settings, so we are able to setup lot of workflows to save the admin works to match the automation.

Vtiger review by <span>Elizabeth K.</span>
Elizabeth K.

"vTiger Customer Support"

What do you like best?

vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.

The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by available ad ons. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far.

If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very hands on tool that requires you to have an understanding of what your company needs and tweaking to make it work. This is not out of the box ready to be used into a company. It needs to be customized to fit needs. It takes a support employee to work with and set up. Be prepared to take time to set this up to your company needs, it is worth the work!

We use this CRM software to track sales leads, calls and current customers. This has reduced the workload of my sales staff by allowing multiple tasks to be done via email that are tracked with the system (new leads, case issues and tech support appointments).

It has also allowed us statics on calls received and SLA on when task are completed. This has increased efficiency.

We also use this CRM to store all related documents making it easy to find anything needed and become paperless.

This CRM has become a one stop shop for all needs replacing multiple manual processes and multiple additional programs used.

Vtiger review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

"Opensource Vtiger CRM"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Vtiger CRM is the opensouce code that you can place on your own server and make any changes you see fit. It should meet most of basic CRM needs

What do you dislike?

The UI is very dated and feels like you are using a CRM for 1998. There is lots of room for improvement when it comes to staying with the times and making automated rules that are easy to use and track what is going on. (everything is possible to setup but very hard to track what is going on once all your rules are set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some shopping around and make sure you are using the CRM that best fits your needs.

I use this CRM as a backup CRM and at times I would set this up for a client who may have some simple CRM needs. This is a reliable CRM that works.

Vtiger review by <span>Corey G.</span>
Corey G.

"Ultimate CRM user"

What do you like best?

All in one management of our company from leads, projects and tasks related to each client. I have also come to enjoy the automated process of workflows as well as email campaigns for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflows take some time to set up but there isn't much I have come to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the free trial to understand what vtiger has to offer and figure out what best suits your companies needs. they offer a lot of different ways to use the system and can really find a fit for anything

organizations of client information, project tasks getting assigned and completed on time. We are also able to track each employees tasks and everyday work using the CRM. It allows us to have better oversight of our company as well as reaching quotas and goals set within with everything being all in one system.

Vtiger review by <span>Laia S.</span>
Laia S.

"This solution brought easiness to our company"

What do you like best?

What we like the best is that we have all the information from all the areas of our company connected thanks to this user friendly software. From the first call to a prospect to the mailing of invoices we can register all the steps of the sales process and every member of each department can have access to that info.

What do you dislike?

When you start customizing the tool to your needs and preferences you get a little bit addicted to the possibilities you have and sometimes you go further and think of areas you would like to change and then you realize it is not possible since Vtiger is not that complex. However we haven't faced a key need which hasn't been fulfilled. We create quotes with Vtiger and we also generate invoices with the specific module. We would like to have an integration with the Spanish official invoicing systems in order to issue valid electronic invoices and send them to our customers by email.

Vtiger is very useful for our daily needs and it also makes it easier for our auditors when they have to collect specific data from our administration and sales processes. It is very visual and they can see account names, dates, quotes, files... at a glance. Another area that is key for us is the one we use for our Technical Department. We are a Support Center and the employees in this department create service contracts with our customers, and open tickets in order to solve every request we receive. Reports and reminders are also fantastic tools both for the sales department and the support department. We use the Marketing features more and more in order to create lead generation campaigns. It is very useful to get info about how many contacts open an email, how many of them click on the links, etc. It is a pretty user friendly software and once you are familiarized with the module configuration area it is easy to create new connections, modules, fields etc. We really like the level of customization we can have thanks to the configuration features. However, if you are not an expert the Support Team of Vtiger always help you with anything you need, they really do their best to configure all the areas the way you need, it is amazing :)

Vtiger review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

"Every feature I need, very customizable with excellent support team"

What do you like best?

It is complex but simple and straightforward at the same. I also like all the integrations it has, it makes things go very smoothly operational wise. Their support team is great always willing to help and their documentation is very complete. Thanks to both resources I have been able to configure Vtiger perfectly to fit my business. They also have a mobile app, which I haven't got a chance to look at it in much detail but from a first view it looks great.

What do you dislike?

I think the design could be improved for a more modern look. Besides that everything has been very good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the resources support team provides and you will be able to configure Vtiger just the way you need it.

I had to solve quite a few problems within my business. From customer, inventory, organization, vendor management to leads and opportunities. I also use it as a quote, purchase order, sales order, inventory management software. In addition, since it has a good number of integrations I have been able to implement it without any trouble.

Vtiger review by <span>Ishita S.</span>
Ishita S.

"Vtiger flexibility: A Combo tool that is useful for streamling workflows for a startup on budget"

What do you like best?

Vtiger flexibility: A tool that has marketing, sales and support clubbed in one package that can cater to a startup on budget.

Creating and Customising modules from scratch. With a good understanding of how it works, almost everything is possible: marketing, sales ,order automations, invoice and quotation .

Technical support is available via Live Chat and that has been the key distinguishing factor for choosing this if I compare to other tools in the trial period. Worth mentioning is support of Pratim and Shravana, who have stayed on for a long time to answer my basic questions to most difficult ones as I learnt along the way. The best feature for me is that the online version requires zero maintenance and no knowledge about setting up databases. Also updates are automatically available.

What do you dislike?

For Marketing campaigns and Print templates, there is a lot of work to be done. This part clearly needs further development. There should be a more functionality in the editor included and templates and editing in a rich text editor and the final pdf layout -not WYSIWYG, especially if you are not a developer, this can become a challenge.

The support section is very basic. Customer Portal is basic and cannot customize according to customer, and absence of a Partner Portal,which is usually available in many CRMS . Ability of testing the views for others not in your organization . There is no ability to test it before making it alive for your customer, a way you can view before releasing it to customer. Would like integration with VOIP calls , or service providers like ooma and other chats. These will become mandatory as the partners and customers grow.

As a startup, wanting to streamline processes and looking for a something that is inexpensive and easy to setup with the flexibility for customization and ability for expansion. Not having a software/operations team for inhouse maintenance made me choose the online option.

Vtiger review by <span>Bill B.</span>
Bill B.

"Excellent system to modify and customize to our needs!"

What do you like best?

Our business model is complicated. Other CRM's were limited in field structure, vTiger allows exactly what we want, where we want it. Then, it's easy to find in the reports. It's easy to add and delete fields as we need for time sensitive accounts.

What do you dislike?

When exporting, instead of just the columns or fields we want, it exports a huge amount of data. Then we spend to much time eliminating what we told it not to export to begin with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set aside a couple of days to practice with. It's so flexible you won't learn all the capabilities until you start using it regularly.

Better tracking of existing customers and leads.

Vtiger review by <span>Mireille L.</span>
Mireille L.

"Powerful CRM yet simple to personalize, implement and use to integrate our sales and service teams."

What do you like best?

CRM Users find it easy to navigate through so it made the implementation simple. It set us apart and more professional, we personalized the CRM to our business needs and it gives our customers an even greater sense of comfort in dealing with us. Internally, we now all share and talk through the platform and the history of each opportunity, project or case is so much more complete. In addition, the support team is especially knowledgeable, responsive and patient. They have been invaluable in complementing the users guide and helping us personalize the CRM to our needs. Always determined to help us find solutions. They are very skilled and the support definitely differentiates from others.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a big word; we continue to look for the mobile app to be refreshed automatically and show the same logic as on the web platform. Also the French Language needs some tweeks but it has improved significantly since we started on the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth implementing, I would recommend you map out first what you want to accomplish end to end and THEN personalize - it saves time.

