WebDocs

WebDocs is a cloud based electronic document management (EDM) / enterprise content management (ECM) and business automation tool that seamlessly integrates scanning, electronic documents, workflow, E-forms, powerful search features and analytics into a powerful platform to drive costs out of business processes in organizations of any size.

Work for WebDocs?

Learning about WebDocs?

WebDocs Reviews

Ask WebDocs a Question
Showing 8 WebDocs reviews
WebDocs review by Carol S.
Carol S.

"WebDocs"

What do you like best?

Using WebDocs for our document management and storage has empowered users by having documents immediately available. No more searching through files and hoping that the document you need is there and has been properly filed away. We experience efficiency in our ability to share with internal and external customers documents that are important by emailing directly from WebDocs.

What do you dislike?

We dislike dealing with documents that have incorrect file details, whether it is a mismatch from a data feed or operator error. Locating the documents with that are problems can be cumbersome and it is a tedious job to make the corrections.

We have eliminated a mountain of storage space and that real estate has a value to our company. In regard to collection activity, we have reaped great rewards by having all pieces of a puzzle immediately available to deal with issues. For documents that are not used often, such as contracts and tax returns, we have years of historical information at our fingertips. Before, it would have been a "search and rescue" effort to locate these documents!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebDocs
WebDocs review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"So much better than the traditional shared drive"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of it. I am an inventory staff staff accountant. Most of my job consists of research and matching things against original documentation.

Before, I spent most of my time locating documentation. Looking for one BOL could take an hour. Our BOLs used to be scanned and saved as a PDF daily.....365 days worth x 2,3,4 years......that's a lot.

Now, we can type in the purchase order or invoice number, or vendor number, or vendor name and the information populates in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like is the project separation.

So for example, we have AP Invoices vs Corp Invoices vs BOLs.

If I type in a PO number....I would like to have all documentation populate for that one PO instead of having to type it in several times.....

Or

Perhaps, saving what I need to clipboard, and being able to view it all at once that way....

Efficiency.

Like I said before, it used to take forever just to locate a single document....if it was ever on the shared drive at all. Now I can i just type in some information, and immediately get results.

I can spend more time analyzing data instead of locating it.

What Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution do you use?

WebDocs review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"EDisocvery Administrator for DE DOJ/Senior Paralegal"

What do you like best?

The ability to log in from any location and access your data as well as the live updates of the data. Another is the unlimited user aspect.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the tool bars. I have worked with other litigation tools and layout ids very important with regard to the tool bars. As a trainer I have found that people love the outlook layout when it comes to software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training course. You will learn more there than just a brief overview.

The benefit for my organization is the fact that Webdocs has state approval as a vendor which eliminates the fire wall issues we run into when it comes to sharing data with other organizations and states.

WebDocs review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Very bright idea and very user friendly!!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and allows you to have quick access to your documents.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike besides the labels that you have to put on the papers yourself, it would be better if they would provide you with a stamper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend this product because it is an easy way of keeping your documents all in one place and also the amount of time that it would take you to locate paperwork is cut by more than half the time. Looking things up have never been easier.

Being able to view our documents immediately is great!

WebDocs review by Cristina S.
Cristina S.

"Works Most of the TIme"

What do you like best?

It downloads the documents I need in PDF format

What do you dislike?

If I search one time, it won't let me search again without hitting the refresh button. Also, not all of the documents I need are transferred over correctly.

Sending carriers their bills and easily accessing documents to solve issues with customers.

WebDocs review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"I am a novice user with less than 6 months of experience with the product."

What do you like best?

Being able to access documents without having to pull out file drawers. When customers call they want quick responses and WebDocs allows me to meet that need.

What do you dislike?

If by chance I do not use it in a while in which I have not had to lately I tend to forget may code.

Quick turnaround to customer issues.

WebDocs review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Review of g2"

What do you like best?

ease of use, search function is easy.

What do you dislike?

the viewer loader takes a while to load.

Invoice images are retrievable

WebDocs review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Webdoc"

What do you like best?

It allows for sharing! Save space! Its nice and user friendly!

What do you dislike?

Its slow sometimes! It takes time to load documents!

Documentation sharing

Learn more about WebDocs

WebDocs Videos

Learning about WebDocs?

* We monitor all WebDocs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.