Wagepoint

Wagepoint is a Simple, Fast & Friendly Payroll Software for Small Businesses & Startups across North America.

Work for Wagepoint?

Learning about WagePoint?

Wagepoint Reviews

Ask WagePoint a Question
Showing 42 WagePoint reviews
WagePoint review by Administrator

"SCAM: Minimum Viable Product!"

What do you like best?

It had an friendly interface that employees liked - but that's where the positives end! this is a classic minimum viable product. The developers don't know the first thing about actual payroll laws or requirements.

What do you dislike?

We have had endless issues with Wagepoint from miss filed tax documents to a systemic lack of awareness or best practice for payroll tax handling. They are a preditory company that sells to small businesses because they know small business can't afford to take legal action against them. I know 5 companies now who are still batteling the IRS over payroll tax miss reported or miss calculated by wagepoint software (this is systemic not user error) dating back to 2015 - current.

These are basic mistakes including:

Developers didn't know what an scorp deduction was

*941s where filed on the wrong schedule

*state taxes where miscalculated

*pre-tax health care deductions where not calculated pre-tax

*promised integration with 401k took 6 months to complete - and they didn't understand the difference *between the taxation requirements for the various savings accounts we offered

*1099s where processed with the company EIN and the individuals SSN reversed...

I am writing this review in the hopes that I can save other HR departments of one from the headache we've been through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely NOT

The only difference between wagepoint and intuit payroll (by quickbooks which we moved off of) is the Intutit had solid tax calculations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wagepoint
WagePoint review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Support Team, Fast Responses, and Easy Transactions"

What do you like best?

Very fast response times and affordable to use.

What do you dislike?

Ran into some issues with the state getting confirmation that we paid our taxes. But the Wagepoint support team was good about getting us proof to send in within a few days of a tax notice.

For someone who was overseeing the accounting for a small division, outsourcing payroll to a company that could do it for only a few employees at a very low price was key. Wagepoint was extremely responsive, provides a lot for a very low price. For example, they don't charge extra for W2 preparation. For a company with a small income statement, they are ideal.

What Payroll solution do you use?

WagePoint review by Roland C.
Roland C.

"It's not just the product, it's the people!"

What do you like best?

Based on the research I'd conducted I knew that Wagepoint was precisely the tool that I needed to help demystify payroll for our small startup. What I hadn't expected was just how much care and support the team at Wagepoint would offer. They really went above & beyond to address every question I had and even the ones I didn't know I had.

What do you dislike?

I'd really be splitting hairs to come up with something negative to say about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unbelievably simple to use backed by a team that knows payroll and gets support. Wagepoint is our partner in payroll.

Wagepoint made super easy to setup and administer payroll, and the Trac add-on makes it equally as easy for our employees to submit and track their time.

WagePoint review by User in Internet

"Do yourself a favour and partner with WagePoint"

What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive software & awesome people

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike. FINALLY a system that does what it says it does and is easy to use. THANK YOU WAGEPOINT!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favour and don't go with ANYONE ELSE. You will just face headaches and issues and ultimately SimplePay or others, will just leave you high and dry. You DEFINITELY get what you pay for and while WagePoint may be slightly more expensive than the others, it's money well spent. All other providers have hidden costs that they don't tell you about. WagePoint is fixed cost and no surprises. What I also LOVE about it is that they have a portal for employees to access. What a FABULOUS service! I give them a 15 out of 10

I was using SimplePay, or as I like to call them...NOT SO SimplePay and they are HORRIFIC. NEVER EVER EVER use that system. You will regret it. I was fed up with them, they came highly recommended, I contact and left them a message after hours and I got a call back! I was DESPERATE to go to another provider and they provided me with that opportunity. What a sleek system and the people....WOW. What incredible people. Thank you WagePoint! You've saved my SANITY.

WagePoint review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and simplicity. With this tool I am able to run payroll for 7 companies and over 30 employees in under 15 minutes per pay run. It also looks after the remittance to the CRA so that bill never sneaks up on one of our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about I love this system and it has allowed our accounting firm to manage our clients payroll seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, and never worry about the hassle of running payroll again.

Our goal for this tool was to drastically reduced the time spent on payroll for our firm and our clients. The benefits reached far beyond, wagepoint now looks after all or our clients T4 and ROE requirements as well.

WagePoint review by Ross F.
Ross F.

"Infinitely better than the big guys."

What do you like best?