We had no tracking of sales opportunities and service cases. Now, everything is connected from an opportunity to the implementation project right through day to day case management. Our team is definitely more aligned and in control.

Vtiger review by <span>Sukumar N.</span>
Sukumar N.

"Excellence in customer service!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to understand and implement. Customisation is not too difficult. Notifications and workflows are great. Customer Service is great and staff are motivated for the client to achieve their outcomes

What do you dislike?

During customisation of workflows, the help docs are limited in terms of explaining how to. eg. Update field gives only one exmple which was inadequate for a function that I wanted to implement and was forced to contact the help centre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and excellent customer support makes implementation remarkably trouble free.

Quotations were taking too long. By adding custom workflows in the CRM we have reduced the quotation creation time from 20 minutes to under 3 minutes. Also, managing the customer status has become much simpler and easier.

Vtiger review by <span>John-Paul H.</span>
John-Paul H.

"VTiger CRM on demand - good system but has flaws"

What do you like best?

Customisable, which is great, pretty fast, and lots of functionality. It has the foundation of an amazing system but...

What do you dislike?

It's poor on data management. You can't for example rollback an import, which is crazy if you're dealing with volume data. Nor can you easily select and remove/merge duplicates (you can do it but the process is laborious).

Integration with other systems is just OK and they're too slow to improve it because there are other tech companies out there moving a hell of a lot faster.

Email send capability is in my opinion crap - e.g. you can only send from one email address per profile, and given that you can't easily integrate with ESPs, and the inability to easily manage bulk data, leaves you with a data headache. Given that data underpins business intelligence and reporting, all of the reporting capability is strangled by data problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly review your needs.

Some automation, some use of data, but it could do so much more.

Vtiger review by <span>Ayu W.</span>
Ayu W.

"CRM that works properly! "

What do you like best?

I have been using VT for 8 months now. Good pricing, user friendly and easy to navigate. I am very happy with their customer service, they are responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing stand out that I don't like about this sofware.

VT new email marketing templates are AWESOME. You can drag and drop and customise your newsletter. This is the exact software that I need! As email marketing manager I have had a hard time working with 3 different system that dont sync properly! Have been using constant contact and SF.. It was time consuming and a lot of work because they dont sync properly. With VT I can do everything in one system! I dont need Mailchimp, constant contact and regular outlook email. This software help me stay organise. You can actually run your whole business with VT.

Vtiger review by <span>Ramon N.</span>
Ramon N.

"Great CRM for small and medium enterprises"

What do you like best?

This CRM has the whole package: Leads, Opportunities, Customers, Reports, Statistics, and Marketing, I used this platform for project management and direct sales with customers.

The support team was always great, you get instant reply after sending an issue email.

Last but not least, Vtiger has a Gmail extension, you can create new leads from new emails of prospects and attach emails to opportunities'' profiles.

What do you dislike?

I always recommend this CRM. It's one of the best out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Easy to use. Has it all.

Arch Quimica Andina uses Vtiger for the whole sales cycle. Out of many, this CRM is the most reliable and complete. Forecasts and reports always provide that feedback that an organization needs in order to improve each quarter.

Vtiger review by <span>manuel d.</span>
manuel d.

"Extremely customisable, efficient with excellent technical support"

What do you like best?

Vtiger flexibility: Creating modules from scratches or editing existing ones, can fit any kind of company, wheter product based, service based or mixed. Paired with workflows and a good understanding of how it works, almost everything is possible: order automations, invoice and quotation generation, automatic multi-language and multi-template lead email campaign and so more.

Technical support is available via Live Chat and they are always up to answer even my most difficult questions.

Services are easily editable and they allow to modify all future quotes and orders with just a couple clicks.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Portal design is kinda basic.

Scripts can't be used in workflows

Workflows do not allow mutiple conditional outpouts (ex Elseif and Else)

The Engagement score is a non resettable parameter, therefore after sending to the customer different campaigns, it's impossible to use this data since it's just the sum of all the interactions (either from your or him) with no discriminant.

SLA Alerts works only on the resolution time, while it would be essential to have them work also on the first response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger requires you to think about what you need and decide how to implement it.

It's not 100% ready to use for your company, since a small or major tweaking is needed to tailor all of your workflows, services and kind of company.

I am solving the necessity of a Sales CRM and Marketing tool.

Thanks to a simple automation, I have reduced the workload of my agents contacting potential leads, by using several custom templates divided by country and therefore saving up to 2 working days per agent each week.

Thanks to the use of combined services and print templates, I was able to provide to any agent no matter where in the world, a simple way to provide consistent, standard quotes, with current pricings, in a matter of 5 minutes.

Vtiger review by <span>Pedro G.</span>
Pedro G.

"CRM cheaper and good eficiency"

What do you like best?

I used other CRM, more complex, this is the best equilibrum for funcionality, price and easy learning for everyday using. We use it as a database of product customers, for contract validation. Also for support tickets, and support service with customers. It is a very effective tool to retrieve support reports, of case use per client.

What do you dislike?

migration from old version is a very hard work. Mobile use, email integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy administration, hardwork migration

customer db, assets and contract inventory

Vtiger review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Affordable & very flexible system"

What do you like best?

I like how flexible the software is. When i used the software, the systems administrator who worked for my employer had an extremely poor setup, but after a couple years of use, we were able to automate and implement a wide range of processes including pull data for our custom design report writer. Such an amazing potential that my employer never truly realized.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup is long and tedious if you haven't previously worked with the software, but what software isn't? It also began running very slow once the company grew large enough and/or enough history was stored there.

The problem the business had was that there was no central hub for organized data storage. This software not only became this, but automated many of the more tedious and mundane processes, such as notifying one employee that a task was completed and that they could begin the next task in the project.

Vtiger review by <span>Jane D.</span>
Jane D.

"Almost has too many options"

What do you like best?

I like that it has many options, so if I want to create leads, contacts, opportunities, etc I can create exactly what I need. The interlinkages between these different aspects is also great, you can easily click to get to the related contact or organization from an opportunity.

What do you dislike?

The search function can be a bit clunky, and it can be hard to refine to find exactly what you are looking for in a general search. For example, you could type out a full contact's name and not have it come back. However when you are searching in specific fields it is generally successful in finding what you need. It can be cumbersome having two lists, contact vs leads etc and making organized lists within each module isn't necessarily intuitive.

I use this to manage sales and product issues.

Vtiger review by <span>AnnA L.</span>
AnnA L.

"Vtiger - full of possibilities to create a working solution for you!"

What do you like best?

Vtiger is adaptable!

I am an entrepreneur who runs three different companies. Within all companies I work with other people who can be business partners, free lancers, other agencies but not employees. This means I have to handle customer communication with three different logos and also different to types of customers which have bought different types of services. Vtiger lets me decide how my CRM should work, what modules I need, which fields to use. That is fantastic.

And there is also a good best workflow – created from Vtiger and that’s make it easy to start working with Vtiger. Their support is very good also.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Well not really anything when looking to the default version of Vtiger. With other CRMs I very quick got to the point of “no that can’t be done, that isn’t possible and that hasn’t happened yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to list all functions you would like to have in a CRM

Prioritise the functions in: Needed - would be good

Start a trial and see if all your functions in "Needed" are met If yes -check the other functions.

Vtiger Is for companies that has got the answer from that CRMs support - No you can't do that.

