WebHR

WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Work for WebHR?

Learning about WebHR?

WebHR Reviews

Ask WebHR a Question
Showing 71 WebHR reviews
WebHR review by Isrrael R.
Isrrael R.

"Excellent Targeted"

What do you like best?

The faster way the web goes with the HR management, and you got everything in just a couple of clicks. Though business offices, retail establishments and shop floors are relying more and more on complex electronic equipment, not all of the information employees need is found on-line and in databases. Effective person-to-person communication is more important than ever as teams ‘form and storm,’ management becomes more egalitarian, and employees learn to work cross-functionally.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I have no complaints at the moment. The good news is that feedback doesn’t have to be painful. By learning proven techniques, you can develop your feedback skills. With practice, you’ll be able to turn feedback session into tools that can help you and your coworkers improve your job performance and meet important goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont be affraid to try it out, its good in every single way, easy, intuitive and looks just good. it does what it supposed to

Schedule plans and hourly checks. HR should co-operate with the top management to provide the independent information about the employee emotions to the top management. The top management usually appreciates the information about the level of the employee satisfaction, as it is the important aspect in the difficult managerial decisions affecting the whole organization

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebHR
WebHR review by Neal B.
Neal B.

"All-in-one, easy to use HRIS"

What do you like best?

The best aspect by far is the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations.

The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

What do you dislike?

With so many reports and features, it can sometimes be difficult the exact report you need without clicking around for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option if you are looking for an all-in-one solution at an affordable price.

Employee management - including documentation, record keeping, performance reviews, and employee appreciation.

Time keeping - easy to use time clock and time sheet reporting

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

WebHR review by Vikas R.
Vikas R.

"Great Product But Needs A Little Polish"

What do you like best?

The fact that it can be tailored to the company needs and it's easy to manage. So even if you are small, Mid or Large scale company it will work for you for sure. Love the Employees Time and Attendance management.

Also, the fingerprint signature in is great- it keeps employees honest! It has unique built-in messenger application that enables our team to communicate with each other via private, group discussions and ponder over with knowledge base articles.

What do you dislike?

The chart visualization need to be upgraded with more feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. So go for it!

Payroll and time management of the employees

WebHR review by wilfredo g.
wilfredo g.

"Fast and efficient to work with"

What do you like best?

I like that it is efficient, fast, smart and easy. I can keep track of the agents work time. It is a good reference for me to use when doing payroll. It is great for annoucements so my agents can keep track of any updates that we might have. I like that we are able to message each person that is working inside the company, I can give them feedback without hesitating to get up and not finish my daily work, I am able to provide any important information that they might need in order for them to achive their goal. Another thing that I like is that I can keep track of the people I have on site.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor things that i dont like, one of them being that when creating or posting annoucements the tools that are available inside WEBHR are not many, I am not able to edit any information to the way i like it to be, One thing that i really find anoying is that when I scroll through the Tabs that on top its hard to access certain options withing those tabs for example the inbox option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use

I am controling the hours of my agents to make sure that they come in on time, Keeping them updated regarding any changes in their work flow, making sure that they are getting feedback or they will give me feedback to make the enviroment more work friendly.

WebHR review by Ejaz M.
Ejaz M.

"An "Almost" 360 Degrees HR Product"

What do you like best?

WebHR can be easily be implemented in any Company as a stand alone HR solution covering all the basic needs of any HR department. Once you become an extensive user, you need enhancement in certain features, the best part I like about the product is, that there is a dedicated development team available at your disposal which can deliver these enhancements.

What do you dislike?

Required software modifications/enhancements are charged at pretty higher rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebHR is pretty easy to deploy, straight forward HR product for everyday HR needs. As CTO of the Company, I have been reviewing multiple products but none of them have covered almost all components of HR. Plus, I understand that every Company need customization in their HR solution, for that WebHR team has their own dev team which can customize the product, however, the customization may be costly depending on your requirement.

