WebEx

Cisco WebEx Meetings: Meet, collaborate, and share in a whole new way. It's easy to prepare because everything you need is in one place. Share anything on your computer and generate ideas fast. Next steps are crystal clear.

Work for WebEx?

Learning about WebEx?

WebEx Reviews

Showing 2748 WebEx reviews
WebEx review by <span>Karrey W.</span>
Karrey W.

"Makes life so easy when dealing with out of state offices!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about WebEx is how easy it is to use, log in and share with people everywhere. There are multiple functions within Webex that make leading and participating in group sessions more enjoyable. Being able to share views with people all over the globe, with so much telecommuting currently taking place, is immeasurable. We use WebEx several times a week whether the meeting is large or small and it gives a different vibe than just having a phone call. Sure, we have the ability to share a screen via the chatting service we use but being able to host presentations with multiple people, save the work and come back to it later is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Using WebEx multiple times a week, the only thing I dislike about WebEx is that sometimes, the login can get hung up on another user and it tends to freeze up. Something this simple can cause a major delay in the start of the meeting which can be frustrating for participants. I also wish there were a few more features for multiple host options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex is a great choice for hosting and participating in group sessions from all over. There are several functionalities that cant be found elsewhere and Webex is by far the best choice.

We are solving problems with remote offices and telecommuters not being able to be present for meetings but with Webex, it is like we are all in the same room.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebEx
WebEx review by <span>teresa p.</span>
teresa p.

"the tool that allows you to make web conferences in real time"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use tool, it has all the buttons that I need, in a very nice interface, in addition to the very good quality it has when I make video calls, or when I make conferences with my colleagues, allowing me to communicate with them in real time, either for supports or to share a file.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I can not share all the files, on some occasions, the application has not allowed me to share certain files, but nevertheless its incredible capacity and flexibility in communications makes this type of errors go unnoticed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to all those people who need to hold meetings and video conferences is a very optimal tool and easy to use.

in the company we have simplified some tasks, such as face-to-face meetings, we save time and we can apply it in other things, besides that it allows us to connect from anywhere with only having a stable internet connection, and allows me to meet with my colleagues to find solutions to certain problems that are generated as support personnel.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

WebEx review by <span>Rosalia D.</span>
Rosalia D.

"business conferences with Webex"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this collaborative tool is the facility to integrate with the people who are in our company, to do technical support and video conferences with our suppliers and with our clients, without a doubt a tool that has helped us reduced cost and distances between our customers and suppliers.

What do you dislike?

the relation price use, it is a little expensive your annual license in comparison, with other software that do almost the same work that webex does, however being a business tool has an advantage over others since it is a bit more secure than its contenders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as a business tool it is great I can hold meetings at any time and anywhere with just having a good connection to the network, to give guaranteed support.

We provide remote desktop connection supports, to make configurations in data centers of our external clients and in turn to hold meetings among employees and to make video conferences with clients.

WebEx review by <span>Ayush A.</span>
Ayush A.

"WebEx The Best Platform for Meeting and Session"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use with a very good user interface.You can set up both private meetings and public meeting according to your requirement.Lot of functionality it provides like you can share your screen,Recording the meeting,Giving control to other person in meeting.For voice connection also you can use lot of option like you can use the phone or you can use the system as well.It provides chat window option also during the meeting.Its is available as mobile application as well which is very useful you can join from any where.It is very light weight application so it support with less hardware configuration also.Good customer support also,anytime i have faced any issue support team resolved it on priority .

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a concern you can say ,it is bit higher.You need a very good internet connection to for smooth use or else it will take some time to setup meetings.If you are using virtual machine then its bit hectic for you some time it take more time or you have to do 2-3 attempt to join the meeting rooms.They can even add feature like file sharing with others over the meeting ,I think it will help a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can say like it provides the best service and customer support in comparison to other application which is there in market.But one thing is pricing is bit high ,If you are ready to pay that much then this is the best to go with.

As our Teams is working in different location all over the world ,we use it to conduct meeting with the teams and different knowledge sharing session we used to conduct among the Teams.

WebEx review by <span>JT T.</span>
JT T.

"Good Baseline for Screen Sharing - However Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can create a private room/URL that can be sent out and used ADHOC instead of scheduling things through the WebEx GUI. I do like the Recording features that allow the owner of a video to edit the beginning/end/length.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that if I need to jump to a new meeting that is still on WebEx within my own company, I have to close the program entirely, and then relaunch the meeting link; I would love a feature that doesn't require me to relaunch the application.

I feel the mobile app is a bit lacking. I would like to only log in once and not each time I launch the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend a training of how to use the application to all users, and constantly have that content updated as WebEx rolls out new features or changes the look/feel. Our company just gave users access and didn't really train them on it.

Screen share meetings to allows users not in the same location to see the same content. Also, company wide meetings that allow us to see the presenters face.

WebEx review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

"WebEx: Conferencing in Motion"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to set up mass deployment conference calls across an organization. I like that you can send out invites to clientele and employees with easy to use invitation features. I like that the connections can be instantaneous and autonomous but also with the ability to double check and verify that a valid user is joining your calls and listening in. I like the integration of this platform with web and mobile so that it can be a seamless user experience regardless of which of your workplace devices you have to be on throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the application response time and connection speed. There is always an observed latency and delay in the response time between broadcaster action and end user presentation. I dislike the lack of personalization offered from this application in regards to the GUI as well. I would love to have the inclusion of being able to set color or theme options in regards to the borders and maybe even the option to arrange layouts of different windows and status bars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this as a solution however be concerned and aware of the limitations it presents

Solving the problem of multiple different geographic sites needing to readily communicate with visual conferences. The benefit has been tremendous in reduction of cost and needed conference room for personnel meetings. This has swiftly expedited delivery of project timetables and meeting customer demands.

WebEx review by <span>Mónica V.</span>
Mónica V.

"collaborative work"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a collaborative tool that allows us to establish meetings and give technical advice to our clients and receive support from our suppliers. It is worth noting that at a business level this application is very stable for companies that need constant communication since it allows video calls, and communications about voip.

What do you dislike?

Being a paid tool, we have to pay for licenses, and it is limited in occasions for the number of users that can connect simultaneously. It also does not allow me to integrate 1080p high resolution cameras, for example, such as the transfer of files between users of the sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

webex the support of your business, undoubtedly one of the best tools in this field, communications and meetings at a distance, so if you want to make your video conference with your workers or your suppliers I recommend using it.

Webex supports the business by keeping us in touch to establish meeting sessions among users, customers, suppliers, thus being able to give advice and share desks anywhere. with only having a stable internet connection.

WebEx review by <span>Fernando M.</span>
Fernando M.

"the stable meeting tool"

What do you like best?

This tool really I love it very much thanks to it I can support my clients, from any part of the world I can make meetings with my superiors, transmit and receive files, share my desktop etc., it should be noted that this tool only needs a stable connection to the internet to get the most out of it.

What do you dislike?

the price-functionality ratio is a bit asymmetrical, since the license is a bit expensive, for the amount of things she does, if we compare it with skype for example it is a little less expensive than webex but nevertheless, webex is much higher , by the quality of the calls and the capacity of the transmission of the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software is necessary for a company that needs to give and receive technical support from any part of the world since you can share a desktop, transmit files among other fantastic features, I recommend it!

in the company, webex is used to give and receive support to both providers and customers. It is worth noting that video calls are also made from anywhere to our suppliers using voip.

WebEx review by <span>Rafael antonel P.</span>
Rafael antonel P.

"get together wherever and whenever you want.!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about webex is the ease of connecting from any stable internet point, to coordinate and establish meetings with the people of the company, I also like it because I can share my desk with the already established meeting attendees, besides of communication about voip.

What do you dislike?

your license is a bit expensive compared to your peers, you need a very stable internet connection to establish without slowdowns the communications between the members of the meeting, and only allows me a maximum of 10 people per meeting, which limits me the number of members to the meeting and when I want to send a file through the webex servers is a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex recommend it is one of the most used software at the corporate level to establish meeting points between the people who make up the company from anywhere in the world it is only necessary to have a stable internet connection I highly recommend the use of this software is certified by me with 3 years of use.

currently webex is the main tool in our company to establish meeting points when we are distant and to support the different clients that make up our client portfolio as well as to receive support from our suppliers.

WebEx review by <span>Albano t.</span>
Albano t.

"distance is not an impediment to a meeting!"

What do you like best?

I like it for its ease and availability, so that I can use it at any time when I am in charge of a project or sales process in which an agile meeting platform is needed, which allows audio and video as well as advanced management of sharing. files and even desks.

What do you dislike?

sometimes slowness is generated between the servers, which transmit the files, the limited capacity of members of a meeting as their price are something that should improve but are nevertheless above other voip solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly and openly recommend the use of this software because of the benefits that it currently offers in this busy world. It is necessary to have this tool to start meetings at any time and from any place.

in the company this powerful tool is used for the transmissions of different meetings and to attend our clients when they require it through a session, which they ask...

WebEx review by <span>Bryan Ernesto R.</span>
Bryan Ernesto R.

"support and quality in videoconferences"

What do you like best?

is based on the technologies of e-meeting and e-learning, has the ability not to close the sessions as they are unlimited in time, has the facility that allows me to integrate all the applications that I have on my computer at the time of making Meetings with other participants share my desk with other people, and set up meetings from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

I have to have high speed connection, when I intend to send files the connection is slow since the bandwidth of the webex transference terminals are a bit limited, it only allows me a total of 10 participants for my license type, and the latter is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for the ease of use and the efficiency of voip transmissions, in addition to keeping active any meeting from anywhere in the world with only a stable internet connection.

currently in our company we use webex, to provide and receive support in the different platforms and suppliers that we have, and to establish meetings and co-agreements with our bosses, from anywhere in the world only to have a stable connection and with enough bandwidth to communicate efficient way and in interruptions.

WebEx review by <span>Abdullah Umair B.</span>
Abdullah Umair B.

"Lag Free Web Calling"

What do you like best?

The software as a whole is quite robust and bug-free. The interface is user-friendly and has all necessary web-conferencing tools

What do you dislike?

1. By default, non-hosts have very limited control over sharing their screens and presenting.

2. Sometimes there is distortion/echo in the audio. It's still better than its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is easy to use and reliable. Easy to connect to audio using your phone when you don't have a microphone. Tons of cool features, and most importantly the platform is not glitchy.

1. Use this for weekly project update meetings with team members scattered all across the country.

2. Carrying out individual calls rather than trying to communicate technical details of a problem via email.

In both of these cases, the greatest benefits have been more effective of communication and increase in productivity as less time is wasted trying to get less reliable web calling tools to work.

WebEx review by <span>Alejandro V.</span>
Alejandro V.

"Perfect multi-platform call and conference platform"

What do you like best?

WebEx changed a lot with its last update, and it allowed the users to call through the computer in itself, as opposed to having to dial in with a phone or landline. That feature is what I like the best about WebEx - although it has a lot of other useful things too.

