Creating Shipping labels is a breeze. We ship between 60-100 packages a day and shipping labels used to take us hours to create. With Webgility that time has been reduced to less than an hour...most days.
Initial integrations with Quickbooks Enterprise, UPS, USPS and our eCommerce website was seamless.
Tech Support seems very knowledgeable and eager to assist. They do not always have the answers to problems but they always have some sort of solution to make things work.
1. Product inventory syncing and mapping with Quickbooks is a headache. There are many known bugs that still have no planned resolution. When asked how to fix these ongoing issues tech supports ONLY answer
is to uninstall and reinstall the software. That's great if you're running just one machine but when you have to do this for 7+ users you can forget about anything else that day. This happens multiple times per month...
2. The scheduler that is supposed to download customer orders and post to Quickbooks fails miserably if left running for 12+ hours. Tech Supports solution is to shut down the program on the Server and restart with a new instance of the scheduler. Sort of defeats the whole "automation" concept.
3. Default shipping settings for UPS, USPS, etc constantly reset themselves for an unknown reason. No help from support on this issue. We have to set up the shipping accounts at least monthly.
4. Numerous bugs with SQL connection between multiple PC's. We did not have these problems with other similar software vendors.
5. Inability to "edit" packing slips before printing. This seems like a feature that should have been included but has been forgotten. The two previous order management applications we've used at least had this ability and we've been forced to use another application in conjunction just for this purpose.
6. There is a setting to "Ignore" Inactive Products when syncing inventory with Quickbooks that fails to work. This creates an issue when posting orders to invoice in Quickbooks. Inventory can sometimes "Map" to an Inactive Product which creates a huge problem. Support said this should work as expected but has not been able to provide a solution as of yet.
Creating shipping labels has become less time consuming.
Updating order status on our website has been simplified.