The reason I said it was an almost 360 degrees product for HR, has a background. We had been searching for an end-to-end product catering all HR functions, but all the products were focusing on specific components of HR. There were products only for performance appraisals, only for attendance management, only for recruitment etc; or on the other hand software companies have built their own applications which they sell at ridiculously high costs. WebHR covers this gap by providing almost all of HR functions, plus at a reasonable per user license based model.

WebHR review by Muhammad S.
Muhammad S.

"A excellent HR management tool"

What do you like best?

1. Time and attendance module

2. Pay slip generation

3. Travel and other reimbursement forms

4. Time sheet module allows me approach my tasks in time and further delegation is much easier.

5. Organogram is perfectly self explanatory which is again a very valuable feature.

6. Dashboard again an excellent feature giving very precise information.

7. Announcement and organizational news is again a new tool not commonly available in HR software.

8. Managing a group of companies is also an added features, large concerns can centrally maintain their large payrolls.

What do you dislike?

1. Performance module does not show total marks given at the time when evaluating employee, so sometime performance review need revision from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have software for large organizations. It is very user friendly.

Standardized expense management was the most difficult part which is made extremely easy after deployment of WebHR in our organization.

WebHR review by Sharbeen S.
Sharbeen S.

"A great tool! but not the best UI"

What do you like best?

Handling of all the HR related tasks within one confined space making it simple and time saving.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface isn't good. There is a lot of polishing to be done. There are bugs there are too much of running around between the WebHR admin to get things sorted, this isn't how it should work, neither is WebHR admin a pro but it should come user friendly from two ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really Good But not the best but there is room for improvement

Managing my time and able to report to several departments in the company.

WebHR review by Suraj (Sunny) L.
Suraj (Sunny) L.

"Awesome form of employee record keeping"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of access in which i can sign myself in and our of WebHR to ensure efficiency when i need it.

What do you dislike?

I had a bit of trouble gaining access to many of the functions within WEB HR upon originally becoming a member because of denied access.

I dont have any actual problems with Web HR but i do see the benefits of it being a great way to keep records of all the employees in an effective manner that is clean and precise.

WebHR review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"New To WebHR"

What do you like best?

Just started using WebHR and it's been great since! We are just an average business with 70+ people and growing and using WebHR makes our admin task more easier. The WebHR team is also doing a great job with a big listening ear. :)

What do you dislike?

One thing that the system needs to improve is on the 'interface' (not very sure of the correct term - not techy sorry!). That when, for example, I'm on the Dashboard and I hover the mouse on one of the 'Tabs' (e.g. Employees) and then hover on one of the contents (e.g. Dashboard), most of the time I can see the 'Organogram' and the 'Dashboard' overlapping. Hope that made sense. :)

Made the life of our Recruitment and HR teams' life easier.

WebHR review by Pawan M.
Pawan M.

"One of the best payroll management tools."

What do you like best?

WebHR offers payroll management for company employees, that can seamlessly integrate with other payroll processing tools.

What do you dislike?

Costing for WebHR is on a higher end if you have more users. Overall a good tool and helps a lot for payroll management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use. We only use basic functionalities however great vendor support in implementation.

Below are the functionalities we were using for the tool:

1. Employees Engagement

2. Employees Time and Attendance

3. Payroll

WebHR review by User in Financial Services

"360 Degrees HR Product"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There are some minor things that i don't like, one of them being that when creating or posting announcements the tools that are available inside WEBHR are not many, I am not able to edit any information to the way i like it to be, One thing that i really find annoying is that when I scroll through the Tabs that on top its hard to access certain options within those tabs for example the inbox option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have software for large organizations. It is very user friendly .

The reason I said it is a 360 degrees product for HR, has a background. We had been searching for an end-to-end product catering all HR functions, but all the products were focusing on specific components of HR. There were products only for performance appraisals, only for attendance management, only for recruitment etc; or on the other hand software companies have built their own applications which they sell at ridiculously high costs. WebHR covers this gap by providing almost all of HR functions, plus at a reasonable per user license based model.

