WebEx

Cisco WebEx Meetings: Meet, collaborate, and share in a whole new way. It's easy to prepare because everything you need is in one place. Share anything on your computer and generate ideas fast. Next steps are crystal clear.

Work for WebEx?
Ringcentral office  web conferencing  2x

Learning about WebEx?

WebEx Reviews

Showing 2596 WebEx reviews
WebEx review by <span>Rosalia D.</span>
Rosalia D.

business conferences with Webex

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this collaborative tool is the facility to integrate with the people who are in our company, to do technical support and video conferences with our suppliers and with our clients, without a doubt a tool that has helped us reduced cost and distances between our customers and suppliers.

What do you dislike?

the relation price use, it is a little expensive your annual license in comparison, with other software that do almost the same work that webex does, however being a business tool has an advantage over others since it is a bit more secure than its contenders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as a business tool it is great I can hold meetings at any time and anywhere with just having a good connection to the network, to give guaranteed support.

We provide remote desktop connection supports, to make configurations in data centers of our external clients and in turn to hold meetings among employees and to make video conferences with clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebEx
WebEx review by <span>Ayush A.</span>
Ayush A.

WebEx The Best Platform for Meeting and Session

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use with a very good user interface.You can set up both private meetings and public meeting according to your requirement.Lot of functionality it provides like you can share your screen,Recording the meeting,Giving control to other person in meeting.For voice connection also you can use lot of option like you can use the phone or you can use the system as well.It provides chat window option also during the meeting.Its is available as mobile application as well which is very useful you can join from any where.It is very light weight application so it support with less hardware configuration also.Good customer support also,anytime i have faced any issue support team resolved it on priority .

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a concern you can say ,it is bit higher.You need a very good internet connection to for smooth use or else it will take some time to setup meetings.If you are using virtual machine then its bit hectic for you some time it take more time or you have to do 2-3 attempt to join the meeting rooms.They can even add feature like file sharing with others over the meeting ,I think it will help a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can say like it provides the best service and customer support in comparison to other application which is there in market.But one thing is pricing is bit high ,If you are ready to pay that much then this is the best to go with.

As our Teams is working in different location all over the world ,we use it to conduct meeting with the teams and different knowledge sharing session we used to conduct among the Teams.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

WebEx review by <span>JT T.</span>
JT T.

Good Baseline for Screen Sharing - However Could Be Better

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can create a private room/URL that can be sent out and used ADHOC instead of scheduling things through the WebEx GUI. I do like the Recording features that allow the owner of a video to edit the beginning/end/length.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that if I need to jump to a new meeting that is still on WebEx within my own company, I have to close the program entirely, and then relaunch the meeting link; I would love a feature that doesn't require me to relaunch the application.

I feel the mobile app is a bit lacking. I would like to only log in once and not each time I launch the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend a training of how to use the application to all users, and constantly have that content updated as WebEx rolls out new features or changes the look/feel. Our company just gave users access and didn't really train them on it.

Screen share meetings to allows users not in the same location to see the same content. Also, company wide meetings that allow us to see the presenters face.

WebEx review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

WebEx: Conferencing in Motion

What do you like best?

I like the ability to set up mass deployment conference calls across an organization. I like that you can send out invites to clientele and employees with easy to use invitation features. I like that the connections can be instantaneous and autonomous but also with the ability to double check and verify that a valid user is joining your calls and listening in. I like the integration of this platform with web and mobile so that it can be a seamless user experience regardless of which of your workplace devices you have to be on throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the application response time and connection speed. There is always an observed latency and delay in the response time between broadcaster action and end user presentation. I dislike the lack of personalization offered from this application in regards to the GUI as well. I would love to have the inclusion of being able to set color or theme options in regards to the borders and maybe even the option to arrange layouts of different windows and status bars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this as a solution however be concerned and aware of the limitations it presents

Solving the problem of multiple different geographic sites needing to readily communicate with visual conferences. The benefit has been tremendous in reduction of cost and needed conference room for personnel meetings. This has swiftly expedited delivery of project timetables and meeting customer demands.

WebEx review by <span>Mónica V.</span>
Mónica V.

collaborative work

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a collaborative tool that allows us to establish meetings and give technical advice to our clients and receive support from our suppliers. It is worth noting that at a business level this application is very stable for companies that need constant communication since it allows video calls, and communications about voip.

What do you dislike?

Being a paid tool, we have to pay for licenses, and it is limited in occasions for the number of users that can connect simultaneously. It also does not allow me to integrate 1080p high resolution cameras, for example, such as the transfer of files between users of the sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

webex the support of your business, undoubtedly one of the best tools in this field, communications and meetings at a distance, so if you want to make your video conference with your workers or your suppliers I recommend using it.

Webex supports the business by keeping us in touch to establish meeting sessions among users, customers, suppliers, thus being able to give advice and share desks anywhere. with only having a stable internet connection.

WebEx review by <span>Fernando M.</span>
Fernando M.

the stable meeting tool

What do you like best?

This tool really I love it very much thanks to it I can support my clients, from any part of the world I can make meetings with my superiors, transmit and receive files, share my desktop etc., it should be noted that this tool only needs a stable connection to the internet to get the most out of it.

What do you dislike?

the price-functionality ratio is a bit asymmetrical, since the license is a bit expensive, for the amount of things she does, if we compare it with skype for example it is a little less expensive than webex but nevertheless, webex is much higher , by the quality of the calls and the capacity of the transmission of the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software is necessary for a company that needs to give and receive technical support from any part of the world since you can share a desktop, transmit files among other fantastic features, I recommend it!

in the company, webex is used to give and receive support to both providers and customers. It is worth noting that video calls are also made from anywhere to our suppliers using voip.

Learning about WebEx?

* We monitor all WebEx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.