Watermark Insights

With Taskstream, you have the clarity you need to set strategic goals, address accreditation requirements, and demonstrate continuous improvement.

Work for Watermark Insights?

Learning about Watermark?

Watermark Insights Reviews

Showing 8 Watermark reviews
Watermark review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

"A Useful Tool for the Education World"

What do you like best?

Taskstream makes it really easy to upload and save all of one's files to one place. It creates a big collection of all the work every student uploads and makes it easily accessible to the grader. It is a useful tool for both students and administrators.

What do you dislike?

The web page itself is not the best. You have to go through about three different steps in order to upload documents and once a reviewer has opened a document that you upload, it become very difficult to access that document again until the reviewer releases it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taskstream is a great tool to use in the education world. It is easy to use for both students and administrators and is a helpful tool in keeping all assignments and tasks in the same place so that they can be returned to in the future. Taskstream is extremely useful for these things and is relatively easy to figure out, in general.

We use Taskstream at our University to easily compile all of our assignments in one place in order to keep them organized. It is a very convenient place to keep lesson plans, lesson units, etc., in a way that others can view them and provide feedback to them in a useful way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Watermark Insights
Watermark review by User

"Taskstream Review"

What do you like best?

Taskstream has a sleek design and appears well-put together. It is easy to get to the log-in page. It is good for people who do not have the item saved on their desk top to be able to type it directly into the search bar and access it that way.

What do you dislike?

I found it difficult to use. We used it so infrequently that I often forgot my password. It seems there are other free products available that fill the same purposes. The password requirement includes having to have a symbol (and I think upper and lower case letter).

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be other free products out there that fulfill what you are looking for.

The interns and staff use it to communicate with the university. Both interns and staff have separate account log-ins.

What Assessment solution do you use?

Watermark review by User in Higher Education

"Taskstream as a capstone. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the integration capabilities of Taskstream. We used it for my master's capstone. The different variations of assignments and feedback options made it so user-friendly and fun. I remember playing with different features and activities.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really have a lot of dislikes. I really enjoyed the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a very user-friendly system for portfolio integration and a great learning management software then look no further! This system made my master's capstone so much easier and kept all my information in one, clear, easy to use location. I seriously loved using this and wish more institutions would switch to Taskstream.

Using this for educational interfacing made grading, responses, and interacting so much easier than using most of the educational softwares I've been exposed to.

Watermark review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"TaskStream "

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to produce good detailed information as a form of assessment.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, just that it can be a bit confusing to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really good tool used for evaluation.

Using it towards finishing tasks that are required by many of my classes. I believe constructed feedback is quite efficient for students from this website.

Watermark review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Streamlined Online Portfolios"

What do you like best?

I used this product as a graduate student end user. Taskstream provides an organized framework for submitting assignments and receiving teacher feedback. The Pack it Up feature also allows users to compile cumulative work from a long period of time into a single portfolio.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky and feels outdated. There are also multiple checks and balances when students submit work - students have to submit, confirm submission, then send to the evaluator and confirm the send request. It's a little tedious and would be easy for younger students to miss a step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak to the product from an administrator end, but Taskstream is fairly straightforward for end users.

N/A - I only used this product as an end user.

Watermark review by User in Higher Education

"We refere to this as task scream"

What do you like best?

The concept is nice. You can see if the learning objectives in the class are working.

What do you dislike?

It is so difficult to use and just more work for an already overworked professor. It’s difficult to log in a and the user interface isn’t friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t do it if you can avoid it.

It shows the percentage of students who “pass” course objectives.

Learning about Watermark Insights?

* We monitor all Watermark Insights reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.