WebHR review by Ashley F.
Ashley F.

"user friendly"

What do you like best?

WebHR helped the whole organisation to work more as a community. It has made applications easier and able to disseminate information quicker. Simplified interface and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

possibly the resolution, could worked more on the over all look or aesthetics of the interface. Directory are not as useful as I hope it will be and no clear organisational chart.

processing of application, disseminating information, up to date employees list and manuals.

WebHR review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Very strong product, but a bit behind the current age of technological design."

What do you like best?

I like that it works, at least the web version and I can access it quickly. I also like the price point for nonprofits.

What do you dislike?

I am not impressed by the overall design. The iOS app does not have a lot of function to it. The overall use of the software is also not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I've referred it to others, but if visual and ease of use become prominent in this software I'm afraid people will leave.

We are utilizing it to cover our overall HR processing and filing of documents, as well as using for clock in and clock out.

WebHR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the timeline feature that you can see right away. I like that I am able to see my attendance.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I do not like at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to everyone as it will help with work environment and keeping in touch with any work related or events happening. Also when you want to see your attendance. I really like that it has the feature to be able to clock in and out and see how many hours you have been working. I don't really see anything that needs improvement yet, everything seems to working fine. The layout is not messy or cluttered and does not hurt the eye. The choice of web layout color is good too.

Connecting with work team is great, and it is convenient to keep in touch at work.

WebHR review by Affan I.
Affan I.

"WebHR is deployed in our Organization as core HR Software and contains all the required features."

What do you like best?

The way it allows to manage different departments and the best thing I like about it is its employee's dashboard and evaluations module. Reviewing performance evaluations has been made so simple.

What do you dislike?

The UX could have been made better, i.e. when you log in from mobile and not using the WebHR App you can not easily mark your attendance you have to keep scrolling and ore posts keep on loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a perfect product if you are looking for a core WebHR Product.

Well there are many which include attendance of employees, payroll management, performance evaluations, a medium of announcements of various types.

WebHR review by Gopi Venkata SaiTeja P.
Gopi Venkata SaiTeja P.

"All in One employee tracking"

What do you like best?

Previously i used to rely on many third party apps to make track of the employees. But this web-HR made my life easier since it has all the features which are required for a hr in order to track the employees. Great app this minimizes my work effort a lot.

What do you dislike?

some functions have lot many features , at times they are confusing which feature to use exactly.

I can easily make a track of all the employees with this single app. And moreover my boss is impressed as i can pull up any detail of the employee by using this app

WebHR review by mary w.
mary w.

"Time keeping through time sheet reporting."

What do you like best?

Ease of software usage, easy magement of attendance sheet. Has a live chat that enhance effective person to person communication. Allow Human resorce manager to manage employes data and records regarding to all employees perfomance and appreciations.

What do you dislike?

Has a lot of features that are unuseful to small scale business Human resource management

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider effectiveness and workability which are main features of this software.

Has made it easy for me to access all attendance sheet for all employees in the organisaton.

WebHR review by User in Computer Software

"Great Product with good Customer End Point "

What do you like best?

The interface for the customer is very user friendly and allows to complete a great degree of HR related activities even from, this product can be used for environments that have work from home culture as well as large traditional working environment

What do you dislike?

Certain controls are not available to the end point user, but still the disabled controls are visible, it is much better to completely make them invisible to avoid confusion and stop people from wasting time exploring prohibited workflows, and restricted areas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you have other options at hand, at least try the trial, we were skeptical at first too, but our entire team of test users (all 50) voted this as the best alternative to our existing HR protocols

All payroll, HR attendance, performance appraisal, bulletin board

WebHR review by Prahlad P.
Prahlad P.

"Manage Resources with WebHr"

What do you like best?