WebEx allows you to share information between groups of people and not limited to your current organization, which means anyone can join your call regardless of where they are doing it from. The white board is extremely useful when collaborating, and recording calls is helpful when you may need to copy it to someone that was not able to attend, or just to keep for tracking purposes.

WebEx also has a very useful mobile application, at least for Android, that has most of the features the desktop one has.

What do you dislike?

WebEx voice chat seems to bug out or require different ports open than normal, as under some VPNs and proxies I've been unable to dial in. This is not an issue with WebEx in itself, however, but most likely my current setups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to everyone that joins your calls to use the webex audio online.

Everything from design calls internally with the team to requirements review and project delivery with the customers. Recordings are essential when negotiating with customers, as sometimes forget to sign off on written emails but verbal sign off can be presented.

WebEx review by <span>Yosibel Q.</span>
Yosibel Q.

"the lightest and most efficient support tool."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this technology is the unlimited time I have in meetings, the ease of adding my camera, during the meeting it allows me to create a more pleasant environment for those who are in the meeting, besides being able to share my computational desktop for that my colleagues see what I am doing at the moment.

What do you dislike?

file transfer between participants of the meeting is a little slow, and the high cost of their license, in addition very rarely the calls are heard with noises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it allows me to minimize the business processes and it eliminates the barrier of distance and the disposition of the time in which I participate in the meeting with this software I recommend it widely, for its robustness and speed.

currently we use it to manage meetings between the work team and the suppliers of the different brands of equipment that are in the data center, the quality of support provided through this powerful tool is simply great.

WebEx review by <span>Tanisha T.</span>
Tanisha T.

"WebEx Makes Meets Convenient"

What do you like best?

More teams are remote, so it's easy and cost effective for meetings. Makes Training and onboarding less of a complication. you can reach a greater audience. Love the support feature. It allows us to see issues that colleagues may be having with internal software. Especially useful when the Helpdesk is behind. The ability to access a recording of your meeting. With WebEx, you will have your own site that only your company has access to. Easy to share documents. WebEx has extensive and free to use library of training articles. You can see which participants are online AND track their level of participation. It's easy to teach someone to use it. There are a few things you can try before purchasing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag in the start of a meeting. Depending on your browser, there may be issues setting up the software. There may be freezing when using it depending on your processor speed. Sometimes loading video can be a challenge. That unregistered users aren't tracked. That can mess up a role call when needing registration info hasn't been recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebEx has an extensive list of features, it can be used to drive business. It's very cost effective, no matter your team size. It's easy to set up and easy to train staff to use. It will increase productivity, as so many teams are now virtual.

Global Meetings, training, especially on other software. tech support, sharing information and bringing teams together. Individual users in a global company can have their own account. We maximize the amount of training that can be done while assisting our candidates with job search.

WebEx review by <span>vicente p.</span>
vicente p.

" Online meetings in real time."

What do you like best?

set up meetings at any time is now possible thanks to this powerful application, the ease of use, and the dynamism that allows you to send files, the quality of the voice of the video calls is what most caught my attention .

What do you dislike?

you need to have a very good connection to the network, for greater fluidity of voice and data packets, the limit of pre-established users for the license is 10 people per meeting and that the licenses are a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the time of meetings in a company is something essential I highly recommend the use of this software because it interacts directly with the objects directly providing support, immediate and effective meetings

When it comes to supporting our clients we have this valuable resources to communicate and establish remote support and in meetings with our superiors through video calls, this tool has facilitated integration and immediate response to requests for unforeseen meetings.

WebEx review by <span>mary carmen v.</span>
mary carmen v.

"WebEx, video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

WebEx allows me to hold meetings between people who are both inside and outside the organization. It does not matter which devices they use due to their compatibility and convergence with the different operating systems, whether personal computers, Macs, tablets or mobile phones.

One of the main solutions of Cisco WebEx is its ease and availability, so that it can be used at any time of the management of a project or sales process in which an agile meeting platform is needed, which allows audio and video in addition to advanced file sharing and even desktops.

What do you dislike?

its only disadvantages is its high cost for licenses, the transference between files of remote computers is a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it because it is compatible with any audio and video multimedia file, including Flash animations, as well as allowing the use of demonstration programs such as Power Point.

It is also integrated with software applications, email programs such as Outlook, instant messaging servers and other applications to link it to daily life.

We currently conduct videoconferences and remote support. When I'm in the middle of a meeting, the cleanest way is to communicate through the sharing of presentations and talk on the phone. It has the possibility to do it in real time, but the framerate is very slow, with only 15 frames per second.

WebEx review by <span>Anirudh K.</span>
Anirudh K.

"Cisco's WebEx web conferencing service"

What do you like best?

This web conferencing service offers full video-conference functionality and provides tools for creating profiles. When you schedule the meeting, you can set the software to record it automatically. If you need to talk to someone ahead of time about the agenda, you can send a private message before the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Admin console is hard to navigate, unforgiving, and frequently loses settings. International support is very difficult for multi-national companies. Sound and microphone are hard to setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable software. Never once I faced a downtime or error during meeting Works smoothly during slow internet connections as well.Ease of use in functionalities such as Share application functionality and calling using computer. Option to login using mobile app

I used WebEx for online training sessions and still continue to use it in particular circumstances. I suppose that WebEx helped me get started with training remotely. It has Online collaboration with many tools for true meeting space. Allowing video and record options to facilitate features that are superior to competition

WebEx review by <span>Devon T.</span>
Devon T.

"Secure, Reliable VOIP and Web Conferencing"

What do you like best?

I like that WebEx makes it easy to host a meeting. As a host, I am easily able to managing video conferencing. I can make any participant the host and switch hosts with one mouse click. I am able to mute participants upon their arrival to the conference or mute participants individually as needed. This is important because there are many times when a participant doesn't realize that they aren't muted and cause a disturbance with background noise. This can be a huge distraction in a conference and the ability to mute participants is an important one, in my opinion. I also like how the host can have participants register to attend a meeting. Being able to have participants register for a meeting allows me to gauge how many participants will attend a conference call and get a little information on the participants - email address, location, etc. This has been an important factor for many of the meetings that I have hosted via WebEx.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you aren't able to share all file types via WebEx. There have been several times when - as host of a conference - I wanted to share a document with participants upon entering a conference. However, WebEx limits the type of documents that can be shared to one specific file type. A file type that is inaccessible to most people. In order to convert the document that I wanted to share, I had to download multiple programs and was still not successful in converting my file to the file type required by WebEx to share with participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx for any company because it streamlines video conferencing and makes it easier for both the host and the participants. WebEx allows you to manually and individually invite participants to attend a meeting or give you the option to have participants register for a meeting. If you request that participants register to attend a WebEx meeting, you can pick the information that you want them to include when registering. So, you can have participants provide necessary information like phone numbers, email addresses, locations, etc. WebEx is easy to use and easy to navigate.

WebEx has streamlined my companies process for meetings and conference calls and has provided the ability for us to host professional and secure meetings for all of our employees. We used to have to travel and have multiple meetings for each of are locations in order to meet with all of our employees - even then, when an employee was traveling and not at a central location, they would miss a meeting. WebEx allows us to host participants from any location that they are working. This keeps everyone up to date and informed - no more having to miss a meeting or travel to be able to attend a meeting. WebEx makes it so all that is required is a device and an internet connection for employees to be able to attend a conference.

WebEx review by <span>Patricia O.</span>
Patricia O.

"WebEx User Review"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple platforms you can use WebEx on. There is a desktop link, a link in my outlook, and in my Microsoft applications. Works great with locations that have employees in the field. Gives everyone easy access to login via phone or web conference. The ability to let others host allows for the meeting to begin without the meeting host being there.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how things are labeled within the application. It is not always easy to find where you set up the initial meeting without clicking through menu buttons first. It would be beneficial to have a quick link to setup meetings. The start meeting on the home page is helpful but most meeting are scheduled in advance and it would be more helpful to have a schedule meeting as the main page versus an immediate start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been able to bring our management who are in the field in on regular meetings through the conference calling. The easy use of the phone call in that does not require you to have web access. The ability for you to allow others to start the meeting without the host is very helpful. I would say to make this option even more beneficial would be to allow anyone to be a host not just users.

WebEx review by <span>Kimberly T.</span>
Kimberly T.

"Great Virtual Meeting Space"

What do you like best?

We use Webex for a virtual meeting space to share screens and perform software demonstrations. The basic level is perfect for small meetings and the host has the ability to pass presenter rights to other people logged into the meeting. The host can record the meetings and there are certain levels of storage available too. Its a great tool to gather people who are geographically separated yet need to see the same thing.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an easy way to link your phone line to your web presence once logged in online. If you need to call separately and your web instance does not log in fast enough, you now take up two seats and there isn't a clean way to join your call to your online seat. You have to call back in altogether.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it if you would like to meet and share screens virtually with your clients and prospects.

We can now demo software to people all over the world. It expands the reach of our business to limitless potential clients.

WebEx review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.

"Reliable, Professional Web Conferencing"

What do you like best?

WebEx offers several features that make it stand apart from similar programs in my experience but the feature that makes it the best is its ease of use for the end user / participants. Once a participant receives the automated email that includes a link to access / join a WebEx conference, the link brings them directly to the meeting. If a password is necessary for access, it is also found right in the automated email that comes from WebEx. Once they land on the conference page, WebEx automatically asks the participant how they want to connect the audio. They can choose to call in themselves, be connected via their computer or (the option I have found most convenient) have WebEx call them directly. If they choose to have WebEx call them, all they have to do is enter their phone number and they immediately receive a phone call and are connected to the conference via audio. Making it so simple to connect has been extremely valuable to my employees. It requires less technical assistance and less time since the process is so easily automated. With other web conferencing programs, connecting involves many steps and users often require assistance in order to have full access to conferences.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have found not to like about WebEx is that it is not compatible with all internet browsers. Most of the time when a user is using a browser to access a WebEx conference that is not compatible, they don't realize it until they actually go to enter the meeting and they receive a message that the browser they are using isn't compatible - usually requiring a separate download of the WebEx software or switching to a different browser. This takes up time and often delays the start of a conference since we have to wait for all participants to access the meeting. If WebEx was universally compatible with all internet browsers it would save a lot of time and frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend WebEx to any company that hosts any type of meeting or conference - especially if they have remote participants that aren't able to attend live. WebEx makes it easy for participants to access a meeting and makes it convenient for the host and presenter. I highly recommend taking advantage of the reporting feature after a WebEx has concluded. The reporting feature allows you to run all types of reports on the WebEx conference. My favorite report - and the report I have found most useful - is the attendance report. The attendance report allows me to see who attended a meeting, whether they registered to attend and exactly what time they entered and excited. Before this report, we would have to manually take attendance and try to keep track of when employees came and left the meeting.

