WalkMe

WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today's overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance and automation, WalkMe's transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.

Work for WalkMe?

Learning about WalkMe?

WalkMe Reviews

Showing 39 WalkMe reviews
WalkMe review by Rona B.
Rona B.

"WalkMe for Coupa"

What do you like best?

I like the complete WalkMe package. The versatility, flexibility and immediacy of being able to guide, support and help users as and when they need this help is the most important. The variety of features, which at first looks confusing, ensures that you can engage with users in a way that suits their needs best. The insights and visions is also very powerful to aid understanding of user queries and help to provide support to use.

What do you dislike?

Lack of information regarding WalkMe for Coupa in either the community forum, university or knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The experience of working with WalkMe has been a very positive one. The knowledge, support and dedication of the WalkMe employees has been being critical to the success of our Go-live and the fact that you helped us to achieve our target in a very short timeframe was a huge credit to our account manager, the CSM, the professional services lead and all the WalkMe team in the background. I recommend reaching out to the CSM to support you in developing your use cases and building the plan as well as buying professional service support initially to develop the initial WalkMe interactions.

We are looking to reduce the number of queries and support tickets raised and improve efficiency and productivity

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WalkMe
WalkMe review by Milan M. M.
Milan M. M.

"The powerful onboarding tool"

What do you like best?

WalkMe is very intuitive tool, especially with new Smart Walk Through feature - it is easier to build and control what will be happening depending on user actions.

Also, it's very customizable, so you'll be able to align it to your site/app to the extent that user would feel like it is 100% part of it.

What do you dislike?

Apart for some of the features I kindly requested and that are taken into consideration and some being implemented, I'd really like to see huge improvement on data insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WalkMe is deservingly considered as leader in this segment. You should give it a try even if you use competing products (there is limited free trial option).

The insight into new features coming up prove to me that it is well developed service with cool new features coming regularly over time.

We are able to speed up onboarding of our customers which results in increased trial to paid user ratio.

What Digital Adoption Platform solution do you use?

WalkMe review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Every problem has a solution with WalkMe"

What do you like best?

We love how versatile and powerful WalkMe is. Its interface is simplistic and intuitive, which makes curating smart, intuitive step by step guides as simple as creating a flow chart.

With WalkMe I can truly detach myself from our slow process driven development cycle and truly work at my own pace; which is fast. With WalkMe we can define a process and have a solution realised and deployed all in a single day without ever having to submit a task in our development suite.

WalkMe is increasingly becoming more and more customer centric when it comes to innovation. Their online customer community is going to be a fine example of this. I love that I am able to connect and collaborate with other WalkMe customers, draw inspiration, share ideas and suggest new feature all in pursuit of driving our implementation forward to being the best it possible can be.

What do you dislike?

Please believe me when I say that there is not much to dislike. WalkMe is simply a great product, and the customer support we receive from our CSM is exemplary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding with WalkMe can be daunting at first so make good use of the onboarding material in the WalkMe University and make sure you check out the community.

Bottom line is that WalkMe is extremely versatile and has been used in so many different ways across your organisation. By thinking creatively you will soon see there is very little limitation in what can be achieved. Over the last three years WalkMe has assisted us in following ways;

New product announcement aiding in feature adoption amongst existing users.

Automating the onboarding process for new customers and employees reducing one on one training with a satisfaction level of 92%.

System downtime and maintenance announcements allowing us to deflect support calls and tickets.

Driving additional sales through walkme has been extremely successful and as a result we have now recognised walkme as an official sales channel with its own monthly revenue target.

Reducing churn amongst our free trial users ultimately increasing conversion.

WalkMe review by Internal Consultant in Management Consulting
Internal Consultant in Management Consulting

"Loved the versatility of WalkMe. If one can think inventively, most problems can be resolved"

What do you like best?