WebHr is web based application. We dont required any kind of hardware applicances to manager the resources which we will save in the tool. We just need social networking media like google mail or yahoo

What do you dislike?

We can add only 5 member for free with limited access , otherwise we have to buy subscription as per WebHr plan.

Management of the data of the people working in company is very convenient because it deals with cloud-based hosted solutions

"Document controller-Accountant"

What do you like best?

Its easy like social media you can post whatever you want and easily to take approval on leaves, you can

post shout out , you can manage the everyday task.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything which I dislike from this webhr everything was in smooth it depends from the admin if they have not update other application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just improved the color theme on website

everything has been solved ( attendance, leaves, payroll etc) the benefits is fast track on employees needs.

WebHR review by Badr A.
Badr A.

"Good way to stay updated and connected"

What do you like best?

Very stable and easy to use. Alot of customization possible and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific that I dislike, but would be good if it was possible to have more custom themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have clear plan before implementation as to what you need exactly. If you have that then it is highly recommended to use. As it will help the overall organisation to work more efficiently and effectively.

Staying connected with organisational information, communications and announcements. WEBHR is highly effecting for it.

WebHR review by Moses W.
Moses W.

"WebHR is great for use with other existing systems its integrates easily enabling optimum benefits."

What do you like best?

Cloud based storage ensuring easy retrieval of data from anywhere anytime, great live real time customer support, offers various languages to users.

What do you dislike?

I did find any problem the program was great and made work very easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For activity schedule and payroll services WebHR will make it easy.

slow manual payment of employees, lateness of events with WebHR I could set reminders and not be late for any activity.

WebHR review by User

"Amazing Tool to your company"

What do you like best?

that has differents applications that we can use on the differents process that are in our coompany. Not just for Human Resources

What do you dislike?

that is not so easy to erase people when they had made some announcements on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To read every application to see if will be functional to their company

That is more easy to control when people come to work or is absent.

Also to communicate any changes on a esay way for them to read it.

WebHR review by Shaun J.
Shaun J.

"Excellent platform for EHR"

What do you like best?

WebHR is a simple and efficient way to manage the simple HR needs of any organization leaving HR available to manage the real issues.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing to dislike about webHR

Easy resolutions to leave conflicts

Single platform for HR queries

WebHR review by Dr. Yameen M.
Dr. Yameen M.

"WebHR has been productive for our company MDC"

What do you like best?

We have been using WebHR for our company MDC for over a year now - and we are quite satisfied with the way it shows us all of our HR analytics in one place. It made our lives easy by tracking all of our employees regardless of their physical location.

What do you dislike?

Their mobile apps need more functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated several HR software before finally deciding upon WebHR and when we look back, we realize that we made the right decision.

Our recruitment and payroll management has become easy with this software. For several years we have been using either manual method or excel to manage our employees, after using WebHR, we realized what we were really missing on all those years

WebHR review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"really amazing a complete package ."

What do you like best?

Awesome Way to manage all the company's employee record. i really like this software and we are before this using a normal method of excel database like old stuff but as i say before this is software is like Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really amazing a complete package

What do you dislike?

i am just using this software like a new users yet i di not find any negative thing here everything is just perfect

Awesome Way to manage all the company's employee record

WebHR review by Mohammed K.
Mohammed K.

"Exceptional"

What do you like best?

Seamless, Mind-blowing features, Easy setup, User friendly, Flexible customization, Super-fast Technical Support.

What do you dislike?

Calendar, Training and Forms modules need to be worked upon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Most of the HR Related areas

WebHR review by Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.

"Great Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to make changes on the go and managing accounts

What do you dislike?

The lack of a inbuilt chat or a faster communication tool than messages

Straight forward communication between employees

WebHR review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"HR Solutions "

What do you like best?

The perfect attendance record, forms display, beautiful organogram, and definitely the best calendar view.

