What do you like best?
There is a lot to like
1) Customer support is the best ive seen in almost any saas company, they are very responsive, available on skype for personal advice and troubleshooting and advice, they take time to explain things, they are available most day at most times
2) They are one of the few saas companies that actually listen to your needs and proactively add feature requests. I have personally asked about 5 requested and 3 of them have been implemented which has made me very happy
3) The interface is nice and clean using a full width browser display with simple graphics and not over complicated information and typography
4) They proactively update the software almost every 2 weeks there is some sort of new update to the software that you can see new features added
5) The amount of tools that are available are a good feature set that will handle most of your SEO needs
6) Reporting features is the best ive seen, and the reports are extremely detailed with covering letter and all
What do you dislike?
There are some things i still struggle with and im sure they will be implemented or fixed at some stage, some might be just personal preference
1) I wish i had more control over fonts and font sizing of different elements
2) Rank tracking has always been an issue for me for certain projects and certain keywords. I still do not know why this is an issue but the results do not correspond with local browser searches sometimes keywords are off by 2 places, some are way off by 8-10 places. This causes an issue with client who think they are in a certain position but they are really some other position. Support has said its Google algorithm changes but i know its not. The only way to get accurate local results is to use an offline rank checker such as CuteRank and you will get almost %100 accurate results as its not going through any proxy servers. This i believe is part of the problem with WebCEO that is also a problem for almost any SAAS Rank Tracker, ive tried about 10 they all give different results.
3) The main projects dashboard can get very cluttered when you have multiple projects i think some time needs to be taken on the main dashboard to present the data better
4) The cost is rather high and can get out of hand, for example Rank tracking once a day every day in a month is expensive compared to other saas services. Most saas services charge by a keywords, where WebCEO charge more on how many times you do rank checking. There is also a charge per project per month. When you calculate it all it does come out to be rather expensive when compared to similar products
Recommendations to others considering the product
I believe you will be happy with the software, i would recommend you take a good look and see how rank tracking works for you. I think for Australia its a bit of a problem, maybe for other parts of the world its ok.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1) Accurate rank checking at an affordable price
2) All in one solution, without having to go and use different software solutions paid or free