Webdam

Webdam provides a comprehensive range of tools to help your teams work fast and smart with their valuable digital assets.

Work for Webdam?

Webdam review by <span>Amber G.</span>
Amber G.

Easy Content Sharing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

With a secured account that I have been granted the password to through my department, I can share and view high quality images and videos across several departments in my company and download them instantly. It makes communicating on a tight deadline easy, eliminating the need for a request or email chain.

What do you dislike?

The organization of bucketed content could be improved, making it easier to navigate through several albums. I currently get lost at times trying to sort through so much material that I forget what I have already seen or where I left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a mass storage and create a community style sharing of content. This provides consistency through streamlined content that everyone has been granted to using one account. My group knows that through our account we have access to only high resolution, approved images.

Communication is more simplified and it encourages resourcefulness instead of relying on others to provide content on a as needed basis. I have access to the resources I need in a secure location that will be available for me at all times.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Webdam
Webdam review by Administrator
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have used webdam as a private server for a small team, and as a large database for a large constituency. It is as simple of a tool as possible, potentially, for making assets available to a lot of people at once, as long as those managing the database set it up mindfully and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to create a bad asset management system. This may not be a critique so much of the program itself, however I do think it could follow the example of other digital programs and create parameters that are more likely to set your system up for success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I wasn't involved in the roll-out of this product for my team, that process is something to consider. For large organizations it is a serious undertaking.

It has the great potential to impact the way different teams utilize your assets, and when used correctly can streamline delivery and distribution in ways that are infinitely better than stumbling through emails and dropbox links forever.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Webdam review by <span>Conor H.</span>
Conor H.

WebDam Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

File Size Hosting. The ability to have photographers drop in files for the creative team and we can just pull full resolution images is key to successful graphics packaging.

What do you dislike?

The automatic logout. Occasionally if I have the program open and running in the background while I edit, the account will logout and it is mildly frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair it with OneHub for even easier file sharing abilities

Benefits are an ease of data sharing. Additionally the ability to send and receive feedback on active folders so all users can see and make changes to projects before we push them public is a key component to our success as a department.

Webdam review by <span>Michelle K.</span>
Michelle K.

I Love WebDam/Shutterstock

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The millions of images that they have. I can go to one central location and find all that I need. They have diverse images that takes the research out of having to go to multiple sites. I only go to one which allows me to access both WebDam and Shutterstock. I can toggle between the two.

What do you dislike?

I deal with business accounts and sometimes I'm not able to locate images that pertain to like a banking scenario or situation. I would like to see more of those images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love WebDam/Shutterstock. As I mentioned before the images are of high quality and there are many, many, many to choose from.

The benefit is having one central location to locate and store your images. And the images are fantastic.

Webdam review by <span>Travis C.</span>
Travis C.
Validated Review

A great product for our needs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

WebDAM is a great way of sharing projects and files with your team, all while controlling the level of access each user is given. I love the new Brand Connect interface. It's very easy to design a stunning landing page for your users.

What do you dislike?

Some of the costs involved can seem high. I do understand that it can be a large expense to have features this advanced and complex created and working smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! They really do try to help make the software work for your needs.

We needed an interface that allowed our network of dealers to access our photo collection. We needed a place where they could be given permission to download certain images, while also being required to request some images that we were only allowed to share for certain uses. WebDAM's user groups and permissions made this easy and Dan Saltzman, our Customer Success Manager, has been a great resource when we've needed help.

Webdam review by User

Webdam is helpful for my organization.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I enjoy using webcam because It allows me to upload photos and releases ( I work for a non- profit that gathers a lot of photography from field), organize those photos into folders and categories through keywording. If I need an co-worker to look at one or multiple images I can pull file number and ask them to access the platform and review the file instead of downloading it onto my computer and starting an email thread- saving time.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, I have not been able to select and download multiple files at once when sorting throughout the site. This requires me to download as I go and sometimes I get lost in all the images and forget what I have already selected when going back to make sure I pulled everything I need. It would be helpful to have a side bar/ folder that allows me to drag content into, review and then download onto my computer after shifting throughout the entire site.

Using Webdam has solved organizational issues - it makes it easier for me to pull and download material that I can use for marketing campaigns, emails or social media. It also helps our non profit organization store all the photos in one place which each user can access.

Learn more about Webdam

Webdam Videos

Learning about Webdam?

* We monitor all Webdam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.