Web Hosting Hub

Web Hosting Hub offers the easiest way to get your new website online. The best and most reliable unlimited personal and small-business web hosting guaranteed.

Work for Web Hosting Hub?

Learning about Web Hosting Hub?

Web Hosting Hub Reviews

Showing 5 Web Hosting Hub reviews
Web Hosting Hub review by Donna B.
Donna B.

"Reliable hosting and Great Tech Support"

What do you like best?

I'm paying much less for my website than I had been and receiving the same service with better tech support. I saved even more by opting to pay for 3 years at a time. Setting up email filters is really easy and understandable.

What do you dislike?

I have had a couple of problems with missing a few emails from people but that is probably my fault - it is possible to set up email filters for all email accounts and for each individual email account. When I miss an email, there is a high probability I inadvertently filtered it.

I'm having trouble thinking of dislikes. It seems ridiculous to complain that I'm on hold for tech support longer now than when I first signed up with them - now I'm on hold for several minutes. When I first signed up with them two years ago I was typically on hold for less than 30 seconds.

Many web hosting sites either don't provide multiple ftp accounts or they are available only with a more expensive account option. I can set up an many ftp accounts as I need for no extra charge.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Web Hosting Hub
Web Hosting Hub review by John P.
John P.

"Powerful, Klunky but Great on Service"

What do you like best?

Web Hosting Hub has everything you need and they do it pretty well. they aren't heavy on the sales pitch but are quite responsive with service. So far there have been no security issues and I am well informed of any maintenance. Tons and tons and tons of options and resources.

What do you dislike?

Not so fond of the multiple points of entry into my account vs website vs cpanel vs etc etc. Not as slick of a user interface as some I have seen. Their interface can be techie and overwhelming. Help documents aren't always updated with their latest screenshots

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you lookup terms you are unfamiliar with and ask before you try to change something. If you aren't an expert you will become one with Web Hosting Hub.

I needed an inexpensive option to host multiple domains and grow. I launch several domains and then see which ones fail and which ones work so flexibility it key.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Web Hosting Hub review by J Reese K.
J Reese K.

"Great on the wallet, Tough on the eyes!"

What do you like best?

Its quite flexible for a growing organization with some knowledge of web creation and management. The interface works with a trusted CPanel. The support is responsive and knowledgeable when utilized, and the support articles are rather in depth. For less than a couple hundred bucks a year, I host several WordPress based sites they've recently introduced a WordPress derivative, BoldGrid ( the WP answer to Wix, Weebly, etc)

What do you dislike?

The interface is quite intimidating and can be in technical language. Its also a bit difficult to tell which layer of which portal of which site you are in. On occasion you will get a curtly tone from the support chat when asking "easy" without diving into the rather deep dive of their support portal. Once you develop the vocabulary to navigate their support articles, the sailing becomes rather smooth. The interface was quite busy and small and does not do a great job of defining terms or providing in process help text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They fit a need. They aren't as slick as GoDaddy, but you aren't paying GoDaddy prices either.

Self funded start up with the need to provide a large presence fast! We had the platform to develop, took a bit more to hire the talent to design.

Web Hosting Hub review by Administrator

"Web Hosting at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

I like the cheap shared web hosting with SSD included.

What do you dislike?

I reallly don't like the IO limit that is placed on my account

Well it's pretty obvious that they provide web hosting for my business.

Web Hosting Hub review by User in Computer Software

"Core Features Alone Are Excellent"

What do you like best?

Hub is a great provider, and their core features alone make them very enticing. I have only done an eval of them for a client, but their features are hard to beat for the price.

What do you dislike?

E-Mail seems clunky and while stable, it claims to be gmail like, and it is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I would not recommend this for advanced users, this is one of the best for new users and smaller firms.

Learning about Web Hosting Hub?

* We monitor all Web Hosting Hub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.