1. The tool's range of applications it has like ShoutOut, Shuttle, Help, Smart Tips etc to solve your problems

2. Ability to start a 'Walk-Thru' from any page. User do not have to restart the entire process

3. Ability to track and gain insights of user interactions

4. We are using WalkMe for Salesforce and found that we can resolve almost all issues using WalkMe.

What do you dislike?

1. They work best for Salesforce Classic and I would say they are improving their capability for Salesforce Lightning.

2. The support team is great but sometimes they take too much time to resolve. Maybe because they have too many internal processes and fewer support team to cater to all clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After interacting with WalkMe team for over an year, I found that they have a great product but the support team is not up to the mark. They tend to oversell their capabilities and later retract what they have said but something that it is not a deal breaker if you remain grounded and ask proper questions.

1. We recently have started using Salesforce and we saw that people were not using it as proper CRM tool. We needed them to use more than just recording data and derive more out of it.

2. We found many users keep forgetting a process and keep asking help. We wanted something that will help in completing their processes like Account Creation, Opportunity Creation etc.

3. New Users take too much of time to familiarize with SalesForce

4. With monthly updates, the training module for new users get quickly outdated and creating new training videos, webinars etc were time consuming.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Really awesome, flexible tool that helps give users inline help"

What do you like best?

There has never been an issue that Walk Me couldn't solve for us. Our code is complicated and not always uniform, but Walk Me support has always been able to help us find a solution. Using the tool as an administrator is also intuitive, and using Smart Tip functionality is especially quick and easy. We have implemented Walk Me features for all system users, and have received really good feedback on both the smart tips and walk throughs. Our CSM provides us with highly personalized attention, and we get lightning-quick responses to any cases we open through Walk Me support.

What do you dislike?

Creating walk throughs for complicated system processes is pretty difficult, but the product is probably better suited to simpler processes. The fewer steps the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company's customer service is phenomenal. There is a bit of a learning curve when you first begin using the product, but they have an excellent collection of training, and I became a fluent user in 2-3 months. You also get very personalized attention from your CSM.

We are trying to reduce our support case submission volume. Our help team is very large and is a major expense for the company, so anything we can do to reduce support tickets helps ease the burden of that cost. Using Walk Me smart tips allows us to put information right next to confusing features that often trigger support case submissions.

WalkMe review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"No more hand-holding!"

What do you like best?

I bumped into the WalkMe booth at Dreamforce back in 2015. It was hard not to, as they were everywhere! When I finally took a demo on the product, I knew we needed it right away. This tool was deployed in our Salesforce environment to help onboard our new users in China, while we supported them in the USA. We needed a tool that allowed our China users to get assistance right away without waiting a whole day to hear back from us due to time differences. WalkMe provided us a way for us to create easily made walk-thrus for our new users so that they could do any daily tasks without error. It's as easy to use as it is to follow along as an end user.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't really found anything I dislike about this product as of yet and I have been using it since late 2016. It's pretty detailed if you need it to be, and the support I received was great and very informative.

Less issues/questions coming into our inbox inquiring how to do specific things or waiting forever for an answer due to time zone differences.

WalkMe review by Jay H.
Jay H.

"BEST Onboarding tool out there!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Easy to customize. EXCELLENT customer service! I also like how you can publish your changes to your test environment before publishing it to production.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I've been using WalkMe for years now and the tool is awesome and keeps getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, go with WalkMe. Their customer service and professional services teams are absolutely TREMENDOUS! Their product team is also awesome and I've sat with them on multiple occasions to provide feedback. Within a few weeks, my feedback was implemented into the product and made my life so much easier. Great company!!

WalkMe allows us to onboard our new customers and help them get their FastSpring stores up and running in a matter of minutes. WalkMe also allows us to give in-product surveys and gather usage data from customers and send this data to Salesforce.

WalkMe review by Mary F.
Mary F.

"A Great Tool to Help Create Engagement Accompanied by Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

WalkMe did wonders for my previous company. They were able to reduce on-boarding times, reduce support tickets and other metrics, which ultimately increased our revenue.