The best part about Wagepoint is the speed of contact. Whenever I've had a question, I can submit it via email (instead of wasting time calling into a call centre), and I get a response in an incredibly timely manner. And more than that, the person that sent me the original response is the person you can continue to deal with for any back-and-forth - you don't get shuttled around from person to person responding from a generic catch-all email inbox!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything to dislike. There's been a couple of minor errors at times, but Wagepoint has handled and corrected them exceptionally well and I'm completely happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch - you'll be glad you did, especially if you're running a small business and wear a lot of hats.

They've been immensely helpful with specific detail questions that I wasn't sure how to handle. They very much take a 'partner' role, rather than the "you're on your own, and don't F it up" attitude I got at ADP and Ceridian in the past.

WagePoint review by Boris S.
Boris S.

"I like it overall but many features are missing. "

What do you like best?

It is easy enough to use as an app and I love support, being small I feel like I can get responses quickly

What do you dislike?

I originally signed up for bitcoin support, but it since dissipated. So that is one thing

Also there are some features that I really need as a business that are missing, this is relating to 401k and such as well as integration with other things like freshbooks, lessaccounting, xero, some of this has been in the works for some time but I do not see a lot of features released.

I would like to be able to make the retirement contributions in a simple way and without having to think about it. Set it and forget it and know that you are saving for retirement.

I am waiting and trying to stick around, but at some point there is not enough to hold me back other than pain of switching.

No Mobile support as far as I know. No App, no responsive website. Though I have no checked for a while. There are some things that could be better in UI/UX. That being said I am picky when it comes to this kind of thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple system that is easy to use with good customer support Wagepoint is good.

Depending on some cases it can probably lack features that you want and you would need to find another place to get them and then figure out the best way to use 2 or more systems together.

I want to have ease and not loose too much control and I do not want to work with a giant machine like intuit or adp. So I naturally look at Zenefits, zen payroll, Wagepoint and others. They are small, they are agile and flexible they are able to work and evolve faster and release features. So some of these things are realized.

But it also seems that when business enters growth phase the emphasis is on customer acquisition and feature release can slow down a lot.

WagePoint review by Dan N.
Dan N.

"Wagepoint is how payroll should work. Period."

What do you like best?

We were an ADP client for almost a year. After thousands in strange unexplainable fees, hair pulling reports, and no positive customer support we moved to Wagepoint. They helped us with real support (and real people) to setup our payroll, made it flexible and easy to not only pay our team but to pay the taxes and keep us efficient. Words don't do justice to express how much I Love Wagepoint. That's Love with a capital L. Such a fantastic and practical tool.

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly. Nothing. The Wagepoint software and team has done a fantastic job helping us grow when growth is most painful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the setup process with Wagepoint. You'll see how effective it is after 2 payroll cycles. We tried Wave and ADP for electronic payroll both caused us additional time, resources and introduced tax remittance errors. Wagepoint solved those issues for us. Contact me directly if you want to hear the entire story.

See above. We used one of the largest and most respected payroll providers in the world. We might not have been large enough to find our way on the radar but we were entirely ignored. We need efficient payroll with tools that enable us to save time and do the right things for our team. Wagepoint does that with software and most importantly people.

WagePoint review by Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

"Wagepoint - small business friendly payroll that works"

What do you like best?

The Wagepoint platform allows for easy payroll set-up, with the ability to manage your employees and run payroll easily. While ensuring that you are government compliant. bith hourly and salary payroll can be run together, with related reports that can be easily populated into your desired format.

What do you dislike?

The company and employee set-up can be cumbersome, as with any payroll, for a non-professional. However, there is always someone there to help and assist in set-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is much more user friendly then other payroll services, and cost effective.

It has allowed us to provide direct deposit for our employees, as well as secure web-based pay-stubs. Allowing them to access their payroll information anytime, anywhere. There have been cost savings in not having to prepare and submit CRA remittances, and prepare ROE's as Wagepoint does these for us.

WagePoint review by Administrator

"Good Value "

What do you like best?

They process payroll at an affordable price

What do you dislike?

The server is sometimes slow - more phone support in addition to just email support would help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get commitment for support by phone, make sure email does not block the domain

Needed support but wagepoint emails not getting through even in junk and spam. Able to connect after several days of trying.

WagePoint review by John S.
John S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I had to do a Workers Compensation online review of my business. They required the last 4 quarters of payroll information. I was able to complete the review in 190 minutes with the help of the Wagepoint payroll system. Saved me so much time.

