Webflow

Webflow is a web design tool, CMS, and hosting platform in one.

Work for Webflow?

Learning about Webflow?

Webflow Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 85 Webflow reviews
Webflow review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Made for designers needing custom portfolio sites with limited coding experience"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of cool built in functions and animations that takes some tinkering to get used to, especially for those with limited front end coding experience. If the page you want to make doesn't fit neatly in a template, is fairly straightforward gallery-esque, and does not require data from users, it is a great tool.

What do you dislike?

When you pay to send a project live, it only sends the specified project live. It is not a license that says "you can have 1 page live." So, if you have multiple projects to explore different ideas and want to switch which one is live, you have to contact customer service and explain your situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As someone that doesn't code, I mostly found it useful to make gallery-esque sites with minimal interactions.

I made my own design portfolio site and it helped me get hired at my current position.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Webflow
Webflow review by <span>Fred H.</span>
Fred H.

"Meh...s'okay"

What do you like best?

Good WYWOSIG system. The drag and drop wireframe is appropriately used for on the go business as usual types that have little time for editing and scaling. The ability to enter text as it would appear on the page on the webpage is a great little tool. Video Tutorials help icons are always available as well, which makes for a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

Text can be relatively small, and you have to be careful with the drag and drop function sometimes. I find it tricky to get to the heart of the SEO and back end meta tags that are so essential for search engine optimisation editing and upkeep - it sometimes seems as if you have to be especially keen to dig into the section where you enter an "alt tag", for instance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, most definitely. The tutorials are there to help, so the support is fairly strong. If you're more of a do it yourselfer, it's worth swallowing the pride and doing.

We've been using it in conjunction with a new website project we're looking to kick off. As we're not full-time web editors and digital marketers right now, it saves time and money.

What Web Design solution do you use?

Webflow review by <span>Anna P.</span>
Anna P.

"Visual Designer"

What do you like best?

I like how I can design in Webflow and easily export the code to collaborate with a front-end developer. It's also very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it's not easy to optimize your page speed. Compressing images can only do so much. I get leverage browser caching and render-blocking JavaScript issues. Hopefully the Webflow team will work on this since many are also having the same problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get into the software it's pretty easy to learn. I've used other tools that are similar to this, but Webflow is by far the best. The Webflow team is constantly working on updates and there's even a community wishlist. So the tool is bound to keep improving. I'm just hoping that they work on page optimization soon.

This is a good solution for quick web development. It saves time and the websites look good.

Webflow review by <span>Sofia R.</span>
Sofia R.

"If you want to make striking websites in a short period of time, then Webflow is for you."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is Webflow easiness of use, because in order to make a website and have it live, online, in short period of time, I just need to pick out one of the themes that Webflow uses, and then I only have to change a few things (such as text, images, logo, etc) so that the website really suits my style. After this, it's only a matter of saving it and then make it go live. With all of these features, I must say that Webflow makes any person a web design guru.

What do you dislike?

One thing that turns me off is the limited number of themes., and what I mean with this is that Webflow doesn't offer a big arsenal of templates ready to be used, and I think that most of the templates that Webflow offers are more for very serious (and a bit dull) firms rather than fresh and original enterprises. If Webflow added a little bit more variety, then it would absolutely earn 10+ stars from me (I hope they take my suggestion into account).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is for people who wish to have a professional and serious look. Webflow offers templates son that you can have your website ready quickly. But you won't find any fresh or very creative sites.

The greatest benefit I've realized thanks to Weblow is let my customers have a professional and unique presence on the internet. I achieve this by making beautiful and professional websites for them, in a short period of time, so that they can start promoting their services and products online.

Webflow review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

"Wonderful tool for web development"

What do you like best?

Excellent service, can’t believe I’ve beeen working without it.

What do you dislike?

I just wish there was a desktop app. I hate that I can’t work on my sites offline. Makes for remote working sometimes difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now, the pricing model is a bit weird. You can’t use the service unless you pay a subscription fee, and you’re kinda stuck paying for the entire service (including hosting). If you don’t want to pay for that, you might want to pass. I have a app only version of the subscription plan that I had before the changes, so I was grandfathered in. That made it worth it to me.

I can offer one stop shop services for all web and UI designs. My front end work is looking very clean and smooth. My knowledge of CSS and HTML has grown simply from using the service as well.

Webflow review by <span>Fernando G.</span>
Fernando G.

"Webflow lets you focus on the design instead of code development"

What do you like best?

Webflow has an intuitive editing interface that comes with web components and widgets that are easy to use out of the box and/or can be customized to your liking. It's great that you can publish the site immediately after finishing designing.

What do you dislike?

I hit stumbling blocks with Webflow's functionality and limitations, sometimes while I'm working on it, the page gets a little bit laggy and slows up, usually, it resolves itself if I refresh the page or exit and go back into it. I do find that, at times, though with their frequent improvements I'm hopeful that many of these challenges will be resolved.

Webflow it's a platform that essentially allows designers to write code in a visual way. As a designer, my coding skills are limited, so it allows me to not depend on developers to continue with the process, which at the end lowers the cost for clients, as well as lowers my production cost.

Webflow review by <span>Raven L.</span>
Raven L.

"Fun and modern"

What do you like best?

It really is a modern web designing program. It is efficient in customization of forms, with the use of drop downs, or bullets. Also this program is very straight forward and easy to use. They emphasize making sure that the website will be able to be viewed properly on mobiles, so I would say their mobile optimization is something I see they focus on more than their competitors. Another great thing is that they aren't inflexible with you using any font you want, I was able to download and input some of my favorite fonts.

What do you dislike?

That it is all code-free, I feel like that can be a disadvantage to those who want to customize their site a little bit more than what their templates offer. I was slightly disappointed about that because I love coding and with this it's almost like using other online sites that just have customizable templates.

Can get websites up faster than ever with this program as compared to coding programs. So there are pros and cons of their template only vs other programs.

Webflow review by <span>Melanie M.</span>
Melanie M.

"Easy Design with an outlook to Code"

What do you like best?

That you can see what the layout will look like in HTML & CSS when you are finished. The animation details you can apply to your website. You can also examine your finished product in different screen formats, such as mobile and tablet . There are plenty of tutorials to look at while you work.

What do you dislike?