More valuable than what the product did, the people we worked with were absolutely fantastic. We were able to learn how they handled us and implement that into our client success department. The staff there is wonderful, knowledgable and always willing to help.

It's easy to use and I LOVE the permalinks they provide. It makes it easier to direct my clients exactly where they need to go, which reduced the amount of time it took for me to take screen shots, type out an explanation, etc.

What do you dislike?

It works best on Firefox, so as an avid Google Chrome user, the switch took some time getting used to but definitely worth it :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to implement it.

Our client services team spent less time on the phone and more time moving our company forward

WalkMe review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"WalkMe is responsive to customer needs"

What do you like best?

Each time I have suggested new functionality in WalkMe, it has appeared WalkMe after one or two update cycles. WalkMe is very responsive to customer needs. I appreciate their willingness to not only listen to customer concerns but also to enthusiastically address those concerns.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see larger Close ("X") buttons, so users are better able to properly exit guidance when then choose.

Several of our customers have commented that WalkMe makes our software easier to learn and use. WalkMe adoption by our customers has helped us to meet them where they need help most and to tailor our help content by reviewing users’ searches. In addition to improving the user experience for our customers, WalkMe has increased efficiency by eliminating the need to update tutorial videos when we deploy new features in our software. I can update and publish most walk-thrus in about an hour, a significant savings compared to the three hours it used to take to produce a video teaching the same process.

WalkMe review by Vincent F.
Vincent F.

"WalkMe is a great buy!"

What do you like best?

WalkMe's customer success team is dedicated to keeping abreast of my organization's use of WalkMe. They quality-check my WalkThru's, help me define short-term and long-term measurements for success, as well as suggest new ways to make sure I'm getting the most out of my investment. The software is awesome, but the team behind the software is the best!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is my inability to fully take advantage of every feature WalkMe has to offer. There's more available than I can feasibly use in my projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and check it out. Totally worth the minimal effort.

We've seen a 95% decrease in support requests for our most challenging processes since implementing the WalkMe's for said processes. WalkMe has all but eliminated questions on one of our monthly maintenance tasks performed in our application.

Our business communicates better with our end users as a result of using WalkMe. One-time communications and long-standing informational messages are easily created, tested, and deployed.

WalkMe review by Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

"Lots of functionality and great support"

What do you like best?

The amount of customer support is the best part. I start to put together a walk through and they polish it up and give suggestions to make it better that I would not have even thought of. I also like the amount of functionality in the program. It has so much that it's actually a bit overwhelming, which is why I love that I get so much support.

What do you dislike?

It feel weird that you can only manage it in Firefox, but on the other hand, it's a way that I can keep Firefox as my exclusive place to view the WalkMe editor. On the other hand, it might remind me more often to set up my walk throughs on my to do list if it were in my face more often in Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. I didn't try the competitors other than seeing some demos, and although WalkMe is more expensive, you get what you pay for and it's been a great value for us.

Trying to help users with some awkward workflows that we have that we don't have the budget to fix all at the same time. This has been helpful in nudging users in how to use the software.

What's New notifications - this has been our favorite use case. Since so few people read emails, it's really nice to know that we have a direct way to communicate to our customers about new functionality, the moment that it releases.

WalkMe review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Just in time support and training for the global captive animal community."

What do you like best?

For 42 years Species360 has developed and delivered software and database services for an international membership of aquariums, zoos and conservation organizations. From our largest member, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, who deliver conservation education and engaging experiences to millions of visitors a year, to the very small, such as the Devils@Cradle in Tasmania, who focus on saving Tasmanian Devils and their habitat – our software support tens of thousands of global users with ‘just in time’ support 24/7. Our biggest challenge is that we are a very small non-profit of ~25 staff based in the center of the US, but our >1,000 members are based in ~90 countries! Their needs and the needs of animals in their care never sleep! WalkMe has provided us an ‘always on’ help center that seamlessly integrated with our SAAS delivery model. Their team supports our small training staff with excellent support and have worked tirelessly to ensure that WalkMe has added value to our product immediately.