WebEx allows us to incorporate employees from all of our remote locations across the state into one meeting. WebEx makes it so that those users who are accessing a meeting remotely via WebEx have almost the same user experience as those attending live, in person. WebEx allows remote employees to visually see via webcam or desktop display exactly what those employees who are attending in person see. It also allows them to ask questions in real time. There are even many meetings where we have everyone - even those employees who are in our location and could easily attend a meeting in person, join a meeting via WebEx because it is so much more convenient. Participants can attend via the comfort of their own desk and chat privately with the host, presenter or other participants - something that would be a distraction if done while sitting live in a meeting.

WebEx review by <span>Elizabeth (Beth) B.</span>
Elizabeth (Beth) B.

"User Friendly WebEx"

What do you like best?

I appreciate it's basic components: share screen, call in or call through computer, live video, and whiteboard function for brainstorming. I also appreciate the ability to record the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Seems as though I need to re-install or install new updates in order to run WebEx every time I use it. Could be on my end, but that has been an issue. Also, bandwidth has been insufficient for consistency in live video chatting with more than 5 people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign in early, or click on a link that is given to you at least 10 minutes before the meeting as some installation to run the program may be required, also, to set up how you'd like to call in (either by phone or using computer) takes a few minutes.

working remotely, it's great to have a "meeting space" and a whiteboard to share ideas and brainstorm. Also good to be able to see people's faces.

WebEx review by <span>NESTOR C.</span>
NESTOR C.

"Powerful Meeting Tool for Crowded Meetings."

What do you like best?

The ability to invite as much people as you need to attend the meeting. When you need a lot of people to attend your meeting and they are remote, this is the right choice; you won't get disappointing. The ease of use, for the hostess and the guests makes it the ideal tool for your meetings.

What do you dislike?

The possibility to record the meeting if you're no the hostess; and may a more attractive layout, actual is such boring, at least for me. But those are minor issues compared to benefits you get using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage crowded meetings, this is the tool you need. Ease of use, ease of implementation, ready to use in minutes, friendly for those whose doesn't know about meeting software. You will love managing your meetings using WebEx. No other software is so ease to use, friendly and powerful.

Host crowded meetings, allowing multiple users form many locations to access the meeting seamlessly, with minimal disturb to participants if the meeting is already started. Benefits? As light, ease of use, friendly and not expensive tool to manage my meetings, conferences, a webinars.

WebEx review by <span>Shane M.</span>
Shane M.

"Seamless online meeting experience"

What do you like best?

WebEx makes hosting or joining a meeting extremely easy by integrating directly into Outlook. It also is very user friendly to install in a browser, unlike some other online meeting tools that require more advanced settings knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I experience difficulty trying to move or reschedule a meeting; it seems that version updates behind the scenes can render a meeting type "invalid" (or at least that is what WebEx displays). The workaround is simply recreating the meeting, but when attendee lists get large this can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some business partners of ours use GoToMeeting instead, or try to limp along with Lync instead. The sharing and collaboration capabilities (And ease of recording) are what make WebEx a better choice for my needs.

I have team members aroubd the globe, and WebEx makes it easy to collaborate across time zones because i can eben access it on my mobile phone....meaning I can conduct training for China at 9PM from the comfort of my home.

WebEx review by <span>sirisha s.</span>
sirisha s.

"Cisco Web Ex is Best Business meeting Center "

What do you like best?

Cisco Web Ex used to attend meetings from different locations generally used for knowledge transfer,we can access the recorded meeting and listen to that .We can have instant meetings ,scheduled meetings .Free plan available.No credit card required for free trail.very easy to create the account in web ex meeting center .User interface of this Cisco web ex is really a modern look comparing with other apps and services.We can set date and time for the scheduled meeting, automatically invitation features,a unique conference call number security password for the meetings are very good to use.

What do you dislike?

Phone support not available with free plan. Free trail is only 14 days long. Desktop app displays very small text on higher-res screens.Default browser support is internet explorer so company will have to download to use this webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco's WebEx Meeting center offers a generous free plan, and its paid plans offer plenty of features, but they're relatively expensive. But you can try the free trail version for your one time business meeting.User can share their desktopwith other participants so that work can be completed together on documents and everyone can have a clear view about the presentation and presenting material.

Everyone attending the meeting must have video conferencing equipment at their desk or be situation in a conference room where it is available.It can be expensive if u host the web ex meetings.it can occasionally take a while to load and glitches with the software can be quite common.

WebEx review by <span>yesika m.</span>
yesika m.

"and at a distance is not a problem."

What do you like best?

reduces distances, now I can make a meeting from anywhere with such dispose of internet access, thanks to this from the comfort of my home I can give, support, and be in session at the same time, make video calls, among other things.

What do you dislike?

you need a good internet connection, which supports voip communication, sometimes when I have to transfer files with the attendees to the meeting it becomes a bit slow, and the price of your license is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

without a doubt it is one of the main tools to give remote support, establish meetings and make voip calls, I highly recommend its use, it will not be requested, I invite you to use this application.

currently in our company receives and supports with this tool, being able to reach ma clients, to establish meetings and videoconferences as interaction between desks and others.

WebEx review by <span>Saybre Z.</span>
Saybre Z.

"Suprisingly poor for a Cisco Product"

What do you like best?

Once you've loaded all of the participants then re-inviting them to invents was fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

When I compare it with our recent technology acquisition (Zoom) then I realise that despite the reasons we changed, this product is lacking in many areas. With WebEx setting up meetings required me to input all of the attendees details first. I then had to create my own calendar entries as it doesn't work seamlessly with Outlook. The audio was a constant problem and we frequently had to use conference calls in conjunction with the video on WebEx. The last straw was a general failure of the European infrastructure, which meant rescheduling all meetings for that day. The product is also far more expensive than the competition, which is a big deal for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suppose it's probably wrong of me to say but I'd recommend looking at Zoom before going with WebEx. They offer a better product at a much better price.

We used WebEx for online training sessions and still continue to use it in particular circumstances. I suppose that WebEx helped me get started with training remotely.

WebEx review by <span>Hernan E.</span>
Hernan E.

"The best working chatroom I have tried."

What do you like best?

The best features I found while using this service is the ability to let all users access the chatroom no matter what OS they use, Android, IOS, Windows, iMac, among others.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about this service is the fact that sometimes it takes a while to let all user to join the same chatroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try it, it may be difficult at first but once you get use to it you will forget about other apps such as Skype. Especially for business purpose this app is perfect.

As I am a financial auditor we use this a lot for online meetings with accountants in other cities, specially as here in Ecuador is not easy to travel from one town to another due to high ticket prices, so using this WebEx help us a lot communicating a organizing all the requirements we need from companies in other cities or towns.

WebEx review by <span>Sina G.</span>
Sina G.

"Very efficient tool for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

how quickly we can set up a conference for a lot of colleagues

many features it gives such as polling and chat

the fact you cant chat to one or all people

you can give control to others

What do you dislike?

that every time I have to set up plugins for it to work.

it would be nice to have a permanent thing in the browser such as chrome or firefox . if there is and the company security team does not allow it, that would not be a good solution for the consumer.

somehow solve the dependencies so that it can run smoothly. At work we have to install a plug in every time I want to host or go to a meeting which sometimes becomes frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best option out there for conferencing.

connecting with video conferencing/screen sharing with colleagues around the world and different offices. We have meetings with people from different offices on a daily basis and we can share our screen or shown them the slides. Also, the ctele conferencing is beyond easy and the feature to have a Webex call me to join the audio line of a meeting is very convenient instead of every time I should figure out what number I should call, is it toll free etc.

Also, I like teh scheduling aspect of it and how wasily it is integrated to the different mail/calendar systems commonly used by companies.

WebEx review by <span>Robert A.</span>
Robert A.

"Good way to host online meetings"

What do you like best?

While I primarily use the meeting center most, WebEx has good webinar and training center features as well, in facilitating an effective one:many meeting for your business.

Training Center: Great for moving a group of people along a common path, like a webinar but with more flexibility to interact on the call in conversation.

Meeting Center: Best for 1:1 but can be made to host more people as well. Good way to share resources online in an effective way.

Event Center: Can be used for webinars and events.

What do you dislike?

My customers tend to come across issues in connecting with me sometimes. I wish there was a streamlined way to ensure people could troubleshoot effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business has multiple web conferencing needs, such as webinars, 1:1 consultation meetings and trainings, this is likely a good fit for you. If you do not, there are other software that may provide a slimmer version of what you need.

Meeting Center: 1:1 meeting with different business owners at a time, working through business coaching and marketing automation software. Great for recording, screen-sharing and getting the job done.

Training Center: 1:many format of meeting with various different business. Allows for polling, chat features and side-rooms in the event we have some co-workers to take escalated questions aside.

WebEx review by <span>carlos d.</span>
carlos d.

" the best to give distance support"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it has time for unlimited sessions I can establish sessions until I resolve the requirements of the other person, I can be sure that my session will not be closed due to inactivity or for a defined time, I can grant access to the users that I also want to remove them, that is, I can control who will be in my session.

What do you dislike?

the only disadvantage that I see this software is the price of its license, and the limit of users per session, so this software works perfectly, its data transmission schemes makes it very flexible and safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The advantages of obtaining the best support from suppliers allows your requirements to be addressed in a more direct and faster way.

We currently connect with our service providers through this tool they provide remote support with this application.

WebEx review by <span>Ashley G.</span>
Ashley G.

"Easy Call Back Feature"

What do you like best?

How I can enter a few different numbers into webex and it will store them. THe call back feature lets me have webex call me in the conference room I am in and then I do not have to enter any of the codes. I like how you can record the webex for later use of sharing. Also it is easy to mute everyone on the call in case they are making background noise. You can use the whiteboard to virtually talk about ideas and throw them up on a whiteboard when you are not all physically together. Also you can send a chat to everyone or just someone specifically if you do not want to stay it to everyone aloud.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to change the leader if someone is not present. For instance, our manager went on sick leave and did not tell anyone her leader code so people joined the Webex and sat on hold for a while and then we had to start a whole different webex to be able to have our call.

Easy to start your video and talk to each other. There is a large limit on how many people can be on the call.

WebEx review by <span>Jessica C.</span>
Jessica C.

"Bringing Global Colleagues, Customers Together"

What do you like best?

Working for a global company certainly has its challenges. Whether I'm meeting with colleagues or clients, online meetings with video conferencing and screen sharing is vital to successful communication. WebEx allows seamless communication with the click of a browser, or a tap on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

WebEx often freezes the other applications whilst sharing my screen (especially Outlook and Ppt). When meeting with clients, sharing ppt is vital. When meeting with colleagues, I'm often digging through my inbox to refer to an email. This is my largest frustration as I am consistently restarting apps in hopes of finding harmony.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're seeking to engage remote participants and to keep a personal connection going, look no further than WebEx.

With customers and co-workers worldwide, I worry I lose the personal touch meeting in person provides. Body language, even a simple smile, can go a long way. Video chat has enabled us to effectively communicate with those quite literally around the world.

WebEx review by <span>Natali G.</span>
Natali G.

