WealthEngine

Find prospects with the propensity to spend and the affinity to engage, then influence and retain them in unique and personal ways.

Work for WealthEngine?

WealthEngine review by <span>Nicole K.</span>
Nicole K.

Great for Research Purposes

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We use WealthEngine on a daily basis to estimate certain wealth attributes of alumni in our database. I like how easy it is to use and I also like that the information provided is straight-forward and easy to interpret.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about WealthEngine. This is by far my favorite product I use for work. It is also the easiest. I feel confident that the information provided is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to individuals working in Advancement. It is a great prospect research tool!

We use WealthEngine when creating profiles for our alumni. We can find information regarding their giving capacities, stock information, and charitable giving history.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WealthEngine
WealthEngine review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Wealth Engine provides solid reporting that we have found to be generally accurate. When there's a match to find, WE has generally found it, and while the data isn't always perfect, it's a good indicator for where to start with fundraising and targeting mid and major level donors.

What do you dislike?

Batching data in and out of WE is frustratingly opaque, and the customer service leads something to be desired. Sales team also employs some rather shady 'used-car-dealer' negotiation styles - we were given the classic "we have this sale until friday at 4pm, it's the lowest ever, but you have to agree now, and we definitely can't offer the sale price next Monday which is when we are available to answer your questions about the product."

One final dislike - WE changed the way their data was reported a year or two ago, meaning there are now discrepancies between our data sets, which makes it hard to do comprehensive reporting for multiple years.

The largest benefit we've seen is an easy way to see help classify our donors into tiers - general, mid, major.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

WealthEngine review by <span>Katie M.</span>
Katie M.

Wealth Engine for Non Profit

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have my reports set up to sync daily, so I know the exact time they will be there. It's helpful during a busy day.

What do you dislike?

I know I don't use this to the fullest, I need to spend some time learning more about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said, I don't know the ins and outs as well as I should, but it gets the job done.

I work for a hospital foundation, this helps us evaluate patients for outreach and prospecting.

WealthEngine review by <span>Lucas V.</span>
Lucas V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

First off I love the fact that Wealth Engine continues to innovate their product. Every year since we have had wealth Engine they have added some type of new service. The support and sales people are wonderful to talk with and very helpful. They are by far and wide the best ones doing what they do with their their integration with salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is somewhat negative is the price. It is by far the most expensive app that we subscribe to on an annual basis. However, the information that we can gather and insight that we can gain into our donor base is well worth the price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make this budget item in your annual budget, it is worth it.

Gain insight and knowledge on our donor bases wealth. The benefits are not only having this data directly in Salesforce but using it in meaningful and impact-full ways.

WealthEngine review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that all the data for an individual can be seen on one page. Most data is good but all of it needs to be verified as some data changes quite rapidly especially for large donors.

What do you dislike?

Verification can be cumbersome. It can be hard to identify what is historical data and what is current data. For full integration with Salesforce their is a monthly cost per user. as a nonprofit this was out of our budget.

We have been able to do more targeted direct mailings based on the analysis WealthEngine has done on our database and their rating system. It has also been helpful as we prioritize who our development staff will meet with when they visit an area.

WealthEngine review by <span>Edward P.</span>
Edward P.

Incredible wealth screening tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about Wealth Engine is the ability to connect everything directly into our CRM, Salesforce. It makes reporting, communication, and all the tools easier to use!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to pay for all users to see the data in Wealth Engine and that was actually miscommunicated to me in the sales process.

We are able to screen all of our donor's and their giving potential. This helps us prioritize various relationships to increase our revenue.

Learning about WealthEngine?

* We monitor all WealthEngine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare WealthEngine to Similar Solutions