Vya

Vya marketing resource management automates and simplifies every day, redundant and time-consuming marketing tasks that consume the majority of your time and attention - things like managing approvals, supporting distributed sales teams, and implementing local marketing campaigns.

Work for Vya?

Showing 14 Vya reviews
Vya review by <span>Seth M.</span>
Seth M.

Vya Services Review

What do you like best?

Level of service. We use several components of the Market Hub product that Vya provides and maintains for us allowing for greatly increased capacity of our limited marketing team. Although the product meets our needs in most every way, the extremely knowledgeable and accommodating staff make it the best solution for us. They have provided superior service and willingness to help us find custom solutions to accommodate ever changing business needs and adapt to growing compliance controls that we have not been able to navigate as easily with other vendors.

What do you dislike?

In reference to the few issues that we have experienced, Vya has address, remedied and accounted for them instantly when they occur. Currently we are extremely satisfied with all aspects of their performance with our account and have no dislikes to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vya can provide smaller companies with affordable comprehensive marketing capabilities they would not be able to accomplish without significant costs. They can also greatly expand the capabilities and capacities of medium and larger company's marketing department resources through flexible print and digital media solutions at lower financial cost and less demand on sparse internal IT resources.

Most recently we had a need for monitoring and restricting Marketing Agreements and Sponsorships our affiliates were entering into to help manage and/or minimize risk regarding potential enforcement actions resulting from increased regulation. Vya stepped in and assisted us in the creation, deployment and servicing of a robust end to end request approval system that not only met our immediate need but also provides for transaction processing allowing us to engage in partnerships we otherwise could not and reporting to cover any future audit concerns should they arise.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vya
Vya review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

MarketHub has been quite beneficial for our dealer base.

What do you like best?

For me, it's the convenience of having all relevant marketing collateral in one centralized location. It's also helpful to have our dealer base empowered with the tools to customize their dealerships with the varied pieces in MarketHub.

What do you dislike?

We have simple ad builder in our offering to dealers. I think we can definitely work on the limitations of this option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is top notch and the options to customize is quite varied. I would recommend this product.

I think giving our dealers the choice to use any of the numerous marketing pieces is a very good solution for us. It's also beneficial for them to only use what they want and customize to their needs.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

Vya review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Vya's system provides a powerful, easy-to-use interface that has made my job much better.

What do you like best?

The ability to administer changes, create forms, and view customizable reports through the interactive dashboards and portal managers. The interface is powerful but easy to use, which gives a lot of flexibility when working within the system.

What do you dislike?

I would also like the ability to create my own asset templates. The current process allows you to send the items to Vya to create templates on your behalf, but I am very hands-on and would like to do this myself as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider Vya to be an excellent choice as an MRM provider. Their excellent personal service has been on point since day one and has not diminished at all.

Our old marketing request system was completed with manual labor - from the form requesting materials through shipping of items. This new system allows our "customers" to see everything in a one-stop-shop and have access to it quickly. We are very early into the program, but the benefits already include less labor and stress on several departments.

Vya review by User in Financial Services
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Working with Vya has been great. They always deliver quality work and superior customer service.

What do you like best?

I like the working relationship my team has with our contacts at Vya. They are always open to our new ideas and are continually willing to adapt and improve the products and services they offer.

What do you dislike?

At this moment in time, there is nothing I can say that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Vya for a number of reasons:

- Superior Customer Service

- High Quality Product

- Innovative Services

- Willingness to Adapt

- Ease of Use (for the end user)

We recently had a need to create multiple platforms to collect, store and monitor certain information to help mitigate risk and uphold compliance standards. Working with Vya to create these platforms allowed us the customization we needed while upholding the same user-friendly standards our users are accustom to.

Vya review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

Vya Review

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. I'm a needy customer and email my reps daily. Yet, Vya is quick to respond and helps with my needs/questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

At times, some template submissions fall under the cracks and are not worked on until I bring it to their attention. If there was a way for my reps to be notified of my submissions and help serve as a watchdog for them (rather than me), that would be great.

This system allows our users to customize materials with their personal info and photos. Our users spend a lot of face-time with their customers, so this is a great way to keep that moving.

Vya review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Marketing Toolkit via Vya

What do you like best?

The ease of use for this tool for our employees is top notch. Our employees rarely have issues with ordering and fulfilling collateral pieces. From a marketing standpoint, we're able to quickly add, remove or change pieces on the system which is key.

What do you dislike?

One of the challenges with this system is the distribution of the content in different mediums. For example, we have to limit the use of our employees sending pdf items via email due to regulatory considerations. It's not something Vya can control unfortunately, but it is a concern from a marketing standpoint.

The marketing toolkit allows for distribution of approved content and collateral for over 350 employees to help us remain consistent in our brand. By using this tool, we've been able to reign in any unapproved pieces from being distributed to our clients and prospects, allowing us to stay consistent with our messaging.

Learning about Vya?

* We monitor all Vya reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vya to Similar Solutions