WalkMe

WalkMe's Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) transforms the user experience using insights, engagement, automation, and guidance capabilities.

Work for WalkMe?

Showing 37 WalkMe reviews
WalkMe review by <span>Milan M. M.</span>
Milan M. M.

The powerful onboarding tool

What do you like best?

WalkMe is very intuitive tool, especially with new Smart Walk Through feature - it is easier to build and control what will be happening depending on user actions.

Also, it's very customizable, so you'll be able to align it to your site/app to the extent that user would feel like it is 100% part of it.

What do you dislike?

Apart for some of the features I kindly requested and that are taken into consideration and some being implemented, I'd really like to see huge improvement on data insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WalkMe is deservingly considered as leader in this segment. You should give it a try even if you use competing products (there is limited free trial option).

The insight into new features coming up prove to me that it is well developed service with cool new features coming regularly over time.

We are able to speed up onboarding of our customers which results in increased trial to paid user ratio.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WalkMe
WalkMe review by <span>Kyle R.</span>
Kyle R.

Every problem has a solution with WalkMe

What do you like best?

We love how versatile and powerful WalkMe is. Its interface is simplistic and intuitive, which makes curating smart, intuitive step by step guides as simple as creating a flow chart.

With WalkMe I can truly detach myself from our slow process driven development cycle and truly work at my own pace; which is fast. With WalkMe we can define a process and have a solution realised and deployed all in a single day without ever having to submit a task in our development suite.

WalkMe is increasingly becoming more and more customer centric when it comes to innovation. Their online customer community is going to be a fine example of this. I love that I am able to connect and collaborate with other WalkMe customers, draw inspiration, share ideas and suggest new feature all in pursuit of driving our implementation forward to being the best it possible can be.

What do you dislike?

Please believe me when I say that there is not much to dislike. WalkMe is simply a great product, and the customer support we receive from our CSM is exemplary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding with WalkMe can be daunting at first so make good use of the onboarding material in the WalkMe University and make sure you check out the community.

Bottom line is that WalkMe is extremely versatile and has been used in so many different ways across your organisation. By thinking creatively you will soon see there is very little limitation in what can be achieved. Over the last three years WalkMe has assisted us in following ways;

New product announcement aiding in feature adoption amongst existing users.

Automating the onboarding process for new customers and employees reducing one on one training with a satisfaction level of 92%.

System downtime and maintenance announcements allowing us to deflect support calls and tickets.

Driving additional sales through walkme has been extremely successful and as a result we have now recognised walkme as an official sales channel with its own monthly revenue target.

Reducing churn amongst our free trial users ultimately increasing conversion.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

WalkMe review by Internal Consultant in Management Consulting
Internal Consultant in Management Consulting

Loved the versatility of WalkMe. If one can think inventively, most problems can be resolved

What do you like best?

1. The tool's range of applications it has like ShoutOut, Shuttle, Help, Smart Tips etc to solve your problems

2. Ability to start a 'Walk-Thru' from any page. User do not have to restart the entire process

3. Ability to track and gain insights of user interactions

4. We are using WalkMe for Salesforce and found that we can resolve almost all issues using WalkMe.

What do you dislike?

1. They work best for Salesforce Classic and I would say they are improving their capability for Salesforce Lightning.

2. The support team is great but sometimes they take too much time to resolve. Maybe because they have too many internal processes and fewer support team to cater to all clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After interacting with WalkMe team for over an year, I found that they have a great product but the support team is not up to the mark. They tend to oversell their capabilities and later retract what they have said but something that it is not a deal breaker if you remain grounded and ask proper questions.

1. We recently have started using Salesforce and we saw that people were not using it as proper CRM tool. We needed them to use more than just recording data and derive more out of it.

2. We found many users keep forgetting a process and keep asking help. We wanted something that will help in completing their processes like Account Creation, Opportunity Creation etc.

3. New Users take too much of time to familiarize with SalesForce

4. With monthly updates, the training module for new users get quickly outdated and creating new training videos, webinars etc were time consuming.

WalkMe review by Administrator in Computer Software

Really awesome, flexible tool that helps give users inline help

What do you like best?

There has never been an issue that Walk Me couldn't solve for us. Our code is complicated and not always uniform, but Walk Me support has always been able to help us find a solution. Using the tool as an administrator is also intuitive, and using Smart Tip functionality is especially quick and easy. We have implemented Walk Me features for all system users, and have received really good feedback on both the smart tips and walk throughs. Our CSM provides us with highly personalized attention, and we get lightning-quick responses to any cases we open through Walk Me support.

What do you dislike?

Creating walk throughs for complicated system processes is pretty difficult, but the product is probably better suited to simpler processes. The fewer steps the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company's customer service is phenomenal. There is a bit of a learning curve when you first begin using the product, but they have an excellent collection of training, and I became a fluent user in 2-3 months. You also get very personalized attention from your CSM.

We are trying to reduce our support case submission volume. Our help team is very large and is a major expense for the company, so anything we can do to reduce support tickets helps ease the burden of that cost. Using Walk Me smart tips allows us to put information right next to confusing features that often trigger support case submissions.

WalkMe review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

No more hand-holding!

What do you like best?

I bumped into the WalkMe booth at Dreamforce back in 2015. It was hard not to, as they were everywhere! When I finally took a demo on the product, I knew we needed it right away. This tool was deployed in our Salesforce environment to help onboard our new users in China, while we supported them in the USA. We needed a tool that allowed our China users to get assistance right away without waiting a whole day to hear back from us due to time differences. WalkMe provided us a way for us to create easily made walk-thrus for our new users so that they could do any daily tasks without error. It's as easy to use as it is to follow along as an end user.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't really found anything I dislike about this product as of yet and I have been using it since late 2016. It's pretty detailed if you need it to be, and the support I received was great and very informative.

Less issues/questions coming into our inbox inquiring how to do specific things or waiting forever for an answer due to time zone differences.

WalkMe review by <span>Mary F.</span>
Mary F.

A Great Tool to Help Create Engagement Accompanied by Excellent Customer Service

What do you like best?

WalkMe did wonders for my previous company. They were able to reduce on-boarding times, reduce support tickets and other metrics, which ultimately increased our revenue.

More valuable than what the product did, the people we worked with were absolutely fantastic. We were able to learn how they handled us and implement that into our client success department. The staff there is wonderful, knowledgable and always willing to help.

It's easy to use and I LOVE the permalinks they provide. It makes it easier to direct my clients exactly where they need to go, which reduced the amount of time it took for me to take screen shots, type out an explanation, etc.

What do you dislike?

It works best on Firefox, so as an avid Google Chrome user, the switch took some time getting used to but definitely worth it :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to implement it.

Our client services team spent less time on the phone and more time moving our company forward

Learning about WalkMe?

* We monitor all WalkMe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.