"WebEx for the Win"

What do you like best?

I truly enjoy its simplicity and how it can be used with very minimal steps. However it also has many cool features that although aren't needed for every call/meeting, they can really enhance the experience and take it to the next level. You can make it as simple or as complex as you want/need it to be.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I dislike. Have experienced a few bugs here and there but I've been able to overcome them all

Recommendations to others considering the product

When choosing software it comes down to 2 things, ease of use and complexity, WebEx hits both. It is not only easy to use but all of its additional features can increase its complexity and take your virtual meetings to the next level

I work remotely and it is impossible for me to travel to all of my locations at the drop of the dime. WebEx has allowed me to conduct trainings no matter where I am. As a new mother this has allowed me to continue doing my role while staying closer to home. This was a huge win when I was close to my due date and with a newborn. My clients find WebEx very user friendly and it is not a program that requires training to use.

WebEx review by <span>Vignesh S.</span>
Vignesh S.

"Best platform for conference/meetings!!"

What do you like best?

WebEx is best in the way it is designed. Easy to setup and share - screen, documents and can do instant chats both privately and public. Scheduling the WebEx made easy through WebEx productivity tool. Future schedule, reoccurring meetings and cancellations are on few clicks. Integration with outlook and to the mobile calendars are the best. The reminders before meeting is fantastic and I have not missed any meeting so far. Kudos!!

WebEx for mobile is also plays major role on meet ups on go. WebEx with corporate sign-in has made simple and smooth for joining meetings.

What do you dislike?

Requires plugins on various browsers for launching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hazel free meet up.

Daily/Weekly and Quick meetings schedule is done in no time and the WebEx productivity tool integration with outlook is something awesome. Able to assign host and easy to jump into meetings on clicks.

WebEx review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Secure and Professional Conferencing System"

What do you like best?

The feature that I like best about WebEx is the reporting feature. We used to have to designate two people for each meeting - one to actually host and present the meeting and another as administrator of the meeting. The administrator of the meeting would have to take attendance to ensure that all people who enrolled actually attended the meeting. This was difficult to do for a web conference meeting because people would enter the meeting and leave the meeting randomly, making it difficult to track. The reporting feature of WebEx has eliminated this issue - it allows us to automatically run a report after a WebEx meeting concludes. The report shows all people who participated in the meeting along with the time they entered and left the meeting. This is a great feature that has really helped and enabled us to streamline our web conferencing process.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I really dislike about WebEx is the fact that as a host or presenter of a meeting, if you want to share an actual document with participants - whether its the option to share a document with participants before a meeting starts or as participants enter the WebEx meeting, WebEx only accepts or allows you to share specific file types. The file type that is required to share documents needs a specific program that is not common. Because of this required file type, many people aren't able to actually view a document since the file type isn't supported and can't be opened unless they download a specific program. This is frustrating and requires us to email documents that we want participants to have access to ahead of time. WebEx would be much better if it supported file sharing of documents in a file type that is more commonly used and that most people are able to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx for any company that has remote employees that aren't able to attend live meetings or for any company that wants its employees to have the option of attending a meeting from the comfort of their own computer. WebEx is also good because it allows you to actually record a meeting - this allows you to make the meeting available on demand for anyone who wasn't able to attend live. WebEx also offers great reporting features that enable you to get detailed meeting information after a WebEx meeting concludes. It is professional and secure. I highly recommend.

WebEx has saved my company both time and money while also allowing those employees who work at remote locations to have a similar experience as those who are at headquarters and are able to attend meetings live, in-person. A huge time-saving feature that WebEx offers is the personal conference room. A personal conference room is set-up when you first set-up your WebEx account and all of the information and internet link to the actual room always remains the same. This makes it easy to have on demand meetings and doesn't require you to manually set-up a meeting and its preferences each time... Instead, all you have to do is share the link and credentials one time. This feature has proven highly beneficial for our companies needs.

WebEx review by <span>Brandon B.</span>
Brandon B.

"WebEx, a must have application for a mobile professional. "

What do you like best?

Web Ex is a great application due to the fact that it allows mobile professionals, to be in meetings when they are out in the field. This means not having to be in an office, or at headquarters when the meeting is going on. So they do not have to worry about missing out on important information.

Continuing, It allows me, to save time and not go into the office for meetings with managers or peers. Allows me to be more productive with my day and time, and get more sales.

As for using Web Ex for training, it works nice. I took a 2-week training recently. I felt that I learn much, and I can say that Web Ex helped. My position works out of many different remote locations, so it is nice getting together while being apart. However, sometimes WebEx kicks me out of the meeting and I have to log back in. But overall it is a great application to use in a business environment. I could not think of a better application to use.

What do you dislike?

Dislike, sometimes WebEx kicks me out of the meeting and I have to log back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a highly recommended application for remote learnings, trainings, and meetings.

WebEx review by <span>Matt E.</span>
Matt E.

"My favorite conference app"

What do you like best?

Compared to several other leading products, I love how easy it is to manage calls, interact with a call (audio, video, sharing) and see the information I want to see during a call and place this information in just the right way on my desktop. I love how easy it is to see other calls statuses and to interact with them as a moderator or regular caller. I found the integration with Outlook Calendar seamless and easy to use and the features for audio gave me options and made it easy to use my mobile phone, my computer or my desk phone. I used the product daily for remote standup scrum calls for a few months while also using other products and WebEx had the least amount of technical and usability issues.

What do you dislike?

I recall some glitches due to an update, but they were cleaned up very quickly with another update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used several other leading conf products and found WebEx to be the smoothest performing and easiest to operate.

It provided one-on-one and team collaboration through conference calls with a moderator, screen sharing. It also helped with project estimates because it has a voting feature we used during sprint estimations. It did all this without losing time due to technical snags as I've experienced with other products. I was able to schedule daily calls with a team on the calendar with reminders and call info and it was always there when we needed it.

WebEx review by <span>shilky k.</span>
shilky k.

"Review for describing the facilities provided in webex"

What do you like best?

Webex is a very well designed software to chat and schedule meeting in workplace.Companies with large number of workers may use this to connect and collaborate in order to provide business solution. I personally use webex for chatting and scheduling meetings. It is very helpful in keeping track of your schedule and thus help in situations where one meeting is overlapping with other. One feature which i like the most is sharing screen feature, As we have a decentralized team, we get problems and those are discussed on webex. Anytime we can share our screen control and it will be handled easily.

What do you dislike?

There are not much to dislike but still there are some connection issues sometime. The feature to search a member is not giving proper results. There are problems like getting several screens if we join the same meeting twice. It hangs and we have to restart the web ex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to give screen control if possible like skype.

I am a part of a company which has a very large workforce so we need to connect daily. We needed a software that helps us on this. Webex fulfills this very maturely. it allows us to chat , to create group chats and to schedule meetings. Often we need white boards to display something , that facility is also very helpful when using webex. We work on a agile platform so, for us meetings and scrum calls are very important . webex is a savior in connecting people in disant location.

WebEx review by <span>Rupesh A.</span>
Rupesh A.

"Webex is very helpful in working as a team."

What do you like best?

The best thing about webex is that it allows to have meeting and other conversations in a very efficient way.

I dont have to worry about connection and other stuff. So i can totally give my concentration on development of modules. It has also the facility to connect to more than one webex instances . We can also conect to webex by using our phones. It has a very good ui design and comes with google chrome extension. We use it in our day to day office life.

What do you dislike?

There are not much to dislike but still if we join the same web ex multiple time . it goes into some kind of loop and i have to exit both my instances. Sometime the phone is not connected in time but if i restart my session it works fine. The over all experience of this product is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this product if you have a diverse team which is decentralized and needs to have meetings for collaboration.

We are a distributed team, not only within India but also outside. So we require something which can help us to talk efficiently and without glitches.As we work on Agile ,we need to have this during scrum calls and other time during meetings. This has a very good feature in which you can create your own webex room and can start your meeting from there. you will get white board facility with many other facility like mute.

WebEx review by <span>Abby R.</span>
Abby R.

"So Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The best part about this resource is that it is so easy to navigate and use. a lot of other software's similar to this have so much going on its difficult, but Web Ex is easy to navigate and the simplicity of it is refreshing.

What do you dislike?

Every time I login there are always pop ups that appear in the right hand screen on the bottom asking me if I want to upgrade, etc. I get why it does that but I do find it a little annoying at times when it pops up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that is easy to use, easy to learn how to navigate, and something that allows you to interact with your clients on a virtual level, I would highly recommend Web Ex.

A lot of my clients are in DC or out of state so going to see them sometimes isn't an option. Almost all of my clients have Web Ex and we can communicate through it and I am able to walk them through the application i am trying to sell them through my computer. It is great!

WebEx review by <span>Erick M.</span>
Erick M.

"WebEx review"

What do you like best?

I like WebEx since it gives me an efficient way to communicate and share my desktop to other users that want to help me with issues. The presentation process is seamless that I can do my presentations without any issues.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t think there is something I dislike since I love using it to present my ideas to colleagues and guests. I have found it useful in my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Webex because it gives you the necessary resources to invite the people that need to be in a meeting. I assure you will not regret using webex in your next meetings/conferences.

The benefits from having WebEx is the ability to interface with other people and show/guide them through any issues one can encounter. Besides this, WebEx gives you the tools to make your presentations more interactive.

WebEx review by <span>soniya v.</span>
soniya v.

"Best experience"

What do you like best?

Web conference, screen sharing it makes this software user friendly,

We do daily conference meeting by using webex, its very convenient for conference meetings , live screen sharing audio quality is best I would definitely recommend to my colegues and team members.

very user friendly software and convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Its best software

very user friendly software and convenient to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

others should use webex. Its very convenient for conference meetings. Also we can share screen live by using webex. its very convenient and user friendly

Professional

universal

WebEx review by <span>Austin B.</span>
Austin B.

"Glitchy too often"

What do you like best?

Quickly set up meetings with large groups of people and present applications or whiteboards. Audio conference allows users to be called or call in themselves very seamlessly. Integration with Cisco Jabber and Outlook are extremely valuable and easy to use. Recording meetings to the server is awesome and simple. Video conferencing feature brings the speaker to the forefront, but you can set up the view to see all participants.

What do you dislike?

Unable to tell who is talking, sometimes glitches when trying to join meetings. At times, "meeting is not available" message is displayed erroneously. There should be an easier way to transcode and annotate recorded WebEx meetings from the server instead of downloading the WebEx meeting player software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There seem to be several different versions of WebEx with different features. Make sure you get the version that meets your needs.

Telecommuting is made significantly easier with WebEx. Instant meetings across the world is a pretty awesome thing.

WebEx review by <span>Tyler C.</span>
Tyler C.

"Professional Service"

What do you like best?