What do you dislike?

Most of the frustrations we have had are related to our own limitations - programming decisions and how our system is designed. The implications to how this relates to WalkMe isn't unique to the tool-set that WalkMe has provided, we have similar issues with automated testing systems too. With WalkMe their team has worked closely with us to see what improvements we can make to our content creation and have navigated adeptly around our idiosyncrasies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have a deployment plan ready - customer success team are ready day one to help you hit targets.

Always on support and training for a globally distributed user-base and a small and single-outlet support team without shift coverage.

WalkMe review by Angela G.
Angela G.

"Quick and Easy Set up"

What do you like best?

Very simplified process to walk you through onboarding. I felt very productive using this tool. I was able to help my customers more efficiently by getting the information a little quicker to them. We are always looking for ways to improve efficient and compatibility, and I think this program does both. A great way to communicate with our customer service teams who work remotely.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike. Everything seemed pretty straight forward. It took me a little while to get into the sight, but I think that was due to connectivity issues. I am a little worried about security in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the try before you buy.

We are able to produce more offerings to customers. With the offerings we have been able to see an increase in profit.

We were able to see some good customer feedback. Some good, some bad, which was able to help our business understand needs that were not being met. We were able to reduce customer support calls by 25%.

It was easy to work with our employees who are remote. We can communicate the process easily and efficiently and quickly to each other. So that information is going out at the same time and being communicated in the same format for everyone to read. Which is great to improve on readiness, and not as many questions because it is being communicated in the same format. This saves time with our customer service representatives when we communicate this way.

WalkMe review by Nurman Z.
Nurman Z.

"Simple yet helpful"

What do you like best?

This app is seriously cool apps that is easy to setup and easy to use. It can solve the huge amount of business problem. In a nutshell, WalkMe offers a step-by-step walk-thru of your website using awesome tooltip. It's a perfect way to present my client for how to use my project step-by-step.

What do you dislike?

The non-linear nature of the extension, you can navigate back and forth between items very easily, but it takes a little time to getting used to. At first it can feel like I having to tweak things across multiple screens and that can bit confusing. And also, if you're not a Firefox User, you can't use this browser extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you doubtful, you can live demo before download or buy it. Seriously, they give us time to review and to think whether you want to buy it or not

This browser extension is really helpful if I want to present my project to my client. Because it really easy to use and understand it and vice versa.

WalkMe review by John K.
John K.

"Awesome tool to help engagement"

What do you like best?

WalkMe resides "on top" of a website's HTML, which makes it easy to implement on any web-based site/application. The back-end is robust and user-friendly and allows you to preview customizations before deploying to production. For a global organization, the ability to build interactive tutorials in multiple languages is a BIG plus! This increases user engagement while keeping training costs down. What's more is that you can run analytics from the back end. That means, you gain an understanding of who is using what assistance, when and how! Awesome!

What do you dislike?

It is a little tricky to learn. Thankfully, the team at WalkMe are very helpful and there are online resources available for added assistance.

Onboarding and training on web-based applications, notably our CRM system.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for New Hires"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create Walk Me walk-thrus to assist new hires with basic navigation and processes without having to pull them into a raining room. Users can find the answers and help they need without leaving their desk.

What do you dislike?

Some complex processes can't be easily configured but overall it provides a great tool for basic processes.n Also the graphics need to be improved for the Console layout of Salesforce. Sometimes the pop ups are too big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that others use Walk Me, especially for training reinforcement and to push out communications to large teams. Shout Outs are also a great feature to communicate minor updates that don't need a full training scheduled.

Self paced training and follow up training on navigating the system. It helps the training team be able to reinforce the knowledge students received in class and it gives the student the power to learn at their on pace.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Great tool to guide employees on ever-changing processes."

What do you like best?