What do you dislike?

can be made more user friendly and mobile friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetely everyone should give this app a try to know how amazing and hassle free your life becomes once you start using it.

the payroll system.

Made HR tasks easier with easy and quick attendance record.

WebHR review by User

"Best tool for all level employees and easy in use."

What do you like best?

Many features like, salary slip + remaining leaves + contact directory + policies + employee tracking + photo id with designation + who is absent + who is on leaves + polls etc

What do you dislike?

Not so much but the positions of features is disappear and divided into left and right sides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should implement in their organisations for efficient and effective working + very helpful for both employee and employer + reduce burden on HR + Overall best for corporate and I recommend implement it fast before times out because time's value of money.

easy to monitor employee activity+ monthly attendance+ employee tracking etc.

WebHR review by Marshall B.
Marshall B.

"Awesome Interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn. Quick to use. Great overall platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. What's there to dislike?

I've done away with HR Management, Time and Attendence hassles when adding this for our management team!

WebHR review by Alejandro Jose M.
Alejandro Jose M.

"Excellent cloud management tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage and communicate with company personnel

What do you dislike?

The lack of an immediate way channel of communication or integrate to other platforms

Efficiency in HR processes

WebHR review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Very Good Product"

What do you like best?

Employee time keeper and the in office chat because we are able to distribute messages timely

What do you dislike?

None at this time, new to the product and have not experienced any dislikes

Time keeper, accurate time and able to make payroll a lot easier because the time is calculated for us and it has the capability of not allowing overtime without prior approval.

WebHR review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease for employees to use the Time card and clocking in submitting time off requests.

What do you dislike?

How difficult it is to locate items...such as user rights.

Cuts down time on reviewing time cards. However, deficiencies in time clocking in and recorded versus the time recorded in exporting for payroll. It is off by a fraction but over time those fraction of minutes add up and creates several minutes of unpaid time in the staff's eyes and they feel taken advantage of. I am constantly trying to put out this fire.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

All the information that can be access easily, and the users or in my company the staff can share their news which comes to my feed is which i love. to print reports is even an awesome feature as an end user

What do you dislike?

interface, suggest more like a material UI since the current interface is a little boring. and more interactivity with the interface would be an added advantage. other than this i don't dislike anything else in this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no other recommendations

performance evaluation

WebHR review by Kodim C.
Kodim C.

"My experience has been good so far,"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to control and customize every aspect of the HE experience.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it appears to be so organized, that it's unorganized

Problems being solved include consolidation of hr, including payroll. And the benefits are more free time, and easy, on the go access,

WebHR review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"Great site for those with an Entrepreneurial Spirit"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great features. I was looking for a cloud based system that would augment my new company as it grew and this website filled that bill.

What do you dislike?

A little drab looking. Could use some pizazz and color

Onboarding a new employee was never easier with this service

WebHR review by Ingenuity T.
Ingenuity T.

"Tool used to manage our employees"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to plug into our website, we are able to manage recruits and take them through the recruitment process.

What do you dislike?

There is no real mobile application, the app is a mobile version of the website versus being a full app.

Keeping track of applicants.

"Promising Platform"

What do you like best?

The best part of the WebHR platform is the customizability. There are a number of modules available and you get a lot of flexibility in adding whichever ones are required for your specific company and needs.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is simple, but does not always generate properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine early on what your needs are and be sure to understand the cost for your organization size.

We currently use WebHR to manage on-boarding, scheduling, and performance mangement.

User in Real Estate

"Everything in a single touch"

What do you like best?

i like its attendance system which consists of check in and check out time , its profile system is also good sets everything which we want and last but not least its payroll section is extra ordinary.

What do you dislike?

the third party integration for attendance system .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as this is the latest technology in an modern era.

according to me it fits in every type of business and in every organization. B ecause it has almost everything which any organization or campany wants.

WebHR review by Ricky H.
Ricky H.

"Good App"

What do you like best?