My favorite WebEx feature is the fact that as a host or organizer of a meeting, you can request that participants register for a meeting in order to get the link to attend. This is good because it allows me as the host to gather information about participants before the start of a meeting. This has saved me a lot of time because I'm not running around attempting to gather names and email addresses during or after the conclusion of a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that WebEx is not compatible with all internet browsers. This takes a lot of time and causes frustration for both the host and the participants. It also causes delays in the start of meetings because we can't start until all registered participants are logged in to the meeting. Depending on the internet browser that you are using to access a WebEx meeting, you might not realize until you go to enter the meeting that your browser isn't compatible. This usually makes the participant reach out for assistance only to have to download another browser or switch machines to one that has a compatible browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely recommend WebEx. It has a professional layout with enhanced security features. I recommend taking advantage of the WebEx personal conference room that allows you to have immediate, on demand meetings without having to register or create meeting rooms. WebEx saves a lot of time and allows all participants to have the same high quality user experience.

WebEx has allowed us to have employees from all over the United States attend meetings and feel like they aren't missing anything and are able to fully contribute. WebEx allows participants to raise their hands to ask questions and sent a message via chat to the presenter, host or other participants. Before WebEx, we would have to rely on simple phone conference calls for work meetings with remote coworkers. WebEx has allowed all participants to view the same thing and has proven highly beneficial and professional.

WebEx review by <span>carmen b.</span>
carmen b.

"provide remote support"

What do you like best?

have access from anywhere in the world with a stable internet connection, allows me to establish meetings, provide support and receive support with this powerful tool, what I like most is that I can connect several people at the same time and make calls about voip.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the file transfer is a bit slow and if you do not have a relatively good connection, the file transference will tend to fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it allows you to establish meetings from anywhere, a single detail is your license that is a bit expensive and limits the number of participants of the rest I highly recommend it.

in the company, support is provided, and it receives support through this tool, such as establishing meetings with the heads from anywhere in the world with such a good connection to the internet.

WebEx review by <span>Chase C.</span>
Chase C.

"Professional and Reliable Program"

What do you like best?

WebEx is a good tool for professional conference calls and meetings. The feature that I like the most and that has been the most useful for my business is that WebEx provides each user with their own personal conference room. A personal conference room is always ready to go - this means that you don't have to take the time to create and schedule a meeting in advance. All you have to do is provide participants with the URL to your personal meeting room and they instantly have access to the conference. Even better is that you can set credentials for your personal meeting room that remain the same or you can choose not to have credentials. It is a secure service that has saved me a lot of time that I would have spent creating meetings, distributing meeting credentials and assisting people in accessing the meeting.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about WebEx. The only thing that I think could be improved about WebEx is its reporting tools. WebEx has some good reporting tools so that you can easily obtain meeting information - like attendance reports - after a meeting has concluded. While I find this to be an extremely useful feature, I believe that certain aspects of it could definitely be improved upon. For example, no matter how many times I use the reporting feature, it always takes me some time to navigate to where I need to be to access the report that I want. It also takes me downloading a few reports that I don't need before I get the right report. I believe that the reports could be better labeled as for what they provide to allow for easier and quicker access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx for any business who conducts any type of conference calls. I recommend it because it is easy to use and it is secure. The host has a lot of options they can set for meetings. The host can also quickly assign a presenter to present and assign permissions to participants. Really, WebEx makes it so that almost every feature can be customized to meet your needs. It is professional and can be relied upon. I definitely recommend.

WebEx allows us to not only have conference calls but to be able to have professional conference calls. From the automated attendant to the hold music, these features set WebEx apart from the rest. I also appreciate the chat feature. Participants can chat with the entire group, just the host and presenter or with each other. It is also nice that as a host you can set preferences for chatting. You can disable it all together or make it so that participants don't have the ability to chat privately with each other - a feature that can be important depending on the type of meeting that you are hosting. I also appreciate the polling feature. The polling feature allows you to take a quick poll of the participants. Before this feature, we would have to take time during the meeting to disrupt it by asking questions or take time after the meeting has concluded in order to ask questions. The polling feature has saved us a lot of time and has proven important.

WebEx review by <span>Kennedy G.</span>
Kennedy G.

"Secure Service That Keeps You in Touch"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like most about WebEx is that you have your own personal meeting room. A personal meeting room is a room that is always active where you can have instant, on-demand meetings or planned meetings. No more having to set up meetings or put in passwords and credentials - with your personal meeting room it's always there and available for meetings. This has been a very convenient feature for us to use as many of our meetings are spontaneous.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things I don't like about WebEx. First of all I wish that it was compatible with all Internet browsers. Since it is not compatible on the line with all Internet browsers you can hold up the start of many meetings because participant don't realize before hand they are not able to access WebEx on the browser they are currently using. I also don't like the mute feature on WebEx. I typically mute all participants upon entrance to a meeting to avoid background noise and distractions during the meeting. Unfortunately, depending on how a participant chooses to access the audio portion of a WebEx meeting, the host is not able to mute automatically all participants. This leaves them responsible for muting themselves. It definitely has cause distraction. All participants should be able to be muted by the host, no matter how they chose to enter the audio portion of a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend WebEx for any company that has any kind of meeting where their employees aren't physically able to be present. WebEx allows for almost the same user experience for those remotely attending the meeting is for those who are present. You're able to view documents, ask questions, chat and see the desktop of the presenter. WebEx also had a great reporting tool where the host or presenter can download attendance reports and usage reports after a meeting has concluded.

WebEx allowed us to have meetings with employees that work remotely or travel. Before using WebEx, those employees who weren't in the office would not have the same meeting experience as those who were in the office. They would only be able to hear the meeting and not see what was going on or see what everyone else was looking at. Also, if they were not physically present for a meeting, they were not able to receive the same credit for attending the meeting as those who were physically present. WebEx has allowed us to have meetings that everyone gets to be a part of and get to see what's going on and receive the same credit for attending.

WebEx review by <span>Kenny U.</span>
Kenny U.

"Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

There are several reasons why WebEx is our choice for conferencing software. The thing that like most about WebEx is the fact that you can run reports after meetings conclude. I no longer have to take time during the meeting to take attendance, instead, after a meeting concludes, I am able to run an attendance report that displays all of the people who participated in the WebEx and includes the time they entered the meeting and the time they left the meeting. This is a huge advantage and time saving feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that WebEx isn't compatible with all internet browsers. This is a huge disadvantage when participants attempt to enter a meeting and find out that the internet browser that they are using is not compatible with WebEx. They are usually either forced to download another browser or they miss the meeting entirely. This almost always happens to at least one participants and can take up a lot of time at the start of meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx to anyone who has employees at different locations that they want to be able to get the full experience of a meeting or conference. WebEx allows participants to view the screen of the presenter, ask questions, chat with the host and other participants, raise their hand, among so many other features. Also, the WebEx support has proven to be very helpful in providing assistance. Great product.

A huge benefit that WebEx now offers is the ability to test if the browser that you are using is compatible with WebEx before the start of a meeting. We are now able to supply participants with a test link and ask that they test if WebEx is compatible with their browser so that we are able to fix any compatibility issues before a meeting is scheduled. This saves a lot of time at the start of meetings. Unfortunately, we can't force everyone to test WebEx so, we still experience some compatibility issues and it would be nice if WebEx were compatible with all browsers but is has helped a ton.

WebEx review by <span>Pradip R.</span>
Pradip R.

"WebEx became a synonym of meeting in my organisation "

What do you like best?

WebEx is the best meeting tool i have ever used till today. I use the Outlook plugin and the Jabber meet now. Rather than saying it is A meeting tool, I would like to say that this is the best production support tool I have. Every time my users are in trouble I know I need to talk to them and I need to see what they are seeing. WebEx is my eyes and ears which helps me to solve my user’s problem as fast as possible.

What do you dislike?

The only disliking I have about the product is auto closing of the meeting if the meeting runs much longer than the scheduled time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebEx is the tool I recommend to everyone. This is the tool helps training, discussion and supporting end users.

WebEx is my daily use tool. I support the manufacturing facility users to use their softwares and the also helps them when they face issues to use any software. I support them from a different part of the world they are. WebEx becomes my eyes and ears of user’s voice and their screens. This is where WebEx made my job easy. Many time I work with the actual software developers. WebEx helps me to guide them to troubleshoot the problem.

WebEx review by <span>Carole B.</span>
Carole B.

"Reliable and Secure"

What do you like best?

WebEx has enabled my company to have meetings that are planned and meetings that are instantaneous with ease and has allowed us to include those employees that are working in the field. Instead of having to have multiple meetings or have people call in to meetings (preventing them from seeing anything and getting the full experience), we are able to include everyone both visually and audibly. I like that you can have a personal meeting room - in this room, you don't have to setup meetings - the room is always there and ready to host.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that WebEx doesn't work with all browser types. I have been to many delayed meetings or even missed some meetings myself because the computer I was using didn't have an internet browser that was compatible with WebEx. This can be frustrating and a waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx because of how secure it is. It is reliable and professional and takes several enhanced security measures to ensure safety. It also offers great assistance - any time I have had a question or needed assistance, I was able to contact WebEx and they went out of the way to assist or solve the issue.

WebEx has made it easier to access meetings because of its personal meeting rooms. Instead of having to find the credentials and link to gain entry to a meeting, we now use our personal meeting rooms for the conferences and it has been so much easier and much faster because the meeting link and credentials remain the same. This has been a great benefit to my company.

WebEx review by <span>prateek s.</span>
prateek s.

"Great tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Well, webEx is an amazing tool. It allows me to share screen, have a writing board where anyone attending the meeting write notes, chat, call and invite people over phone, and have a bridge call. WebEx also has an amazing mobile app where i can view screen shares as well as perform the same, while being on the move. This is an amazing feature which makes it so so easy to use on the move.

You can have a meeting room, or your own room(which has a custom URL and doesnt need scheduling) which is even better.

It allows you to record screen, send notes, and probably anything required for enterprise collaboration. Only thing that it can update is the audio which reminds of Cisco.

What do you dislike?

It crashes occasionally, which is a pain . The crashing needs to be fixed. URL's can be a bit better.

The meeting room is slow, it takes 40seconds to load even on my 40MBPS broadband.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the best application i have come across. Do give it a try, you would like it for sure.

I can connect with a bunch of people anywhere anytime. No SingleSignOn needed (when guest are allowed), launches from the browser and doesnt necessarily need a desktop thick client. Also, while using mobile app, need to connect Audio via mobile call, and not data (if you're on 3G, then it can be a problem, so best avoided).

WebEx review by <span>Stefan D.</span>
Stefan D.

"Easy web conferencing with different parties"

What do you like best?

Supports all relevant mobile platforms with free apps and runs on every common web browser.

Easy to use screen sharing during the web sessions.

International dial in options for participants.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be better in some parts.

From my point of view setting up a Web Session is not so easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to WebEx and need to act as the host for WebEx meetings I suggest to check out the how to videos and webinars on webex.com. Furthermore you should test WebEx with some of your colleagues and get familar with all the features WebEx offers before using it with clients. Also try the invitation option with your own email address first before sending out an meeting invitation to your clients.

In general for Web Meetings with clients and/or colleagues.