What do you dislike?

nothing, the system works great for me and for the size of my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board, worth every penny, and only costs pennies a day...........

Workers Compensation review, ease of use

WagePoint review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Painless way to run payroll! "

What do you like best?

The customer success and support team are super responsive. Product does exactly what it needs to do!

What do you dislike?

Some of the UX is a little weird at first but after you figure our the quirk or two it works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to run payroll in the Canada Wagepoint is the way to go.

We are a US based company and have some remote employees in Canada. Wagepoint let us easily setup payroll in Canada and their team was a HUGE help in getting all of our business registration in Canada completed. Its saved me a ton of headache and time!

WagePoint review by Johnny S.
Johnny S.

"Takes the friction out of payroll"

What do you like best?

Wagepoint handles everything for me so I don't even have to think about payroll. I only have to log in to add or remove an employee, which takes about 6 or 7 minutes, then I'm done; government remittances, direct deposit payments, employee paystubs, and everything else is just taken care of. They also have a stellar level of customer service, and are available and useful if you need any help with anything. They are a vibrant part of the business ecosystem in our community, and they take customer happiness more seriously than any company I have ever been a customer of.

What do you dislike?

Right now Wagepoint is a standalone product that focuses on payroll, which they do very well. However, I would prefer if even more things are done for me, so I am looking forward to the direct integrations with financial software they are currently developing. Initially I didn't care for the excessively anthropomorphic robot mascot, but after I met Leena and Shrad and got a feel for their company culture, I came around to it as I now completely understand how a robot can be a formidable payroll-crunching machine yet still have a flower growing out of it's head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know it works extremely well for my usecase as a small company with no dedicated finance person. The web portal isn't always perfect, but whenever you have any kind of issue with getting something to work or figuring something out, you can just call them up and they will always fix it or do it for you immediately, even if you are a small company with only a couple of people on their system.

We are developing a new local directory that is mobile-centric and has actually accurate data about the stores around you. We are an engineering company and focus on building software and databases. Our company has nothing to do with payroll, and thanks to Wagepoint I am able to have this reflected in our operations.

WagePoint review by Alexander O.
Alexander O.

"A powerful solution to payroll for same Wedding Video Company"

What do you like best?

What I like best about wagepoint is how easy it was to set up and use on a weekly basis. Anytime I was confused, I could get in touch with tech support very quickly and even had one person I would email directly when ever I had any specific questions about how to do something.

I wanted a simple way to deal with my payroll needs and wagepoint was a very timely and effective solution.

What do you dislike?

I wish the process of adding expenses reimbursements was more streamed lined. I wish it was something that was prompted for every time that I process a payroll since in the type of business I run, employees need to use their own credit cards to buy things rather often and it would help save time and help me to remember to add in their reimbursements.

I had to start paying a contractor as an employee because 50 or more of her income came form the company and I did not want to have to deal with calculating her earnings every pay period. Wagepoint lets me just put in her hours every period, pays the taxs to government and then pays her directly. She was thrilled about that and I was happy to not have to sign more cheques.

WagePoint review by Heidi L.
Heidi L.

"Great customer service and easy-to-use website!"

What do you like best?

Wagepoint is a very easy payroll system to use. Once everything is setup, it only takes minutes to complete and submit a payroll. Their customer service is the best I have ever experienced! They respond immediately and have always solved any problems or answered any questions accurately and quickly. Also, they are always so nice which is very rare with any customer service these days. I would recommend Wagepoint to everyone!

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Wagepoint. It's always been easy to use and if I had problems, they were always solved that day.

The benefits to using Wagepoint is how easy it is to get started and the continued ease of completing and submitting payroll twice a month. Being a US employer just beginning to have employees in Canada, Wagepoint made it easy and economical to use their services. We tried another payroll provider before Wagepoint for our new Canadian employees but that service was difficult to use and they were not helpful with most problems. Once we moved our payroll services to Wagepoint, everything was easier and clearer. It made my job a lot easier!

WagePoint review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"Makes payday easy!"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of Wagepoint. It makes payday so much easier for my small but growing PR Agency. My accountant is happy and so is the government. It is peace of mind for us creative types, knowing that all the numbers are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

I think it is a solid platform. I only have 3 employees, so it is perfect for small businesses, so I have no complaints. It makes my life easier and I can spend more time helping my clients!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Small Business owners can free up a ton of time by simply spending 2 minutes once every two weeks and have peace of mind that everyone is getting the right amount of money!