It's not so easy to use as Wix.com. I wish you can use the website without having to result in enlarging the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if you like it. It gives the full view of what is to look like on your web page. The tutorials are good for beginners when using the website.

When I need to give the developer my designs they can easily look at the code and rewrite it without the hassle of them wasting time trying to plug in everything.

Webflow review by <span>Julieanne M.</span>
Julieanne M.

"Great for Designers who aren't that great at code."

What do you like best?

The best thing about web flow is how easy it is to use. The interface is great for designers who aren't that knowledgable with code. It speeds up the process of designing a website site by negating the need to mockup in ps and then build it. You can go from wire framing to building it right away. If you need to make any easy edits, you can do so easily by being able to visually see it, rather than writing the code and then seeing how it looks.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not experienced anything I disliked. They did just launch web flow university with a lot of tutorials; I would like to watch one where the can explain more about the effects you can apply to a site. That would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize their video tutorials and learn how to use each tool.

I currently work for a company that owns several business that need branding for all of them. Since I am a one person department for marketing and creative and I need to develop websites for all of the businesses, using web flow has helped tremendously. I'm a designer first, and I am teaching myself code, and this is the best of both worlds. It expedites the process, makes it easy to to edit and create new content, as well stops the expense of having to outsource this work to someone else.

Webflow review by <span>Kate B.</span>
Kate B.

"Brilliant Product, But Could Be Improved"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of Webflow. With a lot of other site-builders, there are so many limitations with sizing, layout, color, imagery, etc. For designers, this is extremely exciting because you can change almost every visual detail and add effects as well. I also enjoy the ability to see other designers work because it gives me inspiration for my own.

What do you dislike?

There is a very steep learning curve. The icons can be a bit confusing, and control panel could be easier on the eyes. I think one would have to watch a number of tutorials before fully utilizing Webflow to its full potential.

Webflow allows for very unique UI design. The integration of design & coding is great because it gives the designer the freedom to add personalization. Plus, it's free to use.

Webflow review by <span>Chad M.</span>
Chad M.

"Webflow is Almost the Perfect Web Design Software"

What do you like best?

The great thing about Webflow is it is perhaps one of smartest layouts I have ever seen for web design software. It is easy to do just about anything from animations to simple div formatting. It also, in my opinion, has about the lowest learning curve out there (with an exception being Muse). But, what I really love about Webflow is how quickly we can get a website built, and how easy it is to go behind others and make changes.

I also love how powerful it is - without sacrificing its simplicity in use.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Webflow is their pricing model and their attempt to monopolize your business. In addition to this, they haven't always been very good with communicating changes to accounts and other features. For instance, we have a lot of clients that pay us for Online Advertising. Using Webflow for landing pages was great. But, then they made a decision that their forms weren't going to work if the code was exported and hosted elsewhere. This resulted in us missing out on hundreds and hundreds of leads for our clients because we weren't made aware the forms stopped working.

Now, that's not to say that they didn't own up to their mistake They did. And that is great and worth considering.

But, the other issue I have is that they want you to build and host on their website. And they do give you the ability to invoice your clients from their site (with white labeling), but this kind of makes everything we do dependent on their platform. I also take issue with this because all of our clients are on our own fast servers. Why pay Webflow to host when we have servers already? Furthermore, why limit the capabilities of websites that are hosted elsewhere? In this sense, I think they are targeting the "amateur" web designers and not the pros.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webflow offers a free plan which would be great for anyone wanting to try it out. I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with Webflow.

We use Webflow to quickly prototype a website. It makes for quick work and from a speed standpoint - prototyping a website on Webflow can be quicker than doing a traditional wireframe.

Webflow review by <span>Piero R.</span>
Piero R.

"MUST-HAVE web design service for Designers"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create websites that are fully customizable for designers and eliminate the need to learn to code. The UI is fairly easy to figure out without the need for tutorials, even though pretty great ones are provided via Webflow University. I am not sure why it took so long for a service like Webflow to appear, but I love it!

What do you dislike?

Trying to understand the CMS aspect of Webfow has been a bit of a challenge for me. I feel like it lacks features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None, other than just give it a try. Especially if you are trying to work directly with clients and don't know how to code.

I am able to work more efficiently on freelance projects, without needing a developer, which saves me money and increases profits.

Webflow review by <span>Tim T.</span>
Tim T.

"Low barrier of entry, high quality results "

What do you like best?

If you're familiar with writing custom html and css, Webflow will come very quickly to you. Responsive design is made simple and easy and the training and resources made available are extensive and excellent.

What do you dislike?

Repeating multiple tasks is made tiresome by settings hidden under several layers of clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using the free version of Webflow to recreate your existing portfolio or company site. That way, you have a design already created and you can concentrate on learning the software and at the end, you have something you can actually use!

I don't have to write the majority of the code myself, letting me spend my time on design and interaction. If I want to export the code and tweak it after, I can.

Webflow review by <span>Caitlin R.</span>
Caitlin R.

"Customizable websites for the non-coder"

What do you like best?

Not having a background in coding it was hard for me in the past to update our website. However, once we moved to Webflow it was so easy to have a customized website that I can update anytime I choose. It so simple to add new pages, re-arrange material or update images.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I go looking for help in the FAQ section they dont always present me with great options to fix my problem. However, their service team has always been super prompt and able to guide me to a video or overview that helps me figure out what Im trying to do.

My team needed a completely new website that was fresh, customizable and easily maintained. Webflow helped us achieve all three.

Webflow review by <span>Kelly G.</span>
Kelly G.

"Hit and Sometimes Miss"

What do you like best?

I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with Webflow. As a designer, I LOVE that the interface allows me to create websites without requiring me to write code (my coding skills are more basic).

That said, saying that Webflow requires no coding is a bit of a misnomer. True, you don't have to code or know code to use Webflow, but if you don't have a pretty solid understanding of HTML5/CSS/structure/lingo, you're going to be, frankly, screwed. Sure, you can go into the interface, and with only minimal review of their info materials (eg. tutorials), create a website from scratch. But, if you don't know what you're doing (eg. say, you typically do graphic design and work with Adobe photoshop or InDesign) - you'll be duped into thinking the beautiful site you made (that looks great on your screen) will look just like it looks on your screen everywhere else - and you'll be WRONG. I had to spend a lot of time really learning about how to use px vs. % vs. VH vs. em's and things like that to really be able to make my websites responsive. Now, that said, they really do have a TON of tutorials and videos and webinars out there to help you, so if you are willing to put in the time, you can learn what you need to know. One of my favourite features is that you can go into the editor of other sites and see how they are built. It's a really cool way to learn more (in a reverse engineering kind of way). I really, really love this feature and appreciate that they decided to make this available.

