WageWorks

WageWorks cares about people and wants to empower everyones employers, employees, and their families to lead healthier, happier, and more productive lives.

Work for WageWorks?

Learning about WageWorks?

WageWorks Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 8 WageWorks reviews
WageWorks review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Wageworks Review"

What do you like best?

Before Wageworks, I had to manually send a check to the HQ of the building company which was in a different state. Now I don't have to worry about it as its all taken care of. The UI is also quite simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many dislikes as I only use it every so often to make sure all my benefits are aligned and being paid out. There is not much else to Wageworks as far as my utilization goes, it helps solve the problem of not understanding your benefits and provides visuals to help you contextualize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple and intuitive tool to enable employees to see and mange their benefits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WageWorks
WageWorks review by Angela S.
Angela S.

"Super useful but can be difficult to use"

What do you like best?

The site is very secure and provides a lot of helpful information.

What do you dislike?

The language/with regards to the process of ordering commuter cards is VERY confusing. I missed the deadline for a benefit month because the language on the site didn’t make clear to me that in order for the balance to be refilled on my commuter card, I’d have to “order a commuter card” for the next month, which made no sense.

What Benefits Administration Services solution do you use?

WageWorks review by Shelander H.
Shelander H.

"Painstaking invoice track"

What do you like best?

minimizing the worry about having cash to cover medical expenses, prescriptions etc.

What do you dislike?

each swipe of the card to proven medical facilities, I would have to submit a receipt to prove type of purchase as if I can purchase a chair from the optometrist. It was quite frustrating to submit receipts from the eye Dr. for eyeglasses purchased

Recommendations to others considering the product

look for improved documentation recordings

WageWorks review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Convenient way to buy a metrocard"

What do you like best?

I like that the money is pre-tax and that I can access the money using a debit card directly at the ticket machines.

What do you dislike?

I don't love their website, I think it could be more streamlined and updated. Looks like it hasn't been updated in many years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the bad website deter you.

WageWorks review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good product"

What do you like best?

It was easy to adjust the amount of money I put on my transportation debit card each month!!

What do you dislike?

The platform seemed a little out-dated and not as smooth to use as I would've liked, but it didn't really create any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can call them to talk through which option is best for your transportation situation! Make sure you remember to adjust the amount of money re-loaded each month if you don't want to be spending too much.

WageWorks review by Luke G.
Luke G.

"Simple way to save money on commuting expenses"

What do you like best?

It's like using a debit card to pay for parking. Simple to set up and very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far but I haven't explored all of the product's features.

WageWorks review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Easy to use reimbursement site"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to upload receipts and then get reimbursed for expenses.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to keep track of all of the different areas for benefits.

WageWorks review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"WageWorks Review"

What do you like best?

It allows me to file claims for expenses.

What do you dislike?

The UI of the website and navigation of the application is a little confusing and complicated.

Learning about WageWorks?

* We monitor all WageWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.