1) WebEx has made our communication between offshore and onsite folks as a storm in a tea cup.
2) Video conferencing, setting up a meet, screen sharing , executing demos to clients has become very easier.
3) WebEx has made it ease to attend a meeting by just providing the host id and also notifies the host when not present.
4) Having your own personal room,scheduling, starting and tracking the meet is very helpful.
5) We have various options provided to end users which is very much helpful like storing the frequently connected number in webex , we have meeting Info displayed in case we need to share it with friends, we also have chat option in case of connection issues which is very helpful.
6) To add on during demos, I am able to write the comments and feedbacks in the whiteboard and save the document as well, I have an option to record the meetings as well which helps me to track it.
7) We also can connect to the meets using mobile which has become blue in the face.
1) Giving complete control to participant is not possible.
2) Saving the recently or frequently used host room id's is not available.
3) Multiple screen sharing is not possible which is helpful.
4) Proxy issues while loading lags time
1) Ease of use WebEx is providing to end users for communication through web conferencing.
2) Mobile features which helps you to attend meeting from anywhere.
3) We can have all business related meetings scheduled and executed on time.
1) WebEx has made communication between the teams very easier.
2) We are able to present demos to clients along with video and audio connection which never the less has felt the absence of us physically.
3) We are able to schedule our day to day meetings for updates and keep track of it.