Web+Center

Web+Center is a suite of open source, web-based help desk applications that run onsite or in the cloud. With access to 100% of the source code, free and affordable licensing, organizations can create the best customized help desk and ticketing solution for their unique business needs for applications such as IT help desk, customer support, asset tracking and facilities management.

Work for Web+Center?

Showing 18 Web+Center reviews
Web+Center review by <span>Dakota M.</span>
Dakota M.

It works well!

What do you like best?

Easy to quickly log and categorize calls. It can be daunting to log in calls after having a non-stop busy day, but even if one has several items to log it is extremely quick and easy. It's snappy, and never has issues.

What do you dislike?

The keyword search function could use a little work. I feel like the results are a little too broad when I am trying to search for something specific; I would prefer less results that are more narrowed down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is great for a low amount of users; however, it gets relatively more expensive to have multiple users

We use Web+Center for issue tracking. Whenever we have a call or issue, it is noted in Tech+Center. Makes it easy to find solutions to problems when they have happened before. Also great to show what work has gotten done in a given day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Web+Center
Web+Center review by <span>Dennis M.</span>
Dennis M.

Web+Center is a great, customizable web-based app.

What do you like best?

The support is the best! It has great customization capability, LDAP security capability, ODBC connectivity if you want to expand you reporting capability.

What do you dislike?

Some might not like the need for some ASP programming to customize, but instructions are pretty clear for those who have little or no knowledge in the language, and the support is excellent. They will help you.

We have three licenses. Web-Center is used for our major IT jobs and requests. It helps us to organize and prioritize our future and on-going IT workload for three companies (foundries.).

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Web+Center review by <span>Rich D.</span>
Rich D.

This has greatly helped with tracking customer issues for a one man business.

What do you like best?

I am a single man shop. Tech center really helps with issue tracking.

What do you dislike?

At this time I am finding nothing that I dislike. I might have a few suggestions for additions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say is it works for me. Install was fairly simple as was configuration. To install on premise you will need someone who has some experience IIS, and maybe a little database experience but all in all

install instructions were well written and easy to follow.

I work with small business computers and residential computer customers. This allows me to look back and see if this issue is related to prior issues.

Web+Center review by <span>Shaun Z.</span>
Shaun Z.

The Only Heldesk to Bend to your Will

What do you like best?

I Like the Fact that you can Customize the help desk to your needs and that fact its not heavy coding that is required to make the changes. The Assets Assignment is also a create tool in the system.

I also like the fact that you can simple backup the database by just making a copy.

What do you dislike?

The reports page has no customization and difficult to manage.

Also changing of the colour of the system is also difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to any IT Administrator. The ease of setup and the amount of functions you can customize makes this application very useful.

It is also very light on resources so can be setup practically on any machine or server

I have also received AWESOME support even though im only using the Free Version

I am Using the Help desk as a full management system for the IT department.

I manage Assets,Tickets and make use of the customer login for both browser and mobile

The benefit of the Product to my department is the fact that the system does not require a lot of training in terms of administration and implementation. Once you enable the email to case feature the system becomes very user friendly

Web+Center review by <span>Jeffery C.</span>
Jeffery C.

Web+Center is a Fantastic Product

What do you like best?

One of the greatest features is that the software package is fully functional from the initial installation. Due to the fact that it is written in ASP, customization is very easy for anyone who has performed web programming. Ticketing, asset inventory control, projects where you can bind multiple tickets under a common location and complete customer database are just a few items that included. Overall the software is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe I can honestly say there is much of anything I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installation is very easy following the detail installation instructions from Internet Software Sciences. You can simply grab a Windows machine and have it up and running within an hour. If you're looking for a feature rich software package that is easy to setup and configure. Download Web+Center!

We use Web+Center as an IT department ticketing system. From the beginning it was discovered we would take the amount of time a technician is working each day, we can maintain a history of work performed and report generation is a snap. This software have made our life easier and more organized.

Web+Center review by <span>Michael O.</span>
Michael O.

Easiest Tech Support/Asset Management Tool Ever!

What do you like best?

Been using ISS Web+Center for more than 10 years. It just gets better and better. Easy to use, great collaboration tool for techs to customers. Asset Management made very easy for Techs. ISS Web+Center support is AWESOME too!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say is a dislike, is well.... for the price and features, I'd say there isn't anything to dislike about Web+Center

Ability to track cases and not use my email for support. Staff realize that by sending a support case is better then sending me email, They get lost in the shuffle.

Learning about Web+Center?

* We monitor all Web+Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.