WalkMe has been a great help in on boarding new employees and helping veteran employees on new processes. Within the Support Department it has such a fluid nature, it is often difficult to keep everyone up to date on the current process and procedure. It is extremely easy to set up and they have their own hands-on training. Not only that, your contact is extremely hand-on and helps in all their power to get you set up and deployed. They also bring up items you may not have thought of that need to be accounted for.

What do you dislike?

The only part that is a little annoying is the developer app. This has nothing to do with WalkMe but the app just does not work with Firefox anymore because of some changes that Firefox has made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful if you already have process and procedures already written, makes the set up process much quicker.

We are able to on-board our employees and help veteran employees stay up to date with the most current process and procedures while they are the system, instead of having to go into a different window to read the handbook. We also have been able to utilize templates for certain types of cases that require specific information.

WalkMe review by Phillipa L.
Phillipa L.

"Fantastic customer support and a huge range of functionality "

What do you like best?

I love the power that WalkMe provides the user. In my situation all onsite messaging previously had to go through a long tech build process. I love that I know have instant access to publish content quickly and efficiently. The software is actually quite complex and provides users with a tonne of different applications, segmentation set ups and tech tools, however the WalkMe experience is so carefree, simple and easy. It really drills down complex scenario's into easy to understand UI. The customer service team is phenomenal, I love getting on the phone and working with WalkMe it is always fun and results driven.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't love about WalkMe! There is a fair amount of knowledge to take in to know how to use it, however the WalkMe university and training tools are so fantastic and easy to follow it makes learning it all a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The investment is absolutely worth it

WalkMe is helping our users with error handling and completing detailed data tasks online.

WalkMe review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Cool software to share info with users."

What do you like best?

Walkme offers multiple solutions to help our website users understand the ins and outs of our application process which can be a little complicated.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to get the hang of things, but there is quite a bit of training and help provided.

We are able to help users better understand our applications which result in a larger percent of completed applications.

WalkMe review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Better Training Through Interactive Flows"

What do you like best?

The entire set of WalkMe apps adds up to a powerful suite of capabilities that could truly transform how we approach user engagement and product usability enhancements. In our world, we've taken the interactive flow concept and extended it to the training domain, and the WalkMe tool and team delivered a solid solution , a professional implementation process, and great follow-up support that focuses on helping us generate value.

What do you dislike?

Since our walk-thrus are used for training and tend to be longer and busier, I would love to see deeper analytics and reports that will allow me to perform more complex analysis of bad flows and related surveys, and better understand how to improve engagement and hit flow completion goals. For now, WalkMe had created a custom report for me to cover the immediate need, and they've just launched a new analytics engine - so I'm sure the analytics will keep improving.

WalkMe walk-thrus provide a modern approach to deliver involved user and administrator training right inside the product UI. We've leveraged these walk-thrus to take a student through a structured flow inside the UI, explaining the different UI elements, pointing to interesting data, and mixing in best practices along the way. We rely heavily on the "walk-thru" app for these flows, but also leverage launchers and shoutouts to allow users to easily trigger the flows from strategic screens. Feedback so far has been very good and we are now able to deliver an engaging self-paced training that helps our customers realize value more quickly.

WalkMe review by Sascha E.H. S.
Sascha E.H. S.

"Improvement of our onboarding and customer service with WalkMe"

What do you like best?

With WalkMe we can get help to our users very fast, so they immediately get benefits from their investment and save time on internal training.

For us it is really good to have found a solution where our Customer Experience team can help our customers in our solution without having to disturb our R&D department. This is very important for our company, that we can react fast to customers' wishes for new guides without having to delay our roadmap.

WalkMe deliver fantastic onboarding service, so it has been a good implementation process.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't have anything I dislike. We still have a few wishes for the product, and it is great to see that it is taken seriously, so I am confident that they will be fulfilled at some point.

TimeLog helps proffesional service organisations run their business with our webbased system TimeLog Project. The system is a time tracking and project management tool where companies can handle both simple and complex project contracts, so they always know their project's financial status.