Note. Investing and implementing a good CRM takes time, usually twice as much time as you initially planned

Having tried several different CRM I found Vtiger and finally my three specified requests were met. The first of my requests was to have only one CRM for all three companies and therir clients. Seems easy but most CRMs will only let you make reports, quotes and mails with one logo. Vtiger however uses templates where I can use any of my three different logos and that is great!

The second request was to be able to create modules for our web security services. Here I needed the possibility to create different fields to log what work has been done, results, passwords and many other customer information. And yes I can do that in Vtiger, we have added lots of useful fields to the project module and also created a separate module for our web security services.

The third request was to be able to share what we are working on and some useful information with the clients, behind a security wall – and yes – Vtiger came thru here as well.

And we also have tools for communicating with the customers through email, campaign, reports. We log all leads in Vtiger by using the add-ons for Gmail and office outlook.

Thank you Vtiger – you have made it easy to run 3 companies.

Vtiger review by <span>Nils G.</span>
Nils G.

"Vtiger is an easy to learn CRM with lots of design options to adapt it to your needs. "

What do you like best?

The best feature for me is that the online version requires zero maintenance and no knowledge about setting up databases. The GUI is very clear and within a few hours of training using the demo-data I understood the whole CRM structure, which enable me to start customizing it to my needs.

What do you dislike?

While customizing my printing templates I used the rich text editor. This part clearly needs further development. There should be a more functionality in the editor included and there is a substantial difference between the views from the rich text editor and the final pdf layout -not WYSIWYG.

In the end I solved the problem by editing the html external and saving the html code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While comparing vtiger with other CRM packages I found it to be least expensive and flexible enough to adapt it to my needs. Since I am still a beginner with CRM software I probably only use 10% of what vtiger actually can do. I suggest to give it a try.

We are a Swiss start-up in an early stage selling a highly specialized consumable for cell culture to researchers in biology and pharmacology. I have limited resources for the selling process and I am new to it. Vtiger allows me to stream line my sales efforts making it more effective plus I always have an overview about what is going on and what need my attention.

Vtiger review by Administrator

"Easy and Complicated To Use"

What do you like best?

The tabs at the top of each section. The tabs make it very easy to navigate through each category and find the information that you need.

What do you dislike?

The print templates. It should be easy to edit the print templates but most of the time what I am seeing when I edit the template is not what actually shows up when you go to print or turn into a PDF. The fonts and font sizes never look the same, no matter how many times I try to change them to look the way I want. When I asked for help from the service team they created one of the templates for me which was helpful but I don't have time to ask them to create a new template every time I need one, I should be able to do it myself if it is a true editing program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training. It is a very robust system and if you are not used to it then you will get lost. Have them walk you through everything, ask for tips and tricks that would help with your goals for using a CRM.

Tracking our leads and contacts. vTiger houses all of our information in an intuitive way and makes it easy to track our progress in contacting our leads and contacts.

Vtiger review by User

"A good cloud CRM!"

What do you like best?

It's a cloud CRM option with a friendly UI that let have a complete tracking of sales opportunities. Includes integration with Google which make your work more easy. As a plus, have a good support who have a quick response.

What do you dislike?

Integration with SIP like Twilio are not good enough. Doesn't have a good error handling. The mobile app is not friendly enough to add comments at opportunities..

VTiger is our actual CRM tool for our sales team. Using VTiger we manage all sales in a day to day operations. Every ending month let sales manager have KPIs update and in real time, and let keep our vendors updated with automated reports.

Vtiger review by <span>Leslie S.</span>
Leslie S.

"Vtiger CRM ~ Custom Mosaics Inc"

What do you like best?

The program is VERY user friendly, and if there is ever anything you do not know or understand they are very accessible. I receive an answer typically within an hour. Also, when I have made a suggestion as to how something can be improved they have actually made the change within a month! I love the APP.. It makes working on my phone a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I would not even say I dislike it, but I wish you could color code more. We have multiple user and it is nice to be able to color code them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to ask them questions, if you are wanting something that you do not see! They will do there absolute best to show you where to find what you are looking for and if they can't they will attempt to create it for you!

This program allows me to be able to house all of my distributor information as well as their customers information and I am able to sort through it quickly!

Vtiger review by <span>Stephen A.</span>
Stephen A.

"Our workflows run our company."

What do you like best?

There is a direct correlation between the company's use of vtiger, and the companies revenue growth, over the last five years. The more we've streamlined processes through vtiger, the more efficient and customer/sales centric we've been able to become.

Our workflows run our company. From lead acquisition, to receiving the final payment from our customers. Our sales teams use it to create estimates and track job progress. Our Production Dept. uses it for ordering materials and scheduling installations. Our Acct. Mgr Dept. uses it to handle invoicing and collections. Everything is streamlined.

Instead of having to tailor our business model to fit into an existing CRM, we've been able to tailor vtiger to fit our business model.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are really my wish list. More customizability inside the invoices and quotes, Purchase orders to sync with quickbooks. More third party extensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your'e not adept with handling the intricacies of workflows, hire someone that is to consult with you. Or clearly put down on paper what your business model and structure is. Then have someone knowledgeable with vtiger set up the workflows/mapping/fields.

This is pretty much summed up above in what we like best. We have our workflows set up to help train the green peas in the sales force. Series of emails/texts are sent based on certain criteria in the customers job and helps guide our sales team members through the life cycle of the job.

Vtiger review by <span>Timothy W.</span>
Timothy W.

"vTiger enables our entire global team to be customer-centric "

What do you like best?

vTiger is continuously improving their product. I have been using vTiger on-demand for about a year now, and they've made tremendous improvements in functionality and the UI. I am taking full advantage of the custom modules feature to build workflows that fit my particular business. Also, they are integrated with Zapier which I have used to link with our accounting, ecommerce, email marketing platforms. I'm paying less than 1/3 of the cost that other CRMs charge, but getting way more value.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve to get started. It's definitely not ready to go "out of the box". You'll need to have an admin who is comfortable with setting up workflows, conditions, etc. It'd be nice if vTiger can provide more pre-built workflows that typical users will encounter. It feels like new users will need to "reinvent the wheel" with basic workflows when setting up the system, creating workflows that others have already created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have somebody who is not afraid of setting up workflows and configuring systems. Vtiger is not "out-of-the-box" software. Having said that, it is a powerful tool once you get over the learning curve.

Our team is spread across the globe, and vTiger keeps everyone informed and updated. We would never be able to keep on top of all our customer interactions without vTiger.

Vtiger review by <span>Sheen Mariya T.</span>
Sheen Mariya T.

"Vtiger is just an outstanding software"

What do you like best?

We always find them available when we need a support. They have the most customer friendly approach. Vtiger has really added to our success stories in business. We always love to maintain this good relationship with Vtiger. Heart felt wishes to the Vtiger team!

God Bless

What do you dislike?

We have sometimes faced some security issues while using the vtiger, if any problems comes with our server vtiger is also seems to be affected. And some fields both admin and user can access, I feel there must be some fields only admin can access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger is a customer friendly product

We are a leading marketing business company. We have a lot of customers and it is impossible to and tedious work to handle customers without a software like Vtiger. The main benefits are like, we can get traces the sale path , do regular followup, sending bulk mails, easy product delivery and much more...!!!

Vtiger review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

"VTiger CRM heavy user review"

What do you like best?

I like that vTiger is just a few clicks away from empowering the team. I love that you can search for anything so easily. It's a joy that you can customize it to suit your needs. So many modules, so business growth, vTiger have thought of this as we starting to use and see how much vTiger actually saves on time to make our bsuiness more streamlined. I find it easy to use and really simple in its approach to navigate

What do you dislike?

