Web Cube

Web Cube is the premier all-in-one web platform for brands, empowering customers with a turnkey platform for their website CMS, eCommerce, and mobile.

Work for Web Cube?
Solodev 2x

Learning about Web Cube?

Web Cube Reviews

Showing 1 Web Cube review
Web Cube review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Good But Not for Our Company

What do you like best?

I love that is a all in one ecommerce. We however decided to stay with in person sales so while the site and platform wasnt for us It is definitely a excellent platform for many other types of businesses. The CMS integration as well as offering customer reward programs and social media options for marketing and more makes it a easy to use and excellent all in one product for growing stores and markets.

I love that they offer a demo free of charge and that their representatives are friendly and helpful in response to all questions and issues.

They offer a complete set up for a virtual store and as long as you have merchandise there's no reason that you wouldn't succeed in using it. Its definitely my number one choice for online eCommerce.

They offer the tightest social media integration that I have seen giving you and your customers the ability to share items and the store as well as reviews on social media platforms.

Webcube puts you on a international platform allowing you to sell in multiple countries automatically providing currency differences and calculations. Easy and friendly support and best of all a easy design making it easy for people like myself who have never used a eCommerce store.

What do you dislike?

I didnt really dislike anything it just wasnt what I thought it was when we signed up so we discontinued using it. If we ever launch a clothing line or car accesscories itd be my first go to place to put my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are the right company so you dont waste their time and your own. We were not the right type of company to use this platform however it is a excellent platform filled with a lot of tools and integration that are perfect and take a lot of the guess work out of being e commerce business.

I noticed when using it it was very easy to track sales and make sale projections however we just simply dont have enough product to use the platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Web Cube

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Web Cube for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Web Cube?

* We monitor all Web Cube reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.