We use WalkMe for several purposes:

1. To help our new customers onboard our system, so they get a good and thorough introduction and hence get an easy start

2. As guides for new users at our existing customers on the system so they get familiar with best practice and they save time on internal training

3. For letting our users know about new features and how to use them, so they get a good introduction.

We have receiced very good feedback from our customers saying that it is very helpful and they save time, which is important for them as their time is billable.

WalkMe review by Administrator

"Nice framework for simple guided tours"

What do you like best?

The walkme editor is easy to use and the documentation is pretty thorough. Information development teams are able to author the content without help from development. Data is stored on the cloud, so no need to store it yourself. The support teams are capable and respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

More complicated, programmatic use cases can be difficult to implement (eg: having a Walk-Thru step open a menu, page changes in a single page application). It took us some time to find a deployment scheme that worked for us over our different environments (continuous delivery with dev -> test -> staging -> production).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to keep your content relatively simple.

We needed a guided tour solution for a cloud-based product. Benefits include not having to code, host and maintain a framework and tour configurations ourselves.

WalkMe review by Jared G.
Jared G.

"A variety of great uses"

What do you like best?

Love that you can build simple walk-throughs with a minimum of training, but that you can do lots of training and totally customize the look and feel. I also really appreciate the multitude of applications available with the tool, such as the Shout-outs and the Surveys, and the Onboarding lists. Their analytics dashboard is solid and detailed and has a good number of filters, and they also were responsive to my requests for custom support.

But overall, the best part is that they hold your hand all the way through the launch process, from helping crafting the messaging to building our first walk-through training pieces.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to purchase-- and pay one time for-- a seat for one account team member to use WalkMe across multiple web-based tools.

So if I have a sales team member who uses five tools to manage campaigns, right now I have to pay for that user on each of the five tools-- one unified payment for that user across all the the tools. An enterprise license across tools.

I understand though that this would be enabled by us having WalkMe deployed across all our tools. I think this is a model worth exploring-- where a company pays for a standard deployment across X number of tools, then pays say $20 per new user who will be using WalkMe across those tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your use case very well and have baseline data to measure against.

We're reducing defect rate and streamlining the onboarding process for some of our complex tools. We're also now solving for some information distribution issues.

WalkMe review by Heather E.
Heather E.

"Awesome custom training tool"

What do you like best?

The application is super easy to use and build walk through tutorials

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort and filter my trainings a bit easier

We use walk me to train customers and employees on our software

WalkMe review by Sheena J.
Sheena J.

"WalkMe makes service easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy and great for learning as a new hire. No matter how much training you do, you will not know what it is like until you use it in a real life scenario. Walk Me helps with the 1st call jitters. You don't have to guess if your are doing it right. WalkMe makes sure you are doing it right. Great for new hire training and continuation training.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes can be a bit slow in going to the next step but nothing outrageous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch a Demo, Fall in Love.

User adoption. Agent comfort and confidence that they can do the job right the 1st time and solve an issue with piece of mind.

WalkMe review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Couldn't recommend more"

What do you like best?

Enables the marketing or customer success team to make a user interface more usable without any technical help.

What do you dislike?

Our software platform changes regularly, and sometimes that can break "walks" that we've built, requiring us to troubleshoot and fix them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is great. They even ended up piloting a product that we were jerry-rigging using their tools!

Better user onboarding. Easier customer service. Respond to issues faster. Take the guesswork out of complicated internal processes as well.

WalkMe review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Walk me review"

What do you like best?

The ability to help on board users and the Need Help? menu.

What do you dislike?

The software has a lot of bugs and is not reliable.

I open a support ticket almost everyday, they respond fast but I would rather have better quality over good support.

On board users, increase feature adoption.

WalkMe review by User in Higher Education

"WalkMe"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and provides users with a lot of help and support and a better overall experience when on your site or using your tool.