Price book to be upgraded so it's easy to update multiple discount structures. An section in quotes where you can choose products to be options but not added into the quote total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- implementation of automated workflow do it straight away

- engage your team to empower it as it saves on a lot of time of doing tasks by up to 90%

- great tool for sales people as they are notorious for not updating proposals

- see how deep you can go as its so rewarding having so many modules available to help your team and customers

We are starting to workflow processes and this has reduced tasks by up to 90% of the time. It also creates consistency for our customer on the messages we want to convey. Ease of custom reporting I love as when your bsuiness changes so to your testing and measuring. VTiger makes you search and interrogate data with a few clicks. This has saved weeks of programming to come up with custom scripting

Vtiger review by <span>Ray M.</span>
Ray M.

"Excellent value. Huge suite of available modules for a very reasonable price."

What do you like best?

Vtiger is very versatile. It handles B2B and B2C relationships very well. Modules can easily be added and customized to suit any business requirements. They have provided us with excellent customer service to implement the customizations we needed.

What do you dislike?

The print templates for invoices and other documents have a blocky or chunky feel. The print template customization interface is somewhat cumbersome to use. That said, if you are struggling with it just ask for help and they will work hard to solve any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger is constantly improving. They continue to add better online support. The set up can be a bit cumbersome but they more than make up for it with excellent customer service.

If you are new to CRMs I would really recommend paying for their Kickstart service. It takes you through all of the basic setup and provides your staff with the initial training on the software.

We basically had no real CRM in place. Vtiger has helped us to get a solid handle on who our clients are. It has created efficiencies in our business processes. We do things faster and better than we used to.

Vtiger review by <span>Rush E. S.</span>
Rush E. S.

"Amazing product with great back office support"

What do you like best?

Product is very comprehensive and flexible. It is a also cost effective for start-up and early stage companies that do not want to pay $50-$200 per user per month. Have been using for over 4 years now and am confident in the support and development team. Product continues to improve and they frequently add new functionality.

Easy for employees to use and understand. Other CRM products were so difficult and the learning curve was so steep that getting company wide adoption was impossible.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to dislike in this product. The complex nature of a full CRM takes getting used to. Still do not have all of our permissions working as we would like, but when you have field level permission capabilities you can expect some challenges.

The mobile application has gotten much better of late and promises to be a powerful tool. Still too much overhead for most phones though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at total cost of ownership. Make sure that you staff will use and is comfortable with the CRM you choose. Make sure that you will not spend a fortune in time and money making the changes you want. A CRM is process and must be organic or it will not flex and grow with your organization.

Great for tracking business all the way from Campaign to Sale and then on through Support. Well organized and their global search feature is amazing. You can find anything and anyone in a second while on the phone with a customer. Makes you look like a magician.

Vtiger review by <span>Dane S.</span>
Dane S.

"Vtiger.... the sales, marketing, support and CRM tool we've been searching out for 10 years. "

What do you like best?

It covers every vertical of our business and is flexible in configuration to provide us exactly what we want. It interfaces with all of our existing systems via API. Support is excellent at all times.

What do you dislike?

Performance can be painfully slow at times but this is being looked at with the excellent support team.

General unification of communication throughout the company has improved dramatically. Vtiger now allows us to report on all verticals of the business and ultimately review our overall service performance for our customers. In general, since implementing vtiger focused workflows our working days are becoming much easier.

Vtiger review by <span>Eric W.</span>
Eric W.

"Redline Networks' experience has been quite pleasant. Great product and responsive Support"

What do you like best?

The product is very flexible, has integration with other business tools such as Intuit Quickbooks and the support we have received has been very responsive and with a high degree of knowledge of the product.

What do you dislike?

The only dislikes are with modifying templates which does require some experience with HTML. This is by no means a criticism, but it would be beneficial to have some form of a reference document explaining how to modify these and when to use various elements of HTML tables, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you make a decision on your CRM solution, you should definitely evaluate VTiger. Their cloud solution is feature packed and hard to beat from a price/performance perspective.

Needed a CRM solution that also included a Support tool for case creation and a self service portal for customers to open and review tickets. We highly desired a solution that would integrate with Intuit Quickbooks. We are a small growing business and need to direct as much of our CapEx/OpEx to business development so we needed a solution that was reasonably priced but full of functionality that we need.

VTiger meets all of our requirements, has been easy to configure and maintain and allows us to focus more time on our customers.

Vtiger review by <span>Martin R.</span>
Martin R.

"Superb CRM with amazing support."

What do you like best?

As a fast growing non-profit charity, we desperatley needed a client database but didn't have the money to spend on one of the better known CRM's, so our IT guy suggested Vtiger. Having used many programs over the years, including Salesforce, I personally found Vtiger to have all the features I actually used in any other program and it does everything we need it to do and way more than we utilize. One of the key features for us is the ability to customize so much.of the layout etc.

Oh, and you can't forget the ridiculously low price or the exceptional support we've received either.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't make much progress with linking Vtiger to Offrice 365 in the way it does with Outlook 13, but I gave up on 365 anyway.

Possibly better integration with Sage would please our accounts dept, but no doubt this is something being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Vtiger highly enough. Ok, yes we may not make use of all the features and therefore can't comment on its comparison with other CRM's in those areas, but I can comment on how much easier to use Vtiger is compared to Salesforce and having been part of a large multinational that spent thousands of dollars on a company wide deployment of Salesforce only to have it all be discarded after a very short time, I would say that they would have been better spending far less on Vtiger to get a robust and dynamic tool for the sales team to use.

Enquiry management and contact database. Internal emails. Makes us much more efficient.

Vtiger review by <span>Johannes L.</span>
Johannes L.

"Powerful, individual and still very easy to maintain"

What do you like best?

Most importantly we like the huge individualization potential of Vtiger CRM. You can easily add fields, create relations or make fields dependable. And all this can be done within a very short amount of time.

Secondly I really have to recommend Vtiger because or their incredible support. As soon as I have a problem I open the Vtiger Chat and there is always someone to help me - not only with steps to do but also with screenshots or they do it directly in our system.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have an API to get the database data (in XML or withing a SOAP request)

Recommendations to others considering the product

When your are looking for an easy to handle and not too complex CRM System Vtiger is the right product for you! Also if you have any questions during the implementation the support is just incredible. Whenever I need to change anything and cannot figure it our myself, support assists me with screenshots or sometimes even does the changes themselves.

We manage our customers and partners within Vtiger CRM. This includes the follow up process as well as next steps concerning our contacts. Some basic workflows are also used within Vtiger and they are really recommendable.

Vtiger review by <span>Jacov M.</span>
Jacov M.

"Fully-featured CRM with amazing support"

What do you like best?

vTiger's support team is second to none I have experienced while testing various CRMs. They're extremely quick to respond, and their answers are always on the ball. This is a breath of fresh air in today's customer support climate - where you often spend hours with various support reps before getting the help you actually need. Truly amazing.

I also like vTiger's very complete feature set and flexibility to be adapted to your organization's needs.

What do you dislike?

The requirement to BCC Mailroom whenever you want emails to be added to the CRM, where many modern CRMs are able to fetch your inbox automatically nowadays.

The Gmail extension is pretty good, but it would be great to have the ability to view the records of people cc'd in the conversation.

Organization of sales cycle and centralization of information about our customers throughout our organization.

Vtiger review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"V Tiger is an Excellent, customisable system"

What do you like best?

We have been using V Tiger now for just over 4 months and it is am absolutely superb system.