I no longer have to spend days emailing my accountant back and forth so I'm paying my employees the proper wages and giving the government the right amount. I have put away my cheque book and no longer need to pull it out! My employees prefer to be paid directly.

WagePoint review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"Best decision I ever made!"

What do you like best?

When I finally decided to make the switch to Wagepoint from a giant payroll company, my biggest regret was that I didn't switch to Wagepoint sooner. Honestly I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wagepoint. It's SOOOOO easy to use. Wagepoint is completely automated and their team is so incredibly helpful that I hardly had to do any work to switch over. I never have to worry about anything with Wagepoint. I never miss a payment and I never pay late because of a holiday. Wagepoint always always has my back. I feel confident and in control and emotionally I feel happy as a user. I love that it's so easy for my employees to use. It couldn't be more of a night and day experience from my previous provider.

What do you dislike?

Now that Wagepoint also works in the US, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait a second longer, switch now, it will be the best decision you ever make when it comes to payroll! It’s such a small time commitment and such a huge reward.

An easy, inexpensive way to automate my payroll. The benefit is I'm now stress-free when it comes to my payroll provider. Wagepoint is a no brainer.

WagePoint review by Ron D.
Ron D.

"If you are small business owner & want serious peace of mind when it comes to payroll-Use Wagepoint!"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface and a VERY streamlined process makes processing payroll a breeze and since it's securely web based, I'm not tied to a computer at the shop! Also, my employees have been asking for Direct Deposit since the company was formed and now with Wagepoint, we've got that too!

What do you dislike?

This box has a 40 character minimum, so I HAVE to type something in it - but the fact is that there really is NO downside to this company. I've done payroll myself (one of my LEAST favorite things to do as a business owner) and sat through several sales pitches for other payroll processors, but not a single one came CLOSE to the personal attention and polished product that Wagepoint offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering it, stop comparing prices and looking at other products - Wagepoint is the one you want!

We are a small family owned business, so every hour that I can shave off the time spent at the store is one more hour I can spend with what really matters most - my family. It may not seem like much, but the few hours that Wagepoint saves me in processing time and tax hassles are precious!

WagePoint review by Cameron H.
Cameron H.

"Setting a new standard for customer service and support"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt Wagepoint has set the bar for customer service and support extremely high. Their communication is unparalleled, as is their ability to empathize and understand the needs of their customers. When you hear their CEO talking about how they truly care about the well-being of the customers, something a lot of businesses say, you know he means it and this is evidenced through his actions and the actions of Wagepoint. They live their "why" and that's something rare these days.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Working with them has been nothing short of brilliant thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it - you will not be disappointed.

Previous to Wagepoint, we had used whatever payroll providers our clients were using. Some were good, some were bad. What we were really looking for all along was a partner whom we could use for all our clients (so we could standardize this portion of the business). We felt all other providers were missing something (either poor UX, support, etc.). Wagepoint ticked all the boxes - simple as that.

WagePoint review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"My Wagepoint experience"

What do you like best?

The navigation of Wagepoint is my favorite part of using the tool. It is very user friendly and the staff is always very courteous when I call in and responsive to emails I send.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the product. As I mentioned above, it is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. I would strongly recommend this product.

Entering in my payroll is so easy it saves me a lot of time that I can now dedicate to other items. The available reports are great and again, the staff is knowledgeable of the product and very friendly.

WagePoint review by Raquel E.
Raquel E.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software and the fantastic Customer Service

What do you dislike?

As with any software it would be nice to be able to customize things a bit more

One feature that we would like is once payroll is processed to be able to just send a link to the CFO for his approval. As it is now I have to download the payroll to send to him to approve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are aware of when payroll needs to be run. Being in the West Coast we didn't run our payroll the first time early enough

Not having to do manual cheques. Being able to process payroll from anywhere.

WagePoint review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Working with Wagepoint is a time (and headache) saver!"

What do you like best?

Setting up the payroll process was quick and easy. As the co-founder of Structur3d Printing, being able to spend the time growing the business and not running payroll is awesome. Auto-payroll kicks butt!

What do you dislike?

During my initial set up there were some tabs that I missed completing which caused a small delay. Although, the Wagepoint staff was on the phone with me immediately to fix the problem. And they reached out to me!

Wagepoint allows me to manage payroll for my early stage startup of 4 employees on top of everything else required. As payroll is a very important part of a business, trusting Wagepoint to take care of this for us has saved the stress and time of doing it our selves. Definitely worth it!

