Webex is the easiest way to meet with people. Whether video or just an audio conversation, they have finally simplified the process to a single button and everyone can personalize how they join.
1) Webex mobile meeting app - one button and you can start the meeting
2) Flexible audio options - computer, cell phone, other phone or video unit
3) Webex desktop mobile app - one button to start a meeting or copy and paste another person's link
4) "@webex" feature in invitations! This is the most amazing feature - simply put @webex in your location field in your calendar app (we use Microsoft 365) and all of the information for the participants to use for joining either via one click on manually is auto-populated in the meeting invite.
5) Webex Teams - simpler to use than Slack and Microsoft Teams. You can host ad hoc calls or video sessions with your contacts, join a Webex and easily follow-up after meetings rather than filling everyone's inbox with more email. Great for continuing the conversation after you finish meeting, regardless of which organization they work for.
6) Webex teams proximity. Even guests can join a video device and make calls or join a call. Truly revolutionary and it makes meeting rooms fun to use again.
There is still some overlap and difference between Cisco Webex and Teams. Will be great when this is essentially "one" product and it "just" works anywhere and at anytime. Not enough storage for recorded meetings.
Support could be better. It is hard to get support for IOS issues through the Cisco help desk. Which is rare, but does happen when the Webex app and the new IOS update or beta software causes conflicts.
1) Productivity and cost savings - I am far more productive and can meet with more people over video versus jumping on an airplane
2) Staffing - I am able to retain key personnel because we allow them to live anywhere and we can attract great team members by widening our search since we don't require employees to commute to a physical office.