The reporting and filtering facilities in particular are excellent. We have had to heavily adapt the system to meet our needs which it has done to very good effect and enabled us to extend its use beyond our intention to a full business management system.

Support has been essential to us and has been excellent - politely helpful and friendly - even when our lack of understanding has been close to stupid.

What do you dislike?

Very little. We would like to see Spreadsheet templates as well as Word templates so that invoices, for example, can be properly calculated

With V Tiger, we are now able to fully manage our business, from prospect to order completion and create reports to cover virtually all aspects of the business

Vtiger review by <span>Nichola M.</span>
Nichola M.

"Very helpful with great support"

What do you like best?

I like how easy everything links together, from this I am able to produce insightful reports to help all aspects of the company.

The live chat its self is very helpful also, I have used this for direction around the system when the upgrade came. Emailing support is extremely useful, I believe the staff are extremely knowledgeable on the product and this shows through their ability to help over live chat or screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

I know others in the company have found dislikes but with further training they have started to understand and have become more in-tune with VTiger, but myself, I don't have any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the support system fully.

Creating smoother processes for customer service, sales and finance. The benefits have been creating workflows with auto calendar entries, sales reports and syncing our invoice system with VTiger.

Vtiger review by <span>Julien V.</span>
Julien V.

"Vtier Review "

What do you like best?

I like the Simplicity & Support availability.

Vtiger is really easy to use and reactive.

What do you dislike?

I have no particular point to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend to use Vtiger for small and midsize entities.

In my past experience, i used to use SAP CRM, and Vtiger is much more attractive, flexible and powerful.

I use Vtiger CRM to track my customers and keep a rythm going on

Vtiger review by <span>Alexander G.</span>
Alexander G.

"Top CRM with great customer experience and product support"

What do you like best?

vTiger has meant for our business the ability to grow our customer base without the need of growing proportionally internally. The highlights of our business relationship with vTiger has been:

- Configuration of the entire platform to meet of specific business needs

- Workflows and automation of business processes and rules

- Superb Customer Support

- All-in-one feature rich CRM platform priced like no other

What do you dislike?

Mobile access is on the works, wish it was there completely and integration with more online applications like Zopim. They recently did integrate chat with Olark but we use Zopim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let me start by saying that vTiger is hands down one of the best customer service oriented companies I’ve interacted with, even when they were starting out! and this gives me very good levels of tranquility everyday. Additionally we see every two to three weeks improvements on the platform, I mean updates, bug fixes, and additional functionality. You know they (vTiger personnel) are at it, working hard to have the best business resources for their customers ASAP. We feel like an investor on technology more than a customer of vTiger, because we can see and feel the fruit of our investment.

Today we use about 60% of vTigers features and functionality and we feel that we are at 110% delivery with only 50% capacity in our resources. This is what vTiger means to us, the ability to grow without having to invest proportionally in more internal resources.

The amount of changes and customization’s we’ve done to vTiger is outstanding and this is only possible because of the flexibility of the platform. Currently we have more than 50+ workflows, 100+ reports, 30+ custom fields, Email Marketing Campaigns and Autoresponders.

One of the highlights was the ability to share reporting information with our Manufacturing partners about our pipeline specific to each partner.

Vtiger review by <span>Thiha A.</span>
Thiha A.

"CRM but also POS & Inventory"

What do you like best?

I like this software too much because i can not only use as CRM apps but also as POS and inventory by modifying a bit. The best features I like are " customization for most of the menu and data field" and supporting team services. Whenever i have a problem or issue with how to customize, support teams are ready to answer me within a short time.

Thank you very much Vtiger Team.

What do you dislike?

In order to know inventory value and inventory level, it is still a bit complicated to get report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really a value pricing application. You should use this software mainly because of feeling willingness to help from support team.

Remote management to multi branch. Modifying our own system all the time made headache to developer before buying this apps.

Vtiger review by <span>Brad V.</span>
Brad V.

"the Vtiger product is GREAT!!"

What do you like best?

I have found the program to be intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I have had questions, the support team has been extremely responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an "off-line" mode or feature where I can sync once a day. This would be useful for when I do not have reliable internet connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used: Goldmine, Maximizer, Act!, Saleslogix, Salesforce.com.

Of all of them, I like Vtiger the most.

The CRM portion is allowing me to stay current with my customers. The quoting and tie in with DocuSign makes the ability to get documents back quickly a breeze.

Vtiger review by <span>Josefin T.</span>
Josefin T.

"Very flexible CRM system"

What do you like best?

The system is very flexible and can be adapted to the specific needs of your company.

Many recurrent tasks can be automated which saves time for the users. Incoming and outgoing e-mails can automatically be added to the system.

The support team is always very quick to respond to questions and implement requested changes.

What do you dislike?

The system has since the major update late 2015 been a bit slow, in terms of time for loading the webpages. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated a number of different online based CRM systems before choosing vtiger, but none was a flexible and also affordable as vtiger.

We have found an easy way to collect, store and organize all customer related data in one place; from organizations and contact persons to customer prospects and corresponding e-mails.

Vtiger review by <span>Abhijit K.</span>
Abhijit K.

"Value for money with tons of features"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize almost all aspects! Though it can be difficult to setup initially, if enough time is invested in designing/customizing vTiger, the upside is limitless. For several months, my organization struggled with the setups and couldn't get it to work the way we wanted. However, vTiger's support team is extremely helpful, patient and worked with us to get things ready.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little intimidating for the people who want a ready-to-use solution. I would definitely recommend trying out the product, making sure that it meets your requirements before deciding to become vTiger customer.

Managing business partners, pursing leads and opportunity.

Vtiger review by <span>Stephen P.</span>
Stephen P.

"Very buggy"

What do you like best?

Not a lot. It does the same job as most CRM platforms but lacks the usability, flow and integration as most platforms in this space.

What do you dislike?

Way behind in marketing automation and crashed several times on the internet browsers I was using

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is a lot better product with loads more features and benefits. Salesforce/Pardot a lot better for larger organisations, VTiger need to sort a lot of stuff out to be competitive in my opinion

Marketing automation to develop my CRM pipeline. Very low consumer interaction, realized I need to be using a different portal. A lot to improve on, worst platform I have used

Vtiger review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic CRM"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Vtiger CRM's simplicity and overall logical workflow. I also take advantage of how customizable it is to our business needs. The key feature that separated Vtiger from other CRM's, at the time, was its Google Drive integration.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a system manual built into the CRM dashboard. The support team is great and they really customize fixes to my questions but I would like the ability to reference a problem quickly by myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM for upstart companies that really need to organize their clients and establish workflow procceses. It's a strong 2-5 year solution without a doubt to manage a team.

We are solving the issue of client tracking and internal process communication flow. The ribbon tool allows us to keep track of a clients progress through our workflow allowing us to follow up, collect information, and reference needed details.

Vtiger review by <span>Andre A.</span>
Andre A.

"Vtiger is easy to manage and administer."

What do you like best?

all the customizations, from the creation of the 'fields' per modules, up to creating the workflows, mapping, and reports

What do you dislike?

None at the moment. Every details we need can be customize in Vtiger so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. It is really a CRM and you can manage your database with ease of use.

2. Reporting tools are great and you can create your own required reports

about the data clean-up, before we upload in Vtiger we want to ensure that all data is correct so when it is now residing in Vtiger we will have 100% accurate data.

Vtiger review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

"Tiger new release"

What do you like best?

Customer Service. Whatever time whatever day the technical team is there to meet your goals and assists. They are 100% reliable 100% of the time

What do you dislike?