The bit of "hate" part of my relationship with Webflow stems from 2 things: the time required to really learn the system (to find some of the subtle design techniques that are really critical to responsiveness, you have to hunt and peck - there's no one tool I found that really goes into this in detail from A to Z), as well as some issues I've had with their support. But I've updated that part of my review (see below). All in all, I don't see myself not using Webflow anytime soon. It's one of those situations where you have to take a bit of bad with the good, because it's worth it.

What do you dislike?

This is an update... I'd had an experience with support where I hadn't gotten a response to an issue for some time (and if you read on the forums, you'll see I'm not alone in that experience). However, I was able to get through to them via an alternate route, and from that point on, it was like I was a VIP. They were really timely with their responses, and I had a fantastic phone conversation with support - which was uber helpful (and uncovered a bug on their end which may have been impacting other users). So, I'm going to recommend them more strongly, but with the caveat that customer service can be an issue (I was told they are hiring more people, so this may be alleviated soon), so you just have to be persistent and try reaching out by other means if at first you don't succeed with the support email.

One other important point: they have had a lot of changes in pricing structure in the past year which has upset the community (see many forum posts) and left designers hanging about future price changes/competitiveness of using the platform. I don't do web design full-time, but I understand why this is a significant issue. In fact, I just built a website for a company who is most likely not going to host with webflow because of the high price. It's still a great platform, and it's easy to export static sites, but if you're going with CMS, then just know your clients will be paying a more premium price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for the pricing changes that are going on now. Webflow used to be $5 for hosting a static site, and $10 for CMS. They went through several changes last year - to both designer plans and hosting - and are set to increase hosting in April: static site for $12 and CMS for $20. That puts them above industry competition (eg. hosting a WP site on Blue Host or other hosting platform). While you can always export your code and host yourself, that obviously won't work with sites that are CMS. Just a heads up.

Great tool to make custom websites from scratch. It's not "idiot proof" like Wix or other web editors, but there's a lot you can do with Webflow that you can't do with those if you take the time to learn it.

Webflow review by <span>Stevin M.</span>
Stevin M.

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and the community is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Not learning about it early on, and I wish there was a deal for hosting and account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While knowing CSS and HTML is important, Webflow will allow you to grow as a designer, and really focus on design skills. It will allow you to work faster and more efficient. The community is amazing as well! We are all helping each other out the best we can.

Being able to design and develop without having to hire a developer. Benefits me as a designer so I can focus on the design and not have to waste my time figuring out how to code something dynamic. Thus, speeding up production and turnaround times.

Webflow review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Webflow is a game changer for web design"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, assuming that one knows CSS, is without equal among website builders. It writes beautiful code, is extremely customizable, and is regularly being updated with valuable additions to the interface and functioning.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have enough breakpoints. Sometimes I am concerned about it being browser-based, because I can’t work when my wi-fi is down. I wish it were like Adobe CC where there is a downloadable program that checks in periodically to verify a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a designer who understands CSS, get Webflow!

I can create mockups for clients so much faster, and the built-in responsiveness saves a lot of time on the mobile layouts. Their collections which allow for designing around content is amazing. My clients are very impressed with the ease of updating their own sites, as well as the page load times of the hosting services.

Webflow review by User

"Excelente opción para una página web dinámica y minimalista "

What do you like best?

Me gusta la facilidad de copiar estilos y elementos, ofrece una buena diagramación de la página web y es interesante saber que aquí en México somos pocos los que utilizamos esta aplicación. Necesitas solo un poco de dedicación para poder montar tu propia web y comenzar a recibir leads a tu negocio, me encantó la manera tan sencilla de conectarla con otras aplicaciones como Zapier, que me ayuda a que el primer contacto con mis leads sea de manera automática esto es sin lugar a dudas una gran ventaja para quienes nos enfocamos en ofrecer una respuesta rápida a nuestros leads. Además algo increíble es la facilidad y profesionalismo con que luce el blog, las colecciones son algo que puede hacer la diferencia pues en otras plataformas con un manejo mucho más fácil y procesos más sencillos no cuentan todavía con estas posibilidades, en general me parece una plataforma bastante robusta y profesional.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que muchos efectos tienen que ser creados de manera manual, es muy fácil la interfaz una vez que sabes un poco más sobre la plataforma, pero de inicio si fue un poco duro aprender

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facilidad de uso y la mejor, sitios web completamente visibles para google.

páginas web personalizadas y responsivas, buena estructura a nivel programación pues es muy amigable en cuestiones de posicionamiento orgánico, me encanta la manera de programar y alimentar el blog y las colecciones pre cargadas

Webflow review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Webflow is very user friendly."

What do you like best?

It is easy to figure out what you want to do in webflow. It has a very familiar interface and has similarities to adobe products. It also works in a very designer friendly manor. Meaning it is easy to think of what you want to do and then figure out how to do it with the available presets.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program does not let me scroll while I am in the designer mode. I also think on certain elements the layers seems to just disappear. You can usually get it to show back up by clicking collapse all. Also if you use a wacom tablet as a mouse sometimes the scroll capabilities also disappears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How can you export a published site and not have it searchable by the public.

We are using webflow for layout proposals. It is nice because it makes a live link that can be used to view how a layout will work responsively.

Webflow review by <span>Pradeep H.</span>
Pradeep H.

"Intuitive web designing interface!!"

What do you like best?

Webflow comes with easy to use web components and widgets that can be customized to our linking. I liked the feature of publishing the site immediately. Very quick neat-looking designs (and the code!)Very easy to get started with great templates, quite intuitive UI, you can produce professional websites in minutes, adapts itself very neatly to the user. I also appreciate that the Webflow team as they are committed in improving the platform, when they update the software. In addition, there's a fairly solid collection of video tutorials that are pretty useful. Overall I liked most of its features.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, I haven't found any problems in this software. Sometimes the program is laggy and slows down a bit. It usually resolves itself when I refresh the page. The design of the side bar is highly inconspicuous. Bigger buttons, less icons and more descriptions are needed for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for those who are into web designing profession. It is extremely good for designing responsive websites.