We use it mostly for presenting and demonstrating new software features to clients.

And as WebEx is a platform independent solution participants can use the browser and / or mobile platform they prefer or have access to.

WebEx review by <span>Amit U.</span>
Amit U.

"Webex makes online video conferencing a breeze!"

What do you like best?

it's so easy to connect, share & present. You can share your screen in just a click. Joining and initiation of the webex tool is quite easy. It's also easy to give control to other users. It's also very intuitive to use which can make user adoption quite easy compared to other web conferencing tools. It can also go well with Microsoft Lync if you are looking to have Webex in addition to LYNC/Skype.

What do you dislike?

I dont quite like it white color UI. I don't think it's quite easy to edit the meetings once it's setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it if you want to break silos & make it 1-click for sharing screen & presentations.

Connect with peers & presentations. You can easily share your desktop or share your presentation with just 1-click.

WebEx review by <span>Patrick L.</span>
Patrick L.

"Great for connecting those in a large company with multiple offices"

What do you like best?

The best part about WebEx is how simple it is for anyone to join via a link on their computer or by phoning in with a number. Aside from a few first-use downloads, WebEx starts quickly without any issues consistently. This program allows me to attend meetings in other buildings across town without having to be there in person.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a few of the instructions for those hosting meetings. Unless you are the sole person organizing a meeting, it can be confusing getting the proper session ID and access code to host. However, WebEx has great customer service and has cleared up any issues my team has had with hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value the ability to connect to a meeting anywhere from your computer or phone with a simple link/number.

WebEx solves the issue of not having everyone be able to attend a meeting based on their location. This also allows for ease of instruction and material sharing with screen sharing capabilities.

WebEx review by <span>Susie G.</span>
Susie G.

"Easy meeting center"

What do you like best?

WebEx makes hosting conference calls and meetings a breeze! It assists with screen sharing and assisting clients in multiple ways.

What do you dislike?

The meeting center can take time to load, in that area it's less than ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For complicated meeting features like uploading powerpoints, it's useful to get trained ahead of time, as those features are a bit more complicated. Otherwise, setting up a meeting room, scheduling a meeting and hosting or attending are all very user friendly.

Working in phone support for various clientele we sometimes need to screen share with them in order to assist them with program processes and tasks. WebEx allows us to quickly send them an invite to a meeting room where they can share their screen with us. We are also able to take control of their mouse for demos and walkthroughs. These tools saves time for both our clients and our home office staff.

WebEx review by <span>Natalie M.</span>
Natalie M.

"Webex - Great solution for conferencing"

What do you like best?

Webex is a great system for conferencing and screen sharing meetings. It provides a quick interface to schedule meetings and is very reliable for users to log on to the conference. The integration with Outlook allows meetings to be scheduled without logging on to Webex which makes it a lot quicker to set up meetings. The global telephone numbers allow users for multiple countries to dial in using a local number rather than at the expense of an international phone call. The screen sharing and control capabilities make it a great product for training sessions without the need to physically be in one place. The ability to only share one screen or one application allow presenting users to choose what information they wish to share and what information they wish to keep private. The VoIP is a useful feature although for most users it was more simple and familiar to use the phone.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is much to dislike. Its by far the best conferencing tool I have used. It would be good to have a phone code to type so that they callers are identified when using the phone to dial in rather than VoIP, but this might be available in a later version that I haven't used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it - its great!

Easy conferencing and training reducing the cost of international travel for meetings and training sessions.

WebEx review by <span>Sujata G.</span>
Sujata G.

"Webex is best for team working at different location."

What do you like best?

I have been using this product for last 3 years in my organisation. And every project I have worked always had some teammates at other location. So this application is awesome for me.

The best feature I like about webex is its easy login and starting a session which hardly takes a minute.

Its simplistic GUI is cherry on cake.

You can download its apps on your desktop as well. It provide both app and web page support. Even if you company has low bandwidth it will work smoothly.

Many people can join this from different location and can share their screen, which is not limited to host.

The other best part is, you can also take remote control of any machine connected on Webex. It also works best without latency. I would recommend this if you have teams working at different locations and you want to keep sync with them without any hassel.

Big thumps up from my side !!

What do you dislike?

As I said I have been using this for 3 years now, but I don't have any reasons to dislike or to switch to other tools available.

This is best available in the market for web conferencing and screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this and you will love this.

Webex is making my life lot easy, as I work on team with people at different location.

As we have teams working from different location, we are using Webex for checking the work done by them by sharing screen on it.

We also conduct lot of presentation and KT's on Webex.

Webex also helps us in grooming freshers in our project by taking control of their desktop and showing them the steps.

WebEx review by <span>Roshan M.</span>
Roshan M.

"A very handy and comfortable application"

What do you like best?

It has made the life of people working together from different parts of the world much easier. It can be used to chat, make calls and also video conferences. The UI is very user friendly and a person will not need much time to understand it's working. The best feature is that of screen share where one of the participant of the conference can share his screen and it can be viewed by all the other participants. This is the best feature for a company which deals with writing codes. It can be used to connect to personal phones as well.

What do you dislike?

The negative thing about WebEx is that the conference call ends abruptly in between and we need to reconnect to continue the meeting. At times the audio is disturbed and it is not clear as to where the disturbance is occuring and hence it is a major inconvenience. And the biggest problem is that we need to install the plug-in or download the temporary file to run it. Not all equipment have the permission to intall a plug-in or download the temporary file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have any restriction to download the temporary file, this is one the best applications for conference calls. And if you are a person who needs to collaborate with a person working from the different location, this is the best application to use.

Other than solving the major issue of communication between two different countries, this is used for real time code review. We don't have to submit the code and wait for the person to review it. This involves in wastage of time. But using WebEx the reviewer can view the screen and share his comments at that time and the changes made will also reflect immediately.

WebEx review by <span>Gina L.</span>
Gina L.

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

The feature that I like most about WebEx is the reporting feature that is available once a meeting has concluded. This is a great feature that allows you to download various reports, my favorite being the roster report which displays participants and the time they entered and left a meeting. I also really like the fact that you have your own meeting room. This makes it very convenient to have last minute meetings. It also makes it so that the meeting information (link, credentials, etc.) don't change - making it easier to access and schedule.

What do you dislike?

One of the only features that I have found not to like is the fact that you can't share multiple screens. In our company, almost everyone has two computer screens and WebEx doesn't allow you to share both screens at once in a meeting. I also wish that WebEx was compatible with all internet browsers. Depending on the browser that you are using, WebEx might not be compatible. This can make it frustrating for some users and can tend to delay the start of WebEx meetings if some users aren't able to gain access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx because it will help you to solve multiple problems. It will especially come in handy if you have employees in multiple locations - even multiple countires. It allows employees to come together to view and listen to the same thing in real time. It is convenient, reliable and secure.

The WebEx reporting feature has saved the company a lot of time because we no longer have to take attendance in conference calls. We are now able to simply run a report following a meeting and choose the format (PDF, Excel, etc.) WebEx has also helped save time because of the testing feature that was recently introduced. The testing feature allows users to test the WebEx software on the internet browser that they are using in order to insure compatibility before a meeting starts - this saves a lot of time and hassle at the start of conference calls.

WebEx review by <span>Trevor F.</span>
Trevor F.

"Great Screen Sharing and Remote Control"

What do you like best?

WebEx is free for screen sharing with up to 2 other people. I keep a free account just for that. I have used free accounts to control other people's computers and that worked great! The conferencing is easy too because it remembers your phone number and you can just click "call me" - no hassle putting in codes.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, if I'm not the one paying for it, I don't dislike anything about WebEx. I don't know how much it costs for different plans, so maybe that's a problem, but I couldn't say for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free account and try it. There is (or at least was) a free trial period with everything unlocked. Even the free account with limited functionality is very useful. Just try it, you'll love it!

WebEx makes collaborating with my teammates as seamless as possible. I have not found a better solution that allows me to see what they see and interact in such a meaningful way.

WebEx review by <span>Kate C.</span>
Kate C.

"Reliable and Secure Service"

What do you like best?

I value having WebEx in my company. Since we have offices all over the United States that we regularly conduct business and meetings with - WebEx has proven to be vital to our success. I like most that WebEx allows you to have your own meeting room. This means the URL and password stay the same. If I use my meeting room, I don't have to send new meeting login information and phone numbers each time we schedule a new meeting. This makes meetings more easily accessible since employees are always going to the same place, using the same credentials to access a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that WebEx doesn't allow you to mute all participants, depending on how they accessed the audio part of the conference. When on important business calls, it is vital to have the ability to mute participants who forget to mute themselves as this can be a huge distraction. It would be a lot more convenient and professional if all participants could be muted by the host - no matter how they access the audio. I have also found to dislike that WebEx isn't compatible with all internet browsers. Depending on the internet browser that you are using or if it isn't the most updated version of the browser, WebEx might not be compatible. This has caused many delayed in participants accessing our meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend WebEx for businesses who are seeking a secure and reliable web conferencing service with great support and a variety of functions. WebEx also has a really great service that allows you to run a variety of reports after a meeting concludes - for example, you can automatically run a report that tells you all of the participants who attended a meeting with the time the entered and the time they left. This is extremely helpful because you know longer have to take attendance during a meeting. WebEx has proven to be a great, quality and professional service that our company relies on to keep everyone on the same page. Even better - it can be accessed from anywhere that has an internet connection.

WebEx has the capability to allow participants to test the meeting before the meeting is scheduled to take place. This means, participants can test to see if the internet browser that they are using is compatible with WebEx before a meeting to avoid delays in start time and any disruptions due to late arrivals. This has proven to save a lot of time and money since we are able to assist participants before the start of a meeting to ensure they are all set with full access to WebEx.

WebEx review by <span>Brittany L.</span>
Brittany L.

"WebEx is the go-to for phone-in meetings"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up a meeting in WebEx, whether with internal colleagues or with collaborators outside our organization. It allows for sharing information, including files, slides, etc. and allows for sessions to be recorded, making it an ideal platform for delivering webinar content.

What do you dislike?

It can be buggy at times and the sound quality is not always optimal. It is sometimes hard to get meetings started because of the way others log in and initiating the slides at the beginning of the meeting can sometimes be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use - I recommend using this platform because many others use it and are already familiar with its layout and functions.

Collaboration, meetings, especially helping to cut down on travel time for meeting in person. We have been able to be more efficient by establishing WebEx meetings with our contractors.

WebEx review by <span>Matthew W.</span>
Matthew W.

"A nice tool for remote meetings and conference calls"

What do you like best?

WebEx integrates with Microsoft Outlook, which makes it easy to add conference call/remote meeting capabilities to meetings set up through Outlook.

Users can invite people who don't have WebEx accounts to be part of their meetings and provides all the necessary links and information for those users to join a meeting.

Basic functions can be performed smoothly - the conference calling function, screen sharing, remote meeting functions, etc. are all solid and reliable.