UI still a bit messy, believe it could use improvements based on other SAAS products I use. Also mobile responsive design is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it may be confusing at first but know the customer support team is always there for you with the right knowledge and know-how to make it happen for you

Manage Volume based business. Some issues are it can do exactly what I require for one service that is very much volume based. There are workarounds with lots of things but sometimes it still doesn't fit the needs.

Vtiger review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"What I've found so far"

What do you like best?

All the different options you have. You can keep track of your inventory, customers, leads and so much more on the road (mobile app). And in your customers you can keep track of special quoted prices you give them and so much more. It is really an elaborate software for the price you pay.

What do you dislike?

I feel there are some glitches in the system. One that was most recent was in the scheduling calendar. When I was using the scheduling calendar for some reason I couldn't go back to the previous day. I'm not sure if a setting was hit or something along that line, but it was frustrating.

We originally purchased it for a basic CRM software. To keep track of leads and when we talked to them and so forth. Now we are using it to keep track of quotes given to customers and leads. We never intended to use the scheduling calendar for dispatching, but it works great, so that helps us as well.

Vtiger review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great just little details"

What do you like best?

The tracking procedure and alerts to maintain a better control of my clients, have a details of clients registered regarding their products, contacts and the variety ways to bein touch with them

What do you dislike?

Vtiger CRM have a liited editor, I think it could be better.I´d like personalized text and format easily, sometimes it seems cause a little problem when I tried to edit and send e-mail to my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger CRM seems to me the excellent tool to register,control and tracking the information you manage in the organization. Easy to use and friendly.

Excelent tool to control, tracking and regiters all the clients, Vtiger make me easier to have a complete visión of all my opportunities and get a better results during my daily routines

Vtiger review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Vtiger Our work in progress"

What do you like best?

Vtiger allows my employees to work within all one program. We previously were working out of 4 different programs to allow communication for production from the sales team. Allowing us to work in one program has reduced our error, we are now able to track our errors when they do happen. We are able to communicate in one place without loosing details or time searching for information. It is has reduced our data entry times because we are no longer in 4 places with information that has to match.

What do you dislike?

I wish vtiger allowed for a better comprehensive inventory processes. We seem to only be able to create the Purchase Orders for suppliers but we are not able to receive properly. If we do not receive all of the items we ordered on a purchase order we are not able to see back ordered items.

Another feature I wish was better was the payment, credits, and refund processes on invoices. We've had several instances where we've had to give a refund or have a credit on a customer's profile, but we are not able to show transactions of money. If we give a refund the only option for us is to delete a payment, which does not work for our accounting software it speaks to because we have to show the exchange of money for our bank account reconciliations. We also had customers over pay on an invoice and leave the balance with us for a period of time, we've had to track this in a different program all together which creates a little extra work because you never know who has a credit on their account if the customer doesn't bring up the credit then it is swept under the rug. The reason begin is the credit is tracked in our accounting software, not everyone has access to those figures.

I would also like to see a feature that blocks the invoices from selling items below purchased pricing. We are experiencing problems were deals are being cut and we are underselling products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that inventory and invoicing are good at what they offer but to strictly use this program for certain things are just not available. Invoicing- not able to show refunds and credits on customer accounts. Inventory - not able to receive on a purchase order.

We have reduced our data entry times by reducing the amount of programs we are working in. We have also reduced the errors from entering multiple times in different programs. Some information was not being carried over when it was being reentered. With a little bit of light inventory systems we have been able to start with part numbers and slowly realize we need a more robust program.

Vtiger review by <span>Zachery B.</span>
Zachery B.

"Vtiger CRM is a great management system that is easy to use."

What do you like best?

The advanced filtering system that allows you to select different parts of the system and search by queries, for example searching for leads that are from a certain source and were uploaded by the 1st of Jan. You can also select which fields you would like to be displayed when showing the results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when i have a busy schedule and add all of my tasks to the calendar as well as my work colleagues, it is very messy and can be difficult to see, especially if the tasks are just 5 minutes long as it can be difficult to read when displayed on the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger CRM has a handy tutorial to help you get the most out of the system, gradually make your way through the system and if you need help the support is always on hand.

I have been using Vtiger CRM to store and manage company details so my colleagues can contact them. This would consist of importing/exporting company details, creating reports, making sure all data is up to date.

Vtiger review by <span>Caryled G.</span>
Caryled G.

"Wonderful and Newone Experience"

What do you like best?

The structure in which the program is conceived is great, the way in which the processes of sales, collections, support and service orders are interrelated.

What do you dislike?

Comments are deleted unexpectedly or do not finish recording, the same happens with emails sent with attachments.

It would be ideal to notify the updates to the clients

Follow-up in sales attention, reminders in agenda and activities, Printing of service orders. Good solution for an all in one

Vtiger review by <span>Richard J.</span>
Richard J.

"Salesforce automation for growing businesses"

What do you like best?

Having looked at a number of online CRM platforms, Vtiger provides the best all round value for money package.

The service allows you to easily manage the sales life cycle including billing automation.

Their online help is great - chat based which means you can get an instant answer.

What do you dislike?

No particular issues - the mobile app has been recently updated and that is a welcome upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - pay as you go means you have little to lose.

Vtiger is used to manage all our leads, opportunities, sales, quotes and billing (including recurring).

It provides a consistent, easy to use platform that anyone can use.

Vtiger review by <span>Damien M.</span>
Damien M.

"Wonderful CRM Software and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

We keep track of our entire customer base with Vtiger and seldom have any issues. If we need to contact support and they answer the phone and take care of any issue right away. Wonderful product and excellent support.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this product or the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM product we could find. Functionality, dependability and affordability without sacrificing anything was key to our decision to use and keep using this product!

Customer tracking and we can self manage the software easily. We keep track of customer issues using the ticketing system and the sky is the limit on reporting tools.

Vtiger review by <span>Palak H.</span>
Palak H.

"Vtiger CRM Solution is low cost, user-friendly and quick to deploy CRM software solution"

What do you like best?

Vtiger CRM offers a user-friendly platform to manage customer relationships on the go. It helps to easily manage distinct customer relationships within the system. Whether you're logging calls, registering opportunities, emails, or personal interactions, the software makes it extremely simple to keep track of the salespersons day-to-day activities. Ticket Module has helped us to manager after sales service seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard Reports chart needs to have more filter options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect CRM Solution which is user friendly and cost-effective. Support team is excellent which has helped us in easy implementation.

Sales review and reporting were done on excel prior to Vtiger. After usi

Vtiger review by <span>Thomas O.</span>
Thomas O.

"A hugely under-rated CRM system"

What do you like best?

It is very robust and logical to use, giving the user access to the underlying power without having to learn the complexity. I had really struggled with SugarCRM CE and Vtiger completely solved the issues I was struggling with which were essentially usability issues. As a bonus Vtiger has a growing list of features including its email campaigns which actually make mass mailings cheaper than using MailChimp. The support is very good with assistance for first time users and both Chat and Email support available in a timely fashion. Vtiger deserves to be rated much higher in comparison with other CRM systems, many of which I have tried.

What do you dislike?

I find the mobile App disappointing because it requires a large number of fields to be completed correctly when adding something as simple as an appointment, but it is OK from the point of view of delivering data that has already been entered. They need to make data entry on the App no more complex than it is on rival systems such as Apple's calendar interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a look as they have a free trial. One of the most impressive data import systems I have experienced, its eats up what you throw at it with very little effort.