I use webflow for developing responsive websites needed for my research. The easy to publish feature in webflow is really good and has helped me extensively in my research projects.

Webflow review by <span>Julia W.</span>
Julia W.

"Beste Software für Webdesign"

What do you like best?

Mir gefällt, wie wir Webseiten in Echtzeit gestalten können. Mir gefällt, dass wir das Drag & Drop-Tool verwenden können, weil es die Arbeit erleichtert. Alles, was Sie tun müssen, ist anpassen.

What do you dislike?

Es ist ein bisschen teuer, aber ansonsten habe ich keine Beschwerden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich würde es jedem empfehlen, der mit dem Webdesign beginnen möchte, egal ob Sie ein Experte auf diesem Gebiet sind oder nicht.

Wir verwenden es, um Webdesigns und Webhosting zu erstellen, und bisher war es eines der besten Programme, das wir verwendet haben, wenn wir darüber sprechen, wie einfach es zu benutzen ist und wie schnell Sie Ihre Arbeit erledigen.

Webflow review by User in Computer Software

"super intelligent tool that takes what i don't like about coding out of the equation"

What do you like best?

I love that it's a visual representation of front end development. It takes the painful parts of web dev out - staring at lines of code, surfing between files, and trying to make sense of hundreds of stack overflow questions, to name a few. Specifying style no longer requires you to install yarn, or to refresh your local every time you want to see a change. The controls in Webflow let you play with style with just a few clicks, just as if you were designing in Photoshop or Sketch.

What do you dislike?

There are certain HTML attributes they don't support. While they've picked attributes that aren't 100% necessary and that can be achieved using other ones, it's still a little disconcerting. I've also exchanged wading through stack overflow for wading through webflow help forums, but it's still better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should at least know CSS and HTML before attempting to use the product. You don't need to be an expert, but understanding how to arrange things the way you want to with plain HTML and CSS beforehand will speed up the process significantly.

I can freelance more easily now with Webflow. I have all my work in one place, and I don't have to bother with setting up super custom and complex web dev environments. I'm not a hardcore engineer so I really don't need any of that; Webflow takes care of all of that for me.

Webflow review by <span>Pete M.</span>
Pete M.

"Powerful Tool!"

What do you like best?

Webflow is, by far, the best web design/development tool that I have used. It is incredibly easy to execute on a web project, and the team is continually pushing out new features to enhance the functionality. I find myself recommending it regularly.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, I wish there was a standard e-commerce offering, rather than having to integrate a third-party tool. However, I know the team is working hard to bring this feature to the community.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and give it a try. If you have questions, check out the community forum as many users are ready to help. Otherwise, you can simply contact Webflow, and their customer support team will assist with any issues that you may encounter.

Efficiency. Webflow allows designers to create websites at a tremendous rate of speed. Clients are continually amazed by how fast their sites are completed.

Webflow review by <span>April C.</span>
April C.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

webflow truly does have some amazing templates and an easy interface that gives me so many tutorials to show me how to create my personal website. Plus, because I can open up with a free account originally and I am only one person with one website I can actually just pay for the hosting and actually use my custom domain

What do you dislike?

There wasn't really anything that I found that I didn't like, it was just that webflow in particular offered are certain atmosphere that didn't quite meet my taste. Being an extremely picky person, I was looking for something very specific.

Marketing, and the need for a website! Because of webflow I've come to realize that a website is very important when you're trying to create a brand as I have. You need a place where people can come to see all of your information and receive whatever connection with your business that they need.

Webflow review by <span>Scott J.</span>
Scott J.

"Webflow Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that Webflow is a visual representation of coding. I've used a few other in browser editors like Wix and SquareSpace but I think Webflow hits a good spot of being extremely flexible while still being closely tied to actual code.

I think it's a really great solution for web designers because of the ability to host through webflow and charge the client as necessary. It's flexible enough that depending how much the client needs from me I can reflect that through the bill that goes through Webflow.

I think the UI is really great as well.

What do you dislike?

For those who are unfamiliar with HTML and CSS this will have a difficult learning curve. The tutorials that Webflow has put together aren't the worst but they aren't my favorite either.

I haven't found a great way to do ecommerce through Webflow yet but there may be a some ways I'm just don't know about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to build very simple sites Webflow is a great way to get into front end work visually. I think it's definitely a more face value editor that has similar capabilities as Square Space or Wix. If you are looking at getting into Webflow make sure you are already familiar with HTML and CSS.

I've been building some very simple websites or landing pages. It's a great way to create something unique in a world full of templates.

Webflow review by <span>Raluca M.</span>
Raluca M.

"Great tool for designing responsive websites"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Webflow is the ability to design without knowing much code. The interface looks great, nice and simple. The Google Fonts integration is very useful. Exporting the code is again very neat.

The library is expanding and also I like that they keep working on it constantly. It's easy to make clean websites and presentation websites are its forte.

If you don't know html css very well, (like I did) this is a very good tool to learn how they work. I did some basic training, but I lacked the practical skills. This is where I did learn to organize content inside a website. Very valuable learning tool.

What do you dislike?

You need to know a minimum of HTML or CSS. If you don't, the learning curve will be a bit steeper. Since it's a visual editor WYSIWYG of CSS attributes, you really need to know what you are doing. You can also learn the most of it in the course of a week. Best way to learn.

Prices are too steep lately. At first they did have a good plan, but they changed it into something that always seems to want more for every page of the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a tool to have for every graphical website designer. Keeps you down to earth with the tech side of the job, and also makes it easy to create your own websites. I needed this.

I am a designer working in Photoshop most of the time. Helped me create a presentation site from scratch, and that means not hiring a developer to work for me, thus saving me a lot of money at the expense of my own time and struggle. And the struggle was real.

Webflow review by <span>Elizabeth C.</span>
Elizabeth C.

" Powerful CMS — beautiful, complex websites with no coding"

What do you like best?

I've been using Webflow for about a year — we needed a CMS that our designer and I could use to build a relatively complex website, with minimal demand on our front-end devs. Webflow fit the bill — and let us do more than we thought possible, with way less effort. Their dynamic content ("Collections") lets you create complex assets (text, media, sort orders, images, background colors, etc.) that can be used throughout the site. We built a 75-page website in a matter of a couple weeks.