WagePoint review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like how, as a very small business, we can manage our payroll simply and affordably. I also like supporting another small business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things don't flow smoothly on the web, or there are little things I don't understand. However, they're very quick to help when asked, and super friendly!

We're solving the problem of how to do payroll for just a small handful of employees, and we can do this without expensive accounting fees and with all the paperwork available for the employees on their own.

WagePoint review by Cindy D.
Cindy D.

"Going in the right direction"

What do you like best?

Employees can access their payroll information online.

What do you dislike?

Employees can't see their W4 information and their SSN and bank account numbers are XXX so they have to re-enter them to be sure they are correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not understand the Payroll groups completely when I set it up. Now I am stuck with multiple paygroups that I would have done differently.

ERP accounting program that doesn't have PR. Employees have direct access to their information 24/7. They don't have to wait for the PR clerk to get info.

WagePoint review by Tani O.
Tani O.

"Simple multi-national payroll"

What do you like best?

Wagepoint makes payroll easy and painless, and allows our employees to receive payment in Bitcoin! Takes me just seconds to run payroll, and our employees' pay is auto-split between their bank accounts and Bitcoin wallets. Amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, we've been 100% satisfied with their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, especially if you're running payroll in both Canada and the US or need a Bitcoin payroll solution.

As a Bitcoin company, it was hard for us to manage payroll properly while allowing users to receive their pay in BTC. Taxes were complicated, and it required a lot of manual work. Now everything is completely streamlined, and what used to take 2 hours now takes 30 seconds!

WagePoint review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Don't have to keep entering hours, THAT IS SO MUCH BETTER"

What do you like best?

Other solutions made me do hourly employees manually for each payroll, but at least wagepoint does the right thing and ASSUMES EMPLOYEES WORK most weeks full time. Finally!! (I'm looking at you, wave accounting)

What do you dislike?

Migration is a pain, always, but customer support was A+ so that helped a ton.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Talk to their team and see how awesome it is to deal with a payroll company that actually cares about smaller customers!! If you're <100 people, GET ON IT FOR SURE!

We need to pay our employees... this lets us do that easily and efficiently

WagePoint review by Jeff I.
Jeff I.

"My business RUNS on Wagepoint"

What do you like best?

Almost every month I get a personal email from these guys helping me with keeping my business running trouble-free. Is my Kansas City tax number the same now that we've transitioned to an S-Corp? — I would of never even thought to ask if they didn't mention it! They keep us smart, efficient, and go WAY beyond a payroll. We love them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. NOTHING. They're making me type more characters here but I don't need to.

We came to Wageponit simply to get payroll established for our brand-spanking-new design agency. They were the only online payroll beta-testing servicing Missouri at the time so we said yes and within a couple of days had a smooth-as-butter payroll in place. But they've also been super responsive, smart and helpful with all things taxes, payroll, etc. They care about us. They rule.

WagePoint review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can print my pay stubs and print my T4s.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this system. I am not sure what else you would like me to say but it is saying that I have to use 40 characters minimum and that is what I am trying to do. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

as an employee I find it very user friendly

not solving any problems.

WagePoint review by Shivam R.
Shivam R.

"Best payroll product in the market"

What do you like best?

. Easy to use

. Fast

. Always works!

. Excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

I have only used the payroll feature and so far I do not dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a value-for-money payroll product, Wagepoint is an excellent choice. And their customer support is awesome.

I was looking for an entrepreneurial minded payroll company that understands the cost and time limitations of start-ups. This includes doing the payroll in minimal number of steps (while doing everything needed) and taking care of everything behind the scenes (paying employees, remitting to governments, etc.).

WagePoint review by User in Computer Software

"Fantastic Solution to our US Payroll Woes!"

What do you like best?

The support from these people is incredible, you can get a hold of an account rep or technical person within about 5 minutes. They are truly on the ball for support. They care and want to see every client succeed and save time with this solution. A fantastic team of qualified people. Thanks Wagepoint!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not had any issues that weren't immediately resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it, if you do I will personally pay for it! Ok maybe not but that's how strongly I back this team :-)

Major time savings which equals money savings

I am able to dedicate my time to more important aspects of the business and people are getting paid dependably.

Saves major headaches for a Canadian firm trying to remit US IRS and state taxes.

WagePoint review by Justin T.
Justin T.

"Exceptional Experience Thus Far"

What do you like best?

Wagepoint is simple to set up, less expensive than the traditional payroll options, and the customer service is top notch. LowestRates.ca and LowestRates.com have been using Wagepoint since January 2015 and we could not be happier with it.