The ability to segment large lists into dynamic views is very useful because it means those lists remain current as the underlying data changes. You can use the views that you have already created in your email marketing campaigns which saves a lot of time. So the software streamlines workflows that would be very difficult to manage in traditional list based systems like MailChimp or spreadsheets.

Vtiger review by <span>Sriram M.</span>
Sriram M.

"VTiger Review from Contus "

What do you like best?

What I like about VTiger CRM is the ablity to do detailed workflow customization. I have 30 member sales and marketing team with the combination both inside sales, inbound marketing and the pre-sales teams. All three teams has a unique flow from leads to opportunity funneling . Most of the SaaS based CRM does not support this process efficiently except for sales force and the next best thing I like about it is the price and value for money.

What do you dislike?

Tough I don't say I dislike but User interface of the CRM can be improved to match the current trends. I think their mobile app can do much more than what it is doing now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for alternative CRM solution for Sale force at a very good price, then VTiger can you be your choice. In my experience with the CRM in the last 2 years, They maintained 99% up-time and support is definitely very responsive and good. They also constantly update the features as well.

With Vtiger, Contus is now able to track 100 percent of the leads that come in, which has led to a 30 percent increase in conversion rates in just three months. Before Vtiger, Contus was pulling in approximately $130,000-$140,000 per month. Now, this figure is approximately $220,000-$300,000 per month. with the pipeline of 3 million dollars all the time.

Vtiger review by <span>Rafael C.</span>
Rafael C.

"The best compromise between price and features for CRM"

What do you like best?

Full customization in terms of documents and menus, A global easy of use, reliability and the possibility to generate immediate reports and quotes from a smartphone.

What do you dislike?

Menu creation and document customization sometimes is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First define what are your information needs and the, start customizing the modules you need to use. One of the main advantages of vtiger is that you can add features, menus, reports, etc. on the go.

The management of customer interactions of the company, lead qualification, quotation generation and follow-up. Also, it can be used remotely from a smartphone to provide customers immediate estimates for specific products.

Vtiger review by <span>Ian D.</span>
Ian D.

"Vtiger CRM is a fanastic product and cannot be praised enough"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to set up and highly customisable

What do you dislike?

Very little - minor cosmetic things but would like to see Profile Themes reintroduced

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a killer product, well priced, relatively inexpensive to setup and deploy and can be customised to do just about anything you require of it. You will not have any regrets deploying Vtiger

Finger on the pulse across all depts via a single page, unified Dashboard

Vtiger review by <span>Shane W.</span>
Shane W.

"New VTiger user is very impressed"

What do you like best?

The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike at this time.

We run the entire process of our business through Vtiger. From the initial sales call, managing demos, the implementation project and all the way to any follow up cases.

Vtiger review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

"Has everything I need in a web based CRM"

What do you like best?

Email marketing included, new features continually added, base on a proven data base, very good fast technical support

What do you dislike?

can be a bit slow at times, but may be consistent with all web crms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all you get for the price, Database, Google integration, email linked to contacts, quoting, marketing, even operations if you need it.

quick quotes, easy follow ups, new inbox for email tracking to contacts.

Vtiger review by <span>Carien E.</span>
Carien E.

"VTiger Makes it Easy ..."

What do you like best?

VTiger has amazing functionality for Sales Team management, but Projects is the part that we really love.

The system is so easy to set-up and configure.

The reporting tools are great and makes it possible to really manage by exception.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting and graphing functionality still needs to be developed e.g. automated gantt charts, etc.

At the moment the functionality of Project Tasks is a bit under-worked and the link to Project Milestones is not clear.

The workflow tools could be easier to use through tagging of some sort. A workflow audit tool would be fantastic!

And integration with Xero would be cool!

The Outlook Plugin is clunky and is prone to glitches. We have not used it as a result which is a real pity as it undermines the use of VTiger as a single business tool as staff keep on going back to Outlook..

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for any small-medium sized business.

As a services business, it is hard to track operational activities and to check that things are happening the way they should. VTiger has made it easy to create activity checklists, project tasks and workflows that have made it possible for us to scale.

Vtiger review by <span>Salvador A.</span>
Salvador A.

"The total business application"

What do you like best?

Most applications are only covering limited features. All modules availble at Vtiger allow your company to resolve most of their business needs. Also it is very easy to configure and personalize Vtiger for every business requirements.

It is very useful its API and the large numbers of third applications you can integrate.

What do you dislike?

They have only three plans available, so every user has to pay for more modules that he/she maybe is going to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger includes very important features not only for business, but also for CTO: security, availability, administration, adaptation, easy to grow.

It is also really useful to feel secure about Vtiger as company, as senior player in CRM market, your business will be managing its core with a strong company with no risk of fail.

Services companies can resolve its business requirements inside an only workspace. As every person in the company in the company is working with Vtiger is esaier the knowledge curve

Vtiger review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

"Great CRM with unlimited functionality"

What do you like best?

Vtiger enables us to effortlessly generate and manage campaigns and lead generation projects. The system allowed us to integrate our lead capture fields directly and automated responses ensured that we are able to nurture every lead. As we grow Vtigers additional functionality will ensure we scale easily.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more assistance with initial setup and functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All the functionality and more that you would require from a CRM. The system over delivers compared to most at a fraction of competitor cost

Automation of lead generation and nurturing

Vtiger review by <span>Satyaprakash R N.</span>
Satyaprakash R N.

"Best CRM application for integrating the various functions of your business from Sales to Projects"

What do you like best?

- User friendly interface

- Integration of various functionalities from Marketing to Sales to Customer Support to Projects to Inventory to Reporting

- Lots of Office automation features viz. Mail Manager, Calendar, Documents Storage,

- Integration with QuickBooks and other third party software

- Ease of navigation across modules

- Soft on the eyes

- Excellent Layout

- Module Builder, an awesome way to create your own home-grown applications inside the CRM

With this, many of the organizational business needs can be met with easy-to-go methodologies and approach.

Vtiger has hit upon a unique application model, which blends together various company processes.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with importing Business card reader into Android mobile phone, and reporting can be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If one is evaluating at having various processes at a single place for this price, look no further. Vtiger is the place to go.

- We are enabling businesses to shift their unorganized data in Excel files to organized system wherein they have total control of their data and more importantly, it is one place to go for all areas of your business.

- Helping our Customers adopt standard customer related strategies and devise new ways of attracting customers, also retaining them.

- Benefits realized include faster retrieval of data, direct web-to-lead data transfer, document storage at one place, streamlining of data in one place and having your different systems data in one place

Vtiger review by <span>Elin E.</span>
Elin E.

"Very helpful support"

What do you like best?

The possibility to form it like I want. I like that it is open source. And the support is the best!

What do you dislike?

It is not always user friendly and sometimes very hard to understand how to solve problems.

I would not be able to work without vTiger, I use it for everything.

Vtiger review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"The service is phonomenal - Pratim in particular really does help me run our business efficiently"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and the quick responses when I need assistance.

If there is something I struggle with I can always count on their support to assist.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could white label and customise the look and feel, but that is just on my wish list.

Use of own url would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

dont be put off by the default setup.

Its really customisable.

We use it as a customer management tool rather than sales.

Its fab.

Company management and also saving hours and hours of time with detailed customer records

Vtiger review by <span>Mario D.</span>
Mario D.

"Great piece of software"

What do you like best?

We decided to get into Vtiger after a deep research along the extensive offer of CRM products in the market, we evaluated price, software adaptability, user interface (must be friendly), short learning curve, and we found that vtiger was a great alternative user/month price.

What do you dislike?