Some things I like:

- Ability to build beautiful sites with relatively little design experience and almost no coding experience

- So so easy to manage responsive design for each device

- Baked-in SEO features (dynamic meta and open graph tags, easy 301 redirects, autogenerated sitemap, easily defined robots.txt file)

- Their Collections feature — makes it easy to create complex sets of information and media (like blog posts, employee profiles, product features), and use it dynamically anywhere on the site, or build templated pages for it.

- Fast customer support with a paid/priority account, and a super-helpful community forum

- Rapid product development and response to wish-listed features

What do you dislike?

- Some issues with things that impact site speed (render-blocking CSS and JavaScript that are part of the product, and can't be fixed)

- Lack of integrations makes things harder if you're a B2B website

- Their SSL/https hosting doesn't work with all DNS providers

- Occasionally, we'll run into other technological inflexibilities that make things hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

For independent web designers — OMG get this. They provide a lot of handy features for designers working with clients (billing through Webflow, content editor permissions for non-designers, full site export into clean, beautiful code).

For businesses, make sure your business needs are completely thought out, and that Webflow will support them. We've hit a few bumps, but ultimately love it.

With Webflow, we were able to build a beautiful, responsive site in minimum time, and with minimal help from our engineering team.

Webflow review by <span>Kylie D.</span>
Kylie D.

"An In-Depth Overview of Webflow"

What do you like best?

I like that this program offers web design from a developer's point of view.

What do you dislike?

The drag-and-drop capability could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a user-interface perspective, there are definitely easier web design programs out there for individuals who are just now getting into coding and development (ie: Squarespace). But Webflow offers considerably more capabilities and design freedoms than those you would find in pre-made templates on most other CMS programs.

I use it for developing my personal website. It has been very effective not only to lay out and design my site, but also as a content management system.

"The Future"

What do you like best?

Coding and design all in one platform. Themes are reasonably priced, modern design, super convenient for a quick website. Support is only through email but they are actually very quick to response and with video screen share which makes it very easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Hosting has to be from Webflow; and it costs more than other services out there such as BlueHost or GoDaddy. Plus, there is no online chat or phone support, just email, which takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the video tutorials before you start.

Freelancing for a private client's financial website. I like how I can directly charge the client through Webflow through their Client Billing feature which makes things more transparent for my client.

Webflow review by <span>Christina P.</span>
Christina P.

"Webpage Design"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily make a webpage without a hassle. This program makes building my site quicker and easier than any program I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Webflow is pricey for a startup webpage program for basic web design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program can be hard to use at first, but if you take the time to learn this program, it can help change the way you build your website. There are pros and cons, however, this is a great program. After using it for 3 months, I highly recommend it to anyone who is starting a business or needs to build a website for any reason.

I am able to export websites to different platforms by using Webflow. This has been very helpful and time saving.

Webflow review by <span>Viviane Van D.</span>
Viviane Van D.

"Amazing web design program!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about this, compared to any other website builder is that it lets you freely design without any restraints. I watched a couple how to videos and within a day I was able to master how to use the program. Very intuitive, lots of animations that you could work with. External fonts that you could download for free. Webflow did an amazing job, this is my favorite website builder and no coding is required.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I could really say that I dislike about it.. but I guess maybe understanding the language might take you a second to learn if you're not a web developer. Like understanding what div means or how the containers work within a div block?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great freeflow website builder! It takes a little while to learn if you've never used programs such as illustrator or photoshop, since they have similiar concepts, but once you do it's very easy to use. It offers great tutorial videos that are easy to follow along. This is great if you want to build a site from scratch and build it to the way you had envisioned it to look. It offers a range of tools, such as animation and font options etc.

I'm trying to create a portfolio and I had a hard time trying to find the right web tool to use and this was perfect it had everything I needed to create a site from scratch.

Webflow review by User in Internet

"Easy software to create web pages"

What do you like best?

As a developer, seeing this software makes me feel rest. This tool helps a lot. It allows you to build in simple steps a nice looking website.

It will generate code following most of the best practices out there, so you can be certain that the site will look good on many devices.

Very quickly you can setup and publish a web site.

What do you dislike?

There are some custom things that can not be added so simple, and you have to pay for adding some custom code. So if there is something that cannot be done using their UI but it might be achieved with simple programming you would need to be on a paid plan in order to be able to add it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone with a need to have a website live in a couple of weeks. For some dollars a month you can have your site built and hosted. Quickly, secured and with good standards. You can even hire a designer and have him built the site in your account very quickly.

Mostly web design of simple web sites Sometimes a designed will give me a design they made and I will use this tool to convert it to HTML and CSS.

Webflow review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Very amazing product. I use this for all of my designs. "

What do you like best?

The intuitive way to create websites has made my life entirely easier coding and designing wise. I love that the interface is simple, sleek and sexy. It's also easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would love to take out the "w-" prefix for some code that is in the export. Other than that it is a great product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the future of web design. Use this to make your design process way faster and more efficient. It also has a CMS platform just in case you need to host all your content with Webflow. They also offer reasonable pricing. It's cheaper to pay by the year than monthly though

We build custom web solutions for clients on a monthly basis. This speeds up our designing workflow 10x fold.

Webflow review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing tool for web designers"

What do you like best?

The software doesn't limit you by having a bunch of pre-baked features or widgets. It gives you a clean canvas (if you choose) to work on and writes some of the cleanest code I've seen in a wysiwyg editor. This tool is a great way to introduce designers into how websites are coded, and a great time-saving tool for seasoned vets to get in and get the job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are a bit limiting, but not all. The symbols would be great if the text was variable based on a collection's data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't skip out on this one. This is the real deal.

I've seen an 80% decrease in the amount of time and effort needed to create simple marketing sites for clients.

Webflow review by <span>Haley A.</span>
Haley A.

"I like it once I’ve reaaaaaalllly gotten used to the interface. "

What do you like best?

I like that it takes the fear out of building a website since there’s no coding involved, plus it gives you more creative freedom than Wix or Weebly.

What do you dislike?

It takes a LONG time to get used to the interface. None of the buttons are labeled, and it gets confusing fast. It’s only after watching tutorial after tutorial that I get an idea of what I’m supposed to be doing.