The call back feature, in which the WebEx system calls you at a phone number of your choice to log you in to the conference call is great.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a bit cumbersome and clunky. A more streamlined and visually appealing user experience would make it feel easier to use. Some examples include the long menu and narrations when calling in to the conference calls, the need for several pop up windows as you start your meeting, and the fact that the top of the screen gets hidden by the meeting menu when sharing your screen.

We have locations on the West and East coast that need to communicate often, and WebEx enables us to have remote meetings that integrate the audio and visual aspects of the meeting.

WebEx also enables us to easily set up conference calls and remote meetings with clients, partners, and suppliers. A simple email with all the necessary information easily connects anyone.

WebEx review by <span>Alison S.</span>
Alison S.

"Great for Webinars"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of conference calls with the format -- we are notified at least one month in advance that we will have a webinar, adding it to my calendar so I do not forget. The screen sharing is always a breeze and makes training with a group doable no matter where they are. I also love that you can mute yourself while the presentation is in session, and the you can have the conference set up to hold questions until the end for flow of the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Logging in/getting the webinar to upload can sometimes be an issue -- I have definitely missed a few training presentations because of this. Possibly even require new users to go through a training would help the start of the conferences as at least 15 minutes is used every time getting everyone settled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you give yourself plenty of time to sign on before the Webinar begins, for if you have any connection issues it can impact when you are able to log on to the conference and you could potentially miss it.

Learning about new items or companies that we represent is so much easier using WebEx -- we do not have to figure out a day where we all can meet at the office, and it allows me to choose from multiple days to join the meeting. I also like that it is live, so if we have any questions we can address the hosts directly.

WebEx review by <span>Kelly S.</span>
Kelly S.

"Webex"

What do you like best?

Webex is very user friendly and allows me to set up a video conference quickly and with out the trouble of trying to coordinate multiple things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are different rates based on how many people you anticipate might need to ever be on a call. MY company pays for the smallest plan (up to 8 people per meeting) but there are times we encounter this being not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex is a great product if you are looking to have occasional or regular video calls. We have used it for anything from staff meetings to training session, and even to allow our workers in remote offices feel like a part of our office environment.

We have been able to allow a couple employees to work remotely from out of state and still have regular face time with their fellow team thus allowing us to attract a better qualified workforce.

WebEx review by <span>Gary T.</span>
Gary T.

"Simple, Dependable Collaboration"

What do you like best?

My previous experiences with online meeting/collaboration tools have been mixed, to be generous. Poor call quality and outages were common, and nothing kills your momentum like gearing up for a productive meeting and having your collaboration tool fail you. With WebEx, it seems like this never happens. Just like I can count on my computer booting up when I turn it on, I can count on WebEx to work when it's time to touch base with my team. Audio, presentation, and recording quality are top notch, the interface is simple and intuitive, and scheduling integration with Outlook is seamless.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a part of WebEx that I wish were different.

Dependable collaboration and meetings with remote team members. Delivering presentations and training to remote teams. Recording presentations and training sessions for my team's knowledge library.

WebEx review by <span>Jeff G.</span>
Jeff G.

"Very functional tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, how ubiquitous the product is where members can join, ease of sharing screens or specific applications. Also how audio connection can work through computer or standard phone dial-in.

With the Outlook integration, it will build all the information needed into the meeting invitation being scheduled and sent to participants. Also builds all the meeting info needed on WebEx site strictly through Outlook Meeting invite.

What do you dislike?

I think the way the licensing and contract work behind the scenes, this product can become outdated, give a feeling of unease when thinking of security, or other times, using Instant Messenger features or meeting place tools (like Microsoft Teams or Slack) are quicker at starting and connecting people into conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe many employees of various companies in all industries have used or been exposed to this product, so familiarity of this product would help in the utilization of this tool and gain the ROI needed for such a tool

Geographical distance between team members eliminated with online conferencing. Helps in getting answers quickly to projects.

WebEx review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"Using WebEx for business purposes"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Webex is the numerous abilities you possess with the application. You can obviously use the conference call feature, but the ability to use a camera to have video chats is also a great feature. The ability to share screens between different individuals signed in also gives you the flexibility to perform numerous functions during the call.

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating at times when the organizer of the call has to "start" the meeting online before anyone else can dial into the conference line. If the organizer has not yet started the meeting, and another individual dials in, they should receive a message about the organizer not starting the call. Instead, they receive a message about using the incorrect log in credentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex is a great product. The many features make it so much more than just a conference call application. I would recommend WebEx for business small and large.

We are using WebEx as a means to communicate with individuals who are not necessarily in the same building, whether they be internal or external individuals.

WebEx review by <span>swetha m.</span>
swetha m.

"WebEX as Enterprise Communication"

What do you like best?

1) WebEx has made our communication between offshore and onsite folks as a storm in a tea cup.

2) Video conferencing, setting up a meet, screen sharing , executing demos to clients has become very easier.

3) WebEx has made it ease to attend a meeting by just providing the host id and also notifies the host when not present.

4) Having your own personal room,scheduling, starting and tracking the meet is very helpful.

5) We have various options provided to end users which is very much helpful like storing the frequently connected number in webex , we have meeting Info displayed in case we need to share it with friends, we also have chat option in case of connection issues which is very helpful.

6) To add on during demos, I am able to write the comments and feedbacks in the whiteboard and save the document as well, I have an option to record the meetings as well which helps me to track it.

7) We also can connect to the meets using mobile which has become blue in the face.

What do you dislike?

1) Giving complete control to participant is not possible.

2) Saving the recently or frequently used host room id's is not available.

3) Multiple screen sharing is not possible which is helpful.

4) Proxy issues while loading lags time

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Ease of use WebEx is providing to end users for communication through web conferencing.

2) Mobile features which helps you to attend meeting from anywhere.

3) We can have all business related meetings scheduled and executed on time.

1) WebEx has made communication between the teams very easier.

2) We are able to present demos to clients along with video and audio connection which never the less has felt the absence of us physically.

3) We are able to schedule our day to day meetings for updates and keep track of it.

WebEx review by <span>Ipshita A.</span>
Ipshita A.

"Bridging the Distance"

What do you like best?

1) Screen sharing and control flow - the way WebEx lets me share my screen and give control of it to anyone on the call is really impressive (either I can give control or they may ask for it).

2) I don't have to call, WebEx calls me up (hence saving up my hard earned money).

3) Screen Annotation.

4) Chat with everyone on the call or specific people.

5) Custom WebEx link for any meeting.

6) Host change mechanism.

What do you dislike?

Minor delays in long distance calls, but the team is improving on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You won't find a better way to connect the gap and share Knowledge.

In my project we use WebEx for all our meetings ranging from daily scrum to refinement and also the high scale meetings with the clients. Apart from this we use it for knowledge management and problem solving sessions with our leads.

WebEx review by <span>Leith M.</span>
Leith M.

"Standard Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

WebEx allows for unique dial-in numbers and URLs per seat, video conferencing, in-conference chat, screen sharing, note sharing, etc. all from a pretty easy-to-use interface, once you spend a few minutes poking around and getting used to it. Design on the interface is pretty modern and user friendly compared to some of its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I feel like WebEx could benefit from interviewing and observing their customers using their product a bit more, then tweaking the user interface to be more intuitive. There are certain click-through options that seem wasteful just to launch the call, copying my personal room URL and dial-in number into an email requires searching through previous emails, when really that should be available from an instant setting on WebEx's Outlook plug-in. Also, the Outlook plug-in causes Outlook to crash, so I ended up deleting it. Also, the mobile app could use some improvements. You'd think it would automatically sync to my calendar to register all the meetings I have in a day, so I could click directly into the meeting from the app. Unfortunately, this isn't the case. I end up having to copy and paste the meeting number from my calendar into the mobile app, which is cumbersome and seems wasteful.

Conference calling both internally and outside the company. Makes for business decisions to be made faster, and clearer communication among employees.

WebEx review by <span>Ashish C.</span>
Ashish C.

"Great online meeting application with instant collaboration. Good for online project meetings"

What do you like best?

I liked the concept of this application which is really innovative as well as very useful for everybody seeking for an online collaboration tool. I started working on this application 4-5 years before and I always use it for online meetings. Nice meeting room where one click audio, sharing screen, instant chat, sending and receiving files, everything is there.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time to load and sometimes it gets delayed much due to slow internet. WebEx can optimize this by doing something better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to believe it. One stop shop for online project meetings. Everything is there like a virtual meeting room!

Online meetings, project collaboration, giving online presentation and using WebEx as my one stop solution for all project collaboration needs.

WebEx review by <span>Amaris L.</span>
Amaris L.

"Does the job, but can be tricky to use"

What do you like best?

WebEx is better than other tools like Skype for Business, in that you don't need an account to take part in a meeting - it's fairly simple to invite users, who just need the conference details and an internet connection to join the session. has many useful features.

I particularly like that other participants can take over the mouse.

What do you dislike?

WebEx can be tricky to use. I regularly had trouble logging in (it opens several windows, and it's quite confusing) and had to make multiple attempts. I think it also uses a fair amount of bandwidth, because it was often quite slow and froze, especially when I was sharing my screen.

I was also often worried about accidentally having my webcam on during a call! I think it can be automatically switched on, which is obviously not a pleasant situation when it's not actually a video call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not the easiest to use, but has many useful features

I was on a project working with remote teams, and WebEx was incredibly useful during meetings. It made communicating a lot easier, especially when I could walk people through what I was doing step by step, or they could take control of my screen when I needed help. It made working with remote teams much easier.

We were also working in an office that didn't have very much space, so often could not have big meetings in person - the ability to set up a WebEx that people could dial into, especially with the video conferencing option, made the meetings feel less impersonal though not everyone was physically present.

WebEx review by <span>Collin H.</span>
Collin H.

"Great Start Down a Bumpy Road"

What do you like best?

I like Webex for the simple and pleasing look to the software and to the number of features it possesses.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time getting over the fact that the software is glitchy most of the time. Dropped call-in users is not even a surprise and the complicated why roles are handled makes it a delicate dance when using with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The collaborative features you need are there you just have to learn the right places to look. The top bar while in a meeting/sharing your screen is little difficult to navigate but holds the keys to success.

Creating meeting environments where collaboration is supported and encouraged can be difficult when working with team members and clients far and wide. Webex is a software that can help bring that closer to home.

WebEx review by <span>Narayan S.</span>
Narayan S.

"Awesome tool and new Improved UI"

What do you like best?

New Improved UI. Also It is now showing First Letters from First and Last name. It is also showing greeting messages according to the time when you have meeting.

Connecting to any phone nearby is very easy. It has got new greeting sounds now. The screen sharing is an awesome feature provided by WebEx. We use this tool everyday for connecting to our team members from different locations in US.

What do you dislike?

