VTS

VTS delivers asset managers and their leasing teams a single platform to track deal flow, manage space, and seamlessly collaborate.

Work for VTS?

Learning about VTS?

VTS Reviews

Ask VTS a Question
Showing 8 VTS reviews
VTS review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Rapidly expanding platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to grant third party vendors permissions to comment on current deals so that I can have one status report to review all activity.

What do you dislike?

Growing company that is still figuring out some kinks. Reporting should have more robust capabilities. Their sales folks are not necessarily all on the same page regarding the contract terms. I think this is more due to their rapid growth than to someone trying to be sneaky, but it is frustrating to have to spend so many weeks negotiating one contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in now while they're still growing. The product is already good, and their changes have been making it border on great. They recently acquired Hightower, and that has increased the usefulness of their platform significantly. However be careful when reading their contracts - they're not very sophisticated in that respect.

VTS allows us to view our portfolio as a whole, divide up by region, by ownership, or by building. It allows us a birds eye view to understand our market exposure. It allows us to have multiple vendors reporting on the same project, which enables management to view one report vs. one from each vendor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VTS
VTS review by Kingsley C.
Kingsley C.

""Quickly growing stage""

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you one spot to follow every one of the arrangements you are dealing with. You can include to such an extent or as meager detail as you need for each arrangement and set suggestions to catch up with those arrangements. It additionally enables you to print out an answer to send to your customer to demonstrate the movement you are having on their property or properties.

What do you dislike?

It very well may overpower at first and takes some tolerance and time before it begins to be helpful. On the off chance that you just use it for a portion of your properties and not others then you won't see the advantages of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not modest and there will be some developing torments as you train up clients. Begin little and have your educated groups (PM and Landlords included) test drive the stage before submitting.

I have disposed of the different reports that were in Excel that I use to send to my customers and now have on bound together report that I can send. I additionally feel like I am not losing the same number of arrangements as I use to in light of the fact that I am ready to follow each arrangement better.

What Real Estate Asset Management solution do you use?

VTS review by Seth S.
Seth S.

"I use this to track deal flow for multiple commercial properties that I lease in Austin"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you one place to track all the deals you are working on. You can add in as much or as little detail as you want for each deal and set reminders to follow up with those deals. It also gives you the ability to print out a report to send to your client to show the activity you are having on their property or properties.

What do you dislike?

It can be overwhelming at first and takes some patience and time before it starts to be very useful. If you only use it for some of your properties and not others then you will not see the benefits of the program.

I have gotten rid of the multiple reports that were in Excel that I use to send to my clients and now have on unified report that I can send. I also feel like I am not losing as many deals as I use to because I am able to track each deal better.

VTS review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Some people love it...me ehh?"

What do you like best?

It does have a nice visual design, a free trial period and the customer service group added my listings to the service for me....but after the initial on-boarding I found it frustrating to use.

What do you dislike?

The landlord representation (broker activity) view is too visually busy. I only have one property on this platform and find adding comments far too difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not cheap and there will be some growing pains as you train up users. Start small and have your tech-savvy teams (PM and Landlords included) test drive the platform before committing.

In theory, it creates a reporting system which allows the Landlord to get up to the minute reports on the leasing activity at their buildings....but it only works if the brokers (and property managers) actually take the time to enter their activity on the site.

VTS review by David W.
David W.

"What I want, when I need it."

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface and mobile application.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to add users and drill down to asset level info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now! why wait. This will improve your leasing efforts for sure!

Tracking lease flow and status.

VTS review by Consultant in Commercial Real Estate
Consultant in Commercial Real Estate

"I like VTS for the tracker, keeps myself and clients updated"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and export reports

What do you dislike?

I wish there more types of reports to export, i.e. reports that delve into NER

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an online platform to keep track of all of your landlord rep deals, this is something to highly consider!

Keeping clients up to date with what's going on with their properties.

VTS review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Excellent User Friendly Platform"

What do you like best?

the ability to set reminders and track all information inputted by my team of 4+ people.

What do you dislike?

The way to input and export comps can be difficult.

How to manage Tenants and leases within buildings we manage.

VTS review by Agency
Agency

"Great Deal Flow Tracker"

What do you like best?

Deal flow, TIMs tracking, and support team.

What do you dislike?

Slow spreadsheet uploading for comps/TIMs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy and effective communication method with your clients concerning deal flow, VTS is for you.

Great interface for clients.

Learning about VTS?

* We monitor all VTS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.