I would like it if there was a way to build motion graphics too.

I like being able to create a website from scratch without having to code from the ground up. As for business, it makes it very easy to keep your website simple, modern, and engaging.

Webflow review by <span>Bec L.</span>
Bec L.

"Powerful tools, but steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

You can do a LOT with Webflow. It's better than any other website builder I've used. It lets you customize as much as you want, and comes with templates that make it easy to build good looking sites quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of coding concepts that make it hard to learn initially (i.e. the concept of a div with properties).

I was trying to setup an online portfolio. I was able to do that really quickly (in less than a week) using Webflow.

Webflow review by <span>Petler B.</span>
Petler B.

"Making web design simple"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of this product and how advanced some of the animations and interactions are that you can add to your designs.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the grid and how you can only customise it to an extent. In the past I've been put off using this product for a pre-made design because I couldn't get the grid options to match with the design that I was given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, there's a lot of cool tutorials to get you started too!

Trying to speed up our workflow and minimise the time spend on the initial setup of a web project.

Webflow review by <span>Matthew L.</span>
Matthew L.

"The future of web development / prototyping"

What do you like best?

I love the responsive capabilities, clean semantic code exports and as a whole constantly evolving with a great support network.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot I dislike but I would love to see a native analytic dashboard and instead of having to buy full templates perhaps using micro-payments to buy individual page of templates. ( Just a thought haha )

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any product, research and test before implementing all efforts into the project. Unfamiliarity in a product can hurt any process. If your a designer, I recommend you dive right in and start learning as this product will help you understand the basics of front-end and will certainly save you some money without having to hire a developer.

Creating landing pages and prototypes for enterprise software and creating websites for small businesses.

Webflow review by User in Financial Services

"Great Program For New Learners"

What do you like best?

Webflow is very intuitive, even if you do not have any previous web design experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced options can be hard to grasp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webflow is constantly sending you articles on how to implement new techniques which is very helpful. They also are good about showing you upcoming website trends which is helpful when designing new sites for your business or if you are a website designer. The pre-made templates are also a great way to get started quickly.

Webflow is a great tool if you want to design a custom website for low cost.

Webflow review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick Prototyping and Clean Code"

What do you like best?

WebFlow is an awesome tool whether you have limited knowledge of code, are just starting out, or need to quickly create a polished prototype to share with a client. My favorite part is you can quickly create mockups and prototypes in low or high fidelity. It was also a very pleasant surprise that you can identify animations and interactions so that it is a realistic prototype, not just a clickthrough like you have with InVision.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve. You really need to start thinking like a developer and creating structure, if you aren't already.

There isn't a set grid system that you're working on, it's already set at certain breakpoints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a step up from InVision where you can be more hands-on and feel as if you are designing in browser.

That you can very easily to get to a prototype and better share your designs with a realistic prototype.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Responsive web design made easy"

What do you like best?

I like webflow because i dont have to really type in a single line of code, the interface is extremely intuitive and is a breeze to learn. All you need is some background on basic html & css plus some best practices for designing for web. The recent addition of a CMS also makes it extremely useful for those who want a custom website such as a blog without having to stick to templates everyone else has.

What do you dislike?

The hosting plans are quite expensive and not very friendly for designers/developers who are selling to other clients. It also doesn't have any e-commerce integration rendering it unfavorable for shopping/sell websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient if you're completely new to web design, start off with some free templates to get used to the Ui and check the forums where there's a ton of help including sandboxes and help from other users as well as

Webflow allows a design like me to take full control of my design work from wireframe to prototype and reducing time spent in handing off a psd file to a developer and having to go back and for with edits or miscommunications leading to things not follow the design. It also speeds up the process of seeking client feedback and reviewing since everything is so easy to update quickly

Webflow review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Easy to learn and use, powerful tool to make modern, tasteful websites."

What do you like best?

The user interface is very similar to modern Adobe software, so much so that using it felt very familiar, even when I was just starting. Allows easy web design using modern standards and elements. Anyone with some familiarity with software would have an easy time learning to use it, the learning curve is not steep.

What do you dislike?

Like any WYSIWYG editor, it has it's limitations, which become evident when you want it to do something and can't figure out how to make that happen. Some ability to integrate manual HTML/CSS would be a nice feature.

Used Webflow to mock up our website for the web developer to rebuild as a Wordpress template. It allowed for easy, tasteful design without spending a ton of time on it.

Webflow review by User in Internet

"Great product, easy to use as a designer"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great tutorials. As a designer, it cuts out the middleman. There are a ton of features, the animations have to be the coolest and really the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

It could use more features, especially with burgeoning technologies. Although I do appreciate how responsive the Webflow team is in the communities wants and needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a bit of a learning curve, but the tutorials are great.

I can design seamlessly without needing to know HTML and CSS fully. It's really cut my time in half when working on a website.

Webflow review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Webflow title goes here in this title spot"

What do you like best?

I enjoy all of the pretty colors on the platform. It is really pretty.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely no complaints. Additionally, Webflow keeps their innovation cycle continuously moving, providing updates in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to lift your design for digital experiences and how you present work, this is the tool.

UX, Design, and some front-end dev now work within the same platform. Before, we had 4 or 5 different platforms being used by different teams. Now, we are working and learning from the same tool.

On top of that, we're now displaying digital work as we should - live, in interactive form. Previously, we were walking clients through PDF's. Now, we are showing fully responsive designs, live, in-browser.

Webflow review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Webflow: Giving Freedom to Designers "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can have complete control over every aspect of the design. I get the look, feel, and function I desire all without needing to write code.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it's hard for me to dislike anything about the platform because I know it is growing. But, if I had to pick something, I wish there was an easy way to add and manage databases.

I have been able to make Webflow work for a variety of applications, sometimes I have to do a little hacking to push its boundaries. Recently I created a training web app for a client that used custom user logins. Very nice.

Webflow review by <span>Alexandra N.</span>
Alexandra N.

"Webflow Review from an agency"

What do you like best?

The fact that our mockups look almost as they would live

What do you dislike?