One issue I have experienced with WebEx presentations is when the presenter does not require participants to be muted in big presentations. Ideally there should be an option for this. Also sometimes our recurring meetings will not start, or worse, an external client cannot get into the meeting or has trouble connecting. Also sometime it is taking lot of time in loading and we cannot join the meeting on time, so we have to join using Temporary Load the webEx option. The new improved UI looks awesome, but some options are not easy to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great tool with lot of features, which comes free. So you can use it and save lot of money. Also any number of people can join.

It is used by multiple teams in our Organizations for connecting to different peoples within the company and outside with Vendors and clients. So we cab avoid the travel and other expenses and save the cost. Also it is free, so companies can save lot of money.

WebEx review by <span>Tina Y.</span>
Tina Y.

"Changed the way I conduct my meetings"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to add information, connects to calendar and address book, easy to send emails to clients, updates about the meeting, program sends a reminder email the day of the meeting to the host as well as the client with an button to start the meeting from the email.

What do you dislike?

I would like for there to be tutorials available from within the program. Not sure what to do on the picture page except collect pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to be able to maximize your time for meetings. Great for conferencing with multiple individuals that cannot meet in person.

WebEx has given me to capability to host meetings with clients that are on different campuses or in other cities. Also, this is very convenient for clients that cannot get away from the office due to low staff or inability to leave the office for other reasons. I am able to share my screen with the client so that we can look at the information together and well as have a camera connected to be able to make the meeting more personable.

WebEx review by <span>Regina P.</span>
Regina P.

"Easy and functional"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily share my screen or windows with meeting attendees as needed. It makes virtual meetings so much more streamlined. I can move between windows very easily without having to share my screen, I love that because I'm constantly getting pings on my email and Skype that I really don't need attendees to see, which they would if I was sharing my screen. Popping between a live shot of my browser and a presentation is easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connections are bad, but I don't know that it is due to WebEx or the computer/phone connections of those attending. Also, it seems that sometimes people have issues viewing some of the things I am showing. There are times that the screen widths are an issue. I don't know if that is because some people are viewing on mobile versions and I'm doing the presentation on a desktop. I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product. Since I'm not the person in my company who purchased the product, I can't comment on pricing. However, I am an end user, and everything works really well. We have meetings almost daily with WebEx and I don't think I ever hear a complaint or of anyone having issues with it.

We have co-workers and volunteers all over the world. WebEx allows us to have meetings with peoples in different countries/time-zones very easily. It's a huge cost and time-saver. Being able to facilitate our committee meetings alone is a huge endeavor and WebEx makes that possible.

WebEx review by <span>Haley K.</span>
Haley K.

"Useful for everyday meetings, sometimes multiple times a day "

What do you like best?

in my job as sales development representative, it is crucial to have something to connect with my customers, who are sometimes halfway across the country. Having a platform to allow multiple users easily access a conference center is perfect for my everyday use.

What do you dislike?

WebEx does have some issues with bugs or lagging, but all in all not very bad considering how useful it is to me everyday.

My job is to connect my sales team and the customer, even though my sales team is located in Washington state, and the customer may be in New York, we have to have a conference place to come together and chat. With being able to do video if needed, show slides, and record - it's crucial to my everyday activity.

WebEx review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Very useful for web conferencing"

What do you like best?

Best features:

*Customization - your room URL, what you call the room, etc

*Managing roles - easy to assign presenters, 'share the mic,' mute and unmute participants

*Calendar integration - meetings instantly appear on the phone's calendar

*Mobile app - has all the key functionality that's needed

What do you dislike?

Not much. It may be more costly than alternatives, though I don't handle our pricing.

The biggest downside for me is that the mobile app drains batteries quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our teams get a lot of value out of it. If you're paying for overall usage of it, consider having colleagues use the phone for all 1:1 calls but then use Webex for groups.

We use it for internal meetings across disparate offices. It helps our teams collaborate effectively. We often use the personal rooms to easily invite people to meetings ad hoc as they arise, rather than the advanced scheduling features.

WebEx review by <span>Anuj S.</span>
Anuj S.

"Excellent conferencing and online meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Very Good for multiple user and very good audio quality as compared to other conferencing tool. Easy to schedule meetings. Chat helps in quickly checking something with a team member privately and not disturbing the whole group.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of any negative about this product other than the pricing but again with this quality product you can charge premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent conferencing and online meeting tool with good audio features.

Meetings, conferencing, document sharing, screen sharing, audio bridge, presenter control. We do not have to be physically present to have our meetings. To an extent that last week all team members were in office but we still had webex because it is easier to review documents on webex than in an actual team meeting.

WebEx review by <span>Angelo T.</span>
Angelo T.

"Heavy browser application"

What do you like best?

It has an easy to use user interface UI

It includes a lot of different features

The participant polling feature is very useful

The VoIP is very good most of the times when it works

It scales up very well

What do you dislike?

It is often plagued by connectivity issues

WebEx is very resource-heavy on Google Chrome

Often the client extensions that need to be downloaded delay the meetings significantly

Certain users find it problematic to use with Chrome and/or Firefox. It often leads to participants giving up which is very frustrating.

Having to use lighter applications for day-to-day conference call and online product demonstrations

It does not integrate well with CRMs like Salesforce, Hubspot, Sugar making it a standalone solution more ideal for 1-to-many engagements

NOT GREAT for SMB companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full functionality but resource heavy. Probably best for wider engagements and NOT for smaller demo-style presentations or quick conference calls

Connect for company wide presentations.

Large webinars

WebEx review by <span>Lisa K.</span>
Lisa K.

"WebEx is the great video conference tool"

What do you like best?

Friendly and intuitively understandable interface, supporting the large number of meetings attendees, good audio and video quality. Sharing screen, recording capabilities, creating pools and voting, chatter (supported options to send a message to all participants and/or to a specific user). A very useful feature rising hands when you need to speak (allows to avoid interruption when you have large number of participants).

What do you dislike?

When you are sharing screen you cannot see the chat messages from the meeting attendees. Limits related to file recording formats: You need to download and install the WebEx media player to convert files from .arf to .mpeg4.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend WebEx. Comparing to Skype for business, Gotomeetings and other similar products, WebEx provides high quality audio and video services. It's very easy to use, the interface is intuitively understandable. You can schedule a conference and invite people using integration with Outlook. I also use WebEx for my workshops and webinars. it doesn't have session time limits (comparing to Skype personal edition), You can record your session.

I am using WebEx every day. Currently I manage a global project, and I communicate with the colleagues, customers and partners around the world. Integration with Outlook allows to include WebEx link into the email body, so you can easily schedule and add a WebEx feature to the meeting invitation. WebEx allows you to share presentations, review and discuss documents, draw the simple schemes using the White board.

WebEx review by <span>TINCY G.</span>
TINCY G.

"Cisco Webex - The best meeting Center"

What do you like best?

The fact that it provides all the capabilities to increase the productivity throughout the organization using a collaborative and efficient online meeting.Also, it helps to interact with anyone, anywhere, anytime to complete the projects faster. It helps in sharing applications, presentations and even PC desktop in real time and also brings the team closer irrespective of their geographic location.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It has offered the best features for a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simply superb and easy to use. I think a lot of them must start using Webex to enjoy an amazing meeting experience.

We have teams spread out across different locations in India and around the world. The face to face communication that could be done by sitting in a single conference room was hampered as the team was spread across locations. That's when we started using Webex.

It provides an effective meeting quality by helping us in sharing presentations, different documents and even video conferencing. These features have reduced the geographic differences across teams. Also, in an Agile project team communication is very important. Webex has made it easier for us to work.

WebEx review by <span>Héctor Hernán B.</span>
Héctor Hernán B.

"Simply the best tool for virtual meetings, conferencing and training"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and very intuitive. has a lot of features like whiteboards, polls, etc.

Also allows you to get attendance reports as well as other reports for your meetings

The quality is very good even with slow internet connections

Also the recorded session has the best quality and fair file size

What do you dislike?

Perhaps just the pricing, even that Cisco offers WebEx solutions for 8 people, the pricing can be a bit high for Small Business or Family Business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is the best conferencing, remote sessions and training tool for business, similar tools from competitors do not offer the vast array of features and flexibility of WebEx

I mainly use it to impart remote training sessions, is easier and faster than similar solutions

WebEx review by <span>Billy J.</span>
Billy J.

"Connecting people from all corners of the world with ease"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy way to connect people from different places . The process of connecting with any phone nearby is very easy. If you don't have a telephone or a mobile phone nearby you can use the microphone and the speaker facility of the laptop or the Desktop that you are using . The screen sharing facility is an awesome facility provided by the WebEx. The best thing that I like about the WebEx is the taking control of other peoples desktop. It is very useful in many scenarios . So that the person in the other end is able to understand the things better

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about WebEx is the user interface it has . It is not very attractive and customization is not possible . It is less user friendly. Every other feature about the WebEx is good and perfect. There must be an auto timeout provided for the screen sharing facility so that the connection is sharing is automatically stopped so that it wont be a problem if the displaying person forgets to get back the control .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this platform to meet most of your business requirements like attending meetings,hosting meetings,sharing your screen for demonstrating something etc. It very useful for the people who are working in the corporate companies.

We use this platform to connect with teams which are in other countries for meetings, daily huddle calls, agile meetings, scrum meetings, for showing demo etc.We use it for sharing the screens and taking control of other peoples desktop so that we need not walk to other persons desk every time they have a doubt .

WebEx review by <span>Gabriel C.</span>
Gabriel C.

"outlook integration has been a game-changer"

What do you like best?

Integration with outlook has made it so much easier to use. It means I can automatically add the webex details direct from a calendar without having to go into the web application every time. I also like that the microphone works very well and I often use the built-in call from the computer instead of dialing in through a separate land line

What do you dislike?

If I'm on cel then I have to try and remember the dial-in code which is in the invite and type it in correctly into the telephone keypad

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to run webinars then we have found that Go-To-Meeting is better for that specific use case

Use it a lot for product demonstrations and also to watch presentations

WebEx review by <span>Muneer K.</span>
Muneer K.

"A virtual meeting space with solid presentation features"

What do you like best?

Outlook's WebEx plugin simplifies meeting set up tremendously. With just a few clicks, one can quickly get a meeting started and invite others to join with a either a URL or invites sent via WebEx. Furthermore, security features, like passwords to enter meetings, are customizable and can even be turned off if wanted. Apart from that, the screen share features are solid, as is the whiteboard.

What do you dislike?

Although the video features do work when needed, they are best left used for meetings with few people, or where there is one presenter and several attendees. Multiple video callers feel like distractions on the screen, and webcams are often better left off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use WebEx for virtual meetings and presentations. WebEx can help close the gap experienced by teleworkers, and keep teams on the same page with features like screen share, and virtual white board.

WebEx is invaluable in helping include teleworkers, especially in meetings where webcam use is needed. For example, for a some projects we physically write on a white board in our meeting room to keep track of our progress. With WebEx, teleworkers can see colleagues' writing clearly if a webcam is set up in front of it, and therefore, their inclusion is far more seamless than it otherwise would be. Something simple like this can dramatically increase effective communication.

WebEx review by <span>Alexandra C.</span>