Vtiger should improve integration with other apps, the offer is not as large that the offer of other software like salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don´t even thinking about it, custome rservices is great! and also the software.

Sales funnel, email automation, sales workflow

Vtiger review by <span>Jeffrey J. N.</span>
Jeffrey J. N.

"Great interface with emailing, marketing and client organizations. Very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Search engine to create marketing lists, campaigns and email targeted blasts. The Dashboard and Reports keep you focused and organized to keep hunting and selling.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I have disliked yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try it, spend a couple of hours with it and you and your company will not be able to live without it.

Not having to do double entry, organization is a must, and the email campaigns are simple to set-up. Synchronizing with your emails will keep you focused and organized while you are on the road traveling to potential clients.

Vtiger review by Administrator in Online Media
Administrator in Online Media

"VTiger has made managing our prospects and customers easy"

What do you like best?

Vtiger is accessible and easy to use. We have highly customised the modules, workflows and templates to automate multiple processes in our business, that were previously manual.

This has greatly reduced the margin for error in managing sales, as well as providing better service to our existing customers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a "reset filters" button on search screen.

The mobile app would be better if it had the full functionality of being able to convert leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger is a simple and highly customisable solution for managing data in your business.

Sales people can manage their pipelines and follow ups more effectively.

Sales projections are more accurate.

We are managing our serialised product lines more efficiently.

We have reduced the number of manual steps required in the administration process of sales and asset management.

Vtiger review by <span>AKG M.</span>
AKG M.

"Excellent support and Great CRM product that comes with Great Price !!"

What do you like best?

I like various features like management of contacts, dialogues, invoicing and its integration, product and services modules, Payment module integration, Bookkeeping, ticketing and more.

What do you dislike?

Mass editing of the leads and contacts for salutation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very good and very reasonable price. It does the job like big CRM products. They have enhanced this product to such a level that it will be reaching # 1 spot in no time.

We are maintaining our database and managing track of all communication for all our contacts. Invoicing and process email via payment gateway portal. Opportunity tracking and follow up schedule. Keeping project on track with appropriate ticketing and reminder. It has a cool dashboard to view all progress at glance.

Vtiger review by <span>Peter C.</span>
Peter C.

"Good entry CRM for start ups and small business of all types"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up and install, easy to configure and even easier to explain how to use. Everyone I've installed it for find it very intuitive after the minimum of training.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I can think of that I dislike. One some occasions the WAMP or LAMP it sits on top of has given me aggravation but not vTiger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This ideal for start ups and small businesses. I have not used the supported product so have no experience of it's use in larger environments.

Try it before anything else - you'll save yourself time.

The main business situations I've used this in is for start ups that need to import large sets of leads then work them. However I have also used it for sports clubs waiting list and utilise the logistics side for club sales.

Vtiger review by <span>Dirk v.</span>
Dirk v.

"Nice and accurate CRM with lovely chat functionality"

What do you like best?

easy en accurate support - fast web based application -integration with Google contacts en email provider.

What do you dislike?

Layout of the settings module is not intuitive. General layout is okay. Spend sometimes a lot of time searching the right setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the settings panel.

Sales business. Easy follow up of the process from lead tot customer and relation.

Vtiger review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

What do you like best?

This company by far has the best customer service I have ever delt with. We always get a fast response, and they make it so easy to contact them! Just a quick online chat and your good to go! Thanks again Vtiger!

julia

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Vtiger! This team requires quality customer service. There's times where the program acts up but Vtiger always resolves the issues right away,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will never get quality Customer service like this company provides.

We currently use the data base to save our files and We saved a lot of time with populating letters, creating templates and sending emails. We diffidently save time with this program.

Vtiger review by <span>Giuseppe S.</span>
Giuseppe S.

"Very good choice"

What do you like best?

We think that your support service is very good, kind and efficient and you solved all our issues.

What do you dislike?

at the moment nothing to say, we are appreciating your product and your services

We need to manage and cross our products, our skills, our know how with customers, more efficiently than the past. Where the market isn't to large, better yet, the sellers must use a microscope lens (CRM) looking up opportunities.

Vtiger review by <span>Miguel D.</span>
Miguel D.

"Great balance of functions / price"

What do you like best?

Compared to other more pricier solutions, Vtiger presents a more balanced solution that is both functionaly rich yet affordable for SMBs.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the iOS app needs some work - notably being able to read emails auto-attached to organizations (the emails come across garbled with showing HTML coding).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution - but be prepared to take your time with implementation before throwing users on it.

Ability to properly service and track all customer interactions.

Vtiger review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"My Personalizd CRM - VTiger"

What do you like best?

Customization as per the requirement is the best part in addition to things like easy to understand and implement, accessible through mobile apps, etc. Support for customization and knowledge us shared by support staff is excellent. This helps for SMB organisation like us. Great Product.

What do you dislike?

Conditional formatting is a bit problematic stuff with this. There is no pick list to display when we do some conditional formatting so understanding the thing at that moment becomes difficult. However, inventory module for stock management can be better for fast movement of good in and out from different stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vtiger has a great quality of getting customized so that every customer can use it as per their requirement and can have a great CRM in the organization. We appreciate this quality the most. Moreover the support team is an excellent one and leaves no stone unturned to help in solving any query as soon as possible. The software is so easy to use that even a novice can understand it in quick time and start executing things here. It is made for SMB for sure.

We are able to manage database efficiently with the help of this software. Also bulk email marketing is a great thing that we are utilizing at the moment with just a single click. We also using for CRM and projects management along with cases and tickets for servicing. It useful to organise the contacts mapped with Organization heads.

Vtiger review by <span>Adrien L.</span>
Adrien L.

"Managing sales and clients efficiently but not only"

What do you like best?

- The customisation possibilities : thanks to the workflow system, print template and module builder option you can adapt a standard VTiger distribution to very specific needs.

What do you dislike?

- Having access to some low-level tools would be a plus (beeing able to run sql requests, having more features in reports etc.)

- Integration of the different phases of our activity : from leads to facturation (integrating the service itself inbetween).

Vtiger review by <span>Cath M.</span>
Cath M.

"APi's Experience Of Vtiger"

What do you like best?

Customer service team work hard to support a developing software.

Simplicity of software.

What do you dislike?

Lack of changeability and depth.

This field can't have too short a value! Of course a comment can be less than 40 characters....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead, but expect to be collaborative as vtiger is a work in progress. The team are great to work with.

We are a growing company without the budget for the market leading software. We need to solve problems such as data analysis, sales pipeline and so on; then we need to also have a core software base which helps across the business - we use Vtiger for much more than just sales. Vtiger need to recognise this opportunity more and have a collaborative communications and development strategy alongside their customers - their software has potential to be a core business tool for SMEs to develop, but only if they really work with customers.

Vtiger review by Consultant in Civil Engineering
Consultant in Civil Engineering

"Very flexible CRM/ERP with amazing support"

What do you like best?

The support is very good always trying to help. I have improve the use of the application and the users likeness to the aplication thanks to the good tips and solutions of the support. Also, throw the time you can see how Vtiger gets improve because they have very good communication channel.

What do you dislike?

The flexibility of Vtiger some times makes that they don´t have all the features one need for solving the business problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good CRM/ERP with amazing support. From the day one, they always have been improving Vtiger and having more and more features.

We manage the operation of a transport company. We do all the operation, around twenty per day, of the transportation of products around Chile. The benefits Vtiger gives to the business its that we can manage all the information in the same place, so we can have all our business rules execute and improve the communication within the organization and to the clients.