Piecing together images that for example make up a navigation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the turorial

Showing our clients how their website will look prior to going live

Webflow review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Webflow is the best web platform for designers wanting to create custom websites!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to pick up coming from Sketch and Adobe products.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the pricing is a little high, but it's still worth it for the customization and CMS features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a decent understanding of the usual web design tools, like Adobe Creative Suite and/or have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, you'll be in a great place to start using Webflow. Just start with their online courses/tutorials. If you don't have a background in design or development, you may have a tougher learning curve.

I'm building an entire website development business with Webflow at the center of it.

Webflow review by User in Higher Education

"Enough flexibility but still some hard coding"

What do you like best?

It provides a good framework for you to more customized things. Nice options for different motions instead of having to build in all javascript etc.

What do you dislike?

How the grid system work like the whole <div> thing is so confusing in Webflow. Like in code it is probably more clear to me. I really wish the responsiveness is taken care of in Webflow.

I used it to build my portfolio. And give up in the middle and turned to Wordpress because of the difficulty dealing with web responsiveness.

A lot of customization options available for people can do a bit of coding. The product has great potential. Very innovative framework. Good interaction design really.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

The live view and pre made templates included are by far the best features!

What do you dislike?

It have not setup Firefox compatibility yet, that is the main browser I used. But I had no problem with Chrome.

It's perfect for small blogs, portfolio sites, and mock up brainstorming ideas. The templates help me create a fast but trendy professional looking blog for myself and others who commission me.

Webflow review by <span>Craig H.</span>
Craig H.

"Webflow "

What do you like best?

The design capabilities and ability to use this without coding. You are able to design with exactly what you see

What do you dislike?

The cost. It is rather expensive compare to other software

Recommendations to others considering the product

For complete design freedom webflow is great. The a few additions coming soon webflow will become a major player in web design and development

Design problems. The link between prototype and finished product

Webflow review by <span>Ilan G.</span>
Ilan G.

"Web design and Development"

What do you like best?

Open opportunities for designer to build complex web systems without knowing to code

What do you dislike?

Some important features are still at development, but they growing fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try. You'll love it!

I can build the whole business with Webflow.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Little more code heavy than wanting"

What do you like best?

Good if you want to learn more about coding as a designer. Easy to login from anywhere and also you’re able to look at others websites and code to see how they did designs. Good learning tool. Also good tutorials.

What do you dislike?

With tools like sketch and invision studio that have a much better design focused interface, I feel like webflow bogs you down if you are a designer that isn’t as well versed in coding.

Currently trying to eliminate needing to be so heavily dependent on adobe products as well as cut down on mock-up softwares.

Webflow review by <span>Jeremy G.</span>
Jeremy G.

"Innovative rapid design tool for professional web designers"

What do you like best?

My designs convert seamlessly to CSS/HTML

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Buggy, but this is workable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for experienced designers. Ideal when working to send designs to other developers, but perfect for smaller projects too.

Rapid front end Web/UX design. I can more easily send my designs to our developers in the form of CSS/HTML for them to more rapidly work with.

Webflow review by Agency
Agency

"Great, easy to learn software for prototyping"

What do you like best?

Webflow makes it possible to quickly and easily create prototypes for my clients, and makes development easy and fast for our programmers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app is glitchy. It has lost my changes more than once, and frequently has display issues when copying a template and renaming.

Mocking up responsive web pages in static programs takes so much longer than it does in Webflow, and I'm able to create more detailed prototypes that allow for more responsive, subtle interactions that surprise and delight the client and user.

Webflow review by Administrator

"Easy & Functional"

What do you like best?

Webflow great to begin web design with for small non profits who don’t have large budgets to hire help. Very easy to use!

What do you dislike?

One of my team members accidentally somehow deleted a page and it took us some time to find out what happened and fix it.

We are able to have several team members working one a project at one time

Webflow review by <span>Tim W.</span>
Tim W.

"Clean Code, Easy Design and Fast Web Page Speed"

What do you like best?

Clean Code, Easy Design and Fast Web Page Speed

What do you dislike?

Limited standard special effects for slide shows

Recommendations to others considering the product

more special effects to sliders

Fast website design

Webflow review by User in Computer Software

"Decent Service for people who can't code"

What do you like best?

I like that you can adjust things and it translates nicely onto the website

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of ways you are limited. The people at my company who CAN code have difficult to make the proper adjustments. Also, it uses scrips that make the websites load slowly, which can lead to a high bounce rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will want to have an understanding of HOW coding works b/c it tries to mimic how code would be implemented.

The slow load time, and the inflexibility of code are difficult, but overall it does fill the need we have

Webflow review by <span>Erica H.</span>
Erica H.

"Design in the browser easily"

What do you like best?

Webflow's user interface is very similar to Photoshop so it's an easy transition for designers with basic HTML and CSS web knowledge to make.

What do you dislike?

Working with divs and containers can sometimes be cumbersome.

We're using Webflow to mockup basic wireframes and test them. It's been helpful for us and clients to visualize them on sites and devices.

Webflow review by <span>Daniel L.</span>
Daniel L.

"The best web design software, period. "

What do you like best?

Total control of the web design experience.

What do you dislike?

There is little to no teamwork functionality.

Maintaining a responsive, beautiful website.

Webflow review by <span>Paige H.</span>
Paige H.

"Webflow Web Designer Review"

What do you like best?

The quick ability to design landing pages in a responsive format.

What do you dislike?

CSS style sheets are not compiled. Instead of breaking out each style, combine them to make it easier to search and manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compile the CSS when exported.

Quick and easy implementation of code. I am also able to focus on layout and interactions and not on if it's fully responsive or not.

"Hi fi prototyping "

What do you like best?

Once you get the hang of it, you can can create sites just the way you envision.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is steep, and doesn't always work across all platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of tutorials on youtube to help you get jumpstarted.

Getting approvals is a lot faster/easier with more interactive prototypes.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Freedom to create the UX I need without coding"

What do you like best?

The tutorials, forum, css tools and dynamic content.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integrations with their forms (google forms or mailchimp) and they didn't create a manual with all the buttons descriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't like to code but are open learning how to operate a new set of tools, this is the right choice.

I created a great website for my startup without coding! I receive lots of compliments from customers and I'm improving constantly the UX.

"Worth the price"

What do you like best?

I like the templates, the lightbox gallery included, and the editor.

What do you dislike?

Some of the elements are hard to edit, like the main banner.

I was able to publish a portfolio site, manage it, and make a blog for myself. It saves me time coding and designing.