Easy to track and book leave also easy to submit overtime and reimbursements

What do you dislike?

Auto refresh on screens when you approve or decline leave would be great

Leave duplications and staffing to ensure we don't have too many staff requesting leave at the same time

WebHR review by Agency
Agency

"Recommendable Work Tool"

What do you like best?

We can see our performance and attendance

What do you dislike?

I don't like we can't post our own picture

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy tool

Well on my job I'am able to see my lunch schedules and transfer rates as well, also we have the option to interact with our coworkers.

WebHR review by Sajid A.
Sajid A.

"Effective HR Tool"

What do you like best?

Salary Slips integration within the interface of web HR

What do you dislike?

Reports generated on leaves and absences can seem trivial due to their formatting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and ease of integration

Employees database, date of joining and leaving the organization and issuance of salary slips.

WebHR review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Perfect tool for Pay stubs"

What do you like best?

The order how is handled inside the program, for the process of payrolls and attendance for the employees, the reports are in the good order and fit right the time I just need before the day I have to report the pay stubs.

What do you dislike?

The server is always disconnecting me from my user, so is difficult to get faster back in because of the user and password I just handle in.

Faster way to get the reports ready before pay day

WebHR review by Jayshree S.
Jayshree S.

"User / Administrator of the Webhr"

What do you like best?

The attendance and Leaves part of it are very much useful features.

What do you dislike?

Certain modules they have made as paid ones which was not informed during the time of purchase. This can be avoided in the future.

Attendance and Leave related issues

WebHR review by Sehrish N.
Sehrish N.

"Best ever software for managing an organization all HR related aspects"

What do you like best?

All Modules of WEB HR, sTARTING FROM ORGANIZATION MODULE, RECRUITMENT module updates are in process, Employee module and all other

What do you dislike?

Some areas need very minor updates, that Web HR team is already working on

All HR solutions are there in software

WebHR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Software meet requirement in low budget and short time"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly , reliable and easy access.

What do you dislike?

Some time in halt by # in URL and we need to refresh it from home page URL. Then it starts working

Attendance management system and salary slips management

WebHR review by Madonna O.
Madonna O.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

How it brings together all that is needed to run an effective HR department.

What do you dislike?

That some features cannot be made optional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it makes HR work easier.

Curbing the use of unnecessary paperwork and building an efficient database of employees.

WebHR review by User in Computer Software

"Look and feel doesn't gave me a good first impression"

What do you like best?

The way I can mark my attendance. Very simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel. I want more clean and correctly aligned modules with all other eye catching but simple graphics.

Specially the leave requesting.

WebHR review by Nathan L.
Nathan L.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to locate what you need and easy to add reimbursements.

What do you dislike?

that I cant change the theme and fonts on the home page.

I am able to log my travel times and overtimes

WebHR review by Sean R M.
Sean R M.

"Easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface, easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately my android app login does not properly login to WebHR, have not been able to remotely log-in?

Full spectrum HR capability for my team.

WebHR review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best user interface"

What do you like best?

The easiest user interface which allows me to keep all the functions updated. I am handling around 42 employees in my team though Web HR.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if I could operate this tool though mobile application, to keep the updates real time. Also an attractive dashboard providing summary of all the employees on one page would would be good.

Attendance Management

Salary Management

Performance Management

User in Real Estate

"it is an interactive and user friendly platform"

What do you like best?

the best thing about it that one can get daily reports and all the relevant information regarding the associated organization on one platform.

What do you dislike?

graphical interface could be more vibrant

Recommendations to others considering the product

if one want to get rid of daily paperwork and bring everything on one platform , A try is must

providing employees the answers to their queries on single platform without any hazard

"Not user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like that we can keep everything in one place and the cost.

What do you dislike?

As someone who considers themselves tech savvy ... I find this system not user friendly. It is difficult to set up new things without assistance. Would love to see an integration with indeed so we can easily move applicants over.