What do you dislike?

Thus far nothing! Perhaps ask me at the end of the year once we have been through a tax season with Wagepoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Wagepoint to any small/medium sized company as an exceptional payroll solution.

Wagepoint makes payroll easy and painless and allows us to focus on growing our business.

WagePoint review by Kelly L.
Kelly L.

"Amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive from Wagepoint is phenomenal! Troy responds to my emails within the hour and is always very helpful, pleasant and so easy to work with. Much appreciated!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Very pleased with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service at Wagepoint is phenomenal. They go above and beyond to meet our needs and they are always quick to reply to any questions or concerns we have surrounding payroll. Quality of service A+!

Payroll went from being a complicated, stressful endeavor to an easy, pain free process. Glad to have Wagepoint and their excellent staff look after everything!

WagePoint review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"User-friendly platform - Awesome Customer Service for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Hassle-free data entry.

User-friendly platform.

Awesome customer service for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike about using Wagepoint. What I would like to see in the future though, is to be able to move back and forth between the employees (within the same module) and not have to go back to the main list and start over.

The Self-service page is great for the employees. Very easy to use and understand. Everyone loves it.

The payroll portion of the program is very easy to navigate. Too easy! Especially if you are used to very complex payroll software, this would be a breeze!

WagePoint review by Brett B.
Brett B.

"So far, so good."

What do you like best?

The customer service was great. The user interface was easy to figure out and intuitive. Overall, I'm happy with it.

What do you dislike?

They don't calculate vacation/sick days but I heard that's coming soon. It's a pretty minor issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it to other providers, but overall it worked for me.

This has helped me with my pay issues with minimal cost.

WagePoint review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"phenomenal product and service "

What do you like best?

Software is very user-friendly and their service is amazing. We were able to setup the payroll in 20 mins and it takes only 5 mins to process it. Our employees have access to their pay stubs and T4s online, which they love.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We absolutely love the product. It would be nice to have vacation tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated multiple payroll service providers and found Wagepoint to have the most simple model for pricing with the great technology and the best customer service.

We don't have to worry about employees getting paid on time and to pay the government remittances.

WagePoint review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Very Impressed"

What do you like best?

Getting help with the program was easy, they answered all my questions when setting the account up. The program is extremely easy to use. They responded to my help email right away and set up a call to walk me through the program. Running the first payroll was easy and tons of prompts to make sure your doing things correctly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This program was easy to use and help was there right away upon set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy for a small business to use. Great features and wonderful staff to provide support. Highly recommend this product.

Making things more organized for our company and payments.

WagePoint review by Natasha L.
Natasha L.

"Wagepoint is great"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and the customer support is great

What do you dislike?

There were a few kinks in the system when I first started using it, but they were all resolved quickly

It has saved me a ton of time with payroll as well as paper since pay stubs are all online

WagePoint review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"a great service"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to sign up new employees

2. Customer service is always very responsive

3. Reports can easily be accessed for accounting purposes

4. Reliable

What do you dislike?

- Payroll must be submitted 3 business days prior to paying employees. This isn't a big deal, but on holidays you need to make sure you are on top of it. On days where I have forgotten, they normally send me a reminder which is great.

- We are a boutique recruitment firm and our employees are on a base + commission salary structure

WagePoint review by Vikram S.
Vikram S.

"So easy-to-use!"

What do you like best?

- Very simple onboarding process that clearly outlines everything they do and don't do

- Highly responsive support team

- Hassle-free payroll

What do you dislike?

In 3 months of use, there were only one or two minor things that I didn't understand, but these were very quickly resolved by the support team.

I use Wagepoint to pay all my employees. It's quick, painless, and hassle-free. I simply set my payroll as required, and everything else is taken care of!

WagePoint review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"payroll is always accurate, and quickly processed"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly, customer service

What do you dislike?

Issue w/Canadian holiday being taken out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know if your holiday is coming out automatically or if you need to add the state holidays in

Quick, and easy payroll processing. The benefit I realized is how simple and time saving it is

WagePoint review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"awesome service"

What do you like best?

Great customer service

Above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

I like everything

Makes my life so much easier

|t frees up my time to concentrate on building up the business side of things

WagePoint review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Service can't be beat"

What do you like best?

Absolutely the best, fastest service you can imagine. Great team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I can say bad about them :)

Making payroll easy

Learning about Wagepoint?

* We monitor all Wagepoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.