Webflow review by User in Computer Software

"More development geared than design"

What do you like best?

The code that is generated for developers is really helpful. My dev team said they really liked the code that was produced.

What do you dislike?

Seemed almost too dev focused, by making designers work in a very web design world, utilizing div's and other web elements. It limited the design freedom a little if someone wasn't well versed in HTML and CSS and was more of a visual designer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you are more interested in real web design and not so much prototype design creation

Prototype creation

"Webflow"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that webflow has so many different options to choice from

What do you dislike?

That there are so many options without being more explainative right on the dashboard/ home screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More explainable

The business problems that I have solved with webflow is to create professional websites

Webflow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Beneficial product, but steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

The ability to create on my own without the help of a developer

What do you dislike?

There are a few functionalities that are difficult to understand, even after using for a while

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time using the tutorials.

Creating websites leaner

Webflow review by <span>Elizabeth S.</span>
Elizabeth S.

"Great for easy website building"

What do you like best?

I can drag and drop items in the program. It makes it easier. However, I like that I can also custom code things.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more free templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for beginners and advanced experts.

Developing websites

"Easy to build websites"

What do you like best?

It is a fast way to build websites without knowing too much coding; but it is also helpful to learn web coding.

What do you dislike?

For beginners, they need to take some tutoirals to understand different containers, and then they can build websites properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imrove the UI.

web design and development.

Webflow review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Developers tool for Design"

What do you like best?

The ability to design at will without the headache of coding.

What do you dislike?

If you have little to no experience in development, this tool can be challenging. Extremely robust tool with some serious knowledge discovery. Takes more time to learn than it does to create. Can also get very pricey with all the upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have the time to learn it, do not bother. Documentation is limited, support doesn't exist and the UX is quite difficult to navigate and learn.

It allows designers to develop.

Webflow review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Easy Webdesign Solution for Designers"

What do you like best?

I like Webflow's simplicity, and I like the UX of the software. So far creating simple sites and template pages has been a smooth and easy process. The CMS builder is particular is an awesome tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more customization and I wish that there was a code-view similar to Dreamweaver. I wish there were more roll-over labels or tips on the control panel. It's hard to tell only from the icons what the buttons do.

Quickly designing landing pages and mini-sites without dev time.

Webflow review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"editor is limited"

What do you like best?

easy to use, well organized, customized for different kinds of websites

What do you dislike?

I dont have enough have control over certain sections that are difficult to edit without code expertise. For example, we have a custom map on our website that only our designers can edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you understand their capabilities. they are still a small player and dont do as much as big companies like wordpress

able to send out important info, can easily integrate all marketing initiatives to website

Webflow review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"Good web hosting service"

What do you like best?

The amount of extra options and strength of the service

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is more confusing to do simple things than other providers

Building out website, strength and power of the sites

Webflow review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Makes the designing a website easier from a creative standpoint.

What do you dislike?

Little tricky to learn but being a designer and not a coder I think that is understandable.

Mockups of website implementations.

Webflow review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Lots of great features, frustrating to work out mobile devices "

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily see my design using drag and drop. I also love the content management system.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the mobile development on webflow. It's so frustrating to try and make your design look normal for mobile using the drag and drop. Things break for seemingly no reason and it's not even worth it.

I used webflow to launch client sites.

User in Design

"The most advanced tool for designers without code written"

What do you like best?

It allows me as a designer to control the final look an feel of the website or app without writing a single line of code.

What do you dislike?

The system limits my code skills. Because i do write code sometimes it's limited a bit in this option

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you won't regret

It solves the need in a programmer in the first stages of project since am able to do more tasks .

"Marketing designer"

What do you like best?

Webflow is great for creating high-quality landing pages in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I feel like Webflow is missing. For example, I wish you could select multiple items at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

The benefits include creating high-quality landing pages in a short amount of time. It removes the need for a web developer to build our website and landing pages.

Webflow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, but limited functionality"

What do you like best?

I enjoy webflows ease of use and simple simple interface. They also have helpful customer service.

What do you dislike?

At times webflow can be glich-ey, and they have limited functionality, for example, posting downloadable files such as pdfs, onto their websites need to be hosted somewhere else such as dropbox, which is a hassle.

Webflow is a great resource for creating simpler one page sites and landing pages.

Webflow review by Agency
Agency

"Design simplified"

What do you like best?

I like that Webflow makes designing fast and easy with its drag and drop structure. Even if you know code, this is faster.

What do you dislike?

There is a pretty big learning curve even if you understand the elements of CSS. It can lead to frustration, particuarly with the mobile responsiveness.

Scalability!!!

Webflow review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for Web designing"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop feature for developing the websites. Simple to use.

What do you dislike?

So far I am only trialing it. I like what I see so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further. Do test this out. It's a great product. I would say it's in my top 5 favourites for Web design.

Building our intranet page so testing a few tools. The deal and drop feature is awsome.

Webflow review by User in Computer Software

"Like desktop design software for the web"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive UI, builds clean code, built for designers

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it enough to find anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's everything you want from a WYSIWYG website builder, and more. I love that it produces clean, usable code.

Moving away from Wordpress. Very much looking forward to not having to use dozens of plugins anymore.

User in Design

"Great tool for high fidelity prototypes"

What do you like best?

Quickly able to design a beautiful interface in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are new to development.

Many times we need to build a high fidelity prototype, fast and this tool really helps us get there and leaves our clients saying 'wow!'

Webflow review by User

"Really hard to use, but awesome if you know"

What do you like best?

It gives you the creative freedom to create a site and has many functions

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to learn when you know about it , have to watch too many tutorials

Hard to learn to use

Webflow review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Hard to get started"

What do you like best?

It could help somone do quick edits without really knowing code

What do you dislike?

Hard to customize mobile views when doing mobile layouts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to explore it first

Coding quickly without deep knowledge

Webflow review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easy to use responsive design"

What do you like best?

Ease and speed of use make this product great

What do you dislike?

Limitations in what you are able to hard code

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice, practice, practice

I can quickly mock up sites and show different screen sizes

Webflow review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Webflow"

What do you like best?

Various Templates available for users. There are lot of images and fonts to choose from

What do you dislike?

Interface could be better with easy to use for customers and more features

Trying to make website.

Learning about Webflow?

* We monitor all Webflow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.