Webimax

WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.

Work for Webimax?

Learning about Webimax?

Webimax Reviews

Ask Webimax a Question
Showing 2 Webimax reviews
Webimax review by Partner in Facilities Services
Partner in Facilities Services

Great Marketing Company

What do you like best?

My project manager brings a lot of knowledge to the project as he is heavily involved with my account. Whenever I need him, he is there to help. The quality in the leads and how well they convert. To top it all, I have been receiving calls and job requests from across the river in Philadelphia. This is a first for my business and I owe this success directly to WebiMax.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this project. They have been great since the start and have always been helpful all throughout the campaign. We have an interactive dashboard we can view but it is somewhat limited. It gets the job done but to see more would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Webimax
Webimax review by <span>amy l.</span>
amy l.

Fantastic SEO and account management

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive is professional and responsive. 5 stars.

I appreciate and depend on their fantastic customer service/account management. Our contact executes our requests even if it's off-hours.

What do you dislike?

An accessible dashboard would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Great client service. Prompt, professional and responsive.

What SEO Services solution do you use?

Learning about Webimax?

* We monitor all Webimax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.