It keep everything in one place.

WebHR review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great Job"

What do you like best?

Employee screen where we can track employees time.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the job posting takes so long to post.

Jobs portal

"Smart System"

What do you like best?

The ultimate HR system solutions i ever used

What do you dislike?

The system it's perfect, need to be more faster

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Everything

WebHR review by User in Internet

"What the new workplace needs right now"

What do you like best?

WebHR has provided us an easy way to track our work time. It has also enabled us to keep an HR system that makes it possible to work from anywhere in the work. Truly, it is something we need in the global workplace nowadays.

What do you dislike?

Interface is simple. Maybe the aesthetics can be improved.

Payroll is easier

WebHR review by Maureen N.
Maureen N.

"WebHR, new way of dealing with bundy clock and leave form"

What do you like best?

Knowing the latest happenings in the company.

What do you dislike?

leave computation coz it's per day system.

not much really

"TImely and Simplistic"

What do you like best?

The easy to use features. It makes understanding the program very simple, even for those who aren't tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

The look. It could be more modernized and updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Accountability for time lost. Having a feature that allows us to see when people are taking breaks and going to lunch helps to regulate

User in Real Estate

"Convenient way in managing employee transactions"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to apply for leave request, no more paperwork and signatures.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a glitch when I sign in or sign out, it doesn't get recorded and sometimes I've been signed out even if I just signed in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeps everything on track.

HR requests become easy.

WebHR review by User

"Good UX with tons of functionality"

What do you like best?

The WebHR system provides tons of functionality, with very concise and useful interface. The time tracking - one of the most often pieces used - is very well thought of.

What do you dislike?

Cluttered interface on the home page - too much information always shown, not all of it useful

Time tracking.

WebHR review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Good HR interface and cloud"

What do you like best?

The ability to reduce hassle and times for HR processes and communicate with managers

What do you dislike?

The redundancy of screens in the system is sometimes confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will speed up and make your HR department more efficient

Speed up prepossessing time

Reliable connection

Easy UI for managers and users

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Everything is all in one place. It is very organized.

What do you dislike?

Some features like the Dropbox add in doesn't work. You can't view files in the folders that are imported in

The benefits of having everything in one spot helps with organization and communication.

"Best performance Tool"

What do you like best?

very easy to use and check our benefits, also the attendance and future schedules, could change the design

What do you dislike?

I don't like we can't use our own profile picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and organize important information

benefits and discounts

"Good Experience "

What do you like best?

All the things at one place which a company needs.

What do you dislike?

It have some limited themes and styles. So that is why its should have some unique designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Leaves, Breaks each and every thing which we need within org.

WebHR review by User in Computer Software

"Basic screw fitting is required"

What do you like best?

It has all the features like applying leaves, balanced leaves attendance management.

What do you dislike?

After lunch break-in it doens't show total login time until I signout in mobile

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebHR has many features

Effectively using Attendance and Leave management

WebHR review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Managing multiple companies"

What do you like best?

The fact that it allows for the management of different companies from 1 platform, with 1 account.

What do you dislike?

No location dependent signing in by employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very helpful, especially for SMEs.

Multi location HRM needs.

"WebHR review"

What do you like best?

I like the way that there are seminars and/or training

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes the programming is hard to follow

business problems such as time tracking and payroll tracking

WebHR review by User

"simple and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

i am pleased with the layout and ease of access

What do you dislike?

the webhr system experiences many errors in time clock punches and frequently is unaccessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train new users

remote management via webhr

"The new way"

What do you like best?

The new way of attracting employees is good.

What do you dislike?

The technique used here is really good but the method is not.

Social Connections have helped me !

WebHR review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Spooky review"

What do you like best?

The hr representatives answer quickly and are nice

What do you dislike?

I do not like the platform in general but it works well

Internal affairs

Learn more about WebHR

WebHR Downloads

Learning about WebHR?

* We monitor all WebHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.