What do you dislike?

it's expensive and we needed someone who understands code a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great idea with many different uses for users. It was a bit expensive though to purchase.

rolling out updates and now we don't have to worry about the users who might get left behind or will need a lot of support. We have seen this tool help our users and get them to embrace upgrades easier.

WalkMe review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simple Interface"

What do you like best?

Easy good for technical writing. Still learning the platform.

What do you dislike?

Not as complicated and add more features.

Writing, research and marketing tool

WalkMe review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"WalkMe is a personal trainer for every user."

What do you like best?

Task lists let you know what your users have done.

What do you dislike?

UI for devs is particularly cumbersome. Could use a UX dev.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realize it needs it's own development cycle. Complete with QA.

Reduce the calls to Cust Svc and frustrated customers by telling them what to do so that they can become professionals themselves.

WalkMe review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"excellent preformance support and training platform for SaaS"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and work with across enterprise SaaS platforms or external website

What do you dislike?

it still doesn't work on mobile applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get them involved from the early stages and use their offer to train your own staff in particular subject matter experts

we managed to reduce training cost and effort by 60% for our clients in particular by removing ILT and classroom based activities.

We also used Walk Me to conduct UAT and on boarding on a global scale

WalkMe review by Consultant

"Beautiful, helpful"

What do you like best?

Salesforce isn't terribly customizable in terms of the interface (for most of my clients' budgets), so this is a clean way to instruct them through new processes when we're deploying a solution. Doesn't replace in-person training, but it can keep the momentum going and help reach those who slipped through the training cracks.

What do you dislike?

A bit expensive for smaller companies. The cost makes a lot of sense with larger user groups, but hard to justify for a group of 20 or so.

User adoption.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Functionality, but Too Expensive for Our Execs"

What do you like best?

The guidance and training available through WalkMe is awesome. A lot of Admin time may be saved.

What do you dislike?

The quote to roll this out in our Salesforce org was going to cost $20,000 annually. For a company with 130 employees, that was too much for our executives!

We were looking to provide assistance in following processes in Salesforce.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Great, Helpful product"

What do you like best?

WalkMe is a great product. I had some trouble at the beginning because the ramp up time is longer than expected. With getting the hang of it, I find it useful and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Ramp Up time, too many options - would like one solid best practice

Training, I love that it makes me think through the process to understand it better from end users' perspective

WalkMe review by Eyal E.
Eyal E.

"The power of simplicity"

What do you like best?

The WalkMe Platform was very helpful and useful to our people using Salesforce. We found it saves us many hours, that were wasted on guessing how to complete a Salesforce procedure, or waiting for help desk to show us how to do the more complex tasks. This tool also cuts the time it takes to train a new employee on using Salesforce, and you know what? It makes using Salesforce feel more comfortable.

The ROI is clear once quantifying how many work hours walkme saves us.

What do you dislike?

First implemntation with much earlier version took us a bit more time then expected

Process flows & efficiency.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"customer"

What do you like best?

real time instructions/help - easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I don not like about this.

just in time training

WalkMe review by Internal Consultant in Biotechnology
Internal Consultant in Biotechnology

"Cool Ap"

What do you like best?

Pretty useful when we rollout any new application and user can be guided step by step without stepping out of the tool for guidance.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Could be more flexible on licensing terms.

Training

WalkMe review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Multi-Language Instructions in No Time"

What do you like best?

Great tool for creating instructions for users with point and click process. All hosted on the cloud, so nothing to really install. Great option with different languages .. we ran a test with our Asia-pacific team and they seemed pleased.

What do you dislike?

It can get extremely pricy for just instructions. Tough to justify with Sr. management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free demo that give you 3 walk thrus and see how easy it is to use. I think you will like it, except for the ongoing price.

WalkMe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and effective way to present instructions for a website"

What do you like best?

WalkMe is very simple to use and is supported in the "cloud" (no download or install required). You can create instructions very quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

Learning about WalkMe?

